Every Raid Now

Your actions have proven that to be flase.

“Oh no the mean man asked for a buff”

“oh no the mean man made a joke about Blizz buffing my already S tier class”

/cast Reeeeestorm

Should see some of my other posts when I’m talking to reasonable people like Riger.

I don’t begrudge warriors buffs. I do take issue with those that s*** on paladins. And you certainly don’t win points with me when you insult me for no reason. I start insulting back.

That’s a perfectly valid stance to have Fish. And you have no leg to stand on.

1 Like

When I search through most of your posts on warrior buff threads is you being antagonistic to warriors getting buffed, then you start talking about pallys, then they respond.

So once again you are being dishonest.

Reeeeestorm misses

REEEEESTORM indeed, Mr. Warrior. Your Bladestorm missed.

Again, I provided proof where you did not. You can also check the dates on the posts, they are relatively recent.

Wanna talk more like you know me? Or is this where you raise the goalpost? Or maybe you think me sparring with Ret haters is somehow proof I hate warriors?

1 Like

I mean I hardly follow these buff threads and even I know Serannah was for warriors getting a buff too early on, like as the ret buffs were being implemented but the warrior whiners refused to seperate the neutral paladins from the paladins denying them a buff and just rubbing it in the faces of warriors simply because serannah is a paladin.

Eventually the supporters of your side will change sides if you continually lump them in with the deniers just because youre a bitter whiner.

1 Like

Is 99% of all of your posts in these forums.
:clown_face:

1 Like

It’s kind of funny Blizz buffed feral and Ret and haven’t touched warriors when all 3 of their specs suck in PvE.

2 Likes

Still mad I said GDKPs ruined Classic, huh?

2 Likes

No, just calling you out for what you are.

Exactly, it contradicts Blizzard saying “some changes” for balance fixes. Raids are just not bringing warriors unless it’s a GDKP now.

2 Likes

Almost like blizzard is waiting to see how they scale??

Crazy I know.

1 Like

They probably already know. Sims are rolling out for p4 and 5 and fury is stacked.

As you know take sims with a grain

So they can finally be good in the final tier? (Just fury, prot and arms will still suck)

The same thing exact thing mentioned about Ret and how they will be fine in ICC? But they got buffed, and their other 2 specs are the best of their role.

Warriors have 3 F tier specs and are told wait for the final tier to have 1 A tier spec and 2 other F tier specs.

It makes no sense, but that is Blizzard after all.

Feral stays ahead of fury in p4 and 5, even with cleave, because Blizz buffed feral. No reason to bring a fury when ferals do a better job and bring more utility.

1 Like

The difference here is that ret was far behind the pack in dps, and their buff brought them back with the pack, but still on the bottom.

Warriors are asking to be made top 5 dps.

These 2 are not the same.

You do understand blizzard has a goal for every class right?

Maybe that’s exactly where they want and when they want fury to be good

1 Like

Ret is ahead of fury. Ret wasnt bottom of the pack. Pallies had two Stier specs. Pallies are overrepresented in raids.

…and your guild sells gold on Whitemane.

2 Likes

If their design goal is to have all 3 warrior specs suck in PvE for 75% of Wrath they have indeed nailed their goal.

ret is behind fury until you hit 75% percentile, which is going to be mostly non hardmode warriors vs non hardmode rets, if anything it just shows that warrior outscaled rets

1 Like

Ret is not ahead of fury in any numbers that matter.
Blizzard balances based on role, not class, so alternate specs are irrelevant to any conversation about dps.

3 Likes