Everything is full and Queue times insane

Lol, and here I thought after 15 years they would have upgraded their servers… 91 min wait…wtf???

All of the streamers are on Pagle and having a grand ol’ time playing WoW while the majority of the servers took a dump and loading screen halts at 75%. Streamer privilege I guess.

The forums have literally spent the last two years discussing this.

Yes but as I said… completely full to capacity server with a 21,000 plus wait. That is 21,000 people wanting to play on that specific server. We don’t know how many the let in but lets just assume 5,000. Can you tell me that they really expect to have 26,000 people drop off to a level that can be one layer in just a few months? Seriously?

1 Like

And when you get on there is so many people its not playable

So looks like #Nochanges was successful.

3 Likes

Stuck in 2.4k’s for 10min. Been in queue 30min already, at this rate it’s going to be like 5-7 hours before I can see the character screen - probably to be d/c.

was logged in ready to go and i got booted. now sitting in a 145m que and every server is full now. thought they were going to have more servers ready to bring up if needed?

Got a screen shot of the madness and it did not even do it justice to how many were on where I was LOLOLOL

Realm is full. 45 minutes wait. Dead … LOL!

Oh? I thought they were on Faerlina server? :x

I’ve just realized I am never getting in soon. 15min stuck @ 2447. Maybe hit 0 @ after 10 more hours?

Yes, because if you merge them your player doesn’t control the community they are subjected to… Which was a LARGE part of the WoW experience back in Vanilla… Your server was your community… and only limited transfers were allowed in extreme cases…

It will be a week of this at most, than all of the people who rose tiinted glasses get washed leave, and the people who just wanted to try vanilla leave… Things will normalize

Exactly what happened to me, got DCed while killing wolves and now have to wait for 20k other people to be DCed.

For the 5th time in a row…

• Choose Realm (Westfall)

• Estimated Wait Time: < 6 minutes

• Enter World

• Loading Screen > 75% and stops

• CTRL + ALT + DELETE > Task Manager > End Task: WoW

• /facepalm

“Haven’t we been through this before” ~ Chromie

I just wanted to say my ETA is 69 minutes…that is all

Giggity

4 Likes

You got your wish! - Five New WoW Classic Realms are Now Open -- Updated 5:20 p.m. PDT August 26

1 Like

Adding more realms still don’t fix the issue why loading screen just stops at 75%.

What the hell happened to layering.

2 Likes

They must have run out of servers