Everyone is abusing layering

No people won’t because their won’t be enough on private servers anymore. They told you when it would be changed, just level and relax.

This might just be a player base problem. Haven’t seen this on my server, but thank you for info, Stalagg = exploiter server.

It’s multiple copies of the world on the same server that you can switch between by being invited to someone on the other layer. How can it be abused? Well, let’s say you’re camping a rare mob and it’s not up. SImply ask people to invite you so you switch layer and see if it’s up on the new layer. Same thing for quest mobs, resources like herbs, etc.

1 Like

Get out. This is the mentality that got us to where we are today. It’s why we have to even ask for classic in the first place.

6 Likes

They did the cross realm thing with my server and another and no one cared. Hurt feelings don’t have anything to do with everyone’s game play either.

And please, enough with the “server economy” hokum. Dead servers have a terrible economy. A lot of other people went through the cross realm thing so please don’t try to push that nonsense here.

Actually there are several private servers doing quite well as we speak.

Exploit early. Exploit often. Git it dun!

Same here. Kromcrush does not have this problem.

Well as in how many? 100k+?

I’m too busy playing the game to notice who is doing what.

1 Like

Ya thanks, automation is in game so. You can’t post on one of your bots?

You think EVERYONE on a private server just stopped and decided to pay $15 a month for an official possibly bastardized version of vanilla WoW? Hahahahaha

No I don’t. I think it eroded that base that isn’t interested in flaws of pservers (risk of their characters deleted, etc.). So I ask you, what are the total numbers looking like? Since you know there are so many still playing on pservers.

So I guess I got a question about layering. Is everyone in your current general and local defense in your layer?

Who cares about avatars…

1 Like

pretty sure private vanilla servers were banned…

Imagine levelling your troll character to try and give validation and credit to your sh!tposts.

I’ve set up different chat tabs for different purposes, including party-only, etc. so I don’t have to be reminded when I’m not looking for specific things.

I hear ya about the invites for layers thing, but I don’t really relate, as it doesn’t bother me personally; I don’t like layering in general, and have never been an advocate of it, but people asking for invites is not one of the reasons.

Just issue classic bans to all extreme abusers at the end of phase 1.

3 Likes

They still exist if you count about 10 with ~1k populations existing that compare to classic.