Error #132 after patch 10.0.5

Same, windows 10. Everything is up to date for the hardware i have. Still Happening.

1 Like

As of right now I can log in to all my chars! I haven’t turned on add ons yet cuz Im scared and I havent done content except check vault and stuff but it worked. All I did was restart my computer for the 1329723912 time. I also updated all my other random drivers from thw windows update for “optional updates”.

1 Like

I have windows 10 and cant log in to my characters :confused: get the loading screen bar fills up then still crashes. All my drivers are up to date according to my settings. So idk. Really disappointed though im paying for these days i havent been able to play.

3 Likes

So a side note my character on forums changed without me changing it so i was going to switch it back and only my classic and wotlk toons show up none of my retails ones so thats slightly concerning considering all the issues going on rn. Blizzard rlly tryna keep me from playing retail ig T.T

1 Like

Still can’t load any characters even after this morning’s whatever-they-did. Error 132.

4 Likes

My graphics driver and operating system are both up to date. Still couldn’t get past the character load in screen

2 Likes

Still not able to log in since monday
 Seriously unbelievable that this has not been addressed. After days of troubleshooting/uninstalling, reinstalling, back and forth with tickets for days, still no answer. The last thing they told me was basically “sorry check back some other time maybe it will work later” Great job bliz. How there has been no blue post at the LEAST on this is beyond me.

4 Likes

Sadly still the same error every time i try log into a character or when i press on my monk on the character selection page. Time off burned, back at work tomorrow and couldn’t touch a single bit of wow >.<

6A4336AB-6462-4141-AFE9-01FB44055C02

So thats it then Blizz? We pay for a month or more of service, you decide to screw up then ghost us? If this isnt fixed soon im unsubbing. My drivers have been “out of date” for 2+ expansions and ive never had an issue untill your patch dropped on the 24th of January. Not everyone can afford brand new rigs. I am MIFFED.

3 Likes

ERROR 132 is an 10+yo error (there is a yt video older than 10y) that keeps appearing mostly when they do updates like this one or the one that unlocked flying in Shadowlands and they “solved it” the next week

it isn’t a “mac only problem” as it has nothing to do with the OS, nor with the hardware as proven by people with all kind of specs having the same error. The fact that they are asking for pc specs shows they are buying time while blaming it on the customers making people think is their fault (software or hardware) while they know the problem is CLIENT-SERVER that affects randomly people, having no particular cause, they don’t know how to fix it despite the error having 10+yo and don’t want to tell people they have to wait till next week for it to get “solved”
I propose if you take a week of our money you should compensate it with a Mount or Item (one that can be dropped not bought) depending on what the user wants
 that will do it for me
or chop 10.0.7 into 10.0.6 & 10.0.7 or something like that

4 Likes

So The Chosen Few gets to miss out on a week of vault, catalyst charges and the TW event just because they don’t know how to release a minor (!!) content patch in a 20 year old game? Yeah, no. I unsubbed 2 days ago, and I’m glad I did.

2 Likes

This is pretty f’d up of Blizzard ngl. After the many loyal years we’ve spent playing their game and now random chosen are just getting $hit on thats cool.

1 Like

I get to the selection of characters, I start with one and after the loading bar I get a fatal error, the lost paid time doesn’t hurt, the free time I had to play hurts, how sad.

3 Likes

Error 1322 Same here
only after latest patch
waiting for response from Blizzard. My computer is a bit slow but played fine prior to last patch.

1 Like

Just got latest update from Blizzard (1030 pm eastern) and no help for me
still error 132

1 Like

Is it just me or is a lot of people still experiencing this issue showing up as classic WoW toons on forums instead of retail? I was og set to my main retail toon but then i logged into forums today and all my retail toons were gone only my classic ones showed. And now i see like 2 or 3 others in forum also showing up as classic now and also experiencing the error 132 still.

2 Likes

Still getting it even after this patch you just did and yes im stuck on classic cannot get my regular toon

Even with that small update, the problem persists, fatal error.

1 Like

thats the same reference number as mine. Did you find a solution?

Even after todays patch and update, the error still persists this is getting beyond a bloody joke whatever you guys have done, again another day wasted, what’s the point of even paying for a sub when you can’t even play

Sort ya $#!% out blizzard
I’m not the only one feeling this way
SORT IT OUT!!

3 Likes