Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Maleok crashed through the trees, he was a behemoth of troll muscle and bone! The troll smashed through several other mighty trees sending them down, the troll was on a mission, as he moved though he came upon more twisted creatures… They would not last long against him… The massive Drakkari slammed into the first twisted creature, something akin to a great ape shattering all the creatures bones and sending it crashing to the ground. Maleok was hardly done, another came upon him, it met hard against his bone mace sending the creature into a nearby tree with a deafening crack!

Something struck Maleok from behind hard jarring his senses, several of the beasts now stood ready to assault Maleok in a group, something the Drakkari did not fear! The two groups slammed together toppling a nearby tree in their tumble, before Maleok made out something he heard from nearby!

The words filled the Drakkari with renewed strength and with a ear splitting roar that seemed to be joined in with millions of others nearby Maleok pushed his strength harder lifting the nearest creature with one hand and using him to bat away the others! ”We are LEGION!!” Maleok roared with all his might sending waves of force through any blood nearby and sending all the creatures crashing into the massive trees! The words of encouragement made the Drakkari ready to take on another Titan! “We are Legion!” Maleok roared lunging forward at faster speeds than one might think for his size!

The massive Drakkari crashed through trees like a runaway bulldozer dropping rather sizable tracks of forest as he lumbered forward in his path of destruction! It appeared at times even that plants tried to stop Maleok, but after that bout of commanding words, Maleok doubted even that wall of Stormwind would stand against his strength! With a last crashing throw of force Maleok burst through a large wall of trees and stopped hard, he was sure he heard the screams from here! “I heard you screaming mon, what going on?!” Maleok stood ready to engage, it was however clear from the charred ground around the women that the fighting was over! Maleok slumped slightly, he had missed all the fun with the women!

Ahcire laughed slightly, she was nearly ready to fill the massive shadow in the dust with light arrows, but it had just been that Drakkari! “You ready to come too?” Ahcire asked, she grabbed Jaseiah’s arm and began walking towards one of the many rifts! It was time to move out! All around them in the valley surviving squadrons of demons banded together and made for their own portals back to the vessel above, even many of the demons that had been remade into satyr made their way to the vessel.

3 Likes

Salkeen only eyed Orion with a glare, none of these words were meant for him, Salkeen did not like the idea of again being tested by a higher being, he had said what he said for just Izzabelle…

But the demon lord did relent some of his misplaced anger upon seeing Izzabelle slowly reform back to full health, since it was her choice to live, she had chosen to stay… Orion then approached the demon lord and placed Izzabelle upon his lap, the being had a look in his eye, he had more to say…

Salkeen eyed Orion with suspicion, it wasn’t until Orion spoke of the true strength of Izzabelle’s and Jericha’s bond did the demon lord even show a sign that he was truly listening… It was subtle but he lifted his arms slightly almost uncrossing them… Salkeen knew of Jericha’s devotion, to hear Izzabelle had felt similar made him hate that contract even more… Izzabelle would have been a great minion, her mouth tamed, she would have been a perfect being to keep beside him…

Salkeen glanced down at Izzabelle, even Jericha’s personal feelings had been translating over… Salkeen had two women who in a way desired him… The demon side of him wished to take advantage of the situation, such hedonistic feelings and lust were the way of demons and the legion… He was their lord and master, he could act upon such demonic feelings, he could have them both… A smaller voice of reason intruded amongst his demonic thoughts, whether it was Salkeen’s more elven side or perhaps the master, Salkeen did not know… Salkeen could not take them both, they would all die… The demon lords eyes wandered towards Sericon who had been waiting patiently for his lords commands… Had he even truly felt such feelings of lust or were those the entirety of the demon and fel inside him… His internal attitude changed, Jericha had truly felt these emotions, this she was devoted to him, he would be the same way! Salkeen raging in his mind for even thinking of such things besides his Jericha…

Salkeen looked at Orion, He would take her to his own vessel, but where aboard a dark demonic vessel was more the question… As to who would be allowed to see Izzabelle’s awakening the demon lord had not decided…

Salkeen’s visage grew darker, Salkeen had despised these visions and fate that seemed thrust upon him, this was not the first decision Isaik had made based on what he foresaw… Isaik had not been far the day those cursed adventures brought his ship down in the sea near Desolace. His dark master could have easily intervened, but he willingly chose to stand idly by, observing…

But something did give Salkeen pause in his internal rage, a death the master could not prevent was something dire indeed… The master was truly powerful, bringing back the dead and nearly any being he desired was something he was quite experienced in… The only thing that could stop the Master from resurrecting Salkeen was something that happened to the master himself…

Salkeen growled, he hated being unable to just brute force such control over fate that nobody would ever die… “Even if she is not bound to me, I would never allow my master to have free reign inside her mind…” Salkeen growled, He placed his hand over her forehead… No… He couldn’t do such spellwork now… “I have not been fighting that Soul Thief all this time to willingly allow someone else to manipulate her the same way!” Salkeen snarled…

Salkeen calmed his emotions quickly, for once he did not wish to swat away that annoyance of a cat, “This demon lord is merciful, you are forgiven…” Salkeen said in a deep tone, he however would not apologize for his wrongs, it was not how he was… Salkeen glanced over at Sericon, “Come Sericon, We have much to do… I grow tired of the Soul Thief’s meddlesome work in what is mine…” Salkeen commanded before turning to leave this realm, a demonic gateway appearing… Whether it was by Orion’s magic or not the demon lord wished to leave by his gateway…

Stepping through with Izzabelle in his arms, the demon lord would appear aboard his new vessel, a vessel named Ignis’avem… Within the center of his vessel laid the den of sayaad, a place of pleasure and pain, There Salkeen would appear Izzabelle within his arms… Salkeen narrowed his eyes at the demons around the room, the sayaad and shivarra, “Leave us!” The demon lord commanded sending the demonic women quickly from the room… Sericon appeared behind him, he followed his lord close behind him… Salkeen moved to the center room, a massive red plush bed taking up the space, normally the succubi would be crawling all over it. But for now it would serve as the place Izzabelle would awaken, Salkeen placed Izzabelle on the bedding before moving back away and pacing around the bed like a ravenous impatient predator… Salkeen knew the others would be coming soon, “Sericon, tend to her… I will be back momentarily…” Salkeen said in a low tone, he was still filled with rage over recent events…

Salkeen walked away from the plush bedding and towards a door near the end of the room, crossing the threshold he entered the part of the sayaad den known for pain and torture… Standing and glaring at a large enough opening, Salkeen wove his hands in the air calling forth fel magic in large quantities and forcing it to the floor! With a flash of fel fire a image appeared of Master Isaik… Salkeen glared at the image before speaking, “I have completed my task Izzabelle will live, but she does so because of me! I have heard of your visions and I demand new terms!” Salkeen hissed, Isaik only turned to listen to minion, he felt entirely uninterested in what he saw as his minion trying to grasp for more power. “This fate you saw may demand I cannot be bonded to Izzabelle, but I will not follow such fates just to let you control her mind!” Isaik’s image tilted his head slightly now he was interested… Isaik had only seen Salkeen truly care for the well being of his Jericha… “This venture was your idea and I have received nothing! I grow tired of this Soul Thief! When the time comes to snuff him out, you will answer the call to war!” Salkeen growled, he wouldn’t take no for a answer. Isaik didn’t move for a time, seemingly considering Salkeen’s words… “Agreed…” Came a deep low hiss from Isaik before the fel magic allowing the two communicate face to face terminated… Salkeen growled low, the road ahead would be tough, he never enjoyed asking his master for anything… Turning quickly Salkeen walked back through the threshold and into the room with Izzabelle once more…

2 Likes

A small grin, slightly turns up the corners on Jericha’s mouth, as Ahcirej’s clo… no as Ahcire lets out a cheer. “We are Legion!!” She didn’t lack in enthusiasm, that was plain to see. It would also seem, that Jaseiah had already started developing a family like bond with her. With the return of Ahcirej which she isn’t sure how it came about Jericha realizes that she has had many misplaced feeling towards Ahcire. The Girl couldn’t control the situation leading to her birth and creation. Jericha could see she was doing her best, as was About this time Jericha’s train of thought is interrupted by something moving through the trees. Something rather large moving through the trees. Something rather large, rather fast, and extremely destructive…

Jericha and Ahcirej moved to stand a little before the two girls, when Maleok crashed through the last line of the forests defenses. Jericha shakes her head and turns creating a void portal to take her to Lord Salkeen’s new vessel. As she does this Ahcirej reaches to hug her… “If you touch me I’ll personally kill you.” Ahcirej laughs and backs away. “Nice to see you back to your loving ways Jericha.” Jericha glares at Ahcirej before vanishing through her portal. A moment later she appears aboard Lord Salkeen’s new Demonic Vessel. It must be my bond to Lord Salkeen that allowed me to create gateways to a Vessel I’ve never been on before. I do hope that I did a good enough job Rally the remains of My Lords Legion. Jericha looks around her, realizing that she isn’t sure where anything is, and walks off to explore. This was most likely going to be her new home… She reaches up and touches the scar on her shoulder, It ached and reminded her of her Lords wrath. She knew she would feel the echo of this pain for the rest of her life. A reminder not to keep things from him.

Jericha smiles sinisterly as she suddenly feels Lord Salkeen’s presense abourd the Vessel. Turning she heads in his direction. Turning a few corners, walking down a few halls, and descending deeper into the ship, she meets a group of saayad. Theirs six of them, and two Shivarra all conversing. ”Did you see him, I cannot wait to get my claws all over him.” another speaks up, ”Only your claws dear, my aren’t you the innocent one.” the others laugh. “Still it seems like another will be the lucky one tonight,” … They all giggle… ”Yes I wonder if we will hear screams of pleasure or pain” one of the Shivarra grins wickedly ”if it were me, there would be both” the conversation fades as the move further down the corridor. Jericha reaches the door leading into the den of pleasure and pain. Reaching up she lightly knocks on the door, she cannot help the slight feelings of jealousy that spike within her.

1 Like

Yumara stretches then slowly pushes herself up onto one of her elbows. Everything that happened after the Reavrix and his Titan were defeated are a bit of a blur. It’s like someone fooled her memories of the events. She remembers destroying Jericha’s body, and Salkeen killing Orion. She had obliterated Reavrix in retaliation, after that things start to become hazy.
Good Morning Sunshine, nice to see you decided to grace us with your presence once more Yumara pushes herself into a sitting position, turning she glares at Orion. “What happened Orion?” Yumara was fairly certain but wanted it to be verified. These memory glitches usually only happened…*You became unbalanced and lost control temporarily…” Orion begins to say, speaking directly into her mind. “What do you mean… Orion isn’t it your job to prevent such things.” Orion gives Yumara a bored look. They’re times when even I have trouble controlling the amount of power you can unleash. Yumara looks around the room they are in, when it hits her… but don’t worry it would seem the Master, was able to take control of you rather quickly. Although I would suggest that you stay away from Lord Salkeen for a while. Yumara doesn’t need to be to.d to stay away from Lord Salkeen, they both seemed to rub each other the wrong way. Salkeen was volatile and prone to fits of rage. While she herself tended to be condescending and uncaring in what she said to him. The thing is she didn’t hate the Demon Lord, or see him as weak. Yumara just found talking to him to be damn near impossible. However the slight fear she felt when thinking of him was now gone, as was the ever present burning.

Getting a better look at the room she smiles, before swing her legs over the side of the bed. Pressing her feet to the floor she pushes herself into a standing position. She looks around her, the room has a calming effect on her. Although she craves a bit more nature, within the corner a small grove of trees grows. Nothing much just a place in which she can go when she cannot be by Masters side. The thought of Master fills her with the urge to be near him. Her mind and body overcome with the need to be in Master presence swiftly move across the room. As she moves towards the door, Orion follows on his little broom. Izzabelle has decided to live, whether she stays or not is a different story. I healed her body, but the damage to her mind and soul are still there. Without stopping Yumara pulls open the door and exits the room. She wanted… no she needed to be close to Master… This time it had nothing to do with Salkeen, it was her own needs that were driving these feelings. “I’m fairly certain that if Salkeen cannot heal the damage, Master can step in.” Orion lets out a low hiss That will not be permitted Yumara, Izzabelle is damaged, she fears the Master and letting him touch her, would end badly. turning her head slightly while moving swiftly down the halls, she swiftly acknowledges Orion. “What is and isn’t permitted isn’t for you to decide.” Orion growls softly, beneath his breath. Izzabelle’s well being is my concern Yumara, you truly do not want to fight me on this. Yumara feels the sensation of ice cold fingers running up along her spine. It causes her to pause in her movements as her body shudders. “I will defer to your judgement for now Orion, yet if Salkeen fails Master must intervene. All of our lives are at stake here Orion, I won’t let her mind be manipulated. However you also have to realize that her mind has already been manipulated, by someone who truly wishes to destroy her.”

She reaches the door and can feel Masters presence just beyond it. The need now becomes overwhelming. Reaching her hand closes around the handle, with a click the door unlatches. It slowly swings open releasing to Yumara’s eyes what she desperately needs to be close to. The door doesn’t even finish opening before she is across the room. She is on her knees next to him in a flash, her hands closing around the soft fabric of his robes. The familiar feeling sends waves of calm rushing through her body. She speaks but one word, barely above that of a whisper. She feels that Master might be busy and doesn’t wish to disturb him. She just needs to be near him…”Master.”

Jaseiah screams out We are Legion!” right along with the rest of them. Adding her voice to the cacophony of cheers that feels like it is shaking the very planet. Jaseiah grins who knew mom could rally troops like this. Still the screams and cheers shook the ground on which she was standing. The forest itself seemed to tremble before their might. She watches as her Mother and someone resembling Ahcire start creating gateways, and portals to the large Demonic vessel that had appeared above them. She turns to her sister “are you ready?”

Jaseiah’s attention is suddenly drawn to the patch of trees that Ahcire is focused on. Then it hits her, the shaking of the earth isn’t from the cheers. Neither is the trembling of the trees, something large is approaching them. Jaseiah pulls her magic into her hands. Whatever was in those trees, would not harm any of them. It would seem she wasn’t the only one to feel this.

Jaseiah had almost smite the Drakkari when he had appeared in a whirlwind of dust and splinters. She turns and sees that Ahcire had been ready to fill his body with arrows. She releases the breath she didn’t ever realize she was holding. “That’s enough excitement for one day.” Grabbing her sister, they both move towards one of the many portals leading to the vessel. She notices that the one who’s resemblance matches Ahcire follows the two of them onto the vessel. She can feel a certain bond with her.

Now that she was no longer within Orion’s space, the pain and emptiness that she was feeling before starts to flow back into her. The madness starts blurring the edges of her vision. She moans softly in pain, curling in on herself, her eyes shutting tighter. Izzabelle wanted the pain gone, she wanted the devastating emptiness to be filled. Yet it seemed impossible. *it hurt, everything hurt, yet she had chosen to live. She still feared what was to come, yet she would listen to what Lord Salkeen had to say. She reaches up and grabs her head, the pain becomes to much for her to remain in a half slumbering state. Slowly opening her eyes, she focuses her attention on the only figure in the room. At first she has trouble making him out because her vision is a bit blurry, do to the pain, she still feels in her soul. She knows that Salkeen cannot heal the mental and emotional pain that he caused her. Yet she can ask him to heal the physical damage done to her soul.

Still right now she was laying on a rather large plush red bed, and Sericon was the only one in the room that she could see at the moment. Her brain is still a bit foggy from her recent resurrection. Sitting up she looks at Sericon, she goes to speak, but her voice breaks before she can speak. Licking her lips she tries again, “That Damn cat! Hey there, it seems we are no longer in Orion’s space.” Izzabelle moves a bit closer to Sericon, the emptiness not quite as mind destroying when she was closer to him. “Is Lord Salkeen coming back? I want to ask if he would heal the physical damage and burns to my soul. It sounded for a moment like he might care. So I think I might be okay with at least asking him. Besides the voices in my head are a lot louder when I’m in pain.” Reaching up she grabs Sericon and pulls him down onto the bed, and hugs him. “Lord Salkeen said a few things that I would like to talk to him about. I also believe it is time I tried talking to him.” Izzabelle wants to talk to him before the ever encroaching madness that eats away at her mind returns. Ebony doesn’t need to remain in her mind, the seeds of anger and doubt had already been planted Izzabelle was now trying to fight against them and the subtle whispers which promised the devastation of her mind and soul. Izzabelle hugs Sericon tighter, she felt weak at the moment.

1 Like

Myrandah hisses as the foul monk bends backwards, causing her attack to swing harmlessly over him. His mocking laughter driving her rage up even further. “Do you think me an idiot, while I’ll freely admit Jericha is quite capable of what you are saying.” As she speaks she casts Avenging Wrath on herself. Her body becomes indulged in the lights holy fire. Twisting slightly Myrandah casts Judgement on the green chi copy. Jumping back she avoids most of the Chi Jab but not all of it. Her movement made it so It starch off to the side breaking a few ribs. One of her lungs is punctured in two places. She spits a large glob of blood out of her mouth. Myrandah brings a Shield of Vengeance up around herself, then strikes out at the fel monk with blade of light that she summons into her hand. She begins to cast another flash of light to heal the damage inflicted upon her.

Coughing she glares at the Monk “Yumara however, would never join with the likes of you.” About this time Gregor comes leaping into the fight. Bearing down like a storm of vengeance on one of the monks irksome clones. “Yumara is with Rogal, where she belongs.” Myrandah hasn’t forgotten about the Orc and neither have the others. She watches as Gregor slams into the blue clone. He should make short work of it, after all, out of the three of them Gregor was by far the most powerful. Grundel had yet to show how himself, which hardly surprised her. He would stay stealthed and at a bit of a distance until it was shown that he was needed. From the Gnomes warning he would also know of the Orc and would wait until it revealed itself, before joining the fray.

The moment had come! Throggore dropped down upon Gregor his sword extended and coated with a vile hallucinogenic toxin, even a small scratch would alter the mind greatly! However what the victim saw was up to the individual, some saw their worst fears, some saw extra dangers that weren’t there, some saw family members instead of their enemies before them. The Orc nearly missed Gregor, his luck causing him to miss that tiny weakpoint in metal armors where helmet met neck. The blade glanced slightly off before digging in at slightly before the left arm, the Orc pulled his blade back letting fly a scarlet ribbon of blood. Throggore leapt back and glared at the dwarf, “Killed many of you during the second war, I can add you to the collection…” Throggore growled revealing a collection of dwarf ears under his cloak, they were dried and shrunk like jerky…

Throggore lunged at Gregor again but the dwarf was clever leveling his axe to cut into Throggore, the Orc had to make a quick tactical change! Drawing his pistol, Throggore fired at the dwarves chest, the shot grazed Gregor, Gregor managed to cut Throggore Though, his axe craving away flesh until it hit his metal bracer… Throggore laughed, “Not bad for a beardling” The Orc quickly turned hard to block what he heard was a attempt to sneak up on him.

Smuggs dove down upon the Orc his electric prod in hand, but miraculously the Orc parried the assault with his own blade! Throggore shimmered before Smuggs’s eyes as it started to become fuzzy, the Orc had managed to inject the same hallucinogenic toxin in Gregor much earlier in Smuggs… Smuggs gasped as the forest was filled with the dead, gnomish dead, his daughter laid strewn about mangled and maimed in hundreds of positions… The only detail that always remained the same was a jagged smile cut into her face… This moment was all Throggore needed, kicking the gnome hard in the stomach, he rolled back another smoke bomb in his hand. With a great heave the Orc vanished into a cloud of thick grey smoke.

Throggore rushed out of the smoke blades extended and ready to engage Gregor once more, Varicar had been focusing on the Paladin when Throggore ambushed Gregor. It was then something seriously wrong happened, another Orc leapt from the smoke blades extended ready to stab down into Smuggs, still reeling from the visions. A third leapt into the trees then pulled a gun aiming at Myrandah! Smuggs swung his electric prod high lancing the ruthless Orc in the leg before the Orc crumbled away leaving behind a Laughing Skull mask… The Orc engaging Gregor made a hard turn ducking behind a tree for less then a second, two orcs rushes out towards Gregor from the tree, both blades extended and deadly.

Isaik had just finished his communication with Salkeen as Yumara arrived, he had sensed her awakening… She was quick to bask in his presence, Isaik didn’t need to say anything to recognize her loyalty, but he did cast his gaze upon Orion… “I see all that they see…” Isaik hissed in his usual dark tone, refering to all that were connected to him in some way were also used to see… From the most benign control to fully loyal and ruthless homunculi, Isaik used them all to watch and observe… It was necessary, how could one plot a path through the ever changing timelines without knowing every change that occurred… “It sounds to me as if you don’t trust my influences Orion…” the Master rose from his spot, moving slowly towards Orion.

“Let me assure you, Timeless one… If I felt as if I wished to cause harm to Izzabelle through the mind, it would already have been done…” Isaik warned in a low tone, “I don’t need to dominate ones mind who is reasonable…” Isaik hissed, getting closer to Orion, “Tell me, is it reasonable to allow the Soul Thief free reign around her mind, yet fear me because I could potentially do the same?” Isaik suggested, he knew full well he had no intention of running rampant in Izzabelle’s mind, if he even entered it, it would be to deal with the pest problem…

Isaik let up his dark attitude slightly, “You must learn to trust more…” Isaik said waving his hand and walking away from Orion. “I have seen something, Izzabelle and Sericon grow ever closer to each other, such things will not end well unless Sericon faces his past…” Isaik hissed gesturing to the center of the room, within the center a scene began to play out… Before Sericon had even known of the undead, one of Sericon’s ancestry… A father elf that looked Night elven fought against worgen before being cut down, another scene showed a night elf women, his mother fleeing Kalimdor to travel across the sea with the majority of the highborne… Isaik turned focusing the vision, before the two parental figures of elves cane a older one, a older male elf, grandfather by relation… “This is Sericon’s last living relative… Should the bond between Izzabelle and Sericon be successful, he will need to know his past for it to flourish…” Isaik looked over at Orion… “This will not happen now, or perhaps longer, but it must be investigated…” Isaik hissed before pausing, “It would seem Varicar and Throggore are experiencing trouble fulfilling the task of elimination of that gnome…” Isaik uttered, he could intervene and get the job done himself, but his presence on Azeroth so bluntly obvious led to dangerous consequences…

Isaik turned to Yumara, “There is much to plan, I see things converging this very moment…” Isaik paused, before looking closer into Yumara’s eyes… “Take this, My Yumara… You have given me the power to save you, now I give you power to do the same…” Isaik revealed the tome he had hidden away in his robes and presented it to Yumara, on the cover a eye peering straight at Yumara… “This is my phylactery, one of many, but it is indeed the most powerful.” Isaik hissed handing her the tome completely… “This is my fail safe, do not let it into the wrong hands…” Isaik said keeping his full attention on Yumara.

Sericon had followed his lord back to this new vessel, the words that Salkeen spoke were unlike anything he had heard from him before. “I believe the Demon Lord is returning soon, he doesn’t seem to have gone far.” Sericon said taking note of the design of the room before he was quickly pulled into the plush bedding!

“About which part? He said quiet a bit!” Sericon joked, he knew it was a serious time but he could help but try to lighten the mood… He could sense his master returning soon, as he thought of it a small knock came at the door, Sericon was tempted to answer it but he knew Salkeen had heard it too.

Orion still in his humanoid form, looks at Isaik for a moment before speaking. “If I didn’t trust your influences, Yumara would not be here right now. It was I who gave Jericha the Dagger of Binding and told her to use it on Yumara and bind her to you.” Orion says this in an almost bored tone, he does not fear Isaik. “Of course Jericha tends to do as she pleases and instead bound Yumara to Salkeen, which could of ended with disastrous consequences.” His face suddenly takes on a more serious note as he realizes that Isaik has more to say. He understands the need to know what is happening, especially for one who is forever seeing multiple futures laid out before them. Yet he would not allow him access to Izzabelle if he thought she was even in the slightest amount of danger. At least not while Izzabelle was in this state.

“Tell me Puppet Master, would it be worth losing Yumara forever over.”Orion replied in a soft tone. “I could easily just lock her away if it became necessary, I’ve done it before.” Orion growls beneath his breath as his body changes from a child to an elderly man. “You will not dominate Izzabelle’s mind if you try I will kill her and remove Yumara.” Orion doesn’t take well to Izzabelle’s mind being threatened even if Isaik had no intention of carrying out the threat.

“It is Izzabelle who fears you doing the same, while she is in this state I cannot and wilnot let you into her mind.” Orion says as he watches Isaik. “Ebony has free reign because her mind is no longer protected, that is the fault of both Jericha and Salkeen, more Jericha because she knew that Izzabelle requires those barriers.” Orion turns and walks away from Isaik, stopping about halfway he turns to loom back at him. “You, Jericha, and Salkeen gave Ebony all the power he needed to twist Izzabelle’s mind. Without the ammunition he couldn’t of fired the gun. The thing he needed more than anything was to break Izzabelle’s trust in you.” Orion paces for a moment. “You were his biggest problem when it came to attacking her mind, he needed her to see you as an enemy. I hope Salkeen can talk her Into staying even without any connections to him.”

Orion nods as Isaik speaks, listening intently to what is being said. “Izzabelle is unable to have children, I’m not sure if they are something that Sericon wants. Nor can her body be cloned, homunculied, or copied in any way. Izzabelle herself is aware of this, but refuses to believe it. She still has the dream of having a family, that will never happen.” Orion seems almost sad about this knowledge “It is one of the reasons she is so angry at Jericha and Salkeen at the moment.” Orion continues to listen and watch as Isaik shows them images of Sericon’s families past. Orion k ew right from the start that the bond between Izzabelle might not be possible, however for the moment he still held onto a little hope. He turns to Yumara and bows slightly, before facing Isaik once more. “We should talk more, however I’m needed elsewhere. I leave Yumara in your capable hands. With that said Orion vanishes.

Yumara remains kneeling while Master addresses Orion. Why wouldn’t Orion, or Izzabelle see that he had no intentions of destroying Izzabelle’s mind. If permitted he could go in and shield it from the Soul Thief’s influences. Yumara however knows that talking Orion into letting Master help Izzabelle, was damn near impossible at the time. Orion was almost as protective of Izzabelle, as she was of Jericha. Also as much as she hated to admit it, she under stood Izzabelle’s pan and rage at Jericha for what she had done. Izzabelle had quite literally sacrificed everything to save Jericha. Jericha’s letting her go was like spitting on the sacrifice that she made. Yumara tunes back into the conversation between Orion and Master. It would seem that there was a chance that Izzabelle was developing feelings for a certain Demonic Pilot. Izzabelle isn’t one for long term relationships because of what she is. Being with someone that knows and excepts her might be different. However just as Sericon must face things Izzabelle would need to come to terms with things as well. There s much about her that Sericon doesn’t know.

Yumara nods her head in agreement “Will we be leaving here soon Master?” She asks rising slowly to her feet. Yumara looks up her eyes meeting Masters.

Yumara stares at the Phylactery in Masters hands. She recognizes it immediately as the tome that terrifies Jericha and drives her to flee whenever the Master is present. To claim it, she would risk the chance of Jericha fleeing in fear from her. Yet she wanted nothing more than to reach out and take hold of it. To have a failsafe that would protect Master from certain death was incredibly desirable. She looks from the Phylactery to Master. “This is what Jericha fears, the thing that sends her fleeing from you in terror whenever you approach her. It is something that cannot and will not be destroyed.” Yumara pauses, reaching out she lightly caresses the spine of the book. “To take it I risk losing Jericha.” Yumara says softly her eyes now locked onto the eye on the tome. “Still now that I think about it, I gave Jericha to Lord Salkeen.” As she says this she reaches out with her other hand, both of them close around either side of the dark tome. “I gave Jericha to Salkeen, because I believe that he can keep her safe. That he has the power to protect her, yet I continue to interfere with him.” Yumara states this with a small sigh. “I’ve taken care of her for so long, it is hard to stop doing so. Yet I must, Salkeen needs to be able to protect her, and I need to let him.” Yumara’s hands now grip the Phylactery firmly. “Thank you Master, I will keep it safe, not even in death would I release it to anyone but you.”

Once she has the book in her hands she looks at it. Her eyes locking with that of the Phylactery. “I will keep you safe, the Master will always live, nothing will take him from me.” Master would be able to feel the sheer amount of devotion coming from Yumara in waves. As She speaks Yumara takes on her more primal form. Where her abdomen is a slit appears in the flesh, small at first but grows larger. From this slit tentacle like vines and roots wriggle and worm their way out, spreading her wide open. Soon there’s a large gaping hole where her belly should be, it resembles a large twisted knot in a tree. The roots and vines hold it open, a watery sap like substance runs in tiny rivulets from the opening. A clawed hand that can barely fit through the hole forces its way out of the opening causing small tears to appear at the edges. Yumara hisses a little in pain, she should have are the opening larger. She hands Masters Phylactery to it, the clawed fingers grip it tightly and pull it into her body. Both the hand and book entering through the gap cause a few more small rips and tears. “I will keep it safe within me Just as I did Jaseiah for all those years Master.” If Master looked within the gaping hole, he would see a never ending dark shadowy forest. Not as much evil, just dark, and somewhat twisted. Trillions if not more creatures moved and lived within this forest. Hundreds of those God like being like the one she has recently became could be seen patrolling around the area. In the center is a massive tree, that’s roots, trunk and branches, seem to be a twisted visage of faces with a plethora of emotions. The Guardian that claimed the book, moves swiftly to the center tree. It reaches the tree and jams its free hand into one of the mouths of the many faces. The face moans as it’s maw is forced wide open. The Tome is shoved deep into the things mouth.

The hole within Yumara’s abdomen closes back up. “I will keep your Phylactery safe inside of myself. Anyone trying to obtain it will be forced to fight through the forest of shadows and all the creatures to claim it.” She reaches out and lightly grips Masters Robes. “Yet should you ever need it, it is merely a hand reach away.” Master would know that he could simply reach into her and retrieve his Phylactery at anytime. “Thank you for trusting me with something so precious Master. I will protect it with my life, however you must remember if Something where to happen to Lord Salkeen and Jericha dies, I will stop existing in this time when that happens.”

Gregor blinks as he sees the collection of ears. “Sorry to disappoint ye but I ah.” He scratches his beard “Was doing other things at that time.” Gregor shrugs “If ye think some ears on a rope, will be getting a rise from me. Ye are about to be doubly disappointed.” The truth was Gregor hadn’t spent much time with his own kind, he had left… damn he can’t quit recall how long ago. They had all been cursed however, and they couldn’t remain here for long. Some times it was only for mere moment. Other times it could last for years. Yet in the end they all returned back to their little village in the mists. Gregor notices that the edges of his vision become a bit fuzzy, a sign that something is trying to alter his minds perception of reality. “Aye Lass the Orc be using a mind altering poison, be sure to keep them cleanses handy.” Myrandah nods at the Dwarf as she uses her hammer to parry one of Varicar’s chi jabs. She quickly casts Cleanse on Gregor. “Not me Lass, but I Thank ye anyways.” Gregor motions towards the Gnome who seems to be looking a little out of it.

Gregor watches as the Orc the Gnome strikes crumbles to dust. It would seem their Orc friend could create some rather shoddy images of himself. They didn’t seem to have much substance to them.

Gregor watch as one ducks behind and in its place two appear. The actual Orc was one of those two, as he hardly doubted that the clones could creat clones. Gregor unleashes a whirlwind of steel one that not only strikes the two Orcs rushing him but also strikes the Foul Monk engaging the Paladin. He watches as shards and chunks of steel rip and tear into flesh and muscle. Dozens of Bruises, lacerations, and cuts begin appearing as they are bombarded by the attack. Whipping his shield off of his back, he slams his mighty ax against it. The clash creates a shockwave that blasts everything in a frontal cone before it, Gregor is certain the real Orc assassin will avoid the attack. “Recast your consecration lass, if we want to fish out one amongst many, we need some bait.” The real Throggore would have trouble moving across the blessed earth while the doubles shouldn’t be effected. If they were they would crumble to dust from the holy damage the moment they touched the sacred ground. Gregor brings his ax up deflecting the arrow meant for the Paladin. He turns to engage which ever of the two orcs remain after his last attack.

Isaik moved around like a ghost before finally choosing to return to his seat… “Indeed…” Isaik hissed, he knew all to well how Salkeen would have used a literal god at his command… The power would rush to his head, the arrogant fool willing to assault Azeroth directly…

Isaik grinned before responding, a lovely game of verbal chess… “Would that be your decision or hers? I wonder how the damage would be to do such a thing…” Isaik hissed staring directly at Orion… “Still you act as if I’m unreasonable… I have made no actions, nor do I plan any…” Hissed Isaik nonchalantly, he was not taken back by Orion’s threats as much as Orion wasn’t fearful of his own.

“So it would seem, but these things can be rectified…” Isaik muttered, not so much as for Orion but Yumara as well… Isaik still had something up his sleeve something, something that might bridge the gap between him and Izzabelle…

Isaik quickly glared at Orion, “I still am his biggest problem… The time will come when he must choose, death or servitude…” Isaik hissed, as Zalak, Isaik had been something of a god of the void, the legion was the perfect tool to gain knowledge and power! Ebony had no idea the being he was choosing to fight.

Isaik waved his hand dismissively, “From what I see Sericon doesn’t have such a ability either… It appears the experimentation done to his brain has created a inability for children…” Isaik paused considering, “Still his timelines lead to pain and suffering unless he embraces his past… Not to imply it will be a easy journey…” Isaik spoke, as if recalling the pages of a book.

Isaik said nothing, he had other things to attend to like his Yumara.

“Correct, as soon as Salkeen is finished with his task, we will be heading to Azeroth… I have commandeered a small portion of Salkeen’s fleet… They will be heading to the broken Titan world to collect my prize…” Isaik hissed, he knew the power of pure titan’s blood, yet he also saw how fervent Azeroth’s defenders were in keeping it from the wrong hands… For such power in bulk it was wiser to collect it from the forgotten world, he would still take a piece of the substance native to Azeroth…

Isaik regarded his minion with his whole attention, “It is indeed that which Jericha fears, now you know why I could not just be rid of it…” Isaik explained, the tome was apart of him, it was how he was made. “Zalak was the one who’s soul is bound to the tome, but now that we are one, if this body perishes our combined souls will seek out the book…” Isaik explained, this was the source of his invulnerability, however it still had a price…

Isaik tilted his head slightly, “Indeed, but you will never be cut off from Jericha… As long as Salkeen is under my command, Jericha will be nearby.” Isaik hissed words of encouragement…

The tome who had been staring back at Yumara, heard her words and closed its eye to slumber… The tome was very much alive, quite capable of defending itself, it understood Yumara’s every word. The book remained inactive as Yumara opened a opening in her body to her soul, as the creature inside took the tome to move it, it might feel a latent power inside the tome was truly ancient… The tome did not move at all or react until it was finally placed within the tree in the center, it was then that it’s first actions would be known… Along the tree holding the tome ancient words and letters in Eredun and Dark Naaru spread across the bark… The tome would protect the tree as the tree protected it, a symbiotic relationship between void and life…

“So long as my phylacteries survive, I will as well… So long as I survive I swear you will, no matter the cost…” Isaik hissed, he had never let anyone know of his tomes properties let alone the fact he had more than one…

Isaik crossed his arms, “Such a event is what I am working towards to prevent my dear…”

Salkeen sensing Jericha’s presence aboard the vessel and nearby responded before she could even pull her hand away… “Enter…” whispered into her mind as the doors swung open on their own… The demon lord lord continued forward towards Sericon and Izzabelle, the two had gotten closer, Salkeen had theorized such things would happen when he first started the incursions on Centralis…

Salkeen stalked back over, his wings hanging over his back like a vultures over its body. “Which indeed, Speak up! No longer do we have time to drag our little arguements out.” Salkeen said crossing his arms over his chest.

“I suspect we are making a new deal of sorts?” Salkeen asked curiously, though stern, he knew this had just began, they had a lot to sort out…

Salkeen noted as Jericha entered the room and followed up behind him, she would undoubtedly be affected by the sheer nature of this room especially given the makeup of her new body… She would know however the vibe of the room, now was not for such frivolous activities…

Salkeen took a second to plot his next steps, he knew undoubtedly The Master wished to return to Azeroth, Isaik had a growing fascination with Titan’s blood and its affects… However that wasn’t just his intention, Salkeen had noted the masters usage of the gnome for that time… It wasn’t just genetic power that Isaik was searching for, he had been working on something much more dangerous… Salkeen’s plan was still the same, find Nihilam and gather the ore from its surface, ore with the amazing properties to sap the life of those cut by it… Salkeen however now knew his master knew of the ore and planets location… If he couldn’t get his minions to interrogate the location from Reavrix’s minions, he would bide his time and get it from his master…

“Since you asked, I do think your quite a idiot, you should have run when you had the chance! The longer me and my rogue friend here fight the more likely we are to get back up!” Varicar said as he watched the green clone get struck in the chest, it rolled hard on the ground before getting back up to attack again! Myrandah turned to lunge at Varicar, the monk hissed as the light burned his arm, he would return the favor!

Varicar laughed wildly and without humor, “He left her, broke her pretty badly! The master is with her know! You should be thanking us…” Varicar roared flying into to closer combat and delivering a sweeping jab to Myrandah’s temples. The attack wasn’t as effective as shield blocked part of that strike! The monk wasn’t pushed back by the shield though he forced himself forward! Channeling his dark chi he delivered a million palm strikes at the shield until with a heavy last strike, the monk burst through and punched Myrandah under the jaw!

Pulling his arms back Varicar hissed, the light magic had nearly burned all his flesh off leaving behind twisted bony claws! Varicar roared exhuding fel chi mist from his mouth all around him in a attempt to cleanse the troublesome consecration and heal himself and Throggore!

Smuggs after swinging at Throggore’s clones, turned to assault Varicar… “Pitiful…” Varicar hissed conjuring needles of chi and pinning Smuggs to a nearby tree… Varicar turned back to Myrandah, “I am sure the master would be pleased if we brought you back as a prize! Perhaps then you will believe me when I say Yumara is ours!” Varicar hissed!

Throggore continued his assault only to feel the cutting edge of steel slice several leather pieces and his flesh on his arms… The Orc hissed as another clone vanished from the adult of this warrior!

Throggore just huffed, he didn’t care that this fool didn’t fear loosing a ear, he might lose his head!

Throggore hissed, he would have to do more than blademaster and bleed hollow toxins to beat this beardling! The orc lunged into the trees, passing a branch three orcs appeared from behind each sticking to the branches!

Throggore cursed under his breath, he would need to stick to the tree branches now, if he went low it would become obvious which one was real! From the tree branches the three Throggores stopped before pulling free their pistols and firing at Gregor! One of the bullets would be quite real, and this time much more lethal!

Jericha enters the room in a fluid movement, the look of the room had the Shivarra in her desiring to be dominated. Yet the Void witch that she was could sense Now wasn’t the time. It still didn’t stop her from sensually slinking up to Lord Salkeen, and licking her lips as she kneels before him. “Most of you Demonic army should be aboard the vessel by now Lord Salkeen. Is there anything else I can do for you My Lord.” As she waits she turns and sees Izzabelle on the bed with the Pilot she met rather briefly earlier. She cannot help but feel a little relieved that she is alive. The thought of her being dead had really tore her up. She really did care for Izzabelle even if Izzabelle hated her now.

Izzabelle’s eyes lock with Jericha’s and she hisses in anger. Her body trembling slightly with the magnitude of emotions running through it. “How dare you look at me like you are happy to see that I’m alive.” Izzabelle spits out through clenched teeth, barely containing her rage. Jericha takes a deep breath. “I never wanted you dead Izzabelle, and I do…” Jericha is cut off before she can finish. Izzabelle laughs and the sound is edged in madness and despair. “You What Jericha, you care is that what you were going to say.” Izzabelle spits s on the floor “The likes of you have no right to say they care for me after what you did Jericha.” Jericha actually looks a little hurt by Izzabelle’s careless words. “Izzabelle I never meant”… once again her words are lost as Izzabelle rages. “Never meant, you never do anything unless you mean it Jericha, don’t freaking lie to me.” Izzabelle growls. “You meant to destroy and weaken me, so you could both be rid of me.” Jericha slowly approaches Izzabelle “I…” Izzabelle releases Sericon and spins around to face Jericha “shut up you lieing deceitful witch.” Izzabelle pulls at her hair in both anger and agony “I sacrificed everything for you Jericha, My childhood, my mind , my soul, my body, my future. Everything I was everything I ever wanted to be. I gave it up t save your ungrateful backside.” Izzabelle practically screams this at Jericha “This, this is how you repay me, I’m suppose to give up everything so I can save your hateful backside again.” Tears of anger slide down Izzabelle’s face. “Why the hell should I care what happens to you Jericha?”

Jericha’s has Izzabelle’s pinned face down on the bed with her arm twisted painfully behind her back. “Your crying about sacrificing everything makes me sick Izzabelle.” Jericha hisses, twisting Izzabelle’s arm more causing her to cry out in pain. “I never asked you to sacrifice anything for me, your like the idiot the purposely cuts off his own hand then blames the knife.” Jericha says in a low tone a few octaves above a whisper. Izzabelle tries twisting free “Jericha let me go.” Jericha tightens her grip on her arm and straddles Izzabelle effectively pinning her to the bed. “No Izzabelle you will listen to what I have to say.” Izzabelle growls “There’s nothing you could possibly say to justify what you did Jericha.” Jericha sighs make that decision after you hear what I have to say Izzabelle.” Izzabelle fumes and squirms around helpless for a few moments before relenting. “Fine I will hear you out but you must release me. Besides where would I go, I still belong to your Lord even if he doesn’t wish to keep me.” Jericha releases Izzabelle’s arm and stands up off the bed. Izzabelle turns and sits back up rubbing her arm… “Well Jericha what reason do you have for destroying me, I cannot wait to hear this.”

Jericha paces for a moment then turns to face Izzabelle “You are right I did purposefully go out of my way to have the bond broken between us.” Izzabelle’s eyes cloud with rage “I knew it, you were trying to destro…” “will you shut up for two seconds and let me finish.” Jericha snaps cutting of Izzabelle’s tirade before it can start. “Yes I wanted the bond broken, but it was never my intention to cause you this kind of pain.” Jericha says in a quiet voice. Izzabelle chokes “What did you think would happen Jericha when Salkeen ripped my soul from you, effectively killing everything that I was. Did you think being made weak and helpless to the Soul Thief would make me happy.” Jericha Shakes her head “It wasn’t suppose to be like this Izzabelle. I wanted both of us to belong to Lord Salkeen. The contract protects you from Isaik, Lord Salkeen could protect you from Ebony. Being Bound to Lord Salkeen would also give you the strong connection that you need.” Izzabelle laughs madly “I didn’t need any of that Jericha, I already had it all when I was bound to you, why Jericha, Why did you give me up so easily.?” Jericha grabs Izzabelle and spins her around.

“I never gave you up, I never stopped caring about you. When you attacked me aboard the Ered’kiel, I knew the bond between us had to be broken.” Izzabelle looks in total disbelief at what Jericha is saying. “Is this your idea of some sick petty revenge?” Jericha shakes her head “It has nothing to do with revenge, I needed you to remember…” “Remember what Jericha, What precious thing did I have to remember?’ Jericha smiles sadly. “Me I needed you to remember me.” Izzabelle stops and gives Jericha an odd stare. “What are you talking about Jericha I already knew you.” Jericha looks up and silences Izzabelle “Not the person that you know now, who I was, who we were before you took that spell that destroyed you.” Izzabelle doesn’t say anything she just waits for Jericha to continue. “When Ebony’s spell destroyed you and Orion Brought you back, he was able to give you everyone memories but mine. All those years we spent together were gone from your mind. Two centuries worth of them, and you looked at me like I was a complete stranger.” Jericha pauses to take a breath before continuing. “Because of the bond I couldn’t share my memories with you. I knew you were becoming Felblood. Because you had been one for nearly two centuries fefore you were destroyed. We caused fear and devastation wherever we went Izzabelle. But you, you forgot me, forgot everything about who you were. When I saw you start to change, I thought you were coming back to me. But instead you fought it, attacking both Lord Salkeen and myself. I knew then that You would need to remember, and Yumara’s contract made it hard for us to stay bonded also.” Izzabelle looks up at Jericha her eyes full of disbelief “I was never A demon until Lord Salkeen forced the change” Jericha shakes her head “With Lord Salkeen’s permission after the two of you speak I will share with you all of my memories.” Jericha moves over to one of the empty chairs close to Lord Salkeen and sits in it.

why does every other word out of his mouth, make me want to knock that smug look right off of his face. “We have all the time in the world Lord Salkeen” Izzabelle snaps "but first you said that you couldn’t bond Jericha and I back together, I want to know why? We both belong to you do we not, as such you should be able to bond us back together. Surely something this simple can be done by a demon lord of your caliber.” Izzabelle says her mind still reeling from Jericha’s earlier words. “Also why didn’t you bind my soul to yours? Is it like the voices said you never had any intentions on keeping me? If you don’t want me I won’t stay and let my mind be destroyed again.”

“A new deal why would we need a new deal Lord Salkeen? Why should I trust you would keep this one after you so easily broke the first. I’m sorry but Jericha isn’t the only one that needed you, I needed you much more than she ever did. At least you were kind enough to heal her, not leave her burning and bleeding out until her mind and soul were completely wrecked.”

1 Like

Miranda snorts and laughs, “Do you think you are the only one that might be getting back up. Yet I can definitely see where you would need it to win.” She ducks under the Green clones roundhouse kick. Spinning around she strikes out at it with her massive war hammer. Hitting it with a templars verdict. “If you Orc friend needs us to stop, so he can make more clones to hide behind, do let us know. We wouldn’t want you to feel that you didn’t have a chance.”

Myrandah glares at Varicar, “Like I would believe anything that came from your foul mouth. Yumara is with Rogal, most likely planning the wedding.” She strikes out at him with her light blessed weapon. “She would never join with your Master you delusional bastard.” She prepares to cast hammer of the righteous, when her shield is struck millions of times. Myrandah reels back as the fel monk continues his onslaught. With the second to,the last jab the shield bursts in an explosion of holy light. Striking Varicar, his clone and anyone else in the vicinity with a wave of holy magic. The Green clone is blasted back into,the trees, just as Varicar’s fist connects with the underside on Myrandah’s jaw. Her head snaps back with a sickening crack. She is actually lifted off the ground and thrown backwards. She chokes on the blood filling her mouth as she lands hard on the ground. She casts Cleanse on herself to stop the fel mists that surround the cursed monks hands from corrupting her flesh. The corruption messed with her mind. It made her think dark and twisted things. She rolls to her feet and wipes the blood from her mouth.

Myrandah watches as that foul loathsome creature tries to destroy her consecration. “I think not.” This time she casts consecrated ground not only would it deal holy damage, it would also slow down her enemies, while healing her and her companions. Calling upon her holy light she casts divine storm.

“Bring me back to your Master, don’t make me laugh you pathetic wretch. You couldn’t bring a flea to a dog.” She jumps back to avoid Varicars mists. A shiver runs up her spine, as a thought intrudes into her mind. Was Izzabelle with them, she had left to find Jericha, if Jericha was with the likes… no Izzabelle was stronger than that.

It takes Myrandah but a second to realize, whom Gregor is referring to. She would Cleanse the Gnome of his bothersome affliction once she had a moment to breathe. That wretched fel monk was relentless.

Salkeen crossed his arms over his chest as the women revved up to yell at each other, had this been anyone but Izzabelle confronting Jericha, Salkeen would have intervened.

Salkeen watched them snap at each other but it never truly became interesting until Jericha used her power and pinned Izzabelle down! Jericha continued pouring on the pain until finally Izzabelle relented to hear her out…

Salkeen hissed at the sheer words of this, Salkeen would teach her directly what he felt…

Salkeen listened as Jericha spilled her story of Izzabelle fighting Ebony and dying in the process, the truth that she had indeed been a felblood before Salkeen forced the change over… Salkeen growled, Reavrix had indeed told the truth when he was floating about Izzabelle…

Salkeen nodded his head when she was ready, Jericha would share all she knew!

Salkeen growled low, he had meant it when he said he could not rebond her and Jericha together… Not now when he knew of the fates coming to pass…

Salkeen snarled before responding, “I can’t because you will die…” Salkeen hissed, “We will all be tested by fate, to fight something destiny has decided will kill me and everything bonded to me!” Salkeen turned away, “Something is coming that is my end, but fate is a twisted mistress… Death can be avoided, when one is trained to take such a threat on…” Salkeen hissed, he despised revealing anything that might hint he wasn’t all powerful… “My bond however can’t be present or that threat will use my flames to consume us all!” Salkeen hissed, he sent fel flames across the room in rage…

Salkeen glared back towards her, “A new deal because I was forced to break the other… I had to choose… You or Jericha… What would you have done? If I asked you to choose Jericha or Sericon?!” Salkeen snarled bringing his hand up raging fel flames danced across his fingers… “I learn later, That if I chose to defy such a thing and keep you both, we all die by that destined fate!” Salkeen growled moving closer, “I hardly have a chioce in the matter myself…” Salkeen looked down breathing heavily, the heat of his rage quite apparent in the room… “I didn’t do so to just harm you…” Salkeen hissed glaring up at Izzabelle once more, his eyes were glowing brighter and brighter until at last it seemed as if they might shoot fire…

Salkeen stood up right, and gestured his hand over to Izzabelle lifting her from the ground with fel energy… “You are not weak, your soul isn’t weak, you are malnourished!” Salkeen growled sending fel from his body into Izzabelle’s, at first the sensation would be burning, but as it continued it might be one apparent that Izzabelle’s felblood body would accept the fel like a tree might accept nature magic. Salkeen was using fel to empower her soul so it could regrow to a stronger self, the fel would also flood her mind pushing out that which might not belong and giving Izzabelle more of the strength and power to be herself… Only when Izzabelle’s own eyes had the faint glow of fel did Salkeen relent and let her down… “I never desired for you to be weak… I see potential in you…” Salkeen hissed waiting for Izzabelle to rise.

Grundel wasn’t one to jump right into the Frey, no he abided his time. He watched as the Orc Assassin created multiple copies of himself. Nearly all would be fooled, but Grundel wasn’t a fool. He had honed all of his senses, it was required in his line of work. He didn’t just watch the resourceful Orc, no he did more. He took in the barely recognized smell of his sweat, the light coppery taint of blood on his armor. The nearly nonexistent rise and fall of his chest. The odor of the poison that coated the Assassin’s blades. Minuscule things that nearly all wouldn’t think to look for. He listened for the slight movement of air, the telltale beating of a heart. These were things Grundel used to tell the real from the copies. Once he was sure he can tell the real from the copies, Grundel makes his move.

Grundel shadow steps appearing behind the first clone he back stabs it, vanishing again before his blades are even pulled free. He is on the branch with the second clone in a flash. His foot coming down on its leg, crushing its knee, before his blade splits his mask and face in two. He screams at his brother as he drops down on Throggore like death from above. “Duck ya durn fool!” Gregor drops and rolls the bullet from Throggore that would have pierced his chest, instead strikes his shoulder. A large chunk of armor, flesh, muscle, and a bit of bone are blasted away by the explosive bullet. Gregor lets out an unholy bellow of pain and rage. He jumps to his feet like a demon possessed. With the combination of whirlwind, colossal smash, and shockwave, Gregor reduces the ten trees closest to him into splinters. “Ye wish to hide in the trees boy, I’ll bring every durn tree down.” Gregor unleashes another battle cry as he prepares prepares for some deforestation.

About the same time Grundel drops down onto Throggore, who whips out his blades at the last moment parrying Grundel’s attack. Receiving but a shallow slash across his chest, while Grundel took one on the left side of his face. Grundel feints and unleashes a fan of knives. Dozens of blades fly in Throggore’s direction. Grundel vanishes, shadow steps and is about to garrote Throggore when the Orc spins around at the last moment, slicing his blades along Grundel’s side. The Dwarf lets out a scream that sound like the end on the world had finally dawned upon him **NOOOOOOOO!!!” The blades themselves carve a path along his side about an inch deep and six inches long. “Forget the wee Gnome and the Lass my brother. We have much greater problems to deal with… me baubles they be running free.” As he says this Throggore watches as a bunch of gemstone fall from the cut he had just made in Grundel’s pouch. As the fell to the ground. The look in Grundel’s eyes made Gregor look sane.