Every Raid Now

There were no buffs in TBC or Vanilla otherwise this would be a thing. The problem is they made class balance changes and that opens up the question of what about “X” class. Had no changes been made this would not even be a topic.

1 Like

No what I am saying is Warrior is forced to play Fury because the other specs are worse than the bad spec that is fury.

1 Like

Yeah they do, and they often try to use whole class representation as if that matters.

I prefer to look at each role as a separate class, as that is a much better approach, since changing to a different spec on one class without any gear is the same as telling someone to reroll to a different class since leveling is so fast and easy in wrath.

Blizzard agrees with this approach, thankfully, as they called it out in their ret buff post.

Oh so it wasn’t a joke…that means

So you can tell ret to go tank if they don’t like ret? I think you should go tank. And you aren’t even close to the worst tank. Many of the best guilds in the world use a prot tank…because they’re the worst tank ofc.

Funny how it works right? It was ok when they were on top but now it’s a crime because they’re the ones at the bottom.

“BuT tHrr WeRbt BufZ iN tHoZe”

And there should be no more now. Sit at the bottom and wait your turn like everyone else children.

Leveling a new class takes significantly longer than gathering gear for a 2nd spec this is a weird take. Leveling a class from 0 assuming you don’t swipe it to 70 takes most people multiple days in time played then you still need to gather the same amount of gear if not more. The idea that leveling from 1-80 from scratch is the same as rolling for OS gear is insane.

Oh no, not days! Think of the entertainment to be had!

It literally is the same. You are being uprooted completely from the identity of the role you want and forced to play something you don’t want to play. Just because one option takes slightly longer does not make it very much different.

This is an example of not understanding why they do what they do. They bring a Warrior tank because Fury is so bad it is not worth bringing at all but in order to keep the warrior benefit in sunder/shout/shattering throw they would rather use a sub-optimal tank.

Yet some bring fury lol. So which is it

Also I was told warriors had no utility. Now I’m being told they’re brought for their utility. Man oh man this is fun

1 Like

Yeah it is so fun to level from scratch just so you can re gear from scratch to enjoy the game lol. Depending on what your life is like days played can actually be weeks or months. 24 hours at 4hours a day is already 6 days of playing multiply that by 3-6 for an actual average person and yeah no small task.

They bring 1 or the other none of them bring a Fury and a prot. The utility they bring is capped at 1 warrior if they even bring 1 at all I also never said warrior had no utility. Not all of the top guilds/runs bring a warrior most do but not all. What they decide to bring depends on if they prefer a weak tank or a weak dps.

Well I just went through the top 20 speed clears really quick. 19/20 brought a warrior.

SoO seems they’re pretty solid in that regard. Also noticing basically if you aren’t a DK or lock you aren’t stacked

Does 19/20 not constitute “most but not all”? What are you even arguing about Warrior has the 2 worst specs in the game in prot and arms and the 2nd worst “non pvp” spec in the game in fury. Why is this even something people want to argue about its insane. If warrior didn’t bring any buffs they would never get a raid spot. The entire class is completely trash not just 1 spec lol. Buff arms or buff prot it doesn’t matter but stop the cap on warrior being fine they are actual garbage atm.

1 Like

But when you’re talking about switching specs for a hybrid class you are also talking about completely switching roles, not just a quick spec switch and regearing but a completely different play experience.

Another player went through the top 40 the other day and 39/40 had a fury warrior.

The time it takes to reroll from 1-80 you can gather a full set of gear for a different spec. The solution for fixing warrior is having them reroll? How does this not seem extremely dumb lol. They are weak in all aspects of their gameplay they do not have any option to play a better spec their best is not good to begin with.

So you actually think prot warriors are the worst tank in the game?

Man and I thought the representation argument was gonna be the worst take I saw on these forums

No one is saying that rerolling is a solution, we are just calling out that trying to use the fact that Paladins have different roles that are good as an excuse for ret to be bad is just AS ignorant as telling someone to reroll.

What is the worst tank in the game if not warrior? Feral druid? Ok cool what does warrior offer as a tank that Pally and DK do not do significantly better? Nothing alright sick argument bro. Warrior is overall the weakest class in the game full stop. No class is weaker than warrior across the board. When you are at the character creation screen what reason is there to make one?

But plenty of people are playing fury.

It seems like the big drop is people playing prot.

DKs are so bad. Would rather have a warrior tank. Alg pulls are always sus when there is a dk tank.

This is because dk’s are a reactionary tank where other tanks are pre-emptive.