Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

Lol, you can think what you want, ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

“I already did. Tolkien was first published in 1937. The first elves were created by HIM, in 1937. That is Historical Fact.”

2 Likes

i dont know about that.

They really demand facts alot for someone who never once provided facts or evidence

2 Likes

“So few get it. I appreciate your support.”

1 Like

No that is Incorrect.

2 Likes

“Did Blizzard INVENT Elves? No.”

“Did Blizzard INVENT Dwarves? No.”

“Did Blizzard INVENT Fantasy? No.”

2 Likes

It was already done earlier in the thread. It was cited with actual information and page numbers. I understand that is not something that circle-talk-posters are used to, so you might have missed it. But it is there.

When I brought this up to them before, they said that I could go and find the information myself if I wanted to c:

1 Like

Holy cringefest, Batman. This thread went places. I think I added like three more people to the ignore list just scrolling through what I missed.

I’ll just reiterate my earlier statement - “While I don’t see the appeal, I can simply not have one on my lady Dwarf alt and support adding this option.”

OMG yes! Gimme.

2 Likes

I’m so tired of people acting obtuse on purpose because they hate factual information.

Let’s try again, shall we? I’ll use big bolded letters this time for those in the back who can’t hear.

The males always have beards, typically a long wild beard sometimes with hair to match. Some females sport strong beards as well, which is considered a sign of beauty among members of the race. Known examples of bearded dwarf women include two members of Rom’s company during the Battle of Grim Batol, who looked the same as the men in the group but hinted at being sisters;[53] one of Falstad Wildhammer’s grandmothers;[54] and Gubber Blump’s cousin Graun.[55] The comedian Perry Gatner’s routine includes a joke about dwarven women shaving.[56]

Citations 53 and 54 are from Day of the Dragon. Pages 262-264 and page 164.

Citation 55: https://warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/The_Family_and_the_Fishing_Pole

Citation 56: https://warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/Perry_Gatner

Are we done now?

8 Likes

Elves & dwarves are from Germanic folklore… Tolkein borrowed heavily from ancient European influences, poems, bard songs, stories already long in place.

2 Likes

But where are the pictures?

snickers

3 Likes

Are… are you asserting that WoW doesn’t take inspiration from Tolkein fantasy? Because that’s a new one for me.

3 Likes

Careful, you might be accused of faking that evidence :dracthyr_lulmao:

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming::person_facepalming::roll_eyes::person_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Deargodinheaven… did that actually happen in here?

“Yes it did.”

1 Like

Let’s just say there are a couple people who demand you offer evidence but every piece of evidence you offer is “fake,” “photoshopped,” or “edited.”

That’s why it’s a waste of time.

3 Likes

sighs heavily

I give up on humanity. It’s a lost cause. Where are the aliens? They need to build the Intergalactic Highway right through Earth.

2 Likes