Evocation is useless

the post is just you posting things, it has no basis of fact. Just your opinion.

My question is legitimate.
If Evocation is a regeneration spell but instead restores mana, then that means all mana pots in this game are regeneration not restore, and that is by definition of Evocation.

It’s the spell from the game.

The last part is just my observation.

But it doesn’t restore mana. Stop that.

Sorry what’s the question again?

They think its the sound a fart makes that smells.

This is about regeneration being labeled as RESTORE. If people are going to argue regeneration means restore, they also have to apply that same argument and stand point to everything in the entire game that uses that same principle.
You cannot have Evocation be a restore effect without having mana pots be a regeneration effect. that’s how it works

You cannot even argue with me on this.

Stop saying it restores mana.

Mana potions restore a given amount of mana; no matter what your stats are at the time of using it, you will restore X amount of mana.

Evocation increases your mana regeneration; if at the time of casting you had a debuff that made your mana regeneration 0, then you’d gain nothing by casting, and if you had a debuff making your mana regeneration less than zero, you’d lose it at an accelerated rate. Evocation doesn’t restore mana over its duration, per the tooltip, instead it increases the rate at which you regenerate mana over the duration, and the effect of increased mana generation, at least in practice, is that you gain mana over the cast.

I accept your concession. It’s good to see you admit you’re wrong. :slightly_smiling_face:

Then neither does a mana pot, by everyones own definition and argument a mana pot would regenerate.

Ok let’s agree that you are right… but then one question remains :

So what now?

Major Mana Potion
Item Level 59

Requires Level 49
Use: [Restores 1350 to 2250 mana.] (2 Min Cooldown)

Max Stack: 5

But it does.

You cannot have a regeneration effect on a spell as a restore effect without a restore effect on a man pot being regeneration.

It works both ways.

Evocation HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MANA.

Get it through your skull kid. Evocation increases the effect of your MP5. It does NOT give you MANA. It allows you to regenerate the mana faster. Im off this thread. Its an obvious troll and we are all feeding it.

Neither does a mana pot then.

Everyone’s argument is a mana regeneration effect is a restore mana effect which is exactly what they’re saying Evocation does.

It’s just you saying that.

So is your next argument that young humans and young goats are the same thing because they’re both called kids?

Like who cares if evocation is a regeneration/restore/mana heal/energy drink.

So what?

Your name is not Everyone. Stop saying that.

Restores Mana vs Increases Mana regeneration. Yep. This guys too stupid to understand.

if it’s not the same then Evocation cannot retain mana once the effect ends.

to say that it does means a man pot is a mana regeneration effect because the result form either is the the same in the end.