Error #132 after patch 10.0.5

Did not help me even reinstalled on a fresh drive so…

Just did the update, still blue bar till end then crash

My windows updates happen daily. That is not the reason that these error 132 crashes happen randomly nor does it explain the extreme lag in instanced and open world content.

I’m finished with making excuses for a company that pushes out untested content and then blames the customer when these problems occur. It’s no way to run a business that relies on customer subscriptions.

6 Likes

same here
crashes when logging in constantly

same reinstalled and same crash constantly

2 Likes

We are on day # 5 - can you fix the log in for retail so folks can play thanks this is beyond silly now

3 Likes

Same issue here. Error 132. Did everything and nothing works.

2 Likes

Where are we at on this blizzard…its been 5 days and we cant log in. I have done all the troubleshooting tips you have provided and then some. I can run way more demanding applications than wow on my rig. Everything is up to date. Have literally exchanged every component in my pc, except for the mobo…
This is on your end…fix it.

3 Likes

This is beyond ridiculous! And btw Blizzard no one is going to continue playing just because have access to classic so dont put this off thinking itll solve itself because it wont. You are just going to lose a helluva lot of subscribers and fans. No ones going to pay $15 a month for a portion of content when we know theres far more available. Its been almost a week. You are basically stealing from us at this point we have payed for your game. Fix it. Thanks.

3 Likes

damn fatal error 132, please blizzard, I have a day and a half of vacation left. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I guess I might as well add my voice to the chorus. If this isn’t fixed by the end of next Tuesday, I’m going to have to cancel my sub.

2 Likes

I’ll add my voice to the chorus. With 21 days left on the sub, is this a way of telling me to let the game sink into the netherworld once and for all?

1 Like

It is impossible to wrap my head around , that not just 1 or 2 people but thousands , have had close to a week of their subscription be unplayable , and this has gotten little to no acknowledgement. Other then a blizz going uhhh have you tried drivers , and the customer support twitter saying we have no ETA on this. Really Sad.

2 Likes

Same here, almost 5 days with this error because of that damn patch.

3 Likes

i was having the same issue, re installed my amd driver and now works

I re installed my amd drivers like 5 times and still not working.

1 Like

I wanna know something the people who are with the problem got AMD or Nvidia?

Same thing happening here. It seems to only happen on a load screen - both when loading into a character or even when loading into a new zone or instance. I use an an Nvidia card. All windows, graphics and bios are up to date. This started happening after Tuesdays patch - prior to that everything was fine. This needs to be addressed.

This is specifically complaining about the fatal error 132 issue that is happening.

1 Like

alright, i just fix this damn thing after days, i have my windows 10 updated, even so i tried to upload my AMD drivers but everytime i did my pc send error 43 for those drivers (it was the right one, even in the ticket i send to blizzard send me the same driver), so after a research what i did was to download DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller), so i can uninstall my current AMD driver, then i restarted the pc in safe mode and ran the program, once it was done the pc restarted BUT before windows starts running i enter into the BIOS, and changed the boot mode to LEGACY (was in UEFI), after that i ran windows normally and then i installed the AMD driver, now i can play wow, so thanks random dude in the amd forums.

P.S. sorry if my english is not that good.

I just changed BIOS to legacy and didnt work. The error persists.