Error WOW51900118

When a post is buried like that, it’s from player reports, not mods. A mod may choose to restore it, delete it or edit it. Vrak is a pretty tolerant SFA, though I know he too has his limits when it comes to posts that may be considered trolling.

10 Likes

Of course. I wanted to name it Kryten (if you know, you know), but just kept it simple and named it Dusty.

BTW. How are things looking when trying to log in? We’re seeing positive results on our side but I wanted to check.

5 Likes

Got in game perfectly fine.

1 Like

I made the post… about the problem please can you put the answer in my question and close the post because I’m lost in what they talk.
@ Vrakthris
Thank.

I change of character of the post but you can see that i think

Finally able to log in fine. Thanks to the techs working so hard to get it resolved so quickly, and to you for keeping us updated.

2 Likes

Vrak has been the forum mod here since the forums were launched. He knows how the forums have always worked and what information they have given.

8 Likes

Vrak is an OG mod for this forum so he knows full well what was and wasn’t done on any of the iterations of the forums. Now you are calling him a liar which is blatantly wrong and full on trolling.

8 Likes

I assume Drift has never watched the forums the second it turns one minute past the ETA of scheduled down-time. Or when they have to extend it because they need more time.

Scheduled down time is very much different from issues that pop-up once in a blue moon.

9 Likes

I’ve been here for every iteration of the forums, Drift. I’m the one that usually posts that information when there are unexpected downtimes, be it from a technical issue or a DDOS, etc…

The only thing we have ever provided an ETA for has been maintenance.

It depends what you are using as a benchmark… I think I am. However, I have been part of the CS Forums since they were added and a Game Master before that. So I have a fairly lengthy history and experience here.

If someone from Community was providing them at the time, that is great. They posted a lot in the earlier days and may have. That isn’t something that Support has ever provided outside of maintenance periods.

As the issue is resolved now, I can absolutely close the thread. Thanks, Noih and everyone else for your patience.

11 Likes