Evoker Class Color

I can easily tell the difference on my raid frames and Healbot. :woman_shrugging:t4:

Here was the original announcement if you’re curious.

Seems like nitpicking just to nitpick to me.

1 Like

Feedback came in too late. We’ll have to wait another 18 years for the next broken UI update. Thanks for your contribution.

So during the Shadowlands 4 expansion?

1 Like

I was agreeing with you. They don’t have any rhyme or reason.

Ah, my bad. Seemed like you were trying to counter my though. Would be nice to see some correlation, though.

No you didn’t, you sarcastically mocked them and then acted as if I’m getting upset

1 Like

cool man, I stand behind my points in probably my first comment. take care.

I can easily tell the difference between a monk and an evoker during raids, in the same way that I can tell the difference between a warlock and a DH. The color used doesn’t seem that connected to them, but then again, paladins have next to nothing to do with the color pink, and the only thing about yellow that I can connect to rogues is yellow being synonymous with cowardice, which is really more of a player behavior than something they’re associated with in lore.

They weren’t going to fit five colors into one teeny tiny dot on your minimap when everyone else uses one solid color. Also, given what people have been associating both the class and race with, a five-color name on the forums might have been a bit on the nose.