Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

“They ALL got their ideas from Tolkien. Don’t you get it. The ideas were FIRST WRITTEN BY TOLKIEN. He did it ALL first.”

1 Like

how do we know this?

they don’t have to use it then

:slightly_smiling_face:

“It’s common logic. Tolkien wrote the ideas about 80 years ago. Everything after that was inspired by those stories. It’s just common logic.”

1 Like

wooooooooooosh!!!

Way over your head deary

1 Like

“They just don’t see it, do they? Life learns from History.”

1 Like

i wouldn’t say it is common knowledge

Ya’ll are arguing with a known troll who will talk you in circles and twist your words :dracthyr_tea:

4 Likes

I never thought this thread would get 700+ posts o_o

3 Likes

You are correct. I should know better, I got caught up with having my dead rogue friends back.

“He who ignores history is bound to repeat it. You are the real fool. To ignore the History of the Genre is to get the facts wrong. Sorry.”

1 Like

earthen are not the same as dwarves and dark iron dwarves… it is a different race.

i’m not ignoring anything

I’m enjoying the hell out of it, I’ve wanted beards on females from the start, so I approve.

1 Like

“I feel sorry for your inner child.”

1 Like

i dont think tolkien had an influence on blizzard

I like to think a lot of those posts are mine, I hope so at least since I’ve been a very strong defender today of this topic, equality and representation and more customization for all. :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

6 Likes

It’s also funny because I have some people ignored so I’m only getting one side of the convo if they don’t quote anything. I like to picture in my head what the other side is saying :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll never ignore anyone, but I find it funny that they choose to ignore me.

1 Like

“I know. I’ll stop now. Just wanted to introduce a few to the historical truth.”
/grin

1 Like