Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

that is a very good point, i do agree with that.

Oh they just go into threads and go in a loop but itā€™s w/e

They made it clear.

2 Likes

Other than the offhand joke in Peter Jacksonā€™s movie, Iā€™m having a hard time thinking of an instance of a lady dwarf in Tolkienā€™s work at all. Let alone a description of one with a beard.

Iā€™m far from a Tolkienā€™ scholar, but I am familiar with The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit and the Silmarilian. Maybe itā€™s in his letters? Maybe early introductory parts of The Hobbit? Not saying itā€™s not in his work, Iā€™d just like someone to site it for me.

Anyway, lady dwarf beards were a thing in EQ and should be a thing here. If no one plays them then nothing is lost.

3 Likes

Understandable. Got history with this one.

1 Like

that is a very good point, i do agree with that.

1 Like

/pat dont think i forgot about you.

Orcs need eyebrows :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m okay with it because it seems to be a thing in fantasy for bearded female dwarves.

BUT ONLY IFā€¦

it doesnā€™t spread to other female races.

All the beards!

2 Likes

The slippery slope weā€™re on is that one day weā€™ll all just be beards. :eyes:

No males, no females, no races at all. Beards all the way down.

3 Likes

Repeating it doesnt allow me to understand it.

What you mean?

2 Likes

You know exactly what I mean, donā€™t play stupid.

1 Like

I agree with OP. But honestly why stop with Dwarves?

2 Likes

Personal Computer

1 Like

Donā€™t stir the pot, you know why weā€™d stop at dwarves

1 Like

No offense, but I like the differentiation between races. We need more not less.

4 Likes

Oh got yaā€¦ never fully understood that term

Iā€™m pretty sure he knows exactly what it means

4 Likes

Exactly. Noone should ever argue against additional customization options just because they donā€™t like them. Because that makes it so others can argue against customization options you like.

I mean how am I supposed to know what you mean off one statement? Like I seriously didnt know what you meant.

1 Like

GOOD options are good, not trash like beards for female characters besides dwarves

3 Likes