Games Crashing wow51900319

I was able to get on an alt briefly and mess around before it crashed. But my main crashes instantly in stormwind harbor.

One of the steps on the support page that Perl listed was a full UI reset. Did you try that. Temporarily uninstall any addon managers such as Twitch.

Yes I have been receiving the same type of problems lately, I had tried repairing it but to no effect. I tried restarting the blizz application and my computer to no avail. the only thing that worked was just rebooting and closing the wow application over and over. but it took almost 15 minutes.

I have done a full ui reset and uninstalled all apps that could interfere (twitch and discord). I also attempted to disable all third part apps in the selective start up under system config and the crashing on logging into my main to error wow51900319 is still occuring. I’m also currently working with someone from support via web ticket so I have been doing a lot of different fixes… nothing is working.

You know Bonnego when I see these disconnects with no apparent cause I think Malware. Let’s run a quick scan there. Malwarebytes has a nice stand alone scanner for that.

If it finds things quarantine - then paste the log on here.

I downloaded and ran a scan, it detected no issues.

You know we haven’t actually ran any connections tests here Bonnego. Let’s do that:

The instructions are on this Blizzard Support page:

Once you have the tool open enter the IP number for the server group you play on in the WinMTR box then hit start.

(include periods)

Leave it run for 5 minutes or so - don’t try to log into game. Then try to log in - when you crash leave it run for 30 seconds. Then use the button that copies Text to your clipboard. Paste that on your thread here

*You may need to alter or remove any URL addresses to paste on forum.

Might be easier to paste it up on pastebin.com provide the end code again.

I just completed the scan as requested, ran about 7 mins before running the game then once it crashed I continued for a few more minutes. The end of the url for paste bin is: zbhBWdTM

This is a concern Bonnego. Seems to be packet loss and some latency right on the home network.

1. 1 | 888 | 887 | 0 | 1 | 116 | 1

Can you describe how you connect. Ethernet cable or Wireless. Is the router a combination router and modem unit or a separate router then modem?

Do you have any devices or splitters inline?

I’m not to sure as to what kind of router it is outside of brand. It is supplied from my internet provider. It has two parts, a box that says Arris on it that is connected to a power supply and coaxial cable then that is connected to the Sagecom wireless router via a ethernet and the router itself has a power supply. All internet is by Wifi, not direct connects.

The very best test to start would be an Ethernet cable. First to the Sagecom router then to the Arris modem bypassing the router.

I have to use a Wifi router, having a direct plug in is impossible.

It is likely that you have the 2.4 and 5 Ghz bands. Try switching between the two.

Same issue occurs. All my other games (steam, etc) there have been no issues with connection or crashing… everything has been flawless. I also tried using another internet and the issue is the same, it crashes within seconds of logging into my main.

I would get a ticket open on this Bonnego. While those home network readings are a concern I can’t say for a fact that is the issue here.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/1462/channels

One other thing you might try is setting up a hotspot with your Cellphone to test.

(Wow is very particular about the connection. If I recall wireless was not supported at one time.)

I am currently working with another individual via web ticket in an attempt to fix the issue and the hotspot had the same issue.

Any update, I’m having the same issue? Oddly last night I was able to log in and get in game but only once. I’me running the WinMTR right now myself.

Copied to pastebin 2fX2GBLF Don’t mean to hijack thread, just having the same issue and I want to resolve it. Thank you in advance.

No update, still crashing to the same code almost immediately after logging in on my character. I’m working with someone via web ticket but honestly its not helping at all. These widespread issues since 8.1.5 is definitely on blizzards end and everything I’ve tried for the past three days has done absolutely nothing (although I havent experience the black screen issue since the first day).

1 Like

Hey, Bonnego!

It looks like you have SmartByte on your system.

c:\program files\rivet networks\smartbyte\smartbytetelemetry.exe

This is related to the issue outlined here: Error 51900319 Problems - #2 by Ibaraius