Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

Cool idea. Then make sure they are traveling with the darkmoon faire to meet historical lore.

3 Likes

Personally i think it should be earthen only as unique race traits are fun. Especially when its the third version of the same model. The more different features the better.

2 Likes

We just feedinā€™ trolls up in here likeā€¦

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a fair opinion and I do like that point of view too.

1 Like

This is GD, itā€™s trolls all the way down.

6 Likes

Speaking of beards, they ever gonna give trolls beards?

Vulā€™jin has a beardā€¦ give trolls beards too.

7 Likes

Support this, but VE and BE need more beard choices as well for male body type.

5 Likes

Greater truths have never been spoken.

2 Likes

I mean, Iā€™m all for additional options. If people want to make female dwarves with beards they should be able to. Additional options are never a bad thing. Noone would be forced to.

7 Likes

So you donā€™t think natural biology is natural, really?

Plus if your immersion to the game is bothered by something so little you might have much bigger issues.

7 Likes

My guy, they already broke most established dwarf lore by making the females look different than the males. Also, break immersion? gtfo.

5 Likes

More customization options is always good

5 Likes

Then donā€™t use that feature in the barber shop?

The forums are a TINY percentage of the actual playerbase.

What now? You realize youā€™re talking about a fantasy dwarf in a fantasy game right? Same game where a humanoid can turn into a cat or a bird! Get out of here with that.

Now, to OP, I wouldnā€™t personally put a beard on a female character, but I also would never play a dwarf. Knock yourself out with bearded ladies, I care naught. Nothing wrong with more customizations.

3 Likes

And while there at it give beards to every male race in the game especially trolls

#troll beards

3 Likes

i donā€™t think there was an issue with that, i havenā€™t seen anyone provide negative feedback in that regard to blizzard.

Yes troll beards!

4 Likes

Way to miss the point. Iā€™m saying they already catered to people like you regarding dwarves in game. Time to fix it.

personally, i donā€™t think these customization options need any changes

thanks for sharing your opinion

have a good day

7 Likes

I mean the requests are really just ā€œbecause I want itā€ so Iā€™m not sure why anyone that says ā€œI donā€™t want itā€ is obligated to elaborate.

6 Likes