Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

lol I know, they’re the warlock mog. Still, looks tauren enough to pass, as do some of the druid horn headpieces that peeps can get.

Fuzz, you know I have a decent set of female dwarves.

I’ve called out in support of lady dwarf beards in the past, and I’d definitely rock a beard on my lady dwarves though probably not on all and would it depend on how I felt on a given day. But, I’d like to see it as a customization for standard and dark iron dwarves as well as the earthen.

I want stylish beards

And epic ones too
Imgur

If we could have beards as a lady dwarf customization option, then I wouldn’t need to result to stealing them from other dwarves.

I have no hang up about playing something that might not be as conforming as others seem to wish everyone was.

14 Likes

I feel like this question could attract some negativity but that already come here anyways so… sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

Female beards on earthen are more than just a player customisation. Theyre a normal part of the race in tww with many female npcs using them.
Theyre just how the race normally looks.

If the customisation did get expanded beyond earthen, should the same apply to the races that get the options where its reflected in a large percentage of their npcs?

I’m out of likes but I would give you a like if I could /hug

2 Likes

I think they’d change NPCs like they have before if all Dwarf women got lady beards.

Modern day perceptions of dwarves derive mostly from Tolkien’s cosmology. The lady dwarves had lady beards. It doesn’t get more immersive and natural than that.

Choice is good for literally everything in our lives. Reducing choice because you don’t like one of the choices is not a great system.

3 Likes

Pharazon bringing in the awesome. :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

Not if it’s not supported by anything and anything that isn’t a fem dwarf isn’t supported to have female beards

I mean you can’t even get level cap and gotta post as a 45 with a hidden profile

I don’t think theres any talent in that phlegm, let alone you

Tell that to Tahonto. He’s the one who started this stuff. And keeps going with it. And going and going and going…

I feel bad for the Energizer bunny. Even he can’t keep up with the lactating Garrosh references.

Again, it takes two to tango.

All I said was keep the female beards with dwarves

1 Like

In general im not a fan of retcons but i do think that yeah the options would go down better if theyre used by the races npcs.
So i think it is best should it happen that they go hand in hand.

Just… maybe after tww so earthen get to be special for a little bit :stuck_out_tongue:

You wanna do this dance again? Because I can go through and quote everything you’ve said. And it wasn’t just “keep the female beards with dwarves.”

3 Likes

I think they are already special with their crystals in their skin and the wire hair. I like the rose color they have.

Nonbinary.

People whose gender is not male or female use many different terms to describe themselves, with nonbinary

Source
https://transequality.org/issues/resources/understanding-nonbinary-people-how-to-be-respectful-and-supportive

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, I think it’s a nice suggestion and is something I know has been brought up across various places over the years! :dracthyr_love_animated:

It’s just unfortunate that we’re currently in a maintenance window (so everyone is high-strung and bored as is), and that there is a rather disgustingly high number of people who lurk these forums who are, well… not kind nor tolerant individuals, in a myriad of ways.

All that can really be done is cease addressing such people, and maybe flag where appropriate. Enjoy your nap, regardless!

2 Likes

This has never been true.

1 Like

Sorry, I should specify…

My first post was just keep the fem beards with dorfs.

Everything else after took two to tango.

Well more than two, but yeah

1 Like

Particular reason you came in here just to insult people?

2 Likes

No it didn’t. Just you. Have fun continuing to dig that hole. :slight_smile:

2 Likes