Error: BLZ51900062 - Account info changed

This just happened to me as well; I have 2FA active and was able to get back in by closing the client and logging back in. My guess is likely a problem on Blizzard’s end.

2 Likes

Just happened to me too while leveling an alt on Garona. Weird!

2 Likes

Same all around. Had an authenticator since they were first introduced. No changes made, no emails announcing any changes.

I did notice that the battle.net client changed from “sub cancelled, playtime expires in 2 months” over to showing 1 month. Wouldn’t think that would qualify as “account info changing” but who knows.

3 Likes

Add me to the list as well. Just running in Netherstorm.

2 Likes

Add me to the list also, I was in mid +15 NW, it popped and got Dc’d.
Checkd all the info as well. Auth up and stuff.
Nothing strange.

o/

2 Likes

Going to add this link here for other people. I experienced this issue today and got a response from Vrakthris which may give some folks some comfort. Evidently they are doing some sort of work. Not sure which forum it should go in so adding my name to the pile of people affected, as well as giving a link for ease of connecting the two topics.

5 Likes

just happened to me too, running in sanguine depths, random DC with this message, logged immediately back in without issue but was out of group (thankfully i was still in instance right where i was DC’d so asked them to invite me back to group, which they did – and the timed run still counted for me at the end /phew)

2 Likes

Same thing just happened to me. I was in Heart of the Forest, Ardenweald completing missions at the Command Table. No ping on my authenticator and no email from Blizzard.

2 Likes

Just got the same disconnect error

2 Likes

Just had this happen to me, was sitting in Gorgrond waiting for Drov the Ruiner to spawn. I was able to get back in just by hitting reconnect, and I have no new emails from Blizzard. I looked through my account info on the website and nothing seemed to be different.

2 Likes

Same here. Just hearthed back to Ardenweald, got disconnected with this message, and was able to log right back in. No other communication from Blizzard.

2 Likes

Just happened to me in Terrokar, TBCC

2 Likes

Just had this in Ardenweald whilst riding from a flight point. Got back in no issues and no emails from Blizz. Authenticator on account and next billing date is December 21.

Most odd

2 Likes

Same thing to me. Maybe prepping for Monday’s maintenance.

2 Likes

Just now happened to me. I was able to get back into the game no problem by clicking the reconnect button.

2 Likes

Happened to me as well.

2 Likes

Happened to me just as I was leaving Tomb of Sargeras raid …

Googled the full error and ended up here.

Seems like its a thing thankfully.

2 Likes

wierd super wierd same here

1 Like

happen too me too.

1 Like

Just happened to me as well. Nothing seems to be amiss.

1 Like