Error code wow 51900319

ISP routing? I dont have such knowledge but from what I see it’s every ISP in Singapore and some other SEA countries are also having issues and not an isolated one. I highly doubt it’s our ISP. Ty.

Using a VPN connecting to an AUS server to play on OCE realms has me back on the normal latency range without any issues.

That being said, I’m not sure if all the Singapore ISPs go via the same route. Chances are even if we report to our own ISP, they’ll likely deflect the issue since there are other ISPs affected too.

It very well could be something with the underwater cable used by the ISPs in southeast Asia then and that would not be something that Blizzard has any control of whatsoever.

I’d like to share my thoughts, which is different from the conclusion in the blue post.

I had same problem with others on my pc, that I cannot login via battle.net launcher, and therefore can not play wow, and any other game that requiring login.

However, I can play hearthstone on my phone, which does not require login via battle.net launcher.

So I think the said cable is not the cause, otherwise I would unable to play hearthstone. Rather the problem is we are denied connection via battle.net, something I think is caused by configuration at Blizzard.

Could be a security app on PC that wouldn’t be on a phone.

Same problem for 24 hours and counting. VA,USA. Eastern time zone server. TBC Pagle

@Uzumakii i think the issue you are facing is different. i am able to login without issue now, and i believe majority of us who reported this issue are no longer facing it.

during the time frame where i was getting disconnected, i could use a VPN, tunneling to AU, to get a stable connection. perhaps you could try using a tunneling service to see if that helps. at the same time getting info on the tracert could help with resolving your issue.

I am having the same problem. WOW51900319. I amd in Texas, US. Mok’Nathal server. I can get on, then after about 5 minutes i get disconnected.

1 Like

same here

I just came back from a year break and use my phone to connect.

I have never had a problem with dcing like this before.

I started having this issue last night, but only on one character - Undead Warrior, returning to Brill via Hearthstone. I just recently started playing again after a multi-year hiatus. I was able to log into another character on the same realm just fine. It’s frustrating because I specifically created this char to ease back into the game.

Hey there,

If you are experiencing this issue only on a single character at login then the issue is likely that the character in question became stuck in a bad world location and needs to be moved. You can do this yourself by using the stuck character move service via the support site. If that does not solve the issue, then you can contact support directly for further character assistance (Click the support button at the top of this page, then click contact support and follow the prompts)

If this error is happening across all characters, then the issue is likely a problem with the local client or with the general connection. As many have mentioned in this thread they were able to get around the issue after either performing network troubleshooting or by utilizing a vpn which changed their routing from what their ISP uses to what the VPN uses. Individual characters can still become stuck and may need to be moved once the connection troubles have been addressed or worked around.

Is it me or is the issue happening again?

1 Like

I get Retrieving Realm List which sits there for a few minutes and then it poops out giving me “you have been disconnected (BLZ51903006)”

I’m on US West Coast using Comcast.

1 Like

Happening to me.

Stuck on retrieving realm list in Sydney Aus, so is a friend in NZ.

Might wanna actually look into it rather than push the issue onto the user

3 Likes

Yep. Stuck here too. Guess it’s bedtime for me.

It’s like second time this week, stop pushing the blame to players and for once stop lazing around and fix your shiet servers. I am not gonna subscribe a vpn just so i can play a game and risk account suspension. I paid for it in the first place and it’s your responsiblity to maintain them.

2 Likes

I keep getting error code 51900306 and I am trying to connect from Europe.

I can’t connect to my server keep getting “BLZ51903006 Error Code” and no it’s not on my end, my wife is playing now on her PC right next to me whats going on? FIX IT and by the way make we all get a free day added on to our subs seeing that half of us won’t be able to play today

1 Like

I am on the west coast and getting the same problem … “retrieving realm list” adn then “you have been disconnected” with an error code “BLZ51903006"

A little frustrating for sure. I don’t know how to use a VPN and kinda dont want to…