Error #132 after patch 10.0.5

the change in the BIOS was only so i can install my drivers (on my windows 10), as i said everytime i tried to do it my pc didn’t reconize the new ones (error 43 on drivers) or crashed , if thats not your case my solution is not going to help you, im sorry (i really wish you can fix this, what an annoyng thing this whole error 132 was).

1 Like

Day six, still listening to tumble weeds any update

Just fixed mine. AMD chipset/graphics on a laptop. The auto update driver software was not working, so had to manually update all of the drivers. All good now.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the hardware website was saying that I was up to date on everything, but I actually wasn’t.

Been trying to fix mine all week, I’ve done what Blizzard has asked of me and I even manually updated all my drivers and still nothing. Do we think my 4 year old laptop has quit WoW? Or is this on Blizz’s side?

update: my graphics card just melted yey :smile:
ill try contact my energy company but idk, might been a horrible coincidence but if u feel that our pc is overheating, better not dont push

another update: looked up and this apparently this has happen with some other amd cards

After moving to a new laptop with Windows 10 Pro and updated drivers, the error 132 now happens randomly during gameplay and the lag is really up and down. Dragonriding causes frequent disconnects and freezes. People need to realize that the problemis on this company’s end and they are playing for time by shifting non-existent blame onto the customers. What they really should be doing is fixing the problem. If they don’t they’re going to lose a lot of paying subs.

3 Likes

Blizz should have put a hotfix to this and dont make us wait a whole week without playing. We lost 1 week of playtime and surely will dont have any refund of the days lost.

1 Like

100 percent on blizzards side at the handshaking from character log in to game world, most of us are getting the full blue load bar before it crashes, something changed there from monday to tuesday but its not being acknowledge by blizzard

3 Likes

Its not on our fu€king end. Ive done everything besides buy a new computer. This one is on Blizzard. Blizzard does not need to keep updating the graphics on a 20 year old game that already died in 2020. Just leave the technical requirements as they were and let the loyal /millions/ still playing, enjoy the game.

1 Like

I’ve been checking this thread periodically for a fix to this problem, but it’s almost a meme how non-existent the support from Blizzard is for this major issue.

1 Like

I definitely lost my vacations in which I had thought to be able to play like when I was young, and still nothing, I don’t understand how they don’t say anything,if this happened since your update, this had never happened to me, even in the minimum requirements it mentions windows 7, I really don’t understand anything, it really seems like they don’t care.

2 Likes

So this issue with fatal error 132 has become increasingly worse each day. My desktop has the following specs with everything updated.

Windows 11
Nvidia 3080 10g
I9 raptor lake
32gb ram

It became unplayable to the point I would just get the error every load screen.

Switched to my laptop with the following specs and have 0 problems:

Windows 11
I7 processor
Nvidia 3070
16 gb ram

I just can’t seem to understand how my laptop is completely fine while my desktop just continually crashes. I play any other games on there at max settings with 0 problems at all. This has to be on blizzards end as I had 0 problems whatsoever prior to the latest patch on Tuesday.

2 Likes

I’ve been checking this thread periodically for a fix to this problem, but it’s almost a meme how non-existent the support from Blizzard is for this major issue. (2)

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem in BOTH my Notebooks, one with Windows 11
Nvidia GTX 1060Ti and in my old one as well, with Windows 7, which runned WoW just fine prior to that atualization.

C’mon Blizz, FIX IT, it has been a WEEK already! ¬¬’

3 Likes

Same here, check this forums a couple of times a day hoping for an update. Or some heroic Chad figuring out a work around. I enjoy playing wow, but at this point I’m really considering not renewing my sub. They destroy their game…blame the customer…then disappear. And im sure we will not be compensated in the slightest for missing a vault, missing an inspiration catalyst charge, and anything else they timegate. Im very disapponted in blizzard as a company.

5 Likes

This is the 6th day for me. Haven’t been able to log in to retail. All the same problems.

5 Likes

Just wondering, does everyone with the problem of crashing at the character screen run AMD graphics? I’ve been shopping for a new pc and if that’s a common factor I will knock those rigs off my list of possibilities. Apparently it’s not just the older video cards that are a common factor, though that’s what support is trying to blame my problem on…

No, I use Nvidia

Perhaps we need to ask those who aren’t having this problem what they’re running…

Any word on a patch fix?