Every Raid Now

I’m not sticking up for them, they suck.

I’m just telling you what they have said that is literally public knowledge on the state of fury warriors.

2 Likes

Yeah, they wrong.

1 Like

Or, now hear me out, youre wrong?

2 Likes

Or, now hear me out, youre trollin

1 Like

Don’t just admit that I’m right every time bro; at least put up an argument.

Just wanted to point out that a few days after this post, fury is again above ret when looking at average performance across all ilvls. If you sort that list by max score, it leaps over a few other specs too.

So no, warrior is still not the lowest performing DPS.

1 Like

There are also still more fury parses than ret.

No wai, but fury warriors aren’t brought to raids, how can this be :open_mouth:

You guys only talk with emotion and no data.

Infact the data shows you are all wrong.

Blizzard has literally told you why they aren’t being buffed.

Y’all still crying.

1 Like

You won’t reason with em, they’re like 5300 and unable to 99.

2 Likes

You still crying about people stating a,b,c is weak. YOURE STILL CRYING.

What data do you need given to you? What don’t you understand?

1 Like

I don’t need data, you’re weak because that’s what blizzard wants, because you scale like they said.

What is confusing??

1 Like

Do I need to reference how they have been wrong 100 times about things and how they’re wrong about this. Or is what daddy blizzard says goes?

They said ret pally will scale in icc and they dead last?? But daddy blizzard right?

So show me ICC logs?

Where’s your data?

Sarahbeth#4279 I’ll send you the excel doc. Send me a message. Discord username

So your data is a Sim sheet??

For content that is two phases away?

Seems reliable

Idk. The class leads from all the discords are the ones who simmed it, the same people who post your bis list on wowhead and created the sim program that you use, I bet you blindly follow all of those things. I have the data and you don’t want it. Lukewarm iq.

Yes the same sim sheet that says it’s wrong lol.

You’re trying to compare using a SIM from current phase versus a SIM from a phase that’s two phases away…

Of course they can write the current guides all the gears available

What is English dog? Who knows what you’re even talking about. Or what you’re here to argue

Sims that far away is like predicting the weather.

It’s really easy to predict today’s weather because all the information is available… But I want you to predict the Sunday that is 8 months away… Predict that sunday’s weather…

The closer we get in the more information available means The Sims will be more accurate I’m sorry but Sims that are 6 months away are not accurate