Error #132 after patch 10.0.5

I have just such an issue with the error msg after character selection and ALWAYS get an out of date driver notice. However, when I look at AMD site, it indicates that I am as up to date as possible. Furthermore, I haven’t had a problem to date, even if the driver is out of date. Something is up with the patch.

3 Likes

I also got the 10.0.5.47825 update but it did not help my issue. I have not been able to log on successfully since before Tuesday, 8 am PDT. Checked my drivers, redid the caches etc to no avail

Same here with my feral. So sick if it

1 Like

Whatever that patch was this morning seems to have fixed the issue for me. Here’s hoping today’s maintenance won’t break it again.

It fixed only the ones who had troubles using rogue and druid attacks. For the rest of us who cant even pass the loading screen of our chars it is not fixed yet.

2 Likes

Experiencing the same problem before update I could log in and game would work fine even tho gpu was “outdated” game ran smooth and worked fine, now after update I can load characters but as soon as I got to play them the bar will fill up and as soon as I would normally spawn I get the error code and game closes down, 2 days of game time wasted so far this is beyond a joke blizzard :man_facepalming:

I hope this gets fixed by the next patch

3 Likes

I was one of the people with ‘unsupported video driver’ and i was constantly getting memory error 132 after character selection, not after stealth bug. As of 30 min ago it is working for me. Either blizzard made some improvements or the updates i ran last night made a difference. I only upgraded Windows 10 to 21H2 LTSC and upgraded my onboard graphics driver (although i have dedicated gpu and wow is using the gpu in the settings). Just wanted to pass along a possible solution for some.

Good luck everyone!

Maybe for Windows 10 users. But the people who run old versions of OS still cant.

Understood, just offering what helped me in case it helps someone else.

Just to add my name to the list, the constant post character select crash is still happening for some of us. I’m glad others have found solutions, however this is looking dim.

My Drivers are all the most current for my system and I still can’t log in! If Blizzard won’t fix this issue then they better be prepared to start paying refunds for their bug ridden software and subscription fees.

3 Likes

Hola, a mi tambien me da el error, desde el martes luego de haber actualizado el parche, ya hice todo, actualice window, los controladores, absolutamente todo, di reparar por el battlenet, y el problema persiste, ya van a ser 3 dias que no he podido jugar y el tiempo de juego de blizzard sigue corriendo, por favor espero que pronto se pueda arreglar el problema.

All my drivers are up to date. Ive scanned and repaired, un-installed and RE-installed the game twice, I have even completely reformatted my computer and am STILL getting this error code upon hitting “enter world” on EVERY character i have. Ive had an “out of date” warning for 2 expansions and have had 0 issue’s untill 10.0.5. I havent been able to log in since patch day. The. patch. is. broken.

6 Likes

How does such a big company with a 20 year old game fail so badly at releasing a flawless minor content patch?

3 Likes

Same problems. Characters load fine, hit “enter world” and as soon as the loading bar fills the game crashes and closes. If this isnt fixed by the end of the week im unsubbing. Massive joke from a massive company.

4 Likes

Exactly the same. Still getting this error code.

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!

Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft_retail_\Wow.exe
ProcessID: 13572
ThreadID: 15508
Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION

The instruction at “0x00007ffc84b45f60” referenced memory at “0x0000000000000058”.
The memory could not be “read”.

Press OK to terminate the application.

1 Like

This has been so unfortunate . I wonder if Blizz is really looking out for everyone here , when the game finally gets good with Dragonflight you have a portion of your player base literally unable to play after a patch , going to lose subs , very unfortunate.

Blizz is the 3rd day i cant play. And my subscription is running. Do something. Fix it!. You did it so you should fix it.

It seems they added some technology to the new patch that is totally incompatible with older versions of Windows like 7 or 8.1. It only allows Windows 10.

I’m Windows 10 and it’s happening to me.

1 Like

This is exactly right for me as well. It has been three days and I have run through all “their recommended checks for my end” and nothing. I would be better off having them go back to the previous patch which was working well.

1 Like