Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Jericha would bite through her bottom lip if one remained, to hold back the scream of agony. Then she realized that it wasn’t needed, she was incapable of it. All the organs necessary for speaking had been destroyed by the light. She pulls her hand up and looks at it. This isn’t good, this so isn’t good. She feels the left over remnants of the light still effecting her. She feels them slowly burning away at what flesh and muscle remains, her bones are becoming more porous, weakening and becoming more brittle. Jericha casts shadow mend which proves to be a mistake. As soon as she mentally speaks the final word, the light flares up attacking the spell and further damaging her body. A third of the fel-void ribs on one side of her body are gone, along with a good size chunk of her lung.

She turns and watches as Lord Salkeen attacks Reavrix, in a rage unlike anything she had ever witnessed before. She looks on momentarily as the two Demon Lords clash. She wonders if the reason Salkeen is attacking Reavrix with such fury, is because he know if he attacks her she would most likely be killed. She can feel the void pushing back against the light. She senses Lord Salkeen’s powerful spirit within her, trying to absorb the light to power her fel. Jericha realizes that she will need to use the fel within her to fight off the corruption of the holy light. Starting at the tips of her fel-void fingers hellish green fel flames burst forth. They start working their way over her hands, and up her arms. It isn’t as fast as she would like, the light doesn’t wish to be absorbed and lashes out, trying to destroy the fel. Still Lord Salkeen’s fel proves stronger as it devours the light, bolstering its own strength in the process.

About this time, three fleshy extensions attack her. Two smaller ones wrap around her left leg. While the larger one encircles her chest. The one around her chest tightens trying to crush her rib cage. The ones around her leg squeeze tightly before jerking back. In her mind Jericha shrieks in agony, as her leg is torn painfully from the socket, and heaved across the room. She pulls out her void infused blades and hacks at the fleshy extension currently crushing her ribs. Three hits later she has hacked it in half, and drops to the floor unable to support herself with only one leg.

She slams her hand against the floor as she does the area around her becomes a pool of void. Umbral tentacles line the edge of the pool lashing out at globules and extensions. The void rifts fire an unending stream of void bolts at the ever growing globules and extensions. The Dark Tendrils hurl large orbs of void at large clusters of them exploding as they strike. Bits of flesh and blood fly everywhere. Massive void terrors slam down onto the floor, crushing, and stunning both globules and Titan tentacles...
The Drakkari charged forward and stood near the half ethereal void witch, with a mighty swing of his sword he cut a massive swath into the flesh Titans inner flesh on the ground...

Jericha hadn’t even realized that the Drakkari had joined the fight, until after he had swung his massive sword. Cutting a huge swath into the Titans flesh. She would also never admit that she was glad he was there. She knew he was Isaik’s minion, but he hadn’t betrayed her, so for now she trusted him. It’s like a freaking stalemate in here. Just when you think you are getting the upper hand, more of those effing things appear. She speaks into the Blood Binders mind. She opens a portal on the other side of the chamber where her torn off leg is. Tendrils reach out and pull the leg in seconds later it appears in the void pool surrounding her. The tendrils drag the leg to her body, they wrap around her waist, and hip. The pull the disconnected leg up until it lines up with the socket on her hip. Then in a a flash it snaps the bone back into its socket. Jericha mentally screams and thrashes about from the shear pain of it.

Then she feels it if she had flesh it would feel like it was crawling all over her body. She trembles if a mix of fear and rage, she is weak and isn’t sure if she can fight him. Had he come to attack her while she was injured this badly.

Appearing beside Maleok and Jericha he saw the true horrific damage she had been inflicted... Varicar extended his hand to heal before pausing,

Jericha crawls backwards trying to put some distance between them why are you here? she hisses the question into his mind. Mixed within the question was get away from me, get away from me, being repeatedly chanted in the background. have you come to spy on me for your true Master? she asks her mental voice weak from pain and anger. Jericha knows that she needs the healing that Varicar can give her. Still all she can see is Isaik when she looks at him. Isaik and that cursed tome, corrupting and destroying her. Tearing her from Lord Salkeen before ripping her mind and body apart. Then reassembling her into a hideous monster under his control. She wouldn’t let that happen, she would never let that happen, not again.

kneeling low before Jericha... “Commander, please let me heal you...” Varicar pleaded Jericha... He couldn’t think of what else to do, she was turned away by his presence and him healing her without her permission endangered her...

Varicar hoped that Jericha might see reason, she could very likely die if she did not receive healing... He would make any promise to do so, it was his objective to persevere the group not corrupt her...

Jericha glares at him her mind filled with pain, hate, fear, and betrayal. You ask that I allow you to heal me, but whenever I look at you I see him. She whispers painfully moving back putting some distance between them. I refuse to let you work his dark magic on me. Don’t say you care and that you are trying to preserve the group Varicar. she swings her blade bisecting a fleshy extension before turning her attention back to Varicar. I trusted you, there’s very few people that I trust with my secrets. There’s even less that I trust going to when something is wrong. But I stupidly trusted you. She can feel her rage building up inside her as void and fel start forming in her hands If you truly wanted to save me now, you wouldn’t of betrayed me then. You would do anything, your word means nothing to me. The promise of a betrayer is worthless. She moves to strike Varicar with the fel and void gathered in her hands. She hopes that the explosion of Chaos magic would throw him away from her. It is sheer will alone that stops her from striking leave!
Isaik nodded towards Yumara, “When plagued by the outside mentally altering forces, I found Izzabelle to be a outright aggressive and irrational, without either influence we can perhaps strike a deal that might make her more agreeable...”

Yumara remains as close as she can to Master, one of her hands absentmindedly reaching every now and again for his robe. “Master it came to my attention long ago that Izzabelle doesn’t require outside influences to be paranoid and irrational.” The words flow softly from her mouth. Yumara realizes that she is lightly gripping Masters robes, and quickly releases them. “While talking with Izzabelle is imperative, I’m honestly not sure how she will react to us.” Yumara rubs her temples and sighs. As she mentally communicates with Orion, and relays what is said to Master. “She doesn’t trust any of us, that is what Orion is picking up from her. She doesn’t want the bond with Salkeen broken, but at the same time she wants to flee from him. She feels lied too, like words, and contracts are useless.” Yumara moves closer to Master and grips his robes again. “She fears having her mind manipulated and destroyed. She sees Maleok, and Smuggs she knows them as different than how they are now. She believes that you have wrecked their minds and created something you could control. She fears the same thing being done to her.” Yumara breaks the connection with Orion, who seems to be a bit agitated at the moment.

“This only shows her value more... We will revive Ahcirej... In multiple ways... Inside I feel Izzabelle might still care for her friends... It’s just trying to show her that she is not being abandoned...” Isaik said calculating...

Yumara grins “Izzabelle has always had value, even when she herself doesn’t see it. It was one of the reasons I bonded her soul to the fragment that Jericha possessed. It was to make her more empathic to Jericha’s plight and to protect her mind from being attacked, especially by the Soul Thief.” Yumara finally settles on just lightly holding Masters robe, it quieted her racing thoughts allowing her to think more clearly. “I believe both Salkeen and Jericha will be needed to make her feel like she isn’t being abandoned. As it is the two of them that made her feel this way to start with.”

Isaik nodded slowly, “I feel your anxiety, trust me my minion, I do not like her using holy light either... I will do what I can to prevent it... For both their sakes...”

Both of her hands now held Masters Robes, her uneasiness written across her face like an open book. That eases some when she hears that Master will do what he can to prevent both Jericha’s and Salkeen’s death. She follows Master through the void rift and back onto his vessel. She exits into her forest and automatically feels calmer. The soul fragment of hers that guards the dark fey forest moves closer, but doesn’t encroach on Master Isaik’s territory. Yumara looks up at Master he seemed like he was about to speak. “Master I don’t believe I ever told you why Jericha is so....”

Yumara stops speaking and grabs her head letting out hiss of pain. yes, yes I understand, okay I know you are not happy. Orion don’t do it, we’ll deal with it okay. Yes, yes just watch her okay. Yumara turns to Master. “Orion scanned Izzabelle to see just how deeply the Soul thiefs claws are. He says both her mind, and soul are riddled with thousands of bleeding festering wounds. The emptiness left behind from being torn from Jericha the Soul Thief is trying to fill.” Yumara let’s out a growl “that manipulative bastard will twist everything that is happening into his favor.” Yumara switches to her feline form so that she can hunt within her forest. Master Orion is extremely pissed at Salkeen, he says angry or not, he shouldn’t have let Izzabelle’s soul, and mind become this wounded.
“I can live with that, Titan like it’s creator lacking in guts. This really shouldn’t shock me...”

Sericon pushed the fighter faster, it gave him a slight smile to hear Izzabelle had not lost her ire of Reavrix... He himself wondered why such a large space would be left unused... Was it from lack of materials or something else...

“Indeed... strong but gutless on the inside, this whole thing stinks of Reavrix.” Her eyes follow Smuggs’ as he brings her attention to the rather large Fleshy sack. “I agree breaking that thing pro

Sericon was not so sure, he peered at the globules with a curious look before it began! The globules on the ground and lining the constructs guts began shooting out spindles of matter! They were quickly creating a wall of bile like spider webs! Sericon turned quickly dodging a massive tangle of webbing! As quickly as the webbing was made the globules began to climb! Sericon spun the ship dodging another bundled web of bile strands, but as he continued deep the webbing got thicker... Soon the group would need to blast their way through it!

“please tell me the guns still work on this vessel.”

“Let us hope so, we will need it!”

Sericon took the ship lower, diving between bile strands and climbing globules Sericon pulled up at the last second, grunting as he dodged a strand of bile with the vessel! Sericon pressed the buttons on the vessel to fire, a loud sputter could be heard... It appeared they were not operational! “Smuggs, Izzabelle get these guns online, I’ll try to keep us free of death!” Sericon called as a globule dropped from above landing on the legion vessel. “Oh and kill that! Please.” Sericon called dodging another globule dropping from above!

Sericon took the ship into a spiral flying into any open space he could find, he heard the globule latched onto the outside of the vessel beginning to try and dismantle of vessel... The ship lurched as the engines went offline, Sericon in a quick motion tried maneuvering a few controls to reroute the power as the ship started to fall from the sky! The ship crashed through a single bile web slowing down considerably before Sericon managed to get the engines back on!

With a hard lurch the ship rocketed forward free of the strands, but as Sericon looked before him, and peered behind him, it seemed that they were being cocooned alive! “Guys? Those weapons?” Sericon asked heading towards a wall of bile strands. He wanted to turn but there wasn’t much else to go!
Smuggs eyebrows went up as the titans immune system sprung to life! The blood globules acting as white blood cells they wanted to rid the contruct of the foreign entity! The globules quickly made walls of web-like bile, a sticky slightly acidic substance to capture the fighter so the globules could destroy it with acid! Smuggs was busy marking the tactics of the Titan immune system mentally when Sericon called out to him!

“Smuggs, Izzabelle get these guns online, I’ll try to keep us free of death!”

Smuggs didn’t need to be told twice, he wrenched open the nearest panel to him showing hundreds of severed wires! Smuggs groaned hard, he hated legion electronics! Unlike more civilized races the legions color of wires was grey, greyer, dark green and fel green... It was horridly confusing at times... Smuggs connected a few wires hearing the vessel groan as power was directed to offline systems when he heard a loud thump!

“Oh and kill that! Please.”

Smuggs looked up to see a Titan globule happily ripping into the vessel’s hull! Smuggs pulled out his rifle, and aimed quickly! “You there stop that!” Smuggs yelled pulling the trigger a few times and filling the Titan globule with holes. Smuggs eyed the thing before it finally lost cohesion and fell away but not before the vessel itself started to fall from the sky.

Smuggs held on tight as the vessel plummeted before Sericon miraculously managed it to reengage and rocket forward! Smuggs cursed, he knew more globules would fall from above attempting to eliminate the vessel, but he had to reconnect the wires to the right side weapons systems.

Smuggs fiddled around pulling wires taut and attaching them to their receiving areas, he had to salvage some wires from some other areas but he managed near to get everything connected.

“Guys? Those weapons?” Sericon asked heading towards a wall of bile strands.

Smuggs reached hard for the last wire pulled free by the ships tumbling... It was just outta reach but pushing extra hard, Smuggs barely managed to get the right weapon systems online! Smuggs quickly looked towards Izzabelle hopefully she had succeeded in getting the left weapon systems online as well!
“Smuggs, Izzabelle get these guns online, I’ll try to keep us free of death!” Sericon called as a globule dropped from above landing on the legion vessel. “Oh and kill that! Please.” Sericon called dodging another globule dropping from above!

Izzabelle pulls open the panel covering the weapons system on the left side of the vessel. It’s a jumbled mess of torn, broken, and burnt wires, and she is completely clueless on what to do. She whips out her jewel crafting spectacles and slams them onto her face. She quickly turns a few dials to magnify what she is looking at. dark grey to dark grey, black to black. No, no, this ones burnt need to find one that is burnt. Torn, torn, broken...ahhh! burnt damn not quite the right color. What the hell am I doing if I mess this up, the whole thing could explode the second I push the button to engage the weapons.

Smuggs quickly looked towards Izzabelle hopefully she had succeeded in getting the left weapon systems online as well!

Izzabelle turns to the Gnome just as he Gets the right sides weapons engaged, and turns towards her “Sorry I could attempt this and possibly kill us all or I can try and keep them off of us while you get the weapons up at running.” Izzabelle scans the area surrounding the vessel, thousands of globules moved all around them. She turns to Sericon and smiles “As I said I’m already tainted, and I’m not going out there alone.” She pulls her scarf down. “No matter what happens end this thing.” With those last words Izzabelle vanished and appears between four globules.

As soon as she appears she unleashed a shuriken storm. Fel inflamed blade burst forth in every direction, slicing into the bloody globules that were nearest to her. She opens her mouth, and releases hundreds of her spiders. She was using abilities gifted to her by the tinkerer. The spiders knew they were in danger, they poured from her mouth like a waterfall. So many that the corners of her lips split open, forcing her to activate her crimson vial. Izzabelle switches to her Aranasi Forman’s takes flight. She dodged between bile strands while using the Mantis Shrimp punch speed to deflect most of the bile being spit at her. Sadly even with the exceptional speed gifted to her, she couldn’t prevent all the bile from striking. Then there was the splash damage, about twenty percent of her flesh was bubbling up into these hideous blisters. When they burst this sickly yellowish green slimy puss ran out of them. This caused the flesh around it to decay, and rot before falling off. Keeping her crimson vial activated nearly non stop wasn’t easy, and it lessened the healing done by it.

Izzabelle barely manages to dodge between the globs of bile being spit at her. She twists, spins, and backflips, landing upside down along the inner fleshy wall of the undead Titan construct. Many of her spiders now move along the fleshy walls, using their spinnerets they create a network of webs along the upper area of the construct. Many are now the size of ponies and rapidly growing. A few are the size of full grown warp stalkers. They attack the Bloody globules with fel acidic spit, bites, and fel enchanted webbing. Nearly a third of the spiders have already been dissolved by the bile the horrendous thing created.

The dozen fel plague spiders clinging to Izzabelle’s form start to covering her flesh in a protective barrier of fel webbing. Izzabelle goes into a blade fury slicing half a dozen globules into ribbons. She turns and the enormous sac in the distance catches her attention once more. It’s still a good ways away from where she currently is. She doesn’t need to be extremely close for what she is about to do, but she needed to be closer. She would akso need to summon more of her fel plague spiders. Even then she isn’t sure if she should be attempting this, but something about it had grabbed her attention. She releases a second shuriken storm, once again the fel infused blades fly in all directions slicing into globules and webbing made of bile. With a final look back at the vessel she starts to move.
Isaik decided against it for now... He would reveal the tomes importance once they had Reavrix subdued... For now he needed something more, Isaik had been watching the reactions between the group in the titans skull... Varicar had proven unable to heal Jericha, it was his failure...

“She doesn’t trust any of us, that is what Orion is picking up from her. She doesn’t want the bond with Salkeen broken, but at the same time she wants to flee from him. She feels lied too, like words, and contracts are useless.”

Isaik turned his attention back to Yumara, the nuances of Izzabelle still on his mind... Isaik scratched his undead chin, “Perhaps I could strike I different deal with Izzabelle, one not like Jericha’s first deal with me... My goal has never been to remove her from Salkeen’s or Jericha’s life... I only need to remove the dependency on their power... As for making her believe, a much harder task...”

“She fears having her mind manipulated and destroyed. She sees Maleok, and Smuggs she knows them as different than how they are now. She believes that you have wrecked their minds and created something you could control. She fears the same thing being done to her.”

Isaik nodded listening, “Unfortunately she is correct, Smuggs and Maleok do not have their original minds in control, I found them unreasonable, they refused to try any contracts...” Isaik paused before continuing, “However it was still better than the alternative...” Isaik said referring to the homunculi... “In the state they are they are in many ways the same person, they only have their ability to commit darker acts enhanced...” Isaik turned his thoughts to Smuggs, “Smuggs’s case is unique, his other personality actually knows the one that may destroy Salkeen. I did what I had to, to preserve my own...” Isaik hissed, he knew it might make Izzabelle to be angered with him...

“I have no need of the same treatment for Izzabelle, she already commits dark acts without need to twist her thoughts... The only other place for her I could go if the contracts fail is making a homunculi...” Isaik paused, “Something I assume Orion would be vehemently against... That would make the task risky, prone to failure and loss of more than just Izzabelle...” Isaik continued, he had no desire to possibly lose more than he already had...

“I believe both Salkeen and Jericha will be needed to make her feel like she isn’t being abandoned. As it is the two of them that made her feel this way to start with.”

Isaik twitched with irritation. “Salkeen and Jericha, the same who I can’t go near without her fleeing...” Isaik thought of the three, he sighed inwardly, Salkeen was not one to show emotions like caring... He had just barely begun to show any towards Jericha... Even then he cast her out of his ship and abandoned her, that was until his other feelings forced him to return and retrieve her...

Isaik watched as Yumara tried to explain more about Jericha when her demeanor changed back to Izzabelle.

[1/2]
“Orion scanned Izzabelle to see just how deeply the Soul thiefs claws are. He says both her mind, and soul are riddled with thousands of bleeding festering wounds. The emptiness left behind from being torn from Jericha the Soul Thief is trying to fill.”

“Again he tests my patience... Truly he underestimates what he is dealing with...” Isaik said his tentacles writhing around his form... Quickly one of the umbral tentacles seized a fey creature and crushed the life out of it with a sickening snap... It made Isaik think of the time yet again... No... Soon, but not yet...

Isaik froze for a moment before resuming his calm he knew just what to do... “So it appears that Jericha still refuses Varicar... It might be time to relocate him if he proves ineffective as their healer...” Isaik stopped and looked straight into Yumara’s eyes. “Varicar, his title is The Sentinel, Jericha was right to be wary of Varicar... His purpose is to ensure the survival of the group, but his purpose is also to observe and maintain the Phoenix...” Isaik growled, “Something he has been recently been unable to do... But...” Isaik gave a crooked smile, “I do have a solution...”

Isaik turned away from Yumara, she could follow if she desired, it was of little matter she would see it either way... Isaik moved like a revenant into the part of the hanger that belonged to the Life Tinker... Isaik need not search, merely a moment before locating the object of his desire, in the center of Smuggs’s lab was a tank filled with amniotic fluid, within its cold glass walls was a fully formed elven baby... Isaik looked upon it with the glare of a butcher grading meat, a slight scowl graced his face...

“It is as good as he could do...” Isaik hissed, glaring at the infant... Isaik rose his arms up high gesturing to the infant in the containment before showering it with dark magic... The infant twitched in agony, the process was not without pain... Isaik continued giving the spell more power, he watched as the life form inside the chamber twisted and writhed, it bent backwards and cried out in a silent anguish... It wasn’t long before the effects of the spell were becoming apparent, the infant inside grew larger, older, thick blond hair covered her scalp. As the elf inside the chamber went through her years of maturity, Isaik gestured with another hand conjuring armor to cover her form. It wasn’t long before the growing elf had become to big for the containment, with a resounding crack the containment shattered and the newly made clone landed on the floor on her knees...

“Rise Ahcire, You are reborn...” Hissed Isaik...

[2/2]
Pain! The world was filled with pain! Not even truly born yet, and all she knew was pain! Her back arched as the magic she felt twisted her bones and aged her flesh! Flashes of memories appeared in her mind, seemingly implanted by the dark magic... A battle of demons? A twin? The memories were confusing, they also seemed as if viewed from outside her body...

The magic increased causing her to try to scream in agony, but the sounds were muffled by the fluids surrounding her... She felt like she was growing, her bones stretched and snapped as they were forced to enlarge! The magic twisted her mind forcing it to age and mature, filling it with fragments of memories to fill the void that was her mind! Something else seemed to probes her kind as well, as if the machines themselves were influencing her growth...

She saw how to walk, run, jump, conjure magic, shoot a bow... Inside the watery prison still devoid of true sight she learned things that would’ve taken others ages... Still she twisted and cried in her body as the magic twisted her!

Her body changed growing more mature, she absentmindedly tried to cover herself before she felt cold metal armor cover her form... She writhed and twisted before she finally pressed against the glass of her watery world! A few more moments and the world cracked! The glass shattered away and she fell to a world cold, wet and finally able to fill her lungs with air... Breathing slowly, She looked up slowly her eyes still sealed...

With a last strain her eyes opened, before her was a skeletal man wreathed in shadows beside him a women she thought...

“Rise Ahcire, You are reborn...”

Ahcire rose to her feet, bowing her head to the beings before her... “Master, Where is my lord?”
Isaik scratched his undead chin, “Perhaps I could strike I different deal with Izzabelle, one not like Jericha’s first deal with me... My goal has never been to remove her from Salkeen’s or Jericha’s life... I only need to remove the dependency on their power... As for making her believe, a much harder task...”

Yumara prowls around Master in her feline form. One of the plant like tentacles growing off her back, lashes out and wraps around one of the get bird like creatures. It crushes the body before devouring it. “Izzabelle already sees herself as having been removed from Jericha’s life Master. She was dependent on Jericha for much more than just my silence.” She moves over and sits next to Master’s feet “Many of Izzabelle’s abilities were tied to Jericha, and depended in their bond. Without it Izzabelle runs the risk of killing herself, if she over uses them.” Her paw snaps forward and her claws sink into another of the get creatures. She snaps its neck then proceeds to eat it. “I am not sure if Salkeen realizes with all that is happening just how bad of a condition Izzabelle is in. As for believing, that will be harder she feels that both Salkeen and Master lied to her. Orion says he doesn’t see her making another contract at this time. Izzabelle believes that the contract Master and Salkeen made, proves that contracts are worthless.”

Yumara listens intentively as Master talks about the Life Tinkerer, and the Blood Binder. Her lack of emotions makes it so she could careless about how or why they were made to be how they are now. Still she understood their importance. When Master mentions that it’s better than the alternative, she thinks back to Varicar and how his insides were being ripped out and devoured. “Master is right, Izzabelle has always been able to commit darker acts when it has been necessary for her to do so. Vehemently against doesn’t even scratch the surface Master.” Yumara switches back into her Elven form for the first time since Salkeen had burnt her. She had been repairing it in the background since Master had taken control of her.

Isaik twitched with irritation. “Salkeen and Jericha, the same who I can’t go near without her fleeing...” Isaik thought of the three, he sighed inwardly,

Yumara stands next to Master much calmer now that she is in her forest. “I mentioned once that Salkeen had said something that almost led me to reclaiming Jericha and breaking all her contracts. Jericha had told him about her contract with you. After that all I got from her was an overwhelming feeling of anger, hurt and hate. I’m not sure what he said or why she reacted like she did. It was however the catalyst that started her fear and dislike of Master.” Yumara brings her hand up and taps her chin. “She hated you already for not letting Salkeen punish her, and for tossing her from the ship. Jericha Believed it was Master who tossed her from the ship back then, and Salkeen just didn’t care.” She stops speaking and looks out across her forest watching the creatures move about it.

“Again he tests my patience... Truly he underestimates what he is dealing with...” Isaik said his tentacles writhing around his form...

Yumara finds herself becoming a bit agitated as well. “The Soul Thief cannot be allowed to get control of Izzabelle. If he can trick Izzabelle into joining him. He will destroy her mind, torture her soul and bind it to his Tower. He will then take over her body, which would allow him to leave his Tower. He could then come after Jericha where ever she is.”

Isaik froze for a moment before resuming his calm he knew just what to do... “So it appears that Jericha still refuses Varicar... It might be time to relocate him if he proves ineffective as their healer...”

“Master might I suggest sending him to Izzabelle. The more people around her that she has feelings for, the less likely she is to try and bolt. I would also keep track of all aboard that vessel. Izzabelle can be manipulative when she needs to be.” Yumara says in a soft voice.

Isaik stopped and looked straight into Yumara’s eyes. “Varicar, his title is The Sentinel, Jericha was right to be wary of Varicar... His purpose is to ensure the survival of the group, but his purpose is also to observe and maintain the Phoenix...” Isaik growled, “Something he has been recently been unable to do... But...” Isaik gave a crooked smile, “I do have a solution...”

[1/2]
This definitively grabbed Yumara’s attention, that and Master looking her directly in the eye. Something that she couldn’t look away from. “Jericha is so freaking obstinate and stubborn. How the hell were Varicar and you to know that bringing that tome of yours near her would cause such a violent reaction.” She grumbles while pulling at her hair in frustration. “Knowing Jericha, she blames the whole thing on Varicar betraying her. Once Jericha feels She has been betrayed it usually takes divine intervention to get her to trust again. I’m not sure what Varicar did, but with him it is much more than just the tome.”

Yumara follows Master into a lab of sorts, she is almost certain it belongs to the Life Tinkerer. She is looking good around when Master finds what he is there for.

in the center of Smuggs’s lab was a tank filled with amniotic fluid, within its cold glass walls was a fully formed elven baby...

Yumara moves up to the tank and places her hand against it. For a brief moment everything changes. As she stared at the baby a single tear slides down her face, within her, her soul lashes out at the tentacles of Masters that reside within her. Just as fast as it starts it vanishes again, and Yumara returns to her normal demeanor. Whatever it was she had felt when she first gazed upon the infant was now gone. She watches as Master accelerates the things growth. She can tell by the expression on its face, that it is in extreme pain. When it is finished and it breaks free of its amniotic chamber, Yumara cannot help but be a little impressed this being before her Resembled Ahcirej. Yet she was a hunter not unlike herself.

“Rise Ahcire, You are reborn...” Hissed Isaik...

Yumara wanted to give her something, she turns to Master and summons a spirit leopard which greatly resembles what Nagisa once looked like. With the exception that the blue glow from his markings was paler. “Master this is Nakano, Nagisa’s twin he is without a Master and the most powerful of all my Spirit beasts when it comes to healing. I would like to give him to Ahcire.”

[2/2]
“Sorry I could attempt this and possibly kill us all or I can try and keep them off of us while you get the weapons up at running.”

Smuggs looked at her in slight shock sometimes Smuggs forgot that the other races didn’t know advanced wiring and mechanical engineering. Nodding quickly he dove to the other side of the ship and into the panel. Fiddling around, what Izzabelle said was true, many of these wires were broken and burned. Salvaging what he could, Smuggs pulled wires from deep down in the ship for communication, they wouldn’t need it with the master and lord Salkeen communicating telepathically.

Ripping the wires and console apart he tried to use the same materials on the weapons systems. The ship jolted as it was struck by light knows what! Smuggs didn’t know he couldn’t see out of the bundle of wires! Smuggs snipped a wire pulling the rubber casing back, he was gonna attach it to another wire when another lurch from the ship accidentally caused him to grip the live unprotected wires!

The shock was brief, powerful and disorienting as the ship lost power for all but a second... Smuggs dazed managed to connect the wires, the weapon systems were operational... But something else had happened... The great oppressive shadow in his mind had lifted, his mind was fully his own, not just from the shock but a hidden microchip behind his left ear had activated. The gravity of the things he had done were also coming to him... Creating a genetic monster, the egg that resided with him, cloning a person... Things that in themselves were not evil but as a scientist not always should one do what they could but wonder if they should...

Smuggs shook his head he knew exactly what had occurred and what was currently going on, for now he would continue to play his part, he would fake loyalty to this Master... Smuggs would need to plan his way to escape, He had to tell his contact what the vile master had nearly obtained...

“Systems operational, Sericon, Let’s get Izzabelle aboard and get out of here!” Smuggs chirped aiming his rifle outside the vessel and firing a shot that pierced through four globules! Smuggs thought about Izzabelle, he wondered if she longed to escape as much as he did now...
She turns to Sericon and smiles “As I said I’m already tainted, and I’m not going out there alone.” She pulls her scarf down. “No matter what happens end this thing.” With those last words Izzabelle vanished and appears between four globules.

Sericon watched as Izzabelle seemingly wished to sacrifice herself! He was not going to let that happen! If anyone was dying here it would be him! Sericon pressed the firing button shooting the guns from the right side and helping Izzabelle deal with the massive amounts of globules coming for them!

Sericon watched in horror and perhaps some jealousy as Izzabelle fought waves of globules and tasted the edge of pain! He saw her flesh blister and boil, it made him jealous to experience such pain! Still Sericon fires the right side guns picking off globule after globule... A lurch in the ship determined one globule had boarded them. Pushing the ship controls steady Sericon stood up and wove his hands in a casting fashion!

Fel Fire wreathed his arms before cascading across the ship’s exterior! Sericon burned one of the globules away but more followed suit dropping aboard the vessel! Sericon pulled his arm back to cast but felt the ship lose power and drop considerably in height! The power flickered back to life and Sericon cleansed the outter hull of the invaders!

“Systems operational, Sericon, Let’s get Izzabelle aboard and get out of here!”

Sericon didn’t have to be told twice, he quickly jumped back to his seat and launched the vessel forward as fast as it could! Taking the vessel into a spin he showered the area around Izzabelle with fel blasts like a mini gun! He was cool and collected pressing a series of buttons that would activate the teleporter aboard the vessel, he wasn’t sure if it had the joiner but it should try to teleport Izzabelle back to her seat!

With the buttons pressed Sericon flew faster crashing through the bile woven prison and continuing onwards! He noticed the globules had made a full structure now inside the Titan as he dodged a massive fleshy bridge! It appeared the globules could Infact edit what the Titan had inside its body! Sericon sprayed builders left and right, but he could mostly only shoot forwards! The side and rear guns needed to be manned by the others!

“Im gonna take us past this fleshy sac! Maybe we will find some sort of heart there and we can end this beast!!” Sericon roared over the gun fire, pushing the ship faster.
Izzabelle dove through sticky strands of bile while dodging as much of the acidic spit that she could. Still even with her skills she was unable to dodge everything. One of the foul blood globules shoots forth a disgustingly thick strand of bile. It catches her leg and pulls her from her flight, It flings her across the open sending her crashing into a massive group of bile webbing. A third of the spiders climbing on her body let out painful shrieks as the acid like bile coating the strands eats away at them. Izzabelle herself screams in pain as the same acidic ichor begins away at the webs protecting her and dissolving her flesh. The remaining spiders work swiftly trying to free her from the sticky grave. A group of globules spit their flesh eating bile at her, she rips her arm free and managed to block some of it. much of it however still splashes across the left side of her body. She howls in rage and unbelievable agony as the flesh on her chest, arm, shoulder, neck and face are eaten away. The tissue and muscle beneath the flesh are being destroyed as well. Her vision on that side goes dark as her left eye liquefies and oozes out of the destroyed socket. She can see the globules getting ready to jump down onto her. She looks toward the large sac with her good eye. Her crimson vial while active couldn’t keep up with the abundance of damage she was taking.

Dammit get those guns back online the many spiders weaving about within the hollow cavity of this massive Titan monstrosity, leap and attack the globules preparing to drop down onto Izzabelle and dare I say digest her. Still Izzabelle could easily see even with their help there were way to many globules, she open a series of mini portals around her a barrage of fel bullets fires forth ripping into a bunch of the heinous things. She manages to destroy about six of them, if she had still been bound to Jericha she could have pulled on her power. He purposefully weakened you so you could be hurt and destroyed, and the one you thought cared let it happen.

Sericon pressed the firing button shooting the guns from the right side and helping Izzabelle deal with the massive amounts of globules coming for them!

Sericon watched in horror and perhaps some jealousy as Izzabelle fought waves of globules and tasted the edge of pain! He saw her flesh blister and boil, it made him jealous to experience such pain! Still Sericon fires the right side guns picking off globule after globule...

Just as she thinks she is going to die salvation comes in a hail on fel fire that blasted away the remaining globules surrounding her. Just as the last one is torn in half by the legion fighters fire power, she pulls herself free. Sadly part of her wings and much of the flesh and muscle one her back had been destroyed. Without use of her wings she falls once free of the sticky mass. She looks down in a mix of resignation, and horror at the sea of globules that she is headed towards. There’s no way she will survive this...

”Systems operational, Sericon, Let’s get Izzabelle aboard and get out of here!”

Sericon didn’t have to be told twice, he quickly jumped back to his seat and launched the vessel forward as fast as it could! Taking the vessel into a spin he showered the area around Izzabelle with fel blasts like a mini gun! He was cool and collected pressing a series of buttons that would activate the teleporter aboard the vessel, he wasn’t sure if it had the joiner but it should try to teleport Izzabelle back to her seat!

[1/2]
She is mere millimeters away from striking when suddenly she feels thousands of invisible strands wrap around her. She feels a sensation similar to what she feels when shadow stepping. Brief seconds later she finds herself back aboard the vessel she had exited not that long ago. She looks at Smuggs “I take it the weapons are operational?” She doesn’t wait for an answer, there isn’t time. Just as there’s not time to heal the damage she had taken, as the bile continues to eat away at her. Her crimson vial being one of the only things keeping her from being killed. She smiles at Sericon which is rather terrifying when part of your face has been eaten away and all that remains is the skull. Izzabelle’s hands close around the firing mechanisms and she presses the buttons. Her whole side of the vessel lights up with green flames, as fel beams riddle globules ripping them apart.

”Im gonna take us past this fleshy sac! Maybe we will find some sort of heart there and we can end this beast!!” Sericon roared over the gun fire, pushing the ship faster.

Izzabelle suddenly recalls what she had planned on doing. She speaks “I have an idea, and it might be totally insane.” She gestured towards the fleshy sac. “I want to take it out, but not destroy it, see where it’s connected to the flesh of this monstrosity. I want to disconnect it from the walls of this Titan monstrosity.” She growls she cannot be sure if the others understood what she was saying. She doesn’t have time to explain as she squeezes the trigger again and once more the area lights up with green fel flames that tear a bunch of globules to shreds. The ship lurches nearly throwing Izzabelle from her seat, as a Globule lands on the rear of the fighter. One of her spiders manages to tear it off, but the thousand coming up behind them tell Izzabelle they need a fourth to manage the rear gun.

Orion sensing that both Izzabelle and the vessel in need of aid vanishes. He appears a split second later near the monk healer, Jericha and the massive undead blood binding troll. He pay no mind to the other two and hops onto the Monks shoulder. you are needed someplace where both your presence and healing will be appreciated. If allowed Orion will teleport Varicar onto the vessel

[2/2]
Isaik listened to Yumara’s every word about Izzabelle essentially archiving the useful information in possible ways he could use it for his own ends... The thought of Izzabelle’s bond to Jericha supplying her with power did interest him, he wondered if it were ever considered a drain on poor Jericha... Isaik shifted his thoughts, with Izzabelle unable to remain tethered to Salkeen or Jericha without them all failing, her inability to be tethered to Yumara for her safety that left only himself... Honestly he could try to tether her to Varicar but he was hardly at the power levels high enough for the job Izzabelle would be needed for...

Still the whole thing had problems... Isaik was technically a lot older than he had been initially leading on, and his expansive dealings with the void and his own flesh shaping made his own form... Corrosive to others at times... With Yumara he could relax a bit, her own power level plus her mental fortitude made his auras ineffective... Izzabelle should she ever be connected to him, would need mental protections set in place, or else the sha like auras that permeated Isaik’s form and the magic he used could eventually influence her... That was if she ever decided to use contracts again, yet another road block...

Isaik noted Yumara switching back to a elven form, It showed a more control over her body...

“I mentioned once that Salkeen had said something that almost led me to reclaiming Jericha and breaking all her contracts. Jericha had told him about her contract with you. After that all I got from her was an overwhelming feeling of anger, hurt and hate. I’m not sure what he said or why she reacted like she did. It was however the catalyst that started her fear and dislike of Master.”

Isaik nodded, “Yes... He told her the burden of being in contract with me... The major prices it might take. His contract was forged long ago, under circumstances that were less than satisfactory for him... His contract if broken would render him as broken as the day I found him... It also states that if he broke it the contract would render him as if I had not intervened...” Isaik said a cold look in his eye, “I found him on the edge of death... Without my interference, he would have died...” Isaik hissed, sometimes he grew irritated of his minions incessant whining, others would have done more to be in his current position... But, Isaik saw potential in Salkeen...

“She hated you already for not letting Salkeen punish her, and for tossing her from the ship. Jericha Believed it was Master who tossed her from the ship back then, and Salkeen just didn’t care.”

Isaik gave a small wheezing laugh, “I merely commanded he not punish her for his own fault in death... He kicked her out himself in his arrogant rage! She told him no, he didn’t like that answer...” Isaik gave a small grin, “Though, the whole thing has led us here, perhaps I had more of a hand in things than I say...” Isaik slowly touched Yumara’s shoulder before moving forward...

“The Soul Thief cannot be allowed to get control of Izzabelle. If he can trick Izzabelle into joining him. He will destroy her mind, torture her soul and bind it to his Tower. He will then take over her body, which would allow him to leave his Tower. He could then come after Jericha where ever she is.”

Isaik’s covered face grew darker, his body language more defensive. “That insolent fool doesn’t even realize the steps he takes, the spells he has woven were drafted long ago... If he only knew, he might cease his resistance and join me himself... If I ever felt so merciful...” Isaik hissed.
“Master might I suggest sending him to Izzabelle. The more people around her that she has feelings for, the less likely she is to try and bolt. I would also keep track of all aboard that vessel. Izzabelle can be manipulative when she needs to be.”

“I am glad for your intellect, it is exactly what I planned to do... It is Varicar’s job to monitor the group, he will do well to bring her back to the fold...” Isaik said his body language relaxing...

Isaik nodded at Yumara’s words of Jericha, he did wonder though if she fully understood what Varicar did to maintain Salkeen... The demon lord was arrogant and powerful, thought at times he needed healing for his brass actions it was actually his mental state that Varicar was charged to maintain... Varicar did what he could to reinforce that under the master was wiser, being a demon god a gift! Varicar stopped the thoughts of rebellion, lest Salkeen try and cause his own demise...

It was at this time Isaik showed Yumara the lab of the Life Tinker...

As she stared at the baby a single tear slides down her face, within her, her soul lashes out at the tentacles of Masters that reside within her. Just as fast as it starts it vanishes again, and Yumara returns to her normal demeanor.

The sudden assault of his controlling tentacles caused Isaik to look at Yumara closer, such a reaction from the birth of a new life... But was it because it was a baby or because it was of Jericha’s bloodline? Was Yumara perhaps something more to Jericha? Isaik pushed the thoughts away as he watched his new minion rise...

“Master, Where is my lord?”

Isaik looked straight into Ahcire’s eyes, trying to read her thoughts in a way... “Your lord, fights for his life, he is in need of your power...” Hissed Isaik responding to the clone. He turned to look at Yumara sensing her wishing to speak.

Yumara wanted to give her something, she turns to Master and summons a spirit leopard which greatly resembles what Nagisa once looked like. With the exception that the blue glow from his markings was paler. “Master this is Nakano, Nagisa’s twin he is without a Master and the most powerful of all my Spirit beasts when it comes to healing. I would like to give him to Ahcire.”

Isaik had sensed Yumara would give this reborn clone of Ahcirej something... “Of course my dear, gift your daughter anything...” Isaik said monotonously, he glanced back to Ahcire, “You will take this great gift given to you and rise to fight beside your lord! You will do all you can, but be wary young one... You may be reborn but you are also newborn...” Isaik hissed, opening a void rift to the skull of the Titan, it would be used when she was ready.
“Your lord, fights for his life, he is in need of your power...”

“Yes, Master, I will fight for my lord!” Ahcire said her body adjusting to the new world it was in... She absentmindedly touched her bow that was gifted to her, It was a fickle thing, it had no bow string, yet Ahcire knew somehow it would work.

”Master this is Nakano, Nagisa’s twin he is without a Master and the most powerful of all my Spirit beasts when it comes to healing. I would like to give him to Ahcire.”

Ahcire dropped to her knees once more, she very much wished to fight along side Nakano. It seemed like this spirit leopard was the perfect companion for her.

“You will take this great gift given to you and rise to fight beside your lord! You will do all you can, but be wary young one... You may be reborn but you are also newborn...”

Ahcire nodded as she reached out to perhaps touch Nakano... She would care for this gift as if it were her own child... “Yes, master, Is there anything more you need of me?” She asked waiting expectantly.
why are you here?

Varicar took a step back from Jericha, why he was here was obvious, he needed to heal the group but she made that nigh impossible...

have you come to spy on me for your true Master?

Varicar rose holding his hands in a defensive position, Jericha was clearly still against his very existence... Though Varicar could communicate mentally he chose not to... “I have no need to spy on you, if he willed it, the master could look through my very eyes, or Salkeen’s.” Varicar said he knew the revelation would cause Jericha more paranoia...

You ask that I allow you to heal me, but whenever I look at you I see him. She whispers painfully moving back putting some distance between them. I refuse to let you work his dark magic on me. Don’t say you care and that you are trying to preserve the group Varicar. she swings her blade bisecting a fleshy extension before turning her attention back to Varicar. I trusted you, there’s very few people that I trust with my secrets. There’s even less that I trust going to when something is wrong. But I stupidly trusted you. She can feel her rage building up inside her as void and fel start forming in her hands If you truly wanted to save me now, you wouldn’t of betrayed me then. You would do anything, your word means nothing to me. The promise of a betrayer is worthless.

Varicar normally didn’t feel much emotion but his changes from Yumara did effect him... The homunculus stood taller looking over at Jericha, “So be it...” Varicar muttered, he readied himself for a strike that didn’t seem to come...

He appears a split second later near the monk healer, Jericha and the massive undead blood binding troll. He pay no mind to the other two and hops onto the Monks shoulder. you are needed someplace where both your presence and healing will be appreciated. If allowed Orion will teleport Varicar onto the vessel

Varicar never took his eyes off Jericha... “Take me where I’m needed...” The monk said monotonously, adding his own magic to Orion’s. Disappearing in a blink Varicar appeared within the horrendously trashed legion fighter, there was but one seat left. It took the homunculus only a moment to realize the chaos going on and where he was needed!
“You far try to end me in my own domain?!” Reavrix roared tossing the broken Axe to the ground. Holding his hand out he conjured a new weapon from the Titan blood around him. This fight was far from over and Reavrix could feel the Salkeen’s minions were getting weathered down...

Yet still Reavrix snarled he felt something... The shadows around this battlefield were different, something more... The demon lord roared pulling more raw power from his Titan Construct, “With this blood I am a god, You are all nothing!” Reavrix roared conjuring a blast of arcane force in his hand! Slamming it into the ground Reavrix forced the fight to separate, the blast of arcane knocked back Salkeen and threw Maleok from his feet!

Reavrix gave a wicked snarled grin, “You bring so many to fight me, did you not want this fair?” The demon lord tainted raising his arm to the ceiling, in a flash of arcane and necromancy Reavrix created two more copies of himself... “I will enjoy devouring all your souls!” The demon lord yelled charging at Lord Salkeen. The other two clones charged towards Maleok and Jericha!