Every Raid Now

take a step back, some deep breaths and reread your post
what are you doing?

1 Like

Roasting some scrub online. What do you care?

1 Like

I’m telling you my experience as someone who has posted and challenged the ideas of many upset individuals on this forum. I have never had one of these angry kids on the forums come “stalk” or “harass” me in-game.

If you’re afraid of the minute possibility that some angry nerd from the forums messages you some mean words in-game, that’s fine I guess. They can say those exact words to you on that forum posting character as well.

Despite my posts here AND on the EU forums on my main I’ve never had anyone log in to whisper me on my main, and as far as I know I’m the only one using this name.

If they did they’d get a /ignore faster than a spam account got a report.

You sound paranoid as heck.

1 Like

Our raid have 2 warriors in it… what’s the problem?

1 Like

first 4 years it was anything Brown and Yellow was at least 10-15 in each raid.

1 Like

What is a “high performing raid” in Classic?

One without Fish, Yama or Blade in it.

3 Likes

According to WCL your experience isn’t the norm

Careful guys, Serra has killed Alg 10man as ret. Basically a pro gamer.

And how many Algalons has your 27 DK killed?

Fishfeast is the type of person that shoves someone waiting in line and says “Hit me and I’ll sue”

2 Likes

You respond so quickly at every hour lol. The hate is palpable.

A paladin with a fragile ego. Who would have guessed.

Waiting for my BG queue to pop.

If your ego is so tough, why reply back?

Oh wait let me guess: “I’m not mad I’m having fun trolling you lolol”

Nevermind the fact you told me to stop harrassing you.

2 Likes

A raid youre not in.

Hahaha gottem!

Ok i will see myself out.

1 Like

Show me a raid taking 2 rets
That’s not a gdkp or that hasn’t kill algalon

All these raids that are denying Warriors right now are gonna be wondering why no Warrior will join their raid in TotGC/ICC.

I don’t deny warriors. I certainly don’t s*** on them for no reason either, unlike some people.

I don’t buy the paladin argument that just because the dps spec exists, it must be taken. That’s a convenience for hybridized classes to be able to make that argument. As it stands, the top two paladin PvE specs are being taken in far excess of the top two warrior specs.

You have three PvE specs of different roles, warriors get two. Your three are S tier, S tier, C tier.

Warriors are C tier, C tier and F tier.

Okay, but you do understand that if you exclude an entire role from a class that is meant to be able to perform that role all that leads to is players leaving the game right?

Stop basing your argument on “others get”.

How many times do I have to tell you?

1 Like

Nice classic logs there mr … 27 retail player …

Once more clearly, paladin hybridization doesn’t sway me when they already had two S-tier PvE specs.

Priest gets two healing specs, would you bemoan paladins not dpsing if they had a tanking spec, and two healing specs? I doubt it.