Evocation is useless

Of course this topic got flagged. It always happens when the trolls get educated. They cannot handle being wrong, so instead of saying sorry, they instead have to abuse a system to get their way.

Fixed that for you.

Of course this topic got flagged. It always happens when the trolls get educated. They cannot handle being wrong, so instead of saying sorry, and because they couldn’t get their way by argument, they instead have to abuse a system to get their way.

There’s that doubling down I’m talking about!

Please lock & delete troll thread

@Bonerover
Must you keep changing what someone says into something it’s not?

Face it all of you read something you didn’t like in your precious game, I provided rock solid points that coudln’t be argued against. So between me posting something that got people all but hurt, to not being able to argue around my points, it’s turned into this

All I did was post a problem I didn’t like, and then countered everything everyone used.
If you call me a troll for arguing then you call everyone a troll for arguing with me.

At least your consistent when arguing. I’ll give you that. First I’m in the wrong for posting somethinG i dont’ like but you guys are allowed to post, but when I rpely I’ma troll for arguing yet all of you are arguing but aren’t trolls.

YOu called me a troll for arguing with you while you guys are arguing with me which would also make you a troll because you just said arguing makes you a troll.

that point is simple. People argued regeneration isn’t restore despite me pointing out the said it themselves in the same way you call someone arguing trolls but yet none of you are yet your arguing.

As I said. at least you’re consistent on how you argue.

Dude…YOU have been the one arguing with yourself about this point for the entirety of the thread.

Everyone else seems to be on the same page.

1 Like

Source please.

Remember, you are “everyone”, “people”, “them all”. That’s you when you say that.

This isn’t a sparring match Miyamoto.

Link again.

Read my comment above.

1 Like

False it is your mana regeneration is increased to 1500% evocations effect is regeneration increases it doesn’t fill your mana bar your regeneration does, every mana user has a base mana regeneration all evocation does is increases that. the resulting mana is the same as the freezing effect you get from blizzard the regeneration effect is like the the blizzard its self. when you stop casting evocation the regeneration goes away just like the ice shards the mana stays just like the freezing effect

I suppose you think warlocks dont keep the soul shards they get from their channel spell of drain soul…lmao

This is the part you’re using to troll.

Evocation increases regeneration and when the channeling ends, that regeneration ends, not the mana you gain.

This is a bad troll.

Side note, I legitimately thought soul shards disappeared when logged out for 15 minutes, rather than just the conjured items from it. I was so relieved when I realized I was wrong leveling this character.

3 Likes

Imagine trolling the forums and being flagged for trolling - and refusing to accept common sense … Then calling the community telling you that you are wrong the trolls lol!

You really cant make this up.

I understand that many gamers like to take drugs when playing games, and that’s fine, but maybe it’s best to not take too many drugs when trying to post on forums or engaging in other types of online dialogue.

Evocation is fine. Every other caster class wishes they had it.

3 Likes

I see you didn’t get the point.

I will ask again.

So what??

Life Tap says hi.

As an elemental shaman main, I would LOVE having evocation on my elemental shaman lol.

I’ve read your post, I’ve read your comments, I still don’t understand the point of what you’re trying to say. I think maybe you’re IQ is +1000 and your next level genius is just going WOOSH over my head. I still don’t think you will make sense to me even if you ELI5.

Or you’ve won the internet trolling trophy of the decade.

Post 200 in a useless thread that started like 6h ago

I was rather hoping you could explain it to me. To quote the great Nomad from the original Star Trek series:

“Non-sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated!” :slight_smile:

Thanks.