Error WOW51900118

still i can’t login omg Now

You may misunderstand what I do here or what this forum is for.

If you have game suggestions, you’ll want to post in the relevant section so our Game Developers can see it. You’ll usually want to pick the forum that is best suited for the subject with the General Discussion forum being default.

If you believe you have encountered a bug, you’ll want to post in the Bug Report forum.

This forum is focused on Support related issues. If you have one of those and need guidance on how best to handle it, I can direct you. You’ll want to start your own thread though.

7 Likes

Maybe post it on the forum too? You guys used to do that back then. That’s were I look for information when I have an issue. Not twitter.

1 Like

I misunderstand nothing…

Im glad to know ya’ll are aware!

please fix it!

It’s in the Breaking News, in the Battlenet Launcher.

6 Likes

Well it wasn’t on mine. And after restarting the launcher, still not there.
Anyway, all I’m saying is to post it on the forum before twitter. Forum is the natural place to look for inform … nevermind.

keep getting dc when trying to get the relm list. come on bliz. its 5/5

And yet, things happen. I can’t get in either, but they are working on resolving the problem so we can get in.

2 Likes

They are waiting for more data.

yup , having this problem as well . do we believe they are looking into it ? I am not convinced

Sure we do. We have no reason not to, especially since they’ve actually noted that there is indeed an issue…and that they’re working on it.

6 Likes

Yes, most believe they are looking in to it since they posted about it on the launcher. You may not be convinced, but it takes time to resolve such issues as they are not instantaneous resolutions.

6 Likes

Do you have a link for that? I’ve not seen them asking for more data, but I’d be happy to provide any helpful information that they’re looking for.

5 Likes

Vrak is a Support Forum Agent who is tasked with moderating this forum only. Berating those you are asking for help from is not a wise thing to do and could result in you losing your posting privileges for the trolling.

6 Likes

What ETA should they give when the issue has just come up? Unfortunately, Blizz doesn’t tend to give ETAs as a lot of players have shown that they do not understand what the “E” stands for. They think it means “exact”.

As for the issue, I was able to log in just now without any problem. This means that it’s not affecting everyone too.

Thankfully, they’re already aware and working on it.

5 Likes

never once asked for help, try reading it again?

If it were a static game that might be true, but it isn’t. We have continued to evolve and addon content and features, which makes even more moving parts.

Thanks, but I have a Roomba to do that. While you may not find value in my posts, others may and I will continue to do my job accordingly.

14 Likes

No we did not.

We may during maintenance periods if they are going long, but for these unexpected outages, we have never provided an ETA.

10 Likes

Please tell me you’ve named your Roomba

2 Likes