Error WOW51900118

I was playing then I take a nap I came back to play for few days ahaha and I get the error, I can play other games, I repair the game, delete addon and reinstal the game but nothing still have the problem.

4 Likes

Bump same problem

Was logged in yesterday, now I can’t get in. Same error.

The login/authentication servers seems to be having issues causing people to not be able to login

same thing

same thing here…
was in the middle of playing, got kicked then couldnt log back in

same here - retrieving realm list - you have been disconnected . (WOW51900118)

same error

Glad to know its a wow issue, will check back later.

Yup; cant get in. :face_with_head_bandage:

On the battle.net client they now have a message that reads:
“We are aware of an issue affecting our authentication servers, which may result in slow or failed Login attempts. We are currently investigating the cause and will provide updates as they are available”
So looks like they are aware, and we will just have to be patient

3 Likes

thanks I see this now. why are you level 80?

hopefully soon, im having wow withdraw.

It’s not showing in the forums, but their character shows as Classic when you click their portrait.

same error… i guess i’ll just finish ted lasso season 3 while blizzard attempts to pull its collective head out of its body part which cannot be named because it might hurt someone’s little feelers.

There is an issue that we’re looking into preventing some folks from logging in. There is a Breaking News up and we recently Tweeted from BlizzarCS.

Our teams are working to see what is up and to get everyone back in as quickly as they can.

5 Likes

I have a list of other issues to go over while you and your team are available…

I know everyone else is saying this, but I too have this error, yet my partner is sitting in the same exact room playing wow, while I can’t log on. It’s frustrating.

Completely can’t log in right now, sad. shouldn’t have logged off earlier >_<

yup, standing in line on a Friday afternoon too, wooot