Error code wow 51900319

same issues…
5+ hours and still cant login

Server: Barthilas
ISP: cbn

same network issues when connection to Oceanic realms.
WOW51900328/WOW51900319 error & High latency(11000ms++) if i manage to login.

Same issue on WoWcompanion app, on different isp/mobile broadband.

NA servers are working fine, but my main is in Oceanic =(

Tracing route to 103.4.115.248 over a maximum of 30 hops

1 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms
2 4 ms 3 ms 3 ms 138.75.64.1
3 3 ms 4 ms 3 ms 250.246.65.202.unknown.m1.com.sg [202.65.246.250]
4 * * * Request timed out.
5 * * * Request timed out.
6 * * * Request timed out.
7 * * * Request timed out.
8 * * * Request timed out.
9 * * * Request timed out.
10 * * * Request timed out.
11 * * * Request timed out.
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 * * * Request timed out.
19 * * * Request timed out.
20 * * * Request timed out.
21 * * * Request timed out.
22 * * * Request timed out.
23 * * * Request timed out.
24 * * * Request timed out.
25 * * * Request timed out.
26 * * * Request timed out.
27 * * * Request timed out.
28 * * * Request timed out.
29 * * * Request timed out.
30 * * * Request timed out.

Trace complete.

well it is working now, idk if they really fix it or just let the internet handle it

I keep getting dc/ed also. It has been happening since yesterday.

2 Likes

Was fixed for a while then now D/C issue again WOW51900328

Singapore - Barthilas

Happened again, no interruptions for a few hours. Thankfully not doing group content when DCed.

1 Like

Blizzard wtf man. Raiding midway I get dc and unable to log back in. Fix your infra.

Same here using Stinkytell still cannot login … Shout out to Sgrean Players!!! Whudddsapppppppp!!!

Same here - from Singapore.

HAHAHAHA… no seriously.

Was levelling an alt and he’s about to ding 50, thought maybe let’s go have dinner first and come back to finish it.
Well I came back and I’m now also unable to get past the loading realm screen (made it past character selection screen once but the loading bar got stuck at 90%).
Speaking of which I did not have any issue logging in at around 5pm+ earlier.

Getting either errors x319 or x328.

Singapore - ISP: StarHub
Won’t be bothering to do a trace to the OCE server IP because it seems one of the hops overseas is preventing trace requests and times out instead.

seriously i think someone from blizz end decides to off the switch for singapore ISP >_>

so far people from malaysia. singapore and indonesia is having this problem…

1 Like

Yup it keeps re-occurring… Singapore user here (Viewqwest) on Barthilas. Was able to play on 90ms ping w/o VPN for an hour, logged off for dinner and this error is back…

Tracert:

Tracing route to 103.4.115.248 over a maximum of 30 hops

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 10.254.180.1
2 3 ms 3 ms 2 ms 10.254.254.1
3 4 ms 4 ms 3 ms 10.255.248.50
4 * * * Request timed out.
5 * * * Request timed out.
6 * * * Request timed out.
7 * * * Request timed out.
8 * * * Request timed out.
9 * * * Request timed out.
10 * * * Request timed out.
(Everything timed out basically)

As a workaround, I tried 2 VPNs, CyberGhost and Mudfish; Mudfish is better (140ms vs 300ms) and cheaper so might want to subscribe until this gets fixed.

Managed to login 2mins ago.

Home latency: 6-10k ms
World latency: 6-10k ms

Guess I’ll be back tomorrow.

Also logging from Singapore to Barthilas realm, the ping is crazy high!

knn, what is going on!?

Sounds like a cable cut. Google finds Coral Sea Cable maintenance delayed, which should not affect the areas noted, but I wonder if something similar is the cause.

Otherwise, if it were the ANZ server facility, I feel there would be more reports from US/AU players having server issues.

Hey all,

Just chiming in that we do have eyes on what’s going on with Asia Pacific connections to the US/Oceanic realms. Seems to be a lot of reports of unable to connect or high latency.

I’d also like to gather some connection tests for those looking into this. The test is a Winmtr. Just run it for about 2-5 minutes to the appropriate IP. Once the appropriate time passes, save the results, then open the text file and paste them here between two ~~~ like so:

MTR Here

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

In the mean time, there are a couple reports a VPN may help. That is a workaround that may help although talking to the ISP may be what’s ultimately needed while the cause is sorted out.

A vpn helped? It sure does but will I get suspended due to sudden location IP shift? Y’all have a track record for banning and suspending account of suspicious activity like this.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a tricky situation. They recommend the VPN to test if the problem is the ISP routing. If it works = ISP problem. If it doesn’t it can be the game server or their peers. It’s not a permanent solution.

Having the same issues. Random dcing from battle.net and game. Takes 5-15 minutes for it to reconnect. Everything else on my computer connects and stays connected to the internet. In west Canada and it is get worse day by day. Making it hard to do anything in game. Can’t do keys or raid because no one’s to take the risk you’ll do during a fight. Already checked all drivers and they are up to date, re-installed both wow and battle.net. Hope someone figures this out soon.