Every Raid Now

While I agree. I think it’s worth noting that the average Ret is doing better than the average Fury DPS wise. It’s at the top end that Fury excels beyond Ret.

Contrary to popular “wisdom” Fury is a janky spec in Wrath with a high skill cap if you wish to do well. And if you are not among the top performers in the class you’re one of the worst performing specs in the game.

Smoothing out the rotation through a QoL fix like easing sunder applications and fixing bugs like Deep Wounds munching would go a long way to rectifying that. I mean it does dumb the class down a bit but it also makes it more accessible. If one of the most used classes in the game got that treatment then surely the least should be considered?

Fury doesn’t need a major damage buff though - the top Furies are doing okay.

My preferred position is no changes regarding class balance by the way - but with the Feral buff we are well beyond that being fair.

4 Likes

A cowards excuse.

So let’s recap here:

1.) You picked a fight with me for no reason on whining (I should note I’ve never asked for Ret buffs btw)
2.) Then you proceeded to whine about warriors (hypocrite much?)
3.) Then, when asked about if you can prove you’ve cleared HMs, you clam up like above.

Gonna take my win here.

Noun, Degenerate: a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior.

So now we are resorting to kink shaming???

4 Likes

Blizzard please ban everyone in this thread, thx

2 Likes

Yes, starting with you.

5 Likes

Gee I get talked about even when I’m not here, glad my reputation precedes me.

Yours does too Serrannah. You’ve been making alt threads disparaging warriors and shouldn’t be taken seriously by anyone.

Well I was labelled the sole reason why Wrath Classic failed. That should be an Achievement.

Do I get a title/mount to go with it?

Serrannah I won’t take you seriously ever again. All I will do is note the fact you made several alts to post anti-warrior threads so nobody else takes you seriously.

Blade ppl are already sick and tired of you, and nobody believes I’m hiding behind alts.
To be quite honest on that point, no one really cares except you.

You were pretty much a joke to me the moment you wanted to nerf Prot Paladins because Ret Paladins got buffed.

So right back at ya.

If they’re sweaty about raiding old content… they aren’t worth playing with, you are better off finding other people to play with.

Old content?

I never did this before.

May be fresh for you, but the content is over a decade old.

When my kids want to go to Disney Land im going to be like “naw thats old content”

1 Like

Go for it, maybe they won’t want to get anymore?

I hope not, sounds expensive.

Just silly to say its old content when its a prog server, this was literally the point of the server.

Being a prog server, doesn’t make it new… this is old content, WOTLK is old content, Ulduar was great and so was ICC… but it doesn’t make it new or fresh, it’s old.

Yes thats the POINT of the PROG SERVER.

Lmfao.

You been drinking? There is no may of making this content new, it’s over a decade old.

I think youre the 1 who is drinking.

We KNOW its OLD, this is A PROGRESSION SERVER, its literally based off the OLD CONTENT.

Youre literally telling me water gets you wet. Fantastic Observation.

So what you are saying is you are trolling?

Go to bed dude lol