Evoker-female

I can’t seem to make a female evoker. I’ve tried twice to go through all the motions to make one and it still pops out male (which isn’t fully customized, because I was creating a female). What’s up?

10 Likes

I hate the female race they chose for dracthyr it definitely did not have the horde in mind

7 Likes

Maybe restart bnet/character creation? Visage form is the only one that shows male/female body type 1/2.

2 Likes

Female Dracthyr don’t have boobs?

The Dragons themselves are androgynous looking, you determine the gender through the body type. 1 is male, 2 is female. Try playing around with voicelines and you’ll see the difference.

11 Likes

So why does that appear that way to you?

Is it the dragon form? The visage form?

Not sure if you hit the issue I did, but, you select gender before you go into Customization. I spent five minutes trying to figure that out before I had the “duh” moment click and backed out to race select.

6 Likes

are you saying you’re having an actual, technical problem creating a female, or are you making a joke because you dont like the female human form and you inevitably change to male?

3 Likes

Does it matter, what was it that one guy said?

Dracthyr are a clever allegory for being trans and I am HERE for it

It doesn’t matter what you create, Dean. They’re not male or female anymore :rofl: :joy: :wink:

3 Likes

snorts loudly

5 Likes

What is boobs?

2 Likes

Hello my name is Bahamid and I go by He/Him pronouns.

Rawr.

2 Likes

Whats a female evoker and male evoker? Don’t think we have any of those

3 Likes

I’m not sure what the problem is but as a last resort you can finish the starting zone and go to the barbershop.

4 Likes

I’m not sure what those are.

2 Likes

I honestly think the dracthyr have one feature that makes them more feminine or masculine. I chose a bigger chest for my male and a smaller chest for my female. Size 1 for female, size 3 for male. Size 4 is just huge.

2 Likes

The op is saying they make a female visage and they turn into a random male visage after creation. I dunno why and haven’t had that issue myself.

1 Like

Mine always comes out with a set of boobs… can only change between 3 of them… Soo opposite of what your saying :confused:

1 Like

Pfft my female dracthyr has size 4 body. To each their own! Glad we all get to choose what body type… If only we could do that for all races.

5 Likes

Body type 1 or 2 should have female Visage.

1 Like

I didn’t realize there were two forms I guess. Perhaps that’s why I thought that. I guess I did make a female and didn’t realize. Thank you

3 Likes