Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

I’m afraid I dunno who Thorm is…

Not just him but Samwise and Metzen were both big into LotR and DnD.

2 Likes

No. Link me this source. Because Humans have had dark skintones since Vanilla.

Not doubting but I would need to see when DnDs came out. (Have no idea so it could be accurate.). I do know that dark crystal came out in 1982 and was being actively worked on for at least 5 years previous. (Source the making of the dark Crystal. Within the first three minutes) And if you look at the making of came directly from Brian Frauds work. So i think maybe they inspired each other but I doubt the stolen bit.

1 Like

It’s from one of their exploring books, and they uhhh, really tried to put real world things in to justify the robot people not turning into white people only

Edit I wrote this out fast, and instead of doing the same thing they did for like Blood Elves, they put each color of skin tone from very select lands.

2 Likes

You are probably correct, Aarakocra were presented as a character race in The Wings of Eagles, Dragon #124 (Aug 1987)
So WOW just… “borrowed” the name. Like many others. Skettis is a clear reference to Skeksis.

So way after the fact and nothing that has any bearing on anything.

Humans have had dark skintones since Vanilla. Whatever poor attempt at an argument you tried to have again didn’t work.

And guess what they did for Belfs? Nothing.

And still entirely irrelevant. BECAUSE THERE IS LORE AND PRECEDENT FOR DWARVEN FEMALE BEARDS THAT YOU STILL REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE OR READ.

1 Like

No arguments really matter because in the end Blizz will do what they want with their game and lately they are on this kick of giving people more customization options.

6 Likes

I don’t even know what you are arguing. I’m just saying instead of just accepting it for it how it is, Blizzard sometimes is racist to be inclusive instead of just being normal and saying this existed the whole time

Oh def yeah blizz does what they do.

I was offering a suggestion and hopefully they do it. If not it’s not the end of the world and it be how it be.

:smiley:

5 Likes

Yep. You’re done. You’re off the rails.

Wait how did we get onto this topic?

I hope you get your customization Fuzzbutt. Despite all the faux drama, it really hurts nothing.

8 Likes

Thank you!
:dracthyr_heart:

I’m out of likes again but here’s a heart.

5 Likes

What is crazy about what I said, this was huge drama that Blizz got push back on.

They went from trying to use “But Blizz gave an explanation for Human skin colors” as some form of argument to “Blizz is racist.”

I don’t even want to know anymore.

2 Likes

Wasn’t arguing anything. I was just saying that we can just have options because sometimes when they try to justify it they mess up. My apologies if I didn’t explain well but it was a huge fumble Blizzard git heat for.

Lol seriously some people have issues

Extra long beard with tentacles for void elves please!
What if the Windrunner sisters have been shaving their beards all this time???

6 Likes