Error 51900319 Problems

Howdy folks. I’m constantly getting this error when attempting to log in, and i get a brief look at my characters before getting this. 2 seconds at most. There are also times when Bnet will flicker on and off without warning and continue as if nothing happened. This all started about a month ago, and has gradually gotten worse to the point where i can no longer play the game. Before i got an error, and then it’d let me play without a hitch, now i can’t even get passed the character selection screen. I can surf the web just fine, and other computers in the house using the same connection can log into WoW just fine. It’s just mine that can’t seem to get into it. I’ve done all the DNS flushing and what not, and exhausted any ideas i can think of. My computer is an Alienware 17 R5 with an Intel® Core™ i78750H processor. If anyone can toss me another idea or two to try, i’d be really grateful.

1 Like

Hey, Sheenna!

EDIT: Please try the steps recommended by Rivetnetwork below first. A clean install of the newest Killer Network Software and drivers should help resolve the issue. See my post below for links.

We have been seeing this recently for customers that have prioritization software installed, such as Killer Networking Center. If you have Killer Networking Center please try the steps below:

1. Open Killer Control Center (can be done from windows search)
  2. Click the settings cogwheel in the bottom left
  3. Disable Advanced Stream Detect
  4. Retest

If you still have issues, please make sure you prioritize World of Warcraft and Battle.net to 1 instead of 4 in the prioritization section.

SmartByte is another piece of software that we have noticed this issue on. I do not have the steps to resolve this for this program, sadly.

If you do not have this software, then it is likely a connection related issue outlined in the support article. Let us know if you need any help after following those steps.

1 Like

Thanks so much. Wasn’t even aware that i had that function on my computer. Not only did it fix the issue with WoW, it also fixed the issue i’ve had with League of Legends too. You’re the best! Thanks again!
-Sheenna

1 Like

Official Killer Support here!

We apologize for the issues that you guys have encountered. This may be an issue that can be resolved by updating your Killer Control Center, as well as your device drivers. Disabling Advanced Stream Detect isn’t the best solution as that will also disable the primary, latency-reducing feature of your Killer Networking adapter.

Try clean-installing to the current version of the Killer Control Center by following our guide here - https://www.killernetworking.com/killersupport/driver-downloads/kb/faq/105-clean-install-the-killer-control-center. If that doesn’t resolve the issue for you, please reach out to us directly by submitting a ticket here - https://www.killernetworking.com/killersupport/contact.

Edited by Blizzard: We let your links through for you. Thanks for the help!

– Anthony with Killer Networking

Thank you Rivetnetwork (Anthony)!

We will update our internal troubleshooting with these steps. I will also add the link for ya.

Clean Install Instructions:

Killer Support Link:

1 Like

Super…Thanks so much, I also am running an Alienware 17RS and started with the same problem…this fix seemed to have cleared it up.

Which helped - disabling Advanced Stream Detect or clean installing the latest version of the Killer Control Center?

Ibaraius - You are my most favorite Blue now!! This post fixed my problem instantly after many frustrating days of troubleshooting, loading, deleting and reloading the game! You rock – I am also running Alienware 17R5 - beware others with this laptop with the Killer Control Center. Thanks again Ibaraius!!

A clean install of Killer Control Center did not solve the problem for my gf’s system, but disabling Advanced Stream Detect and setting WoW as Priority 1 did solve the problem. This was incredibly frustrating to finally find this answer. We did all the dns flushing, updates, repaired wow, deleted and re-installed wow, and finally found this post. At least the problem is solved now.

Please add this to the main troubleshooting guide, I spent over an hour trying everything else.

Thank you! I have tried everything that Sheena tried except disabling the advanced stream detect. Thank you Ibaraus and Rivetnework. I can now play again.

Edited by Blizzard - this topic is being locked as the issue was resolved for the original poster. Please create your own thread or contact support.