Every Raid Now

Warriors don’t have to be on the bottom in terms of dps and utility in their strongest spec.

Someone has to be on the bottom. For the entirety of TBC that was balance druid and shadow priest and ele shaman. And they weren’t even remotely close to the top. You won’t even be on the bottom for the entire expansion. In sunwell balance druids were doing <50% of the top specs. The balance currently is very good by the way of the past.

2 Likes

Well it wasn’t fine when it was rets, it wasn’t fine when it wasn’t even feral druids, why the hell should I be fine with it now.

Tell me that apart from a defeatist “Well that’s how it is”. That argument is long past since we got these balance changes.

And you won’t be… next patch.

2 Likes

Why not??

What makes them special that they need special buffs cuz their not “allowed” to be at the bottom?

5 Likes

Im not doing anything. I have as much control over buffing and nerfing as you do

They are. Someone always is…this isnt really new. Its just new to warriors

3 Likes

Well ferals and rets didn’t have to wait, why should I?

I assume you’re referring to phases, since we’re already on the last WoTLK patch.

You finally admit it Slicy, thankyou. You could’ve saved yourself about 45 minutes.

Is this your big GOTCHA?! Too bad I was expecting something actually…good? GOTCHA SLICY YOU ADMITTED SOMEONE WAS ON THE BOTTOM! Like that hasnt existed since MC first launched 15+ years ago lol

Man i’m disappointed. I thought you were going somewhere with all of this.

1 Like

ferals were never going to scale like fury. and blizzards only thought was how to kill bearweaving to save the tanks they really didn’t care what happened to druids (they never do.) It’s cute to see warriors of all classes play the victim.

5 Likes

You really are a sore loser at this point. I’ll take what I can get given how severely underpowered warriors are.

Bobo yes they were, the fact you don’t know that but are still willing to defend the buffs shows me you have no integrity towards this matter.

Last =/= underpowered. Just means last

2 Likes

I doubt fury gets anything until after Blizzard sees how they do with heroic TOGC gear.

3 Likes

It means underpowered, I think that’s been established many, many times.

1 Like

So

If we buff you then someone else goes to the bottom then theyre underpowered

So we buff them then someone else goes to the bottom then theyre underpowered

5 Likes

sims (which are rarely reflected in reality) were pointing to 14-15k dps st in p4. now you have to take sims with a large grain of salt because druids lose the most damage of any class when you factor in downtime and positioning requirements. I don’t see how any statement there is lacking in integrity but please do enlighten me.

2 Likes

Last by multiple thousand dps from 1st with very low utility does mean underperforming though.

Just a thought.

1 Like

If they become top third next raid are we going to proclaim theyre in a good spot?

Yep, fine by me. This is the game Blizzard wanted to play in WoTLK. This is the game they get.

Slicy I’ll have that conversation when we get to it, for now warrior is busted.

Well if its fine by you then i suppose its just your turn at the bottom

Click on the reply I was making. I replied to your post three up, not two.

It’s absolutely not fine with me that we just wait this out, rets didn’t have to wait and neither did feral druids.