Executive Producer/VP Holly Longdale addresses the feedback of Plunderstorm

Weird how you believe someone like that, I didn’t say it was a death threat/hoax

I love how nobody replied to your comment here because you’re 100% correct. Majority of the playerbase doesn’t like standard quest chains, especially sold as substantial patch content. All they do is turn off their brains, blitz through the quest for the rewards, and then AFK in Valdrakken as they complain how the game is boring. Plunderstorm wasn’t for everyone, but it was most certaintly something different that entertained the right audience (PVP players) and is still doing so today. PVP players are enjoying Plunderstorm mostly.

I’m primarily PVE, but even I can see majority of PVE players are blatant hypocrites. They say they want new forms of content that are experimental and different, then cry and complain when Blizzard try such things. They hated MoP Farmville, they hated WoD Garrisons, they hated Legion Artifacts at the time, they hated BFA Island Expeditions, they hated Torghast, and early DF they hated Dragonriding and screamed for old flying back. They want the game to never change, but also be exciting and different somehow. It makes no sense.

4 Likes

Oh, I know of the accident. It’s all over the news. I just didn’t know Zuma apparently did that. Not entirely surprised though. Just taken aback.

1 Like

Yeah, the one thing Plunderstorm tells B!izzard without question is,“How many account holders whose primary game is WOW would be interested in a loosely related, in universe battle royale type game?”.

1 Like

Or else what? Why do you feel the need to use threatening language?

1 Like

You didn’t read this part did you?

Oh I can tell yall exactly what kind of person that is, but it wouldnt be appropriate of the forums.

Suffice it to say the only people who think that way are cultists.

1 Like

oh is that why that contradicts what mira said a few posts down?

you truly are hopeless

2 Likes

Thing is y I you could be the first to die and be in the next match before the one you were in was half way done.

So definitely more then just you and 59 other people playing.

1 Like

You can see people commuting just minutes before the cargo ship lost power. The mayday was sent and bridge workers rushed to stop people getting on the bridge.

I never said a mass casualties

I certainly did read it, but your veiled threat made your intent very clear.

4 Likes

ANd if you even listened to the mayday call you can tell they closed it off. the crew saved lives.

You are like a cockroach on these forums no matter what you post, you seriously need to be banned.

6 Likes

He is a volunteer who thinks he is doing PR work for Blizzard. Rather badly, I’d say.

2 Likes

Maybe he needs to be referred to this thread:

What’s it like to be smart? - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Maybe he can learn a thing or two.

I love and hate plunderstorm.
I do not understand the starting zone. Start plundering then for for some reason it then shoots me in a cannon and I try to land in an area with no players but they still kill me so I quit the game to play regular retail WOW. exciting at first but I do not like to be jacked just as I phase in and land.

It’s almost like I read this when they posted it here on the forums yesterday :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m embarrassed for you.

1 Like

Not that simple. You can like something (which I did) but appreciate that others don’t. Many like dynamic flight, many don’t. Opinions vary just like people do.

1 Like

Maybe it could have been as riveting as sleeperblooms and digs and rifts and the hearthstone event and all the other exciting and engaging content DF has added….

1 Like

Lmao. Yea, it would have been, and it would have been better than getting ganked at level 1 with 0 plunder cuz some jackwagon gets off on killing rather than achieving.