Evocation is useless

No where does the spell say it restores or regenerates mana.

It increases the mana regeneration you already have. While channeled.

Since you all want to say mana regene is restore then then you guys are saying mana pots REGENERATE mana then.

No. They restore mana.

Evocation has nothing to do with mana.

Just its regeneration rate.

It’s okay if you’re confused.

1 Like

Only restore can provide actual mana.

Flat out wrong. You sure are stupid huh?

https://vanilla-wow.fandom.com/wiki/Mana_Regeneration

Mana pots instantly give u an amount of mana, evocation amplifies your mana regeneration rate, even by your logic the channel shouldn’t revert, a channel doesn’t lose its affects when its over

So that means mana pots are regenerating mana. then. That is what this is about.

Read the post.

No no they Regenerate mana because you guys say regenerate means restore. Every single one of you just spent 20 minutes all posting and arguing how regenerate RESTORES mana. now I apply that to mana pots you now change your story again.

Click the link above.

Don’t have to, everyone in this post is saying mana pots regenerate mana.

You all just spent the last 20 minutes arguing with me and putting how REGERENATE means restore. so that means you all believe that mana post do not RESTORE MANA it regenerates mana.

You cannot apply regenerate to mean restore then argue it doesn’t apply where you said it does when I provide facts to show the flaw in your argument.

Do you just want me to cast innervate on you?

1 Like

Well, at least you don’t have something like Innervate, which everyone expects you to cast on someone else, even though I myself may need it on certain raid encounters (as a token Balance Druid per request of guild for more Druid spec diversity).

No. Actually it’s just you that keeps saying that. (Your last few post have been “You’re all saying it’s regenerating huh?!?!”, when no one has been saying its regenerating)

Click the link above.

Evocation

Channeled (8 sec cast) 8 min cooldown

Requires Mage
Requires level 20

While channeling this spell, your mana regeneration is active and increased by 1500%. Lasts 8 sec.

Here’s the spell again. Notice, it doesn’t say it regens or restores mana either.

If you are arguing purely over word semantics, then what is your point? You’re basically admitting your wrong and desperately clinging to pointless arguments to try and maintain some semblance of clout.

As verbs the difference between restore and regenerate
is that restore is to reestablish, or bring back into existence while regenerate is to construct or create anew, especially in an improved manner.

A mana potion instantly BRINGS INTO EXISTENCE x amount of mana.
Evocate amplifies the casters already existing passive ability to CREATE NEW MANA ON THEIR OWN.

Top quality theory crafting

0/10 troll bro they are literally synonyms I am just trying to use the most simple words I can because english doesnt seem to be your first language.

1 Like

then Evocation does not allow you to KEEP any mana you regenerated.

You cannot have this both ways

All of said you keep mana from Evocation which means it’s a RESTORE effect. yet you now claim a mana pot isn’t regeneration because it restores is.

Make up your mind.

Regeneration either restores it or it doesn’t. YOU apply a restore effect to one regeneration effect it applies to them all and the word RESTORE now means regeneration.

Why?

Please read this.

Evocation doesn’t have any direct affect on mana.

Absolutely.

If I had a negative regeneration rate, Evocation would drain my mana, via an inflated negative regeneration rate.

Mana Regeneration (Also known as MP5) is for regaining mana.

Mana pot RESTORES mana.

How is this so hard for you to understand?

One raises the amount of benefit from MP5 - the other gives you a set/raw amount of mana.

Restoration is the side effect of increased regeneration.

How much more simple can it be put?