Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

I’d disagree considering how hot n bothered you got over me saying clowns require more talent than whatever you’re trying to do

I’m not a fan of this idea. I like my lady dwarves without beards.

2 Likes

I don’t want females to have beard options. Representing the tiny fraction of real women with beards is nothing compared to the thousands of players who will make a bearded female character for the memes; it hurts immersion if there’s a disproportionate number of bearded females in the game.

3 Likes

Man, you guys really get off on reporting people don’t ya.

I think I’ve only reported like once or twice, so you can imagine how bad it was.

2 Likes

You know what could be great… if Male dwarves were the only ones who could see female dwarf models, and every single other race only saw male dwarves.

1 Like

[quote="Moritz-proudmoore)

A lovely bearded lady
[/quote]

Wow! She actually looks great!

Now maybe Worgen ladies should get a beard option along with their tails ! And a luxurious thick mane that stays on in their human form.

Don’t look too far into stone Dwarves then.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s hard to take the giant lava monster seriously if a bearded woman is in sight…

2 Likes

I’m hoping Scottish-inclined, still, but with more of that sort of… you know, the metallic flanging sound we hear from Titan creations in dungeons? Think the original version of Uldaman! I think those would be really fun, and keep them ‘dwarf-y’ while making them quite distinct from Curse of Flesh dwarves we know and love.

1 Like

I’m fairly certain this is the only community that is against more customization options.

5 Likes

Not against more, against senseless.

There’s a difference.

2 Likes

Leave it to the wow community to see lady dwarves getting beards and then go off on random tantrums about people they’re making up to get angry about

2 Likes

It’s only a small vocal minority. They said the same about holiday mogs. A lot of those got lifted. They said the same about class/race combinations, a lot of those restrictions got lifted. All they do is lose.

2 Likes

Well too bad, Earthen ladies have beards and next are probably Dwarfs.

2 Likes

I’m all for open class race combos and all holiday mogs

1 Like

I kind of want irish but im not actually expecting it haha
Totally with you on the metalic effect!
That and not being too low pitched are my two biggest wants for their voice

2 Likes

Sorry you’re new.

I meant specifically for non dwarves

If we give girl dwarves beards there will certainly be a social shift and a whole new trend on the salon market coming up. I can see it now.

1 Like

So still inspired by with a quest and I believe there was originally a joke about female dwarves with beards. So that inspiration stands.

Because it already is.

1 Like

Same. I hope they make the jeweled panther mounts available for Earthen hunters to tame- perfect pet for them.

4 Likes