Evoker-female

Hey np it happens. Yeah just select the body type thing at the top and it lets you swap back and forth. :slight_smile:

Your dracthyr form will be how you set it regardless of body type selected.

1 Like

I think I just didn’t realize there were 2 different looks for it and assumed the boobed ones were female and lizard-looking were male. My bad apparently.

1 Like

Seriously, why the eff did they choose HUMAN of all races? Should have been Belf.

4 Likes

Lol, I thought they made the females look like sexualized humans, while seeing the lizard part as male. I didn’t realize there were two looks for one character. Also, I don’t really like how the females look, but that’s what I want. Thank you

1 Like

Hehe that’s pretty funny tho. Not completely left field for our races either!

No, seriously not blood elf. I hate playing those floozy things. It should’ve been a neutral race, I can’t think what though.

Body size 1,2 or 3.

Use pink or purple, use short snouts.

Female dragon made.

1 Like

I wish there were boobs but it is cool you can around without a shirt lol. It’s just strange cause all other feminine body types had them. Still would have been cool to have a choice.

Nelf or bust, but my lizard’s visage is cute as a button so I’m content.

lawsuit against blizz.

they went full PC.

cant even have sexes anymore.

1 Like

That’s something you might expect in an Eastern RPG, not a western RPG made by a company in California.

1 Like

I just think it’s really weird that the animations seem to be the same whether you choose body type 1 or 2. Shouldn’t there be some difference? Or was that just Blizz being lazy?

Same here.

2 Likes

Oh absolutely.

Recycled Belf male and human female model for visages instead of making new ones. Dragon form is based off the fem worgen model and reuses a lot of their animations instead of a new skeleton and new animations.

They’re marketed as a fully-fledged new race but they took all the shortcuts of an allied race when making them.

4 Likes

Isn’t this the way it’s always been?

EZ mode female Dracthyr: use a gendered title.

Sincerely, a Talon Queen.

2 Likes

I use time lord title but my dracthyr is female. wild cackling

1 Like

Yes, and I still made that dumb oversight. :slight_smile:

I can 100% guarantee Thalyssra is having that with Lor’themar.

4 Likes

Lucky blood elf.

1 Like