Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

“Whether I live or die is my choice to make Salkeen, not yours. Besides you knew nothing of this fate, when you ripped my soul from Jericha’s. So don’t use that retched excuse on me.” Izzabelle growls glaring at him from her position on the bed. “If you cannot own me, then you will not command me Salkeen. I will find the strength they you stripped from me, even if I must turn to the Void.” Izzabelle says the last part barely above a whisper. They cannot be trusted, trying to get rid, made you weak… the voice in her head tries to drive dissension into her mind. The thing is the voice sound just like hers.

“You seem to think you are saving us all by doing this Salkeen.” Izzabelle snaps laughing a bit madly. As she speaks some of her demonic features begin to show themselves, her horns grow from her head as her wings unfold from her back. “Bound or unbound if you die we all die Salkeen.” Flames dance across Izzabelle’s glossy black demonic scales. “Death can be avoided, why should I save you Salkeen, why should I who you destroyed give up everything to save you? Don’t say so that I can live, my life means next to nothing to me at this time. Besides I’ll be rendered practically useless once this farce of a bond with you is gone. When that happens I would have been better off had Orion not interfered.” She turns and looks away from Salkeen.

“Then perhaps we should be consumed Salkeen.” Izzabelle says her voice so low it’s barely discernible. She looks down at the floor, she cannot stay a part of him, she cannot be a part of Jericha I’m so freaking useless now, why did you not let me die Orion! Surely Things would have been better if I had. I don’t want to lose… What does it even matter Izzabelle sighs what would she do once the last nail was driven into her coffin?

“I would have chosen neither Salkeen.” Izzabelle says as she watches the flames dance across Salkeen’s fingers.

“As I said Earlier Salkeen, my life at this point, means very little to me. I also cannot say that Yours or Jericha’s mean much to me at the moment either.” Izzabelle’s Demonic side is on edge from the amount of rage pouring off of Lord Salkeen at the moment. While her elven side shatters a little more. “Didn’t do it to harm me, don’t make me laugh. You knew nothing of this fate, when you stripped my soul from Jericha’s, nor when you so eagerly signed that contract with your Master. You are no Saint Salkeen!”

Izzabelle’s lets out a scream of pure rage and hatred as Salkeen lifts her in the air and his fel flames wash over her. As her demonic half welcomes them and the temporary power they will bring. Her mind and Elven half feel betrayal beyond words, and hate beyond anything she has ever experienced before. As her body was powered by the fel, her mind was further destroyed. Why did no one ever think to even try and understand her. When he finally releases her she glares up at him her eyes practically burning inside her skull. “You ignorant Bastard, you know nothing of me. I despise you, all the fell you possess cannot fill the holes, you left in my soul. The Fel that you can give me will not return the strength that you stole.” Before anyone can act Izzabelle activates her demonic gateway and vanishes. Her mind is in such a chaotic state right now, she isn’t even capable of sane thinking at the moment. A moment later Izzabelle appears in Jericha’s room aboard the Ered’kiel.

“Are you sure you wish to do this Suzuna?” Nedde asked the Eredar high priestess as she dressed for the journey she was about to make. “You have no idea what perils might await you. The place was a battleground not that long ago.” Nedde continued on concern lacing her voice. Suzuna looks over at Nedde and smiles. “Please do not worry for me so Nedde, I shall be cautious in my endeavors.” Suzuna replies trying to calm the nerves of her Sister. “I go to find if the one who was sent here for asylum still lives. Also to figure out the cause of the forest that now grows there. She check her gear one last time, certain she has everything she heads towards the demonic gateway. She stops before the gateway, and turns to Nedde. “You have it right?” Suzuna asks. Nedde nods her head, with that confirmation Suzuna steps through the portal and into the dark twisted forest of Centralis.

Meanwhile Izzabelle appears in Jericha’s room aboard the Ered’kiel. She wishes to rip her flesh from her very bones. She feels like she has been attacked… They never ask, they never ask… they just do…do whatever they damn well Please. Why did Salkeen insist on destroying her more and more. She had heard his words in Orion’s space…why had he attacked her. Izzabelle goes into stealth and quickly leaves Jericha’s room. It isn’t long before she finds her way off of the Ered’kiel and into the twisted maze of the dark forest. She quickly takes to the branches. For the first time since her death she feels the sensation of crawling in her throat. Moments later a half dozen fel infused, plague spiders climb out of her mouth. They all grow to the size of medium dogs and take to the trees. Izzabelle follows close behind. They were rivers of fel that ran through this cursed land. She wished to bath in one burn her cursed flesh away to nothing.

Suzuna activates a shield around herself that would render her invisible and untrackable to must less powerful than her. She can sense the aura of a Demon Lord, two to be exact. One was dead and fading fast. The other still lingered strongly over the area. Although the smell of the forest, with its abundance of flora and fauna, did much to mask the smell. Still the death and utter destruction was rather apparent. Suzuna watches as the twisted fey, and fey like creatures move throughout the trees. There’s small groups of demons moving about patrolling the area. She is unsure about asking them so she continues making her way to the ruined citadel. All of her senses are tuned in to hear anything that might be approaching her. Her staff is in her hands and at the ready. Should she need I’d quickly, which praise be she would not. The Forest seemed more dense and dark the closer she got to the citadel. Suzuna pauses when she sees it, a wreck of a mighty legion vessel wrapped in the roots of a great tree. She goes to move closer and is stopped by a Dagger pressed to her throat. “Who are you and why are you here.”

Izzabelle had been moving swiftly over the branches of the Dark forest. When she came upon something that begged her attention. A Eredar Demoness in the gear of a high priestess was moving through the forest. She shouldn’t be her, They had fought Reavrix, What right did any demon have to be here. No other than those fought should be here. Izzabelle shadows the Priestess from the branches above. It would seem she was headed for the citadel. Did she work for the cursed wannabe Reavrix Izzabelle growls slightly. and drops from the trees. A nano second later she has the priestess pinned to the tree with her dagger prepared to carve a permanent smile across her neck. “Who are you and Why are you here.”

“The high priestess shows no signs of being afraid. She instead seems to exude control and calmness. “My name is Suzuna, I’m the High priestess and Mind healer of the covenant of Serephine.” Suzuna say this her body doesn’t even tremble once as she speaks ‘As for why I am here, I seek knowledge on the origins of the forest. I also seek o e that was sent to us for asylum.” Suzuna doesn’t demand anything she just waits patiently. After a few moments the sharpened blade is removed from her throat. She slowly turns, her eyes widen in Surprise. “Izzabelle?” Suzuna asks unsure if it’s even possible. Izzabelle becomes somewhat on the defensive. “How do you know me?” Izzabelle asks ready to fight if she needed to. Did Salkeen send one of his minions for her. Suzuna looks at her. “I’ve known you for a very long time Izzabelle, you and Jericha both.” Suzuna looks into Izzabelle’s eyes and frowns slightly. The eyes were like gateways to the mind. The mind Suzuna saw behind Izzabelle’s eyes was damaged. “I do not wish to do anything that you do not want. But I can see your mind is in tu4moil. I promise not to change, or touch anything inside of you Head. I just wish to look and see the extent of the damage” Izzabelle seems wary, so far she has been constantly attacked by those claiming to want to help her, after a moment she nods her head up and down. Suzuna reaches out and gently presses the back of her hand to Izzabelle’s Head. After a few minutes she removes her hand. Her own mind still reeling from the madness, and damage, she encountered while in Izzabelle’s.

Sericon had been the silent wall flower for long enough! The warlock had just watched the communications between Salkeen and Izzabelle foul up and fall apart! Again his Lord acted as if he knew it all, said he would act one way and Izzabelle would act according to his will! For the powerful being he was, he knew very little about his own minion… As Izzabelle felt the fel lance into her body and fill her with power, she was only filled with more rage and betrayal!

With a great flash Izzabelle vanished from the room, to where Sericon didn’t even know! Sericon hissed himself, he had begun to finally reach his own limits and felt he was about to do something probably incredibly stupid!

Sericon leapt up from the bed where Izzabelle had pulled him to and pointed a accusatory finger at his lord, “Do you ever think before acting? First she fled you for your Damned contract, then she even died! And when you bring her back, you continue straight up fighting!” Sericon barked, his own emotions not quite under control, caused his fel magic to flare up around his horns.

“You don’t understand her so quit trying to act like you do!!” Sericon growled, “I barely understand her and I still know her many times over you!!” Sericon poured on the words, he knew it might end horribly if Salkeen felt like using his claws over his own words…

“She feels so alone! A loneliness you created! Whether or not you wish to have a bond with her, it is quite obvious that she needs some kind of bond!” Sericon yelled he nearly raised his hands in rage, a act that would clearly show Salkeen that he wanted to rage…

“If you are so sure on cutting Izzabelle’s bond to yourself, I demand you do the same to me! I have been apart of your armies for eons, but now I choose to follow Izzabelle…” Sericon hissed looking down and away from his lord, perhaps he wasn’t sure the family he had joined.

1 Like

Yumara lifts her head slightly so that she can see Master better as she responds to him. “Is Master referring to the task of fixing Izzabelle. I believe Salkeen’s pig headed Volatile nature, and Izzabelle’s single minded volatile nature are going to clash, Master.” Yumara stops to ponder what she is going to say next. “I understand why Izzabelle is upset that Salkeen didn’t bind her soul to his. I also understand why she desperately wants to have her soul rebound to Jericha’s. Either though none of these things can happen Master. Izzabelle is weakened greatly because of it.” Yumara stops for a moment then continues, she knows Master is understood many things and would easily get what she was saying. “Izzabelle’s soul being removed from Jericha’s would be something akin to Salkeen and his demon being torn from one another. I don’t think Salkeen realizes that he broke Izzabelle’s connection to the only source of power that could handle the constant drain.” Now is where Yumara hoped that she could put it into words that could be understood.

“Izzabelle requires bonds, Master, and is capable of having many. I know Orion wishes for her to be bound to Salkeen’s Pilot. However even with that bond, Izzabelle will still need to be bound to someone much more powerful than herself, Master.” Yumara lightly taps her chin as she thinks. Without the bond to Jericha not only did Izzabelle lose the protections that her mind required, but she was effectively cut off from the power source she needed to maintain herself and the power she possesses, Master. To put it hopefully in a understanding way. The Flesh construct that everyone fought earlier would have been weak. If it had all of the Titan blood suddenly stripped from it during the battle. Izzabelle is the flesh construct, Jericha was the Titan blood that powered her. Without the blood to power her, Izzabelle is forced to destroy her body, mind, and soul as she pulls on her life energies to try and reach the potential she once held when bound to Jericha.” Yumara reaches out and grips Masters robe a little more firmly. Izzabelle runs the risk of either killing herself, or going into a magical coma if she continues using her life to power her abilities. Why won’t she trust you Master, Why is she so adamant in the thought you will destroy her mind.” Yumara asks the frustration evident in her voice.

Knowing this suddenly the tomes importance magnified in Yumara’s mind. It was like Jericha it must be protected at all costs. Her soul was the safest place in which to House something of such importance. “I will let nothing happen to it.” Yumara meant exactly that, she would defend this book until her death and even beyond if possible. Yumara also had another hope, with the book housed within the Soul tree Jericha would be unable to sense its presence. That might allow for her to be in Masters presence within fleeing.

There’s a loud clang of a metal object striking the floor scant moments after the words appear on the Soul tree. Looking down Master Isaik would see the Dagger of binding laying on the floor before it vanishes. Then he would feel it, his hold over Yumara growing stronger than it ever was before. The Soul tree had excepted Isaik as its Master thus cementing His control over Yumara, rendering useless the need for the Dagger.

Yumara knows that Master would keep his word and do everything in his power to prevent such an event. After all he had a goal to obtain and Yumara would see that he obtained it. “Know this Master, if things go wrong and Salkeen dies. I will still remember everything about you. If you exist anywhere in the universe I will find you. Because I am Masters in all worlds in all times.” Yumara speaks with the air of certainty and conviction.

Izzabelle stands there trembling in barely contained rage as the Eredar priestess lightly presses her hand against her forehead. Her entire body and mind are expecting an attack. Like the way Lord Salkeen, and that Pandaren from earlier had attacked her. Yet in the end the Priestess spoke the truth, she did nothing more than just look into her mind.

Izzabelle’s watches as the Priestess stumbles back a little, and is forced to grab onto a nearby tree for balance. Once Suzuna gains her footing she speaks to Izzabelle. “I know you don’t remember me Izzabelle, but I’ve known you for some time. I was there to help you the first time your Demonic heritage made itself known. So please believe me when I say, I will not do anything to you.” Suzuna says this as clearly as she can trying to emphasize that she can be trusted. “I will not harm you Izzabelle, nor will I heal you without first obtaining your permission. Right now your mind is unable to distinguish healing from harming. If I were to try and heal you, you would see it as an attack.” Izzabelle realizes that Suzuna is telling the truth, she did see everything as being an attack. She looks at Suzuna closely before speaking. “Why did he attack me like he did, why doesn’t he want me?” Izzabelle asks her voice breaking slightly. Suzuna looks confused “Who attacked you, who doesn’t want you, if you are not wanted you can return with me Izzabelle.” The Priestess found herself a little irate at the thought of Izzabelle being attacked. Being a mind healer seeing someone with a mind as damaged as Izzabelle’s she wants to help. Yet knows that she cannot unless she first obtains Izzabelle’s permission. “Lord Salkeen.” Izzabelle practically growled “that ignorant pig head…” Suzuna spins around that name setting every nerve of hers on edge. “Lord Salkeen, as in the Demon Lord that Jericha is contracted to?” She had heard of This Lords ruthlessness, power and all consuming rage many times from Jericha. Suzuna prays that this Lord Salkeen doesn’t sense her presence. If he does hopefully he will not see as being worth his time, perhaps Nedde was right. Izzabelle snorts “yeah sadly it’s that Salkeen.”

As much as Suzuna wished to return to the protected haven she now had three thing she wished to accomplish. One she could attempt to take care of now if she was aloud to. She holds her hands up in a gesture to say trust me. “Izzabelle your mind is greatly damages, it is filled with these psychological cobwebs. These webs blur what you see, they alter truths and how you would normally perceive things.” She stops speaking for a moment to see if Izzabelle understood what she was saying… “What are you talking about, How do you know about them.” Izzabelle snaps her hand reaching for her Dagger. Suzuna backs away slightly her hand still held out before her. “Izzabelle please calm down I’m not going to do anything, the cobwebs in the mind in more a metaphor. The way your mind perceives things is messed up.” Izzabelle seems unsure “Why aren’t you attacking me like they did?” Izzabelle asks in a quiet voice. “Not one of them cared what I thought or felt, they just do whatever they please.” Izzabelle continues her body shaking slightly. “Sericon is the only one that cares, he’s the only one that has ever asked how I feel about something. Everyone else treats me like a puppet, that they can do whatever they Please with.”

Suzuna nods her head in understanding “I understand Izzabelle, and if you give me your permission I can help you.” Izzabelle seems kind of unsure about this. “What makes you think that I require your help, you could be working for Salkeen, you could be here to break me.” The Mind healer sighs softly “You don’t, but I promise you that I am not. If you give me the permission needed to wipe those cobwebs from your mind. You will see things much clearer.” Izzabelle hisses and jumps away “you lying witch you wish to mess with me as well… all of you are…” Suzuna screamed out in sheer frustration “No I do not wish to attack you, you daft addle brained idiot. If you will let me help you, you would see that. I swear that you can cut my still beating heart from my body if I lie. I promise that I will do nothing more than wipe away the cobwebs. Seeing your mind in such horrible conditions is painful.” Izzabelle glares at her “why don’t you just do whatever you Please? Everyone else does!” The Priestess shrugs “Because it would be pointless, uncless Given permission those cobwebs will return even stronger. Leading you to try and destroy yourself to undo the perceived damage.” Suzuna takes a deep breath “I beg you Izzabelle please allow me to wipe the webs from your mind?” Izzabelle paces back and forth “That is all you will do, you promise.” Suzuna nods “You have my word” after a few more minutes Izzabelle slowly approaches her. “If you lie to me I will kill you, not only you but your entire covenant.” Suzuna nods in understanding. “Is there a place safer than here to do this, there’s many creatures moving about this place, that would like to have us for dinner.”

The only place Izzabelle can think of would be the Ered’kiel. “Yes there is follow me” Izzabelle and Suzuna make their way back, and onto the Ered’kiel. Once on the downed vessel Izzabelle brings Suzuna to Jericha’s rooms. She doesn’t realize that Salkeen will feel the presence of an unknown demon aboard his vessel. Not only would this presence be on his ship, but in Jericha’s room. Once in the room Suzuna sits on the bed and instructs Izzabelle to lay down with her head on her lap. “It can be done sitting up but I assure you this way is more comfortable.” Izzabelle stalls for about ten minutes, not once during that time did Suzuna try and push her, it felt nice. Once she was comfortable she asks one last time. “Nothing else you promise.” “Yes Izzabelle, I promise. Now don’t think, just feel and close your eyes.” Suzuna erects a powerful barrier around both her and Izzabelle. It would not do for them to be attacked while she was dusting Izzabelle’s mind so to speak. Salkeen wouls sense and explosion of power as Suzuna calls upon her gift.

“Open your eyes Izzabelle” Suzuna whispers softly into her ear. “How do you feel.” At first Izzabelle doesn’t feel any different at all. She is about to tell the Priestess it was a waste of her time, when she notices the tiny differences in her thinking patterns. she is still hurt and extremely angry at Jericha, Salkeen, and Isaik. Tears fall down her face, uncontrollably she was so afraid of Salkeen giving her up. So afraid of being left powerless and unwanted, terrified that Master Isaik wanted to break her mind. Now however she understands why she feels this way. Her own fears were used against her, they were twisted, to make her see what was done in the worse possible way. Her soul still felt hollow and it was beginning to eat away at her sanity once more. She still felt weak and useless and desperately wanted her connection with Jericha back. She also comes to the realization that she is most likely in deep trouble with Lord Salkeen. She knows that the best thing she can do is return. Yet she is beyond hurt still, and experiences these overwhelming emotions of anger and abandonment when she is in Jericha’s and Salkeen’s vicinity. She looks up at Suzuna and quickly sits up, “I have to go now before the emptiness reclaims my brain. Thank you for keeping your word.” Izzabelle stands up and leaves the room, Suzuna follows behind her “If you need anything else Izzabelle just say it.” Suzuna says as they walk along the halls.

Izzabelle gives Suzuna the directions to get off the vessel not that they were actually needed. Then watches as she disappears down the hall, once she is out of sight, Izzabelle makes her way to where the command bridge would be. She enters the room and walks onto the bridge, the demons that remained on the vessel that are working in the bridge turn to look at her. They might of attacked, but easily recognized the power of their Lord pouring off of her. Izzabelle stands there for a moment steeling her nerves. Before she can change her mind she speaks. “Master Isaik I wish to speak with you.” She knew that even though she barely whispered what she said he would hear her. Right now she was ready to talk, she needed to talk now while she still could.

Isaik glanced back towards Yumara, “I am fortunately not, I am unsure there volatile natures could handle a simple mining operation… The Titan construct now lying dead on Centralis, is merely a microscopic piece of the whole that was lying in a secret location… A shattered world that was once not unlike Azeroth during her days during the Black empire…” Isaik explained trying to show that this incursion wasn’t for the rotting mountain of Titan flesh left of the surface but the location to a literal shattered world… “As for Salkeen and Izzabelle, I too have my doubts… As far as I see it’s going sour quickly…” Isaik hissed, watching the two argue with each each other through Sericon’s eyes…

“I also understand to many the binding of oneself to another is a rather addictive feeling, to be apart of someone truly, you feel more, experience more… Even without her personal feelings involved it is not a easy task to suddenly be alone once more…” Isaik explained, he had known a few minions who had become what one might refer to as addicted to having a bond…

Isaik nodded looking away from the aggressive words he saw from Sericon’s eyes, “Besides Salkeen you or I remain the only other effective source of power, though I do know her mind would be detrimental to your own…” Isaik spoke as if he was trying to place together this truly mad puzzle before him, He grew slightly distracted as he checked on Varicar and Throggore…

Isaik moved his hand showing he was still listening, “Izzabelle needs a bond for power much like the Highborne of Quel’Thalas need the Sunwell…” Isaik understood quite well, without something to supplant that power Izzabelle would use her life force until it was expended…

Isaik hissed the words, “Ebony… Salkeen has demanded that when the time comes I aid him on that endeavor…” Isaik gave a dry laugh, “As if he had much of a choice, that dark elf has interfered to much with my plans not to feel my retribution…” Isaik hissed, they would see who would win in the end…

Isaik knew his Yumara would protect the tome, however it was time to reveal more… “If Salkeen dies, He will be coming for me next…” Isaik’s voice grew darker more ancient… “Ironic that even after all these eons it will be the same combatants in the end…” Isaik hissed, before regaining a bit of composure, though he and Zalak were indeed only one entity now, it was hard to reveal the whole truth on why it was the same individuals who would come to end him…

Isaik turned to view Varicar and Throggore once more, “It seems the tide is turning against our two sent to retrieve Izzabelle and eliminate Smuggs… They may need backup… Perhaps I shall send the Bone Render, he and the Assassin have not seen each other in quite some ti…” Isaik paused as he felt something most peculiar, a new demonic presence had appeared nearby Izzabelle as she had made distance with Salkeen.

Isaik could’ve appeared within seconds of the disturbance, but something told him it was unwise, perhaps he had seen this timeline before long ago… The Master would opt for patience this time, he however knew Salkeen would also sense such a presence… The Master considered for but a moment before concealing the demonic presence with his magic, Salkeen would be able to sense her when he was ready for him too… It wasn’t long after that Izzabelle’s power levels spiked now that was truly interesting… Isaik was left with a choice, Salkeen would seek out Izzabelle to see the change, unless the proper distraction appeared… Isaik revealed the other demonic presence much stronger than usual as soon as it gained a bit of distance from Izzabelle…

Isaik knew Yumara would also sense such presences, and power shifts, he watched intently, devising what these new variables would mean… Waving his hand to the side while he observed, he summoned a portal for Maleok and sent him a suggestion of going through it to aid the minions on Azeroth… He nearly moved to do more when he heard it…

It was all that was needed, for him to appear… The Master faded into the shadows from his vessel, Yumara could choose to follow or stay if she desired, before his glowing yellow eyes appeared in the shadowed areas of the Ered’Kiel’s bridge… Isaik walked forward as if he had gone through a mere doorway… “Hello my dear, you called and I have answered…” Isaik responded to Izzabelle’s, he stayed near the edges of the shadows, he could approach but sometimes restraint was wiser.

2 Likes

Maleok followed the women as they made their way aboard the new legion vessel, it was best he thought he could do, no point staying on this planet and Maleok didn’t wish to be left behind!

As Maleok strode his way aboard the new vessel he was quick to see the women that looked so familiar to each take off down their own path… Maleok continued forward, unlike the Masters vessel, Maleok was sure he didn’t have a personal domain, so he would continue forward until he found someone of higher ranking them him.

Something pushed at his mind, Maleok should continue forward down this hallwall, it wasn’t long before Maleok came upon what he was sent to look for… Near a darkened corner of the hallways a void portal sprang to life, Maleok stood on the edge of the portal, looking at its dark featureless surface, Maleok was unsure whether to cross… Yet again at the back of his mind a voice urged him forward…

Picking himself up and mentally preparing for whatever was on the other side of the Maleok trudged forward through the void portal, the light nearly blinded him as he found himself in a massive forest, he could see bamboo nearby… Maleok didn’t need to be there long before he heard the familiar sounds of combat someplace nearby! It didn’t take much for Maleok to be pushed forwards towards such a incursion, he heavily stomped towards the sounds of aggressive battle!

Maleok forced a tree a outta his way before seeing what he needed! Throggore?! Maleok knocked down another tree before roaring in a primal rage towards the individuals he saw attacking his… Friend! “I gonna crush ya body to dust!” Maleok roared charging towards Gregor, and slamming his weapon into the earth causing blight to spray up from underneath! Maleok continued his assault by grabbing a nearby tree and sending it crashing towards the warrior dwarf!

Varicar laughed dryly, “You think such words effect me? I am here for my mission and if I get to crush your life force out while I’m at it the better!” Varicar hissed as the light burned at his vision and the magic cut into his ribs… He now had a rather sizable gash, but before he even rolled back up to attack again his body was stitching the wound back together!

“Yumara is the very reason I’m alive…” Varicar spat his head twisted slightly, with a quick move he pulled a dagger free and dragged it across his own chest! Corrupted blood spilled onto the earth below him as he revealed his inner organs, his heart slowly pumping and wrapped in vine like spindles…

Varicar hissed as Myrandah renewed her consecration, the corrupting mists above detonated spraying fel energy around the battlefield, Varicar leapt up to dodge one of the raging blows from the pig headed dwarf but still felt the cold steel nick his flesh and tear his clothing… Varicar’s mask fell free revealing a twisted elven face with long black ebony hair… “You wish to rampage around you insufferable fool? Try this on for size!”

Varicar conjured a ball of chi within his hands before tossing it to the sky to detonate seemingly harmlessly! However unknown to the attackers, Varicar had laced the field with razor thin strings of chi, carelessly running into them would result in cuts as deep as several inches, alone they weren’t much danger but now the field was littered with them! As Myrandah cast a divine storm the razor sharp lines reflected back revealing a true spider webbed mess of razor chi wires… Varicar watched as a new combatant joined the enemy group, a rogue, the rogue and Throggore seemed pretty evenly matched until Throggore scored a lucky shot dropping something the dwarf valued down to the forest floor! As the gems fell a few glanced off the invisible razor chi wires possible alerting the rogue to their presence!

It was at this moment a familiar presence raged on to the field! Maleok no doubt brought here by the master charged in and immediately began his onslaught on the dwarven warrior… The revelation made Varicar pleased, no longer was it a two versus four but a three on three as long as the gnome was still hindered by the hallucinogenic toxin! Varicar leapt at Myrandah once more intent on ensuring she couldn’t cast her Damned light to help her allies!!

Once given permission to reveal all when she was ready Jericha moves back over to stand near Lord Salkeen. She thought of leaving, being in this room even with the atmosphere that permeated it. Left Jericha wanting to throw Lord Salkeen down onto the silky blood red covers of that humongous bed. Instead she stands close to him and remains silent.

Jericha listens as Lord Salkeen speaks with Izzabelle, trying to get her to understand why he must do this thing. Jericha was certain that giving Lord Salkeen’s love of power, he would not release Izzabelle if there was anyway for him to keep her. One doesn’t toss away their most powerful weapons, unless they are left with no choice. Izzabelle has the chance to save them all and she is instead arguing with Lord Salkeen. She knows that Izzabelle is hurt, that she want their bond back. Jericha knows this because she wants the bond back as well. Yet unlike Izzabelle she understands that it cannot be. Thoughts start flooding her mind, options that might work, she truly didn’t want to see Izzabelle in that state of death again Jericha gasps and trembles slightly as Lord Salkeen sends his flames across the room.

Jericha sighs, she should of known that Izzabelle wouldn’t listen to what Lord Salkeen was trying to say. Just because Lord Salkeen knew nothing of this newest fate forced upon him, doesn’t mean that he acted without reason. Jericha knows that what Salkeen did unbinding Izzabelle from her was for the best. Izzabelle’s next words have Jericha letting out a low growl as her void starts to wash over her. How dare she threaten to turn to the void. Salkeen might not be able to keep her, but he owns her now. He really should punish Izzabelle before giving her up, she has done much that requires punishment.

Jericha hisses in anger, overcome with the desire to wring Izzabelle’s neck with all six of her hands. Your ignorance is frightening Izzabelle, Lord Salkeen is trying to save us all. He knows that by Saving himself that he saves us. Why? Why would you want to save him, because by doing so you save us all. Still Jericha was starting to see that Izzabelle’s mind might be to far gone. Still she thinks

Jericha slumps slightly, was Izzabelle really that broken, she hated seeing her Soul Sister brought down so low. She hated even more that she wouldn’t even try to understand.

For the first time since all this began, Jericha is forced to face the reality that Izzabelle might very well let them all die. Had Lord Salkeen and her truly destroyed Izzabelle like she keeps claiming they did. Jericha wanted to share all those memories with her. Yet it would seem that Izzabelle didn’t want the memories, she wanted her. Izzabelle wanted Lord Salkeen to keep her, Jericha knewcall to Well the overwhelming need to belong to Lord Salkeen. She was also fairly certain that the bond that Izzabelle and her once had, was the reason Izzabelle so desperately clung to Lord Salkeen. the next thing Izzabelle says has Jericha looking questionably at her Lord and Master. Why didn’t he bind Izzabelle’s soul to his, when he held all those strands of it. Jericha had thought that he would have done that

Jericha watches as in the time frame of mere minutes everything falls apart. Lord Salkeen tries to help Izzabelle the only way he knows how. She feels weak and he gives her power the only way he is able to do so… Izzabelle however does not welcome this help and power the way that any greatful demon would. Instead she rages and vanishes, Jericha was left to wonder if the things she were thinking were even possible.

Jericha snapped as she Listened to this wretch yell at Lord Salkeen, like his thoughts actually mattered. Jericha’s form grow about feet in heighth, her muscles become more pronounced. Two extra sets of arms rip free from either side of her torso. Then she is on Sericon before he can so much as let out his breath. Lifting him up by the neck, she hurls him like a rag doll across the room and into the wall on the other side. “You presume to speak to your Lord in such a disrespectful way?” Jericha slowly makes her way towards where he landed. Void rolls in waves off of her demonic form. Reaching him she brings a foot down onto one of his legs, completely shattering Sericon’s knee. Bending down she wraps a large clawed hand around his face, lifting him from the floor she slams him against the wall. A set of her arms pins Sericon’s arms to the wall as well. “You get all angry that Lord Salkeen doesn’t understand your precious Izzabelle. Yet Izzabelle isn’t trying to understand Lord Salkeen either.” Jericha has her void start eating away at the flesh on Sericon’s neck and arms. “You saw Izzabelle body when it was nothing but a dried husk, mostly wasted away didn’t you?” Jericha spits out her hands tightening, “Did you enjoy seeing Izzabelle like that? For that is exactly how she will be if Lord Salkeen keeps her, that is how we will all be. Lord Salkeen has things he will accomplish, and I will help him.” She pulls Sericon away from the wall and drags him over to Lord Salkeen. Stopping before him she drops Sericon at his feet, he would deal with him now. In a flash Jericha returns to her normal form. “Lord Salkeen might I suggest something, I’m not sure if it will work though?”

Another rogue took Throggore’s attention as soon as he became visible, Throggore missed the killing shot but still managed to cause a sizable wound to that dwarven fool…

Throggore growled as he would need to leap to a new tree soon, but Grundel leapt down upon him… The two battled hard before Throggore managed to score a quick blow along side the dwarf causing colorful baubles to rain down to the forest floor! Throggore smirked before he felt the cool blade of Grundel slip and cut his outter arm, the Orc rogue responded by punching hard with his bladed fist hoping to gouge the dwarves left eye out permanently blinding him… It was not to be so as the blade nicked to high cutting the dwarves eyebrow…

Throggore leapt away to another tree branch before pulling a pistol free to fire at Grundel! The clever dwarf responded quickly by tossing a knife at Throggore, the gun shot glanced off the bladed knife embedding into a nearby tree… Throggore hissed, he felt the sting of knives on the armor in his back, several had managed to pierce it and jab into him… Throggore glared at Grundel, “You wish to see rage? I show you rage!” The Orc spat.

Revealing a dark red liquid in a vial from his vest the orc quickly brought it to his lips and drank deeply… The Orc shuddered before grasping his throat, along his body Throggore’s veins bulged nearly out of his body and swelled red… The Orc glared up at Grundel before lunging forward invigorated by the potion and moving many times faster than usual! “Die Beardling!” Throggore roared moving at amazing speeds his body becoming a flurry of blades!!

Ahcire took her sisters hand before disappearing beyond the portal leading to aboard this new vessel of Salkeen’s! She was in such wonder that the Lord has called upon a new vessel so quickly! “I wonder where our rooms are?!” Ahcire squealed before running down a nearby hallway, she still held Jaseiah by her hand and ruthlessly dragged her prey with her for her ship exploration!

Ahcire yanked her sister down hallway after hallway before finally stopping and staring at what she was sure she had been looking for! Several rooms with different lettering on the doors! Ahcire rushed over to the room that just seemed to call out to her before practically smashing the door down to get inside!

Inside was just what she desired, Quel’Thalas like adornments covered the wall, with just a hint of legion in every piece! It was much like the lavish decorations that the felblood under Kael’thas would own! The only minor touches that truly made it her own was decorated targets on the walls and around the room, a massive bed for her spirit beast friend and floating crystals that seemed to hum!

All Ahcire could do was scream in delight before rushing in and taking in the sights! The room was so overwhelming Ahcire nearly fainted before grabbing onto her sister for life and breath… Ahcire took a few deep breaths before poking her sister, “What’s in your room?”

Jaseiah laughs happily as she is eagerly hauled off to explore the vessel and find their rooms. She might not show it as much outwardly, but she is just as excited as Ahcire is to find their rooms. She finds herself getting more and more excited the closer they get to their destination. Soon Jaseiah feels a tugging sensation that pulls her towards one of the room. wait that was just her sister, beating down one of the doors and dragging her inside.

Jaseiah stares in awe at the sheer size and magnificence of the room before her. Then she lets out a shriek of laughter and joy. Not thinking she grabs hold of Ahcire’s hand and drags her off to explore the room, that isn’t even hers. She squeals with delight. “Just look at the size of this room Ahcire?” Jaseiah blurts out excitedly, It might not be becoming for a child of a demon lord to be acting this way. Yet Jaseiah could care less what anyone thought, she was still a child and had never seen a room of this magnitude before. She suddenly starts laughing as Nakano makes himself comfortable on his bed. “It would seem that your cat has already claimed his spot!”

Jaseiah blinks her room blinks again what was in her room then it hits her. Letting out an excited shriek she grabs Ahcire and drags her out of the room they are in. Nakano looks up from the bed then goes back to cleaning his paws. there had been a door calling out to Jaseiah just scant seconds before Ahcire drug her into her room. Now the position was reversed, Jaseiah was the one dragging her sister off into her room. It wasn’t far away, as a matter of fact it was right beside it. When she finally threw the door open and hauled Ahcire inside, she was stunned by the magnificence of the room she was standing in. Their were weapon and armor racks lined up against the walls, there was a sitting area, and a large desk for studying. There was a closet full of clothes, shelf’s lined with books, of both the magical and non magical varieties. The room decor was mostly dark and demonic themed scattered with telltale signs of void. Yet amid this all was a light that shone down from the vaulted ceiling. Casting a soothing glow over everything. Jaseiah’s attention is drawn to the huge four poster canopied bed. The size is mind blowing the bed itself seems to be made of the darkest wood and fel iron. The bed posts themselves now that she is closer, resembles a bunch of souls being tortured. She can see the faces twisted in terror an pain. Standing atop them all are great winged demons, that make up the top four corners and the canopy. Jaseiah realized suddenly that these aren’t demons, their gargoyles, and these gargoyles are very much alive. She looks at her sister and grins “We should make a door to connect our rooms together.”

Gregor let out a roar as the massive undead Drakkari joined the battle. Finally someone worth battling “Ye couldn’t crush an egg, if ye tripped and fell on it. Ye large smelly brute.” Gregor swings his axe creating a massive gust of wind that sends most of the blight flying harmlessly back towards the Drakkari. Still some of it splatters on his armor, and some of his exposed flesh. He grits his teeth as he feels the blight eating away at his flesh. Dropping down to a knee he yanks out a flask, popping the top he quickly drinks it. Gregor drops the flask and spins around and lets his ax fly. There’s an explosion of wood and splinters as it strikes the tree the Bone Render had hurled at him. The Dwarf suddenly leaps into the air, it is then that the potion in the flask takes effect.

Gregor falls from the sky like an avalanche, striking the Drakkari Who with a swing of his mighty weapon deflected most of the damage, yet some razor sharp rocks, managed to slice deep gouges into his exposed flesh. Behind the avalanche of falling stone and debris, was Gregor. The berserker enraged Dwarf, brings his ax down hard, the Drakkari just barely manages to ge his weapon up to parry the blow. Gregor growls and flips backwards kicking the Drakkari in the chest. The Drakkari stumbles back, a twisted grin appears on its face. The Bone Render takes one look at the Dwarfs bloody wounded shoulder. Taking control of the exposed bone, he forms the pieces of it into razor sharp blades. Then rips the from the Dwarf further shredding the flesh and muscle. Nerves are severed as bone shards are torn from the whole. Gregor screams out in pain and rage as his arm falls uselessly to his side. “I can beat ye with one arm!” He brings his ax down to cleave his foe, before unleashing a whirlwind of blades at the Drakkari.

While the Orc with the ridiculous mask drank his potion. Grundel swigged down one of his own. A single tear s.id down the Dwarfs face at the loss of his precious baubles. He would gather up all his precious babies once this battle was over. The Orc comes at him with a flurry of blades. Grundel can barely deflect the first half dozen blows, before the Orc breaks through his defenses. The Dwarf lets out a roar of laughter as the Orcs blades bounce off his hide like they are striking iron. “Ye think Ye are the only one to use potions. A few of the swings nick the Grundel’s flesh leaving a flurry of small slices all over his skin.

Grundel doubles up his fist and drives it into the Orcs abdomen, before jumping back and sending a flurry of shurikens made of the darkest shadow magic flying towards him. The Orc swings his weapons at incredible speeds knocking most of them harmlessly away. Still a few lucky ones make it through. They slice gauges into the Orcs flesh and muscles. The Orc goes into another flurry of blades, seemingly striking Grundel from all sides. Slicing cuts, and gouges into his chest, arms, legs and back. The Orc then leaps forward slashing his blade across Grundel’s face. Grundel barely gets his blade up to parry the attack. Flipping backwards the Orc lands on one of the branches, whipping out its gun, it fires a shot at the Dwarf. Grundel rolls backwards on the branch he is standing on and whips out his own gun sending an explosive blast towards the Orc. When he feels the all to dreadful tugging sensation. He knows his brother will be feeling it as well “Darn Ye, Ye black hearted bastard the Dwarf bellows out, before vanishing in an explosion of concussive force stunning all around him. On the ground below, Gregor swears as well before vanishing in the same way. Myrandah lets out a string of cusses that would make a sailors mouth drop open. Hopefully the blast would keep the Orc and Drakkari down long enough for her to help the Gnome.

Myrandah growls as the foul Monk slices open his own chest. Revealing the twisted vine entwined organs inside. “If you have twisted Yumara onto your side then I will free her. As for being alive let me fix that for you.” She casts holy shock send a blast of pure light right into Varicar’s open chest. She laughs as she smells his insides burning. While the Monk is still stunned from the holy shock, Myrandah summons forth a blade of justice. The jabs it towards the monsters cursed heart, but the blade is knocked aside by the fist of the green clone. Myrandah tired of this things constant interference, swings her hammer bringing the wrath of lights judgement down upon its head.

The divine storm reveals a deadly web of razor sharp wires. She would have to tread carefully, less she wished to be sliced up like a pilgrims day turkey. Turning toward the Gnome she casts holy prism upon him. It would proceed to heal him while blasting his enemies with light based holy magic. The Monk leaps towards her again, he thrusts his right hand towards her chest. Myrandah leaps to the left, just as the cursed Elf pulls his attack and punches out with his left hand instead. The blow connects and sends her stumbling backwards, the Monk presses the attack now that he has the advantage. Jumping up he goes into a spinning crane kick. Striking the Paladin with one foot and then the other, in rapid cessation. Blood and spit fly from Myrandah’s mouth and nose, along with a few teeth, as she is sent spinning through the air. She hits the ground hard and casts a quick flash of light on herself.

Myrandah slews out a string of words that aren’t right coming out of the mouth of one of her stature. At least she is now closer to the Gnome and quickly casts Cleanse upon him. She needs to get him back into the battle. She is about to bring up another shield of vengeance, when the Monk is upon her once more. A hideous grin twists his features “I think not!” He then strikes her hard in the chest with the palm of his hand. Myrandah drops to her knees unable to move as her entire body is temporarily paralyzed. Varicar leans down and grins maliciously “I wonder how well the light will head your call, when your lovely flesh has been corrupted into that of undeath.” For the first time since this fight began the Paladins eyes widen in fear.

Izzabelle turns to face Master Isaik and bows respectfully before him, “Master Isaik!” Izzabelle says, showing deference to both his knowledge and power. It shows Master Isaik that Izzabelle is once more in control of both her mind, and emotions. When she looks back up her eyes are mostly clear of the madness that filled them. The madness that was present the last time they saw one another across the battlefield as Varicar tried to bring down their vessel. The voices in her mind had been silenced, all the whispers that had her believing one thing had been questioned. The truth is she had no idea why Master Isaik chose to do what he did, to break the contract between Salkeen, and herself. She now understands why the contract must be broken. Even if she doesn’t like the idea of being separated from him, or perhaps she doesn’t like the idea of being separated from Jericha. Yes she understands why it must be done. What she questions is why Master Isaik went about doing it the way that he did. They were all mostly the same in that aspect. Izzabelle decides the only way to get answers, is to ask questions. Asking something that both Master Isaik and Lord Salkeen fail horribly at. If they didn’t, things would never have been blown so far out of control. Ebony would never have had the ammunition needed to send Izzabelle on a downward spiral. Her trust in the two of them and her belief in contracts wouldn’t have been shattered. Yet they are incapable of asking thus everything fell apart. The pain and emptiness driving her deeper into her self induced madness.

Izzabelle herself is unsure how long it will be before the emptiness begins to eat away at her sanity again. So while she is of her own mind she speaks. “Master Isaik, I understand now your need to remove me from Lord Salkeen’s power. I understood that from the beginning, what I wish to know is why? why did you go about trying to get me away from Lord Salkeen the way that you did.” Izzabelle asks this her voice laced with slight feelings of betrayal and frustration. “I am not an idiot, did you not think once to simply ask me?” Izzabelle throws her hands up in the air. “Well of course you didn’t, why ask for something that you can simply steal away, by forcing a contract onto the minion that has what you desire.” Izzabelle stops speaking and takes a calming breath. “If you had asked my faith in the both of you wouldn’t have been shattered, the Soul Thief’s words wouldn’t have rung true in my head. Of course if that brain addled bast… hadn’t removed my soul from Jericha’s. Ebony would never of had any power to touch my mind.” Izzabelle continues on her voice raising slightly, but not enough to even be considered loud. She was hurt and confused by everything that had been happening.

“I want to know exactly what it is that will be needed from me.” Izzabelle states firmly while she paces the bridge. “I wish to know if I will never be able to be bound to Lord Salkeen again. Or if I may return to him once this threat has passed.” She turns and looks at Isaik and thinks for a moment before speaking again. “As I am giving up my life, to save that of everyone else’s. I would ask for a life to be spared. You see I believe there’s much more at stake here than just the life of Lord Salkeen and those connected to him. As such I ask that the life tinkering Gnome by the name of Smuggs Blacksteele be spared. The very one that gave me the serums aboard your vessel. The one that kidnapped Sericon in our mad dash for freedom. The one who tried to help me while I was falling into madness. I ask that you let him live Master Isaik, in return I will do whatever I can to ensure the rest of us remain the same way.” She steps back, leaning against the rail of the bridge she awaits his answer.

“May we please move this to your vessel Master Isaik, I have no desire to see either Jericha or Lord Salkeen at this time.” Izzabelle says this as she waits, Isaik would easily pick up on both her despair and fury as she asks this of him. “I feel seeing either of them might undo the progress my mind has made. I find that although I don’t want to be unbound from Lord Salkeen, I’m extremely angry at him. He rips me from my freaking power source. Then dangled another infront of me, like a prize I would never be able to touch. How the hell would he like to be ripped from his source of power. Only to have another shoved in his face that he can see and feel, yet he cannot tap into it, he cannot use it. That’s what he did to me. By holding my soul I can feel his power, I can taste and smell it. Yet unless My soul is bound to his I cannot access it, I cannot use it.” Izzabelle was certain Isaik would understand what she meant. Whether or not he would understand the magnitude of her hurt, and frustration, she wasn’t sure. “I will learn all I can learn to defeat this enemy Master Isaik. I will train until I feel like I’m going to break, then I will push myself even harder. But I ask the Gnome be spared, and that I do not have to see either Jericha or Lord Salkeen while I am training. I would also ask if being bound to Sericon is a possibility. I will need some form of companion bond, along with a power bond to someone or something much, much stronger than myself.” Now that she had said her final piece, Izzabelle becomes silent once again. It is during this silence that she noticed Yumara standing slightly behind Master Isaik.

1 Like

Sericon exclaimed out in pain as he was thrown to the nearby wall, he looked back up to see Jericha approaching him. He wanted to respond but knew she would only do worse… It was Jericha quickly shattered his knee causing Sericon to hiss in pain…

“Our lord is not the one in need of help…” Sericon hissed defiantly as the void are away as his flesh, He knew they didn’t understand, Salkeen was too busy trying to show he had no weakness or soft spots that it pushed Izzabelle away!

Sericon said nothing but kept a slight look of defiance on his face, if they continued to push her she would return to such a state!

Jericha dragged his broken body over before tossing him before lord Salkeen like a witch ready to feed her ravenous pet… Sericon looked up at his lord, now ever more perhaps he had made the wrong choice to follow Salkeen…

Salkeen glared back, “As long as I own even a part of you, I won’t allow you to die…” Salkeen nearly stride over to her and backhanded her across the face as she spoke of the void, she hardly truly meant the void anyway she meant Ebony…

“Do you care for no one on Azeroth either? I am am destined to death, I will bring down them as well…” The demon lord hissed, he wasn’t just saving himself, for Salkeen was a cruel lord as well, with no guarantee he would survive his own fate he would bring millions of others with him…

“That isn’t how this works… You act and save all of you don’t and save none… You can’t choose neither…” The demon lord hissed.

Salkeen glared at her, “I am no saint, I am a demon lord! You knew you what might lie ahead and still you chose to follow…” Salkeen growled refering to back when Jericha first retrieved Izzabelle…

Salkeen only watched her rage and flee, he was not sorry for what he did, he was what he was! Both elf and demon he was a creature of strength, his will to give power to his minions to complete his goals! In a demon world of the legion you did not ask, to do so was to accept that your underlings were able to do more than they should! You did not ask a felguard to charge into combat, you must act with strength, power and command it to do so!

Sericon snapped like a child, screaming at the two as if his mere threats meant anything other than disrespect… Salkeen could’ve lunged forward but it appeared Jericha was more perturbed by such a act of disdain… In several quick moves she aggressively reprimanded Sericon tossing him back to the nearby walls, shattering his knee before dragging his broken body back before her lord…

“You think to know me? You think to know how it is to control this much of the legion?” Salkeen growled refering to his own armies of demons… “You my know how to pilot a ship, but you still hardly know how to act in the legion…” Salkeen berated Sericon… “You cry and wish to say you no longer wish to follow me?” Salkeen hissed tossing fel across the room, he could’ve ended Sericon now but it would be disastrous for Izzabelle…

“You would not have been survived here without me, boy… You are weak, mentally and physically, you don’t understand the demons you work alongside!” As Salkeen spoke it became apparent that the legion around them were listening… “The eredar you work with wanted to kill you, by only my power have you survived… They fear me, not you…” Salkeen growled, he lifted Sericon in the air with his claw before throwing him back towards the wall away… “I see assigning you to be her guide may have been a mistake…” Salkeen growled glaring at Sericon, “Choose your words wisely, If you no longer wish to be bound to me, I can make that happen…” Salkeen threatened, as to how Sericon might not like, but Salkeen had grown tired of such disrespect…

Salkeen glanced back at Jericha, “Speak…” Salkeen hissed, he knew she would know what it meant. A small feeling appeared in his mind, another powerful demon in his domain? Salkeen stopped moving and tried harder to sense it, “Do you feel that?”

1 Like

Jericha turns quickly, fixing her full attention on her Lord. Jericha knew that Lord Salkeen wasn’t asking her to speak, he was telling her. She could feel the unspoken command, it was like a subtle burning beneath her flesh. Yet she also sensed something, no someone else. Why was she here, she didn’t usually leave the coven. One couldn’t actually call it a coven with as large as it was. It was more a mostly demonic society. A society of out casts. Still why would Suzuna be here on Centralis of all places. Why would she be her in her room aboard the Ered’kiel. As Jericha thinks on these things, the magic Lord Salkeen had cast on her earlier, activates. Jericha feels a burning sensation starting in her chest. It’s tolerable at the moment, but it is growing a little worse with every passing moment. She tilts her head up and looks at Lord Salkeen, he knows she is keeping something from him. Jericha knows she has to tell him, this wasn’t something she had deliberately kept from him. For the most part this Society was peaceful. Jericha was nearly certain that Lord Salkeen would never meet anyone from the Society. She sure as hell didn’t think it would be their Mind Healer.

Jericha’s mind suddenly snaps back to the present, they had been talking about Izzabelle. Izzabelle who refused to even try and meet Lord Salkeen halfway. Jericha knew that Lord Salkeen spoke the truth, when he spoke those words to her. If she refused to save him, then he would take as many as he could with him. Jericha also knew that she would help him. The first place to be destroyed, would be the Wildhammer settlement where Izzabelle grew up. Jericha wonders what Izzabelle would feel, while walking through the death, and destruction of her home. Stepping over the bodies burned so badly by fel, they couldn’t be recognized. Fighting void corrupted monstrosities that bore horrific visages of friends, and families faces. Jericha realizes that perhaps she is more angry at Izzabelle’s refusal to even try and understand Lord Salkeen than she thought. Jericha moves closer to Lord Salkeen, the nails on her fingers lightly grazing the thick demonic flesh on his arms. “It would seem My Lord, as much as Izzabelle dislikes you, she dislikes the idea of not being yours even more.” Jericha says in a low voice as she moves behind him. She wants to press up against his back and… No Now was not the time. “Perhaps Lord Salkeen you do not have to give her up permanently. Perhaps if she knew she had the ability to return to you, the idea of being separated from you, would bother her so…” the words she is speaking come to a complete halt as she feels a flare up of powerful demonic Magic’s.

Jericha’s stops and looks up at Lord Salkeen. “Yes Lord Salkeen, I feel that. What you are feeling would be Suzuna’s power. She is the most powerful Mind Healer I have ever met. Though why she is here I do not understand.” Jericha concentrates trying to sense more, before she starts speaking again. “I’m surprised that Nedde, and Yenme would let her travel here without a full fledge demonic escort. She is one, if not the most important member of their society.” As Jericha speaks the burning in her chest eases up a little.

Isaik slowly moved forward, as he regarded Izzabelle he to regarded the state of this crashed vessel… He would need command them later to convert the wreckage into a workable fortress…

Isaik waited patiently as Izzabelle spoke her piece, though he did not feel emotions the same way she did he could understand her feelings enough to act upon such… “I see your feelings of betrayal, but know I did what I did for what I saw…” the first sentence was cryptic as ever but he would elaborate… “In every future I saw where one could ask, Salkeen took it as a insult… It is hard enough to control that…” Isaik’s eyes flashed for but a moment, “Arrogant bastard!” Isaik spoke in Izzabelle’s voice from his mouth, just one of his many tricks. “As it is, Salkeen responds to commands… I saw similar futures for you, but even I can admit sometimes I choose the wrong path…” Isaik explained back in his own cold deep voice… “Timeline watching is not easy, even when one does, the possibilities are so infinite that the unforeseen can occur…” Isaik explained, hopefully she would understand, the concept itself was complicated… In his visions of this moment, he had seen timelines where Izzabelle took such actions with some pain but held out to become what was needed… In timelines Isaik asked, he saw Salkeen and his Jericha view such actions as insults and their own betrayal… In the infinite timelines to watch he did not see this one…

Isaik pondered for a moment, before responding, “Your answer is complicated… When the threat has past you may return to Salkeen if you so wish… However the threat is the complexity… He will come, you will fight but he cannot perish…” Isaik explained, “He is many, the mark lies on four, if the first is killed the others will come… The threat is only past near the apex, the hour of my victory he will come again, it is there he may be truly defeated…” Isaik hissed, trying to explain a line of fate he seemed destined for…

Isaik tilted his head again in thought, “As far as I see, you will not perish if we do this right… As for the gnome, Smuggs… Perhaps we can work out a way to let him survive, however if he survives other complications will arise that must be dealt with…” Isaik hissed, the gnome had been apart of more of the plan than one might think…

Isaik understood what Izzabelle mean’t indeed… Yumara has explained everything, her need for a significantly stronger power source to be bounded too… “We may move aboard my vessel at anytime…” Isaik said raising his arms calling the shadows to expand around the room, as the walls grew darker the shadows chose again to retreat revealing the three had been moved aboard Isaik’s vessel…

Isaik moved around a bit admiring the command center of his vessel, the echoes and shades worked tirelessly as if the three didn’t exist… “A bond with one more powerful, a bond with Sericon… As Salkeen and Yumara are unable for such a act, that leaves me… Is that term acceptable?” Isaik suggested, thinking for but a moment… “Sericon will need to be unbound to Salkeen if you wish to be bound to him…” Isaik hissed, he stopped for a second before remembering something… Digging into his cloak he pulled forth something familar, the same crystalline device given to Isaik by Yumara, “I don’t feel much, But I do enjoy this irony…” Isaik hissed, “This belongs to you…” Isaik said handing over the crystalline device that held Reavrix’s soul…

1 Like