Everyone is abusing layering

On my server, Stalagg, I usually see one person a minute beg for a new layer in the /4 chat. Blizzard, what is going on here? This sucks, and I hate being reminded every minute that I’m playing in a world with a bunch of bonkers layers. Did you really not expect the player base to exploit layering?

61 Likes

ya, this game is going down the crap shoot fast. So much exploitation that is economy breaking, well actually game breaking. Hope Blizzard addresses this soon. My feeling is that its already to late. I might just watch it from afar after my sub runs out. I hate being on the train while its getting wrecked.

25 Likes

World chat is so bad I had to leave it cause its constantly spammed on skeram. “Invite for layer”… “layer me”. Sickening really.

20 Likes

Lots of bots…

Go to Lock… Stand in one spot and watch the two by two go by… You might be supprized at the amount of them…
Add that to the layering and just no words to discribe the mess…

27 hours to 11 … Yaa go me…

6 Likes

I guess I’m not everyone.

7 Likes

You guys want layering disabled now?

3 Likes

Good thing layering will be gone eventually, that’s the hope anyway…

I won’t lie, I “abused” this a few times already. Farming those damn elder apes for the sinew in STV, had a group of 4 alliance just starting to clear towards me. No idea if they would have ganked me but didn’t want to find out either.

/guild “layer invite plz”

Instantly in a new layer with all the apes respawned and no alliance in sight =D
Felt wrong and kinda dirty afterwards for a bit, but then the sinew dropped a few kills later and went on my merry day lol

1 Like

do you have a classic avatar?

1 Like

Yeah, layering sucks and I wish they started with more servers…

6 Likes

answer the question
I personally don’t like layering, so I agree that it must go, but are you asking for it to be removed now?

But, but, but…they said they knew about it and it was “fixed”…

Guess, these things get by…when betas are put behind paywalls and an unholy alliance with steamers for free hype, that was never really needed. But, both got to line their pockets and we still have game changing bugs in the game.

3 Likes

I actually had a dude reccomend to my group we hop layers to avoid horde on the popular yeti quest in hillsbrad.

so i hopped out the grp i was leader so i stayed in mah layer.

1 Like

I am? News to me.

With that much honor we need you on the Horde, friend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I never wanted it in the first place, so I guess I would say remove it asap. Now answer mine, do you have a classic avatar?

1 Like

“everyone is abusing layering”
1 person is asking for group …
cmon man… >.<! you can troll better…

3 Likes

In the wierd NE voice. Fore thee alliense!

1 Like

one person a minute

I’ve hopped between a few guilds too and it’s even worse in guild chats…

1 Like

I mean layering is a feature implemented by Blizzard themselves so you might as well take advantage of it. If Blizzard wants me to be able to AOE in an empty layer who am I to not do that.

3 Likes

Nope… just lock it down to once ever 15 minutes or so.

6 Likes