Every Raid Now

Just like your hairline from losing to the tanks raid after raid.

1 Like

Yes, 39 of the top 40 teams in the world have their single warrior as their GM, riiiiiiiiiight

1 Like

All 336,000 fury parses are actually all GMs.

2 Likes

Since you missed their letter about fury.

“Fury Warriors were also close to the bottom of the meters, but as new, more powerful gear is beginning to be acquired they are beginning to trend upward, and will continue to do so with an increasing pace for the rest of the expansion.”

Fury is exactly where they want it.

2 Likes

I mean, that’s what Blizzard told us which blew up in their faces.

Was in an all GM run the other day, just 23 warriors and two healers.

3 Likes

Mostly GDKPs

1 Like

You’re condescension only begets more condescension, keep trying so hard bro I’m not the one with 75+ posts on one thread.

2 Likes

Cite your sources?

Who asked tho?

cite your sources

Your turn.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/1017

1 Like

And for bonus points guess how uppity and offended he got when I suggested he could just reroll and not even have to switch roles if he didn’t like his dps as fury.

1 Like

Thank you for providing proof of warrior’s current poor performance from WCL.

1 Like

I provided proof they have 336,000 parses.

Waiting on the evidence that it’s “mostly” gdkps.

1 Like

Who would want to lower raid performance by bringing a warrior? GDKPs need an anchor class.

Apparently the top teams in the world who have their choice of the best players out there would.

3 Likes

For most warriors it means GDKPs

1 Like

So now you’re just making general commentary about the state of raiding which has nothing specific to do with warriors.

2 Likes

So now you’re just refusing to look at WCL data showing warriors are underperforming as an entire class.

The one thing trolls hate most, sunlight.

1 Like