Everyone being kicked from guild on log-in

Hi, everyone currently logging in to my guild is being booted. They get a message saying that they’ve left the guild. EVERYONE, including my alts. I have not yet logged on my main, the guild leader, because of reports this deletes the guild.

From other reports on Discord, this seems to be happening to other guilds that transferred from Alliance. My guild transferred from Proudmoore-Alliance to Illidan-Horde back at the end of Dec 2021.

Guild is on US-Illidan, horde side.

Please help!!

Theres a few posts in tech support or bug reports i suggest going there.

1 Like

Will do, trying any method to get this attention, didn’t see any other reports in this forum for it yet.

There was a post but theres not realy much that can be done over here this is primairly a player to player support forum with blue moderation that will keep us updated but wont beable to fix the issue.

There are no Devs here on CS. Just because there isn’t a Blue post yet doesn’t mean they’re not aware. The servers have only been up about an hour and a half and bug reports are flying in. Best to keep the posts in one area, and Tech Support is where the threads have cropped up.

Hopefully they’ll get it sorted out and quickly for you and your guild.

1 Like

they will likely do a data rollback or something. I made a post just before because not everyone checks the bug report forums and wanted to see if it was widespread.
From what im seeing seems to be connected to prior guild faction changes. So probably the game code thinks the guild and toons are opp factions and non compatible.

Id imagine they are onto it

If you’re affected, please join the ongoing discussion in the Bug Report forum. Thank you!

1 Like