Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

“I be crushin more dwarves than you! Frostborne be tastin good!” Maleok roared, bringing chunks of bone from his armor up to block the redirected blight! The two collided, the dwarf taking a powerful potion to enhance his strength, with every blow Maleok could feel his own bones shuddering from the impacts! Maleok was still a clever troll, the exposed wound from Throggore earlier made a easy area to assault! The bones burst from Gregor’s wound causing his arm to go limp!

Maleok grinned a blood covered toothy grin, he would enjoy eating that dwarf when he was done killing him and launched forward! The troll grunted as a whirled blast of steel lacerated his massive arms, had he been a normal troll it might have been a effective tactic!

Maleok brought his massive bone mace high, the skull of a recently deceased demon lord and brought it down hard nearly missing the armored dwarf! Though they were both armored combatants Gregor was more nimble, dodging another heavy blow from Maleok! Meanwhile Gregor took his axe and cut into Maleoks legs, the only thing stopping him from toppling the mighty Drakkari was the inability to get a clean shot and his bone armor! Maleok roared bringing his leg up high before crashing it down and sending Gregor tumbling, with his mighty arm he snatched the dwarf by his leg and prepared to batter the smaller combatant against the ground when Gregor simply exploded in concussive force sending Maleok crashing into a nearby group of trees…

1 Like

Throggore gave a single gruff laugh back at the dwarf, “Your potions are better than your fighting…” Throggore roared carving marks into the dwarves stony hide! The dwarf managed to get a lucky hit off smashing the orc in the stomach, before leaping back and letting loose shadow shurikens at the Orc. The ones Throggore didn’t block sliced his flesh and muscles, the potion he had taken only went into effect more from the damage further causing the orcs muscles to swell and grow!

The Orc went into another blade flurry attacking the pitiful dwarf with murderous intent, he scored a few more blows before leaping back and pulling his pistol to end the dwarf! Throggore missed but barely, one could see the dwarves hair fly up as the wind and bullet flew through it, the dwarf returned fire grazing Throggore’s mask on the left side causing it to crack and the protruding bone to be blasted away. The dwarf roared out some curses before exploding in a concussive force, Throggore brought his arms up to block it but was knocked backwards from the blast, with a quick move the Orc tossed his grappling hook at a nearby tree and swung around at incredible speeds landing on another branch… Throggore gripped the tree hard before kneeling on it, he needed but a moment to recuperate…

1 Like

“She joined us, so will you!” Varicar roared before taking the blast of light to the chest… He looked up at Myrandah his insides smoking from the light, he gave a few dry laughs as the green clone deflected her assault… “It will take a bit more than that to kill me…” Varicar said standing upright to reveal his inner organs were already regenerating and his chest closing up… The green clone paid for his deflection with his life fading after the blow to the head…

Myrandah cast her horrid magic towards the gnome healing him, trying to hope that the gnomes mind might distinguish the hallucinations from reality! The two battled again, Myrandah becoming painfully aware of the razor wires Varicar spun around the battlefield… with a hard kick Varicar sent her crashing nearby Smuggs, his hubris was his undoing as she cleansed his mind of the hallucinations…

She seemed ready to cast again when Varicar lunged at her, “I think not!” Varicar hissed hitting her hard in the chest with the palm of his hand… A superior blow that left her temporarily paralyzed. “I wonder how well the light will head your call, when your lovely flesh has been corrupted into that of undeath.” Varicar growled channeling a ball of necrotizing chi in his hand and bringing it ever closer! He got it within inches of her cheek before a blast of flame knocked him away!

1 Like

Smuggs swung his polearm at a nearby image a massive orc covered in white tattoos, another cane at him from behind and the gnome swung again, every time he hit them they would laugh and disappear back into the forest before another attacked him in the back!

It seemed he was lost in a world of his past, he lunged forwards, a massive younger Laughing Skull Orc taunting him, he held his daughters twisted remains in his hands before leaping away again and again! Smuggs lunged and lunged failing before finally the light edged at the corners of his vision and cast the images of the orcs away!

Smuggs turned to see the Paladin on the ground the hideous monk Varicar ready to warp her face with rot! Smuggs roared tossing a grenade at Varicar forcing the monk back, “Who are you here for?” Smuggs asked knowing full well what he meant. The gnome leapt forward bringing his electric prod down upon Varicar stunning him for but a moment, the monk responded by sending a blast of chi at Smuggs forcing him to dodge.

“I’m the mission right?” Smuggs questioned sending a electric bolt at Varicar, the monk deflecting the bolting strike to the sky. Varicar lunged forwards at Smuggs his fist ready to punch through the gnome when Smuggs rolled back calling upon his wasp to strike from behind driving a massive stinger into Varicar’s back, and Smuggs jabbing his electric prod into Varicar’s front! A small electrical blast sent them all apart… Smuggs looked up from the spot he landed, he was ready to fight for as long as it took, but he knew they couldn’t fight all three of them… The wasp readied itself beside him… Varicar laughed from his downed position before forcing himself up, his body regenerating his wounds… “My mistake Life Tinker, I will rectify your unfortunate condition called life…” Varicar hissed his skin reforming over his burned face.

1 Like

A twisted smile forms on Izzabelle’s face, as she laughs madly. “You will not own any part of me Lord” she hisses out that word like it leaves a foul taste in her mouth. “Salkeen. So as I said you have no say in whether I live or die. As a matter of fact you don’t seem to have much of a say in anything. Bow down to your Master like a good dog and do as you are told.” The sheer madness and loneliness are getting to Izzabelle once more, the only thing keeping her from losing it, is Sericon’s close proximity. Izzabelle grins viciously at the look on Lord Salkeen’s face when she mentions turning to the void.

‘Most of them would turn on me because of what you have made me. Besides I would be dead, so it wouldn’t much matter now would it.” Izzabelle’s madness doesn’t allow her to think that there are those that might still except her. She cannot except herself, so how could anyone possibly except her. If the Demon Lord who did this to her found her unworthy of being by his side. What hope did she possibly have of anyone else wanting her.

“What makes you so certain of how things work Lord Salkeen. You yourself could of also chosen neither Jericha or myself.” Izzabelle says as she glares up at him from the bed. “As I have said multiple time I needed you more than Jericha does. I, still need you more than she does. You’re just to arrogant to see it, you let your emotions decide when it comes to your precious void witch.”

”Spare me the sermon you arrogant bastard, I chose to follow Jericha. No I didn’t know that you would rip me from her, or that you would have any desire to do what you did.” Izzabelle is actually speaking truthfully as she says this. This entire scenario hadn’t once crossed her mind, when she had chosen to accompany Jericha. Izzabelle looks down at the bed, when she speaks again her voice is broken and lost. “Jericha is all my soul has known since I was recreated from nearly nothing. When I intercepted the spell Ebony cast at Jericha. It destroyed my soul, mind and body. The only pieces that survived the destruction, were those few that were bound to Jericha. It was from them that Orion recreated who I was. Making me into who I am now. I have no real memories of my childhood, or of a time before Jericha. All I have to go by, are the memories of others. It’s like watching your life through the eyes of others.” Izzabelle doesn’t know why she is saying this. Lord Salkeen was incapable of understanding her. “Every part of who I am, I am because of Jericha. Yet without giving it a thought you ripped that all away, and she let you.” She doesn’t say anything else until Salkeen attack her then she goes into a rage a vanishes.

Now it was Izzabelle’s turn to listen, and listen she did. Now that her mind was clear, of both the irrational fears, and hatred, the Soul Thief had harvested there. She was able to view things with a much clearer state of mind. Her hurt and anger at Jericha, and Salkeen were still rather prominent. However Master Isaik had done absolutely nothing to show in anyway that he wanted to destroy her mind. As Suzuna had said while she was healing her mind. If this Master Isaik that you fear so much, truly wished to destroy your mind. Why did he not do so when you let him in to destroy the Soul Thief’s taint that first time. For every whisper that the Soul Thief had spoken, Suzuna had a counter argument. Once she had broken down all of his claims, she had sent them scattering to the winds. Was Izzabelle still upset about not being asked? Yes! But now that she was listening to Master Isaik speak, she was beginning to understand.

Izzabelle waits until Isaik finishes speaking “I will admit that not being asked is what gave the Soul Thief the ammunition he needed to fire the bullet into my mind, that sent everything into a tailspin.” Izzabelle says leaning against the railing. “Yet listening to you, I’m beginning to understand why you didn’t, or couldn’t ask. At first I thought that it didn’t bother me that you didn’t ask Salkeen if you could take me. The feelings of betrayal came from you not asking me.” Izzabelle pauses at this point and looks around before speaking again. “Yet I get this feeling, if you had asked me to leave Salkeen. The arrogant jerk would have flown into a rage, and been convinced you were trying to steal me from him.” Izzabelle exclaims in an exasperated but convinced voice. “If you had asked him, you are right he would have raged. Then he would have started making all these lofty demands.” Izzabelle inwardly cringed at the thought. “Still you could have said something while we were fighting on your Vessel, while Salkeen, and Jericha were off at Ebony’s Tower. Unless the visions didn’t come until after Salkeen summoned Ahcirej to him. Then you wouldn’t have really had much time. I get this feeling with timeline watching, there’s times when decisions must be made at the spur of the moment. Lest they vanish, never to be an option again.” While Izzabelle still held a respectful amount of fear towards Master Isaik and the incredible power at his command. It was no longer an irrational fear, that had her running away like an insane person, screaming he was trying to destroy her.

Izzabelle looks over at Master Isaik, thinking over what he had just said. It didn’t seem like she would be reconnecting with Salkeen anytime soon. “I will remain outside of Salkeen’s control, for as long as it takes for this threat to be eliminated. If I’m doing this, I’m doing it right the first time.” Izzabelle had no desire to be bound to Salkeen o cue more only to be unbound again further down the road. “Besides the Eredar…” She stops, Izzabelle is certain that Master Isaik knows about her. “The one that helped clear my head, of the delusions that haunted it. She said that I might not be as attached to Salkeen as I think I am. She believes that because my soul so desperately needs both a companion, and power bond. That having my soul so close to Salkeen’s, is causing it to irrationally try to connect to his. She also says that it might be that I see being connected to him, as a way of being connected to Jericha in some way. Because of this she believed it would be best if I allowed myself to be separated from the both of them. So that my mind and soul weren’t being influenced by my need for those bonds.” She is sure that Master Isaik understands what she is trying to say.

“Thank you Master Isaik, yet know that even though I ask for his life to be spared now. Should we ever encounter him as an enemy further in the future, then his life is forfeit. I will not sacrifice our lives for his. Yet for now I ask that he be spared.” Izzabelle suddenly sighs as she remembers something. “Although I will admit I was looking forward to the genetic enhancements we were going to try working on.”

Knowing that Salkeen and Jericha couldn’t just show up, calmed the rest of Izzabelle’s racing thoughts. As she had said she truly didn’t want to see them. The hurt and anger were still fresh with them especially with Salkeen. the pig headed, infuriatingly rage inducing baboons backside Izzabelle who spent much of her time in the shadows felt a little safer standing within the deepening shadows of Master Isaik’s ship.

Izzabelle moves through the shadows of Master Isaik’s ship following him and Yumara. While she listens to him speak, about the options open to her for a powerful being for her to be bound to. She thinks on it for a few moments before nodding her head. “Being bound to you for a power source, would be agreeable. Besides I believe that I wouldn’t be powerful enough to defeat this enemy if I was bound to anyone of less power than yourself.” Izzabelle says as she stops moving, and just stands with the shadows wrapping around her. “It would seem that Salkeen is going to be losing two followers today, however the companion bond is needed more than even the powerbond. It is the companion bond that stabilizes the mind. One doesn’t need to have an insane person at the helm of a ship as powerful as the Vindicar.” Izzabelle knew that Master Isaik would catch the innuendo. “As for Sericon, I have a few concerns. I am certain that he would have no problem with wanting to be bound to me. Yet I also know that it requires a strong mind, for a bonding like the one needed to take place. I know that Sericon’s mind has been greatly tampered with. As such I would want to be certain that his mind is capable of handling such a bond? If not, is there something that can be done.”

She takes the Crystalline device from Master Isaik, her face twists into a malicious grin, as she feels the presence within it. “Please teach me how to torture and torment this pathetic retch. I want every second of his existence to be a Litany of pain, fear and suffering. I want him begging for a death that will never come.” As Izzabelle says this she gleefully drags one of her nails down along the crystals surface. “Oh how the mighty have fallen!” she says as she stares into the Crystal.

1 Like

Myrandah’s eyes widen even further in terror, as that cursed Monk, brings the ball of necrotizing chi close to her face. She can feel the outer layers of flesh starting to rot away and die. Tears slip out of her eyes as she thinks of Lizzie. What would her small daughter do if she was killed here. Worse than killed what if she was taken, she knew that the heartless monk would make good on his threats. Lizzie’s father had been killed by a group of demons while she had been pregnant. She would not let this monster take her from her daughter. She feels the pain start to spread across her cheek, yet before any lasting damage was done, the Monk was knocked away from her. She turns her eyes towards the Gnome, thankful that the light had freed his mind.

The blast from the grenade also freed Myrandah from the paralysis. She rolls to her feet, and casts beacon of light upon herself. Turning herself into a fountain of healing and holy light. She moves quickly over to the Gnome, putting her back to his. She casts consecrated ground while bringing a shield of vengeance up around the two of them. “I don’t know if we will survive this, but know this, we will take some of them with us if we go.” She pulls out her hammer flooding it with holy energy. A split second later she sends the Hammer of Reckoning spinning head over handle straight at the blue clone. It strikes it and explodes into a blinding blast of holy white magic. Inside she prays for some form of divine intervention.

Turning to Varicar Myrandah swiftly casts repentance on him. If it worked it would take him out of combat for a few much needed moments. “This was not what I had planned when when the two Dwarfs had shown up at the Lounge looking for Izzabelle. From what I heard her father had sent a few groups of adventures out to find her.” She mutters this out loud to herself as she prepares for the fight of her life.

Isaik twitched slightly at the mention of the Soul Thief, Isaik was starting to get quite annoyed with his meddling in things he hardly understood… “I do apologize for the events that occurred my dear, it was not the intention of mine…” Isaik stated.

“You are correct, under normal circumstances with proper planning, a deal would have been made with you as too why…” Isaik paused, letting Izzabelle speak more, unlike Salkeen, Isaik was less concerned over frivolous things like undying respect and devotion…

“Correct again, my dear, I regularly sift through for glimpses and while others show themselves, some do not, others only show for but a brief moment and many more exclude details until it is time to act or not…” Isaik explained, “I had seen this vision many times, but only recently did it show me you as the one he fights and loses too…” Isaik continued explaining that even with such power to foresee such futures, he could still be caught off guard…

Isaik nodded and urged her to continue, he knew a bit about the eredar, he also knew every interaction with her so far, he still watched her through the trees…

“Understandable… You felt emotions that truly your own…” Isaik stated, “This should be remedied if we bond you to Sericon…”

“It is far from just that…” Isaik stated, “Smuggs was the secondary partner to another when under my thrall, all those ideas were not solely his own… If we let Blacksteele survive we must recover the data from his labs in Stormwind…” Isaik paused for a moment before continuing, “We will need the data from both him and his deceased wife, after which we must destroy the rest…” Isaik explained the situation, “You will be able to continue with genetic experimentation with his partner if you so wish…” Isaik hissed, refering to a man not yet met and residing within his own lair on Azeroth…

Isaik looked at Izzabelle right in the eyes, “Though my power is great, this fight will need more, your skill is just as important…” Isaik informed her, if she chose to solely rely on overwhelming power alone, it might be turned against her…

“Something of which Lord Salkeen won’t take to well… But these things are necessary for our survival…” Isaik stated he knew all to well that the events in motion were likely to cause a massive incident, but it was something he could hopefully handle…

“You are lucky, I have seen such a future where you are bonded…” Isaik hissed trying to figure how to put this, “The initial bonding will be successful, but a piece of his past is needed to stabilize it permanently for the long term… You may be bonded now, but in time you will both need to embark to locate something of importance…” Isaik paused trying to recall the vision, “The details are still foggy but they should reveal themselves in time…”

“You will be taught that and more, my dear… I always intended to gift you this after our goals were completed here…” Isaik explained before stopping completely and beginning to conjure a new contract…

“The terms, Izzabelle, The Silent Blade, willingly chooses to forsake her bond with Salkeen in exchange for a bond to The Master, such Bond will be used for empowerment of The Silemt Blade, so she may succeed in her mission to preserve the most desired future of this Army and its individuals… The Master will refrain from mental tampering resulting in the ill will of The Silent Blade… The only exceptions are for communication, and information gathering in the detail of telepathic communication and audio/visual information around the designated present.

This contract will only be fully enacted once a companion bond of Sericon, Fel Aviator, is also fullfilled. By Accepting the terms of this contract, The Master will spare Smuggs Blacksteele of his original designed fate and agree to do all in his power to prepare The Silent Blade for the daunting missions ahead…” read the piece of black paper like substance, most likely signed by the soul…

“Before you agree, you may present any terms you wish included or changed…” Isaik hissed offering the contract forward…

1 Like

Izzabelle pauses and looks at Master Isaik. “I apologize I believe there might be a misunderstanding. Being Bound to you wont give me access to…” she stops as she contemplates what to say next. How could she put this. “say your unique abilities. I will not be able to pull a doomed vessel from the grips of a fel star. I would be using my own skills, and abilities, along with those that you teach me along the way.” Izzabelle stops and takes a deep breath before continuing. “The power I receive from a bond, such as the one we would have, starts off as raw energy. I shape it into what I need it to be once I have it. Whether it be the healing flames, creating weapons, moving faster, expelling toxins, or explosive blasts of magical energy.” Izzabelle is fairly sure that Master Isaik understands what she is trying to say. “Take the bond I once had to Jericha, I could never summon void creatures or open void portals. Now rifts that open when I use my ultimate ability are not portals. Those are more like looking down the barrel of a loaded gun!” After this Izzabelle stops for a moment, her body still physically and emotionally weak from the recent battles, and death. “I am stuck Master Isaik, This body while malleable, doesn’t age nor can it ever hold more power than it did on the day it was created. Unlike most I cannot pull on the energy of things around me. Without a bond to a more powerful being, once I spend the energy contained withing myself, I can do one of two things. I could destroy my mind, soul and body, by converting them to the energy I need to fight. I’ve been doing something akin to that, since Lord Salkeen so fit to remove me from Jericha. Or I can use the life force given to me by Orion, which is dangerous. Using that like I so foolishly did earlier, could lead to my obliteration. If I use to much, I can shatter the magic that keeps me existing. I cannot store energy withing this body, however I can conduct energy through it. This bond will give me access to your nearly unlimited power. However you will soon find out, that you control the amount of power I have access to.”

Izzabelle lips turn up in a grin. “Does Lord Salkeen ever take anything well?” Izzabelle suddenly frowns a little, *now that she had decided to do all within her power to save them all, she would need Salkeen to release her. After trying so hard to get him to keep her, she now needed him to let her go. Not only her but Sericon as well. With the way he was carrying on about this fate, that shouldn’t be a problem.

Izzabelle smiles once more at the thought of being bound to Sericon. The companion bond would fill the holes within her soul, allowing it and her mind to heal. Once that was accomplished she would be able to conduct and control the energy she would receive from the power bond with Master Isaik. “I would ask to be bound with Sericon, as soon as possible. As I said a companion bond is needed to stabilize me. The longer I go without it, the better chance I have of slipping back into a self induced madness.” Izzabelle exclaims a little breathless, the idea of finally feeling somewhat whole again excites her.

Izzabelle takes her time and looks over the terms of the contract. Most of them she can easily agree with. “I would add just a few things Master Isaik. First as with my contract with Lord Salkeen I ask that I not be made to attack my Family. I would ask that for 4 days a month that I be aloud to go and do as I please, as long as it doesn’t interfere with my training, or your plans Master Isaik. I let you know in advance before claiming a free day. I would ask if possible that you teach me how to flesh shape my body. Lastly, although I might dislike it at the time, I ask that you shut me down, or take control. If you believe that either my body or mind are being influenced by an enemy source. I Izzabelle give you full control over my body and mind to do anything, and everything you can to eliminate it.” Izzabelle is well aware that the Soul Thief while seemingly abiding his time will strike out at some point.

Isaik glanced over at Izzabelle as she spoke, he nodded letting her explain everything before he interjected what he truly mean’t. “My dear, I do understand what you mean, I meant my words to serve as a warning…” Isaik said moving closer, “I have fought this threat before, he is more cunning, intelligent and powerful than most think… He is quite capable of turning ones magic against them…” Isaik hissed pulling his robes slightly lower to reveal his lower neck and upper chest area, it was gouged out in several places by viscous bites from beasts with serrated fangs… “However his age has dulled his physical power, your target is weak against one trained in agility, strength and technique…” Isaik continued before concealing the bite wounds once more, the reason he had died…

“Very rarely, but he does enjoy victory…” Isaik hissed, perhaps Isaik could further convince Salkeen to release his grip upon Izzabelle if he would gift to him… No… Isaik grinned looking back at Izzabelle, If she gifted him the object of his desire… Isaik regarded Izzabelle, “Have you ever heard of the ore from Nihilam?”

Isaik scratched his boney chin for a second in thought… Technically Sericon was still under Salkeens command as Izzabelle was, he could bond the two together before they came to him… However Salkeen would feel such a event and be put on alert… He might even become unruly learning that it was done without his command… Isaik knew for one thing it would be wiser to separate Salkeen from Sericon for now… “You could be bound before or after you are freed from Salkeen… It might affect his judgement…” Isaik hissed, snapping his finger and conjuring a void rift behind him. It was only seconds before Sericon dropped into the room through the void rift looking rather confused and still injured from before… “It appears Sericon and Salkeen have been fighting…” Isaik stated completely monotonously…

Isaik nodded, “Term accepted…”

Isaik gave a grin, “Unnecessary, All your days are your own when not tasked with a mission, even under such circumstances you are free to take your assignment in any such way that you feel is beneficial…” Isaik hissed, what he meant was that unlike Salkeen’s terms, Isaik let his minions have more freedom to do as they please inbetween assignments. Each person had their own internal interests and goals, so long as it didn’t interfere with his own, they were free to pursue them.

Isaik examined her closely to ensure it was truly Izzabelle speaking such things, it would’ve been really hard for the Soul Thief to make such proclaimations to Isaik and not be caught. “Term Accepted…” Isaik hissed, the contract before Izzabelle changed to now include such terms and glowed as it was ready to be enacted. The contract could either be signed now or right after Izzabelle was inbound to Salkeen…

Izzabelle shakes her head slightly up and down. “I have heard very little about it Master Isaik. I do know that it is something that Lord Salkeen seeks the whereabouts of. I know the ore was used to form The Maw of the damned, a weapon with an unquenchable thirst for life.” Izzabelle thinks for a moment, trying to recall anything else she might remember about the ore. She had read about the ore and Nihilam in Ebony’s library “If my memories don’t fail me, Lord Salkeen believed that.” She pauses and hold the crystal device containing Reavrix’s. “This pathetic retch has knowledge of its location.” Izzabelle stops speaking her eyes widening slightly. If she held Reavrix’s soul in her hand, did that mean that Lord Salkeen wasn’t able to get the information he desired. If so she could easily understand his anger. The battle against Reavrix was fierce, Lord Salkeen had lost nearly have his army. To win the war but have nothing to show for it, wasn’t a victory at all. “Master Isaik perhaps I could gift something to Lord Salkeen, albeit temporarily.” She taps the crystal with her long sharp nails, and smiles. “Something that would make him more agreeable. Or as agreeable as that volatile bast… umm Demon Lord can be.”

Izzabelle listens to Master as he explains that he could bind her and Sericon together now, but it might cause an undesirable reaction from Lord Salkeen. “I would prefer that both Sericon, and myself, be free of Salkeen’s command before the bond is created. Salkeen would feel me stabilize once the bond was created. Salkeen doesn’t remind me of the type to hand over his more powerful weapons, even when necessary without some ridiculous form of compensation.” Izzabelle practically sighs, if there’s one thing Salkeen craves over all else, it would probably be power. Izzabelle is beside Sericon in a flash, He doesn’t look that good. His body is covered in broken bones, bruises and lacerations, one of his legs are shattered. Obviously Lord Salkeen and his Void bi… witch took their frustrations out on what the viewed as an easy target. Kneeling down next to Sericon Izzabelle calls forth her healing flames. They dance across her flesh, before transitioning to his. It was strange although they resemble flames, they would act more like a soothing balm. Healing everything they encountered. The more serious the damage, the stronger the flames. Soon the of them resemble a pier of healing flames. If Master Isaik is watching Izzabelle closely. He will notice that the edges of her mind and soul are burning away as she heals Sericon. It is as she claimed, when she was unbound from a power source, she would sacrifice her mind, and soul.

She stops once Sericon is better, “Sorry about that, next time I’m attacked by Lord Salkeen, I’ll remember to take you with me.” Izzabelle says quietly. Pressing her head against his chest, just his close proximity helped to stabilize her, even without the companion bond. Izzabelle knew that once they were bonded together, it would most likely become the strongest bond that she would have. It would also mean the destruction of the bond would kill her.

Izzabelle holds the contract in her hands, “I will sign it after Lord Salkeen and I dissolve the contract binding me to his service. Unlike Jericha I will not sign a new contract while still under the obligation of another. Also about the flesh shaping, I do have little idiosyncrasies that effect my mind in negative ways, my appearance and how other react because of it happens to be one of them.” Izzabelle admits. With Sericon close by she prepares to see Lord Salkeen. As she said before she isn’t sure what she will feel once she is close to him again. The desire to be bound to him could come back full force.

Where Master went Yumara usually followed close behind, this Time was no exception. She stands slightly behind him, and off to the side. Her fingers brushing up against the fabric of his robes. She is able to quickly discern that they are aboard the Ered’kiel. As to why…ahh! now she understood… I would seem the Mind healer had returned Izzabelle sanity to her. As such it would seem that she was thinking more clearly. She now seemed ready to speak with Master, a sane Izzabelle was actually rather understanding of how things were. She was usually willing to listen before passing judgment. An insane Izzabelle was the exact opposite, a danger to both herself and those around her. Yumara was glad that Izzabelle was more herself again. She hoped that, she truly understood why the two of them couldn’t be bound.

Looking around the room Yumara can sense Jericha’s presence throughout it. This had to be her room, the presence of void was a sure fire giveaway, (as was the picture of Lord Salkeen in the little heart frame…okay so there wasn’t one of those however Yumara wouldn’t be surprised if Jericha actually had one stashed away somewhere.) Yumara was also sure that Salkeen would take offense to her being aboard his vessel, and in his Jericha’s room. Luckily they were not there for long soon Master returned the three of them back to his own vessel at Izzabelle’s request.

Yumara listens as Master and Izzabelle talk about the terms of the contract they would sign. Luckily Izzabelle would actually do all in her power to fulfill the contract. While doing this she had been in constant mental contact with Orion who had been called away by higher powers. Her loss of balance, and Orion’s lack of control over the situation, gave them leave to believe that she was to dangerous to remain living. Orion was gone to try and rectify the situation. This could take sometime, they were want to debate for centuries at times. These powers were also a cruel group of Bastards, and wouldn’t hesitate to cause Orion undo pain. His interference in their so called justice, left him on the outs with them. Orion I think it would be best if you let Master protect it for now, It wouldn’t do for them to get a hold of it. Yumara says calmly into Orion’s mind Perhaps but Isaik would have to know that I’m not giving this to him. Once this trial of sorts is over that I will be taking it back. Orion replies seemingly unsure about giving it up. Master is the only one of us strong enough to keep it safe during your absence. I am certain that he will have no problem returning it to you once you return. Then as it would still be yours, you should have no problem reclaiming it. I am not asking you to give it up to Master Orion. I’m asking that you let him keep it safe Yumara replies in a mentally exasperated voice. I understand what you are saying, still I am rather protective of it Orion returns while moving through his space, a moment later he appears next to Yumara in feline form. Still you have a point, let’s get this done before they notice my absence. He speaks to Master Isaik, he would assume his humanoid form, but that would definitely grab their attention. Isaik If it would not trouble you, I would ask that you guard something very dear to me during my absence. I fear if I keep it with me it might be used as a bargaining chip. One that they would use to get me to drop my defense of Yumara. With that said a device that resembles a combination of a watch and hourglass appears out of thin air. It seems to be perpetually moving, yet frozen at the same time. This is The Magic that keeps our Izzabelle among the living, I would ask that you keep it safe, until a time comes where I can once more protect it. While on trial that isn’t a possibility Orion says, the device floats in midair, while Orion awaits Isaik’s decision.

Isaik nodded his undead form creaking slightly from its rigor mortis. “You are correct… Salkeen does desire its location… He did believe Reavrix knew where it might be…” Isaik hissed the words…

“A acceptable plan, though I believe we can sweeten the deal…” Isaik grinned concealing his hand onto his cloak before pulling forth a cloth bag covered in magical nullifying symbols, “Gift these to him as well… It is only enough for one weapon…” Isaik hissed handing over the bag filled with the cursed ore from Nihilam… “It shall give him a taste of what he desires, perhaps it will push him into the deal…” Isaik croaked…

Isaik gave a dry laugh, “I see why Salkeen butts heads with you, You are quite intelligence, if you so wish to wait, I will be more than patient…”

Isaik watched the action happen, scratching his chin slowly… Her condition was peculiar, but manageable, it wouldn’t be necessary once they were bonded. Isaik’s soul though much like a consuming black hole had the ability to generate much power… Much light the singularities in real life, there was power made when Isaik absorbed a nearby soul…

Isaik nodded, the terms were acceptable, “The teaching of flesh shaping will be done, as with advanced illusionary abilities…” as Isaik spoke those last words he decided to show off a slight bit, as every echo in the room now appeared to look as Isaik did… He quickly reverted the magic and before Izzabelle now stood a younger human male with Ebony black short hair and a short goatee… “Sometimes one must take a appearance more easily overlooked if you wish to conduct business covertly…” This newer form stated in a deep voice with a slightly Gilnean accent… “I personally perfer a amount of fearful respect…” Isaik hissed reverting back to his undead form… “When you are ready to face Salkeen this will be here…” Isaik croaked conjuring a void rift back to Salkeen’s vessel…

Isaik turned regard Orion, whether the cat had known or not Isaik had indeed been listening to their conversations, he was within Yumara’s mind after all…

Isaik watched Orion closely examine his mannerisms closely, he did indeed care rather much for Izzabelle… The Master creeped slightly closer to Orion, communicating telepathically he spoke into Orion’s mind… “I will watch over your device, but in exchange I want to be informed of the events regarding what is mine…” Isaik informed, he wanted to be prepared for whatever might come of this trial… Isaik reaches out and plucked the device from the air before concealing it within his robes… If the trial went sour, and these others came to try and claim Yumara they would need to fight through the hardest trials of their own… Isaik had been preparing eons for the one with the mark of him to come, these same fortifications would be a daunting task for those who would come…

Isaik turned towards one of the many faceless echoes tending to the vessel… “Make preparations to depart to Azeroth… Contact those aboard the downed Ered’Kiel, we will make portal contact to this world when we arrive on Azeroth…” Isaik hissed his commands… The response was instantaneous, the echoes moved around the ship interacting his darkened consoles and alters…

Though Sericon had seen Salkeen’s rage before it had never been directed right at him, the sheer rage and aggression made Sericon speechless…

Sericon grabbed at his throat trying to free himself from Salkeen’s grip but his words stung from their truth… Sericon had noticed other demons leering at him, the eredar around him wishing for his demise so they might succeed in his place…

Sericon laid out against the wall considered rising and defying his lord once again, it might have been a horrid mistake until he felt the wall open up behind him as s void rift was formed… Falling backwards Sericon landed aboard the Masters vessel…

Sericon slumped backwards as he was finally able to loosen guard a bit… Slowly he could feel his wounds healing and repairing under the flames…

Sericon coughed slightly before putting on his best macho act, “If you think this is bad, you should see the other guy!” Sericon said like a tough guy…

Sericon grabbed her hand slightly at the mention of her insecurities of her looks, he still liked her no matter what she looked like… He also saw she was ready to make a deal with the master as if her madness had been lifted a bit… Sericon too had considered being bound to him as well…

Sericon got to his feet uneasily before standing next to Izzabelle, “I’m ready whenever you are, I’m going with you.” Sericon spoke ready to try his luck with the demon lord again…

1 Like

It became quite apparent to Salkeen that he and Izzabelle would not reach a understanding… The niave and arrogant brat raged at Salkeen before fleeing before he could rebuke her… Salkeen turned ready listening to Jericha about what she knew while Sericon laid injured against the wall…

Salkeen could sense Jericha’s hesitation to reveal what she knew, yet still the spell binding would force it out eventually…

“She doesn’t know what she wants…” Salkeen growled, “This is why I make such decisions for her…” Salkeen said with arrogant pride, he still knew Jericha had changed the subject to distract herself…

“If she can return to me, I will go to claim her myself, I am a demon of much avarice, I do not give up my belongings easily…” Salkeen hissed, flexing his wings slightly…

Salkeen eyed his minion closely, “Surely if she has come to my world we might pay her a little visit?” Salkeen hissed he would find out why such a creature dared trespass in his domain… He would learn such things, afterwards it would also be a matter of how this eredar could be useful to him…

Salkeen glared over towards the wall where Sericon had been to see he had vanished, no doubt a ploy of his Master… Salkeen had felt Izzabelle get stronger, more balanced, he could feel what was coming… Another void rift appeared, it floated ominously ready to bring someone on the other side to Salkeen’s presence…

Salkeen glanced over at his Jericha, “It would seem we have a contract to disbute…” The demon lord hissed, “After we will pay Suzuna a visit, prepare a battalion of troops…” Salkeen hissed, Jericha could prepare in any ways, physically or mentally…

1 Like

It had been a while since Izzabelle had last been in her full Felblood form. She stretched, while flexing her wings, perhaps her Felblood form wouldn’t have been so bad. Yet that retch… no she wouldn’t think of that, she looks at her anorexically clawed arm, and hand, with something akin to disgust. Then shakes her head, this is who she was now, this is what she was now.

Izzabelle bows her head slightly “Thank you Master Isaik, I shall use all the options made available to me, to get Salkeen to make a deal.” Izzabelle says as she reaches up and takes the pouch of the cursed ore from Master Isaik’s hand. She quickly hides it within one of her many hidden pockets, scattered throughout her armor. “I will use this to help with freeing Sericon from his control. The last time I spoke with the know it all Lord, he seemed rather eager to get rid of me. Carrying on about this fate and if I cared for no one on Azeroth. However Salkeen will realize that Sericon is needed and that is where he will start making all of his lofty and ridiculous demands.” Izzabelle continues as she steels herself for the encounter she knows is coming soon. She cannot continue to avoid him, although she doesn’t wish to see or speak to him. The very thought of it makes her soul ache, leaving her with this unbearable feeling of loss and emptiness. come Izzabelle, I can make it all go away… Izzabelle’s banishes the thought from her head.

Izzabelle herself was good when it came to illusions, she had been using them to hide the Felblood changes when they had started. However she was unable to create full body illusions. Thanks to Salkeen that is what she would require, the thought of looking like herself through either flesh shaping, or that of an advanced glamour, made her smile slightly. “Thanks once again Master Isaik, while fearful respect is always nice, Some are more apt to talk freely around those they see as being to weak, or unnoticeable to matter.” Izzabelle says, stopping as the void rift back to Lord Salkeen is created. She lowers her eyes, knowing she will have to face him soon. She looks at Sericon who had recently arrived and she had just finished healing.

Izzabelle grins as she listens to Sericon speak… “Couldn’t you have just gotten some Imp to take the punishment for you.” She asks thinking back to when they were on that fighter together trying to get to the heart of that Titan.

Izzabelle reaches for Sericon’s hand and entwining her clawed one with his. If a murloc, goat, spider, and bat ever had a kid, it would most likely look better than she did. Izzabelle lightly squeezes Sericon’s hand. “I’m not sure if I’m ready to face him, I’m not sure if I’ll ever be ready.” Izzabelle says in a soft voice speaking truthfully. “Still I need to face him now while I’m still feeling strong enough from Suzuna’s healing to bare being in his presence.” She turns towards Master Isaik “Thank you Master Isaik, when we speak again, hopefully both Sericon and I will be free of Salkeen’s contractual agreements. Still holding Sericon’s hand, she steps through the void rift and back onto Lord Salkeen’s ship. The first thing Izzabelle feels, is the mantel of hopelessness and despair falling down upon her shoulders. It takes her a moment to force it off, then she stands up straight, and takes a deep breath to clear her mind. She would need to be strong, she had made the decision to walk away from a Lord Salkeen, although her soul, mind, and heart screamed for a connection to him. She knew now that it wasn’t possible, and she knew that to him she was nothing. Yet she would become much more, of that she was certain. When she opens her mouth to speak her voice carries across the room loud and clear. “Greetings Lord Salkeen, I desire to make a deal with you.” Her and Sericon stand together facing Salkeen and Jericha. “Yet know this I will only offer this deal once, should you decide not to deal with me. Then you can always make a deal with Master Isaik.” Izzabelle exclaims before quieting down and waiting for his reply.

3 Likes

Jericha nods her head in agreement, at Lord Salkeen’s remark. Izzabelle truly did seem unsure of what she wanted, still one thing seemed clear to her. “Izzabelle is unsure of many things, however wanting you to bind her soul to yours isn’t one of them, Lord Salkeen. Her soul needs to be bound to something much more powerful than itself. If not she is forced to destroy herself, so that she can use abilities. It isn’t as simple as Izzabelle wanting you to bind her soul to yours Lord Salkeen, she needed you to.” Jericha says this to Lord Salkeen, knowing that her words might get her in trouble. “From a Demon Lords and the legions perspectives, all the decisions that you have made regarding Izzabelle have been correct. Yet Izzabelle doesn’t see herself as a demon, nor did she willingly join your legion. You would probably have a better time dealing with her if you remembered these things.” It wasn’t often that Jericha would disagree with her Lord, yet when she did, she couldn’t hold her tongue for long.

Jericha smiles devilishly “Of that I have no doubts Lord Salkeen. It didn’t take you long to reclaim me once the option was given to you. Although I don’t think Izzabelle quite realizes the amount of pain she will be in once you reclaim her. My lord doesn’t remind me of one to let all of her indiscretions go unpunished.”

Jericha nods her head “I don’t see why we couldn’t, Suzuna is for the most part rather peaceful, and prefers talking to fighting.”

Jericha gives Lord Salkeen a peculiar look. “My Lord I will prepare the Battalion of troups as you command. However if this battalion of troups is being used to face Suzuna, you will find her much more disagreeable if you show up with them.” Jericha says truthfully. “I have known Suzuna for centuries longer than I have known you Lord Salkeen, and can tell you this. If you want her to talk to you without a fight, it would be best to approach her alone. Otherwise she will see you as a weak Demon Lord who needs to hide behind his army.” As she says this Jericha prepares to send mental commands out to Lord Salkeen’s demonic army I sadly have to agree with you on one thing Izzabelle, Lord Salkeen doesn’t get us at all Jericha thinks to herself just as she feels the void magic activate bringing whoever was on the other side into Lord Salkeen’s and her presence.

1 Like

Salkeen only had to consider this revelation for a moment, Izzabelle was much like the blood elves of Azeroth separated from Sunwell or demons separated from the fel, a power source was needed… Salkeen had heard how Illidan had a rather large battalion of demons by feeding them a different power source within the Black Temple…

Salkeen turned to fully regard his minion looking away from the void rift, Jericha might have believed Salkeen might rebuke her for disagreeing but he did not. “I am not so sure, she willingly choose to travel with us to Centralis to combat Reavrix, if you had used a warship on Azeroth the same way, they would have either left you behind or required service…” Salkeen explained, whether she had formally joined the legion was not the question, she entered a legion vessel and fought in a legion war for the legion.

Salkeen gave a wicked grin, “She will receive much torture for her transgressions, but not as much as pain as I will personally deliver the one who caused this agony…” Salkeen growled.

Salkeen perked a eye brow, peaceful demons were uncommon, the species in nature were chaotic, they were born of the twisting nether a place of unending chaos, at least in some part of their soul the chaos would remain…

Salkeen gave a smirk, “She would be mistaken if she though they were there for her! I sense her in that damned forest below, though I could easily kill whatever erupted from those shadowy trees, it would be a distraction better left for the lesser minions…” Salkeen hissed explaining his actions, “I desire a large group of felguard to clear the area, I want five succubi to serve as our vanguard…” Salkeen stated, though he could attack Suzuna, his intentions were to use the felguard to keep the area clear of hostiles, the succubi were to serve as personal guards… Salkeen had many enemies, after such a battle on Centralis, one might decide now was the time to strike… The succubi would remain out of sight and most likely unneeded…

Salkeen flexed his wings slightly before turning back to his wayward minions, “Very well, offer your deal, we will see if it is acceptable…” Salkeen hissed, crossing his arms and waiting for his minion to continue.

Izzabelle lightly squeezes Sericons hand before releasing it. Stretching her wings, she drums her sharp nails against her chin. Why did every word out of that cursed mouth of his. Fill her with the overwhelming need to drop him on his… no. NO!!! She would not let his arrogant attitude ruin this, like it ruins everything else before is even begins. Breathing deeply Izzabelle slowly makes her way across the room to where Salkeen stood beside his void witch. As she moves across the room she reaches into the pocket of her armor. Like a charlatan using sleight of hand, one moment it is empty the next she is palming a pouch. A pouch she had recently received from Master Isaik. She stops halfway to Salkeen, she deftly undoes the ties on the bag. She opens it for but a second before closing it. Yet she is certain that moment is all Lord Salkeen would need, to know exactly what the pouch held. “Could you feel it Lord Salkeen, smell it, taste it… the cursed ore of Nihilam?” Izzabelle asks as she slides the pouch vanishes back into the many hidden pockets in her armor. “Within this pouch is enough cursed ore to create a single weapon. Enough to give you a taste of the power that you crave Lord Salkeen.” Izzabelle continues as she starts moving towards the two of them again. Izzabelle isn’t sure if Sericon is approaching them with her, but she hopes that he is. “It can be yours for a price.” Izzabelle smiles darkly, part of her wanted to grab Lord Salkeen and scream at him not to let her go. In his presence she could feel his power, and her soul craved it like a wretched craved Mana. Still that could never be, she had accepted that earlier, she wouldn’t turn back now. “You can have the cursed ore Lord Salkeen, but in return you must amicably dissolve yours and Sericon’s contract.” Izzabelle says this as she stops about a yard from where Salkeen stands.

“You seemed so keen on getting rid of me, I don’t see the need to offer you anything to dissolve our own contract. The sheer fact that I now wish to walk away from you, should practically leaping for joy.” Izzabelle says in a soft voice laced with loss and sadness. She knows that once Salkeen releases her, she will never be a part of him or Jericha again. She knows this, and the knowledge devastates her. She would need the bond with Sericon done soon after the bond with Salkeen was broken. She wasn’t sure she would survive long if she was truly without any ties what so ever to anyone. “Besides you need me, so that you can live, or so fate has deemed. I need Sericon so that I can live, as I cannot be reconnected to Jericha because of you.” For a split second Izzabelle is nearly overcome with an irrational hatred, that has her wanting to rip the two of them apart. “However I’m smart enough to know, my well being doesn’t matter as much to you, as what you can gain, so I will offer you something else ontop of the ore.” With that said Izzabelle reaches into her armor once more. She pulls out the crystalline object that contains Reavrix’s soul. “Inside of this Crystal is the soul of that useless wannabe god, that thought he was stronger than you. You may have it so that you can get the answers that you desire from him. Then I want it returned to me, I plan on making that bastard pay for all the pain he has caused me, and for the pain you have caused me because of him.” Izzabelle says this while dragging her nail down along the crystal.

“Of course if you would rather not have the cursed ore, and the chance of discovering the location of Nihilam, I can take the both of them and leave.” With that said Izzabelle stops and awaits Lord Salkeen’s answer, she is almost sure he will make some other lofty demands, if he did he could always try seeing if Master Isaik was up to making a deal with him. The contract between the two of them had been in flux since its inception, and could most likely be broken because of it. It was the contract with Sericon, that Izzabelle needed Salkeen to willingly relinquish. As Sericon was the only one other than Jericha she would accept a companion bond with, she doubted Master Isaik would be pleased if he had to get involved. Izzabelle hopes that Lord Salkeen will make the right choice.

Yet before she can so much as release the breath she is holding, Jericha is before her. Izzabelle lets out a shocked gasp as Jericha grabs hold of the sides of her head. She pulls her down, that cursed artifact eye of hers, flares to life. Izzabelle tries squirming away as Jericha never takes her eyes from her. Izzabelle feels like Jericha is looking into her very soul. After a few moments Jericha turns and looks at Lord Salkeen. “She is trapped Lord Salkeen, damn this trap is centuries old. That wretch, he planned on something like this…” Jericha rages as she releases Izzabelle, the magic of the trap was both extremely powerful and ancient. “Don’t relinquish the contract with Izzabelle yet, My Lord. The split second you do she will be transported to Ebony’s Tower. The trap has many layers and must be disarmed in it entirety. Leaving just a sliver, could be disastrous.” Izzabelle’s eyes widen as she stares at Jericha… “trapped? What…how?” In her mind Izzabelle does the first thing she can think of… she calls out to Master Isaik… Master Isaik?

As Jericha listens to Lord Salkeen, she cannot help but emit a soft nearly inaudible growl. Just as she was Lord Salkeen’s, she saw Lord Salkeen as being hers. First he brings Izzabelle to harem of pleasure and pain to recover, of all the places on this massive vessel. Now he wants to surround himself with a plethora of succubi. Jericha felt both hurt, and rage, I could deal with whatever Yumara’s twisted forest, could send against us she thinks to herself. Stepping away from Lord Salkeen Jericha bows slightly “It will be done, as you command Lord Salkeen.” Jericha says her voice practically a hiss. She turns away from him, and strolls to the other side of the room. He could then make his deal with Izzabelle, while she sent a battalion of Felguards to the planet to clear it of hostile creatures. oh yes she mustn’t forget to assemble his harem. Jericha inwardly growls in rage before reaching out and grabbing the minds of the Succubi, she had encountered in the hall a short while ago. prepare yourselves she hisses into their minds, you are to serve as Vanguard for your Lord, do not disappoint him. Or I will personally destroy you all.

At the moment Jericha has no desire to be near her Lord. No she wanted to kill someone, anyone, slowly and painfully. She would of remained on the other side of the room, had she not caught the slight shimmer that was barely even noticeable, move over Izzabelle’s shoulder. Jericha is back across the room in a flash, and has Izzabelle’s face gripped in her hands. Jericha activates her Artifact Eye and meticulously scans Izzabelle, it takes a few minutes for her to find what she is looking for. Once Jericha discovers it she is ready to murder the first wyrmtongue that she sees. Izzabelle is trapped, that damned Soul Thief had placed an ancient and powerful teleportation, summoning trap on her. One that consisted of many layers. One that would activate the moment she was free. This trap as she said was layered, if not disarmed completely, a part of her mind could be ripped from the whole and teleported to Ebony’s Tower, or a piece of her soul. Hell part of her body could be transferred there.

Jericha turns and looks at Lord Salkeen, “She is trapped Lord Salkeen, damn this trap is centuries old. That wretch, he planned on something like this…” Jericha rages as she releases Izzabelle “Don’t relinquish the contract with Izzabelle yet, My Lord. The split second you do she will be transported to Ebony’s Tower. The trap has many layers and must be disarmed in it entirety. Leaving just a sliver, could be disastrous.” With that said she moves towards the rooms exit. “Your Vanguard is ready My Lord, I will personally see that the battalion of Felguards reach the desired location, and clear the area.” With that Jericha prepares to walk out the door.

The littlest of irritated growls caused Salkeen to grin in amusement, Jericha had not yet realized what power she exactly had yet

Salkeen nodded, he wondered if she might notice the difference in the commanded when she did so…

The succubi minds recoiled in fear and respect. “Yes, mistress!” Their very words of response reverberated with loyalty to what was their own… Jericha was more than part Shivarra, she was the literal queen of every female demon aboard the vessel. The female succubi cowered at the wrath of their personal god…

Now Izzabelle had his attention, Salkeen uncrossed his arms and regarded her without so much hostility…

Salkeen did not react but inside he had been jumping to many conclusions, where did she get this ore?!

Salkeen finally moved, tugging on the cloth that obscured his face… “Ore enough for one weapon for my best pilot?” Salkeen considered though a bit sarcastically… It wasn’t that he didn’t want to deal with Izzabelle, it was his incredible greed that wished him not to loose yet another minion…

Salkeen again crossed his arms, if fate had not demanded such things he would never of even considered giving up what was his…

[quote]
“Besides you need me, so that you can live, or so fate has deemed. I need Sericon so that I can live, as I cannot be reconnected to Jericha because of you.” For a split second Izzabelle is nearly overcome with an irrational hatred, that has her wanting to rip the two of them apart. “However I’m smart enough to know, my well being doesn’t matter as much to you, as what you can gain, so I will offer you something else ontop of the ore.” With that said Izzabelle reaches into her armor once more. She pulls out the crystalline object that contains Reavrix’s soul. “Inside of this Crystal is the soul of that useless wannabe god, that thought he was stronger than you. You may have it so that you can get the answers that you desire from him. Then I want it returned to me, I plan on making that bastard pay for all the pain he has caused me, and for the pain you have caused me because of him.” [/quote]

The thought of receiving everything he had come here for was a tantalizing offer yet…

Salkeen hissed low considering the offer greatly before finally speaking in a more commanding tone… “Keep that sniveling god…” Salkeen growled, inside those very words offended his inner demon! How dare he not act on greed alone?! That god was the key to his location of Nihilam!! “In exchange for your freedom and his, I only wish for the pieces of ore and on condition that if you are to be bonded with my pilot, it is eternal…” Salkeen didn’t say but he had basically made the command that Izzabelle and Sericon become life mates, bonded in the mind and soul and life.

Salkeen watched with slight surprise as his minion his Jericha rushed forward and grabbed onto Izzabelle! Salkeen almost thought the two would fight again when instead Jericha scanned her friend… Salkeen hasn’t moved forward a single inch, he trusted his Jericha, she was more than just a minion to him…

That was enough to do it, “That bastard again?!” Salkeen raged sending fel flames across multiple areas in the room and completely burning away the bedding that the succubi owned in the room. Just moments earlier Salkeen could be reasoned with but with the forgoing of his greed there was only rage!

2 Likes