Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

“With this blood I am a god, You are all nothing!”

Salkeen was blasted backwards landing with a hard crack, he glared upwards instantly back on his feet... He could feel his demonic soul inside filled with chaotic fury, he was hungry to consume this insolent fool! “Even with this blood I am still a match for you! What does that make me?” Salkeen roared charging forward!

He was met with his blades by Reavrix’s own as arcane clones of the vile demon lord charged after Maleok and Jericha. Salkeen dove nearly separating the demon lord from the Titan, but Reavrix was clever defending his connection before his own body! Salkeen dug his class into Reavrix’s chest! A move that would’ve killed most made the demon lord laugh!

“Come now Salkeen, is it so hard to figure out? Your claws mean nothing to one with no heartbeat!” Reavrix said taunting Salkeen before slamming him away and into a nearby wall!

Salkeen stood up slowly his eyes burning red, “I care not about your undeath... for I will be your pyre!!” Salkeen shrieked his flames growing out of control, the part of the Titan he stood in burned horrendously as the fel fire consumed all the flesh from its massive skull on one side... The blood globules near him cried as they evaporated away from the burning inferno! “You may be death! But I am damnation!!” Salkeen roared!
Isaik gave a small wheezing laugh, “I merely commanded he not punish her for his own fault in death... He kicked her out himself in his arrogant rage! She told him no, he didn’t like that answer...” Isaik gave a small grin, “Though, the whole thing has led us here, perhaps I had more of a hand in things than I say...” Isaik slowly touched Yumara’s shoulder before moving forward...

A small Smile appears on Yumara’s face as she stands near Master. “Unfortunately Master, Jericha wanted, and needed to be punished by Salkeen at that time. His not punishing her meant he didn’t care, that angered her. It caused her to lash out, when she was asked to help him.” She stops for a moment and thinks. “Master, If he had been angry with her, and had punished her. She would have told him do to the wording of the contract she would have to decline. Then he could have commanded her to help.” Yumara thinks for a moment on how to say this next thing. “Salkeen had spent many years in the Nether before he found Jericha again I believe Master. So he had time to simmer down before seeing her again. For Jericha it had only been a few minutes, and in her mind she needed to be punished. Every fiber of her being yearned for it after what she had done. You see it wasn’t Eago’s decision to throw Jericha at Salkeen. It was Jericha’s idea she just suggested it to Eago, because she couldn’t stand the idea of him being killed by them. Still in her mind she was also betraying him and deserved to be punished.” Yumara isn’t sure if Master Understood now why Jericha was so upset at the time.

Isaik’s covered face grew darker, his body language more defensive. “That insolent fool doesn’t even realize the steps he takes, the spells he has woven were drafted long ago... If he only knew, he might cease his resistance and join me himself... If I ever felt so merciful...” Isaik hissed.

Yumara pauses and tilts her head up to look at Master, in her Elven form she was actually rather small. She was almost always mistaken for being much younger because of her heights and size. “Master the spells Ebony wove most of them he himself created. I know that Ebony existed before the first legion invasion, he was to be executed because of the dark magic he used, but he escaped into the void. This would have been back around the time that Azshara started ruling the Highborne.” She moves closer to him, not because she needed balancing, but because she desires to be close to Master and his power. “I would think it would be the smart thing, but Ebony has never done the smart thing.” She lets out an disappointed sigh.

“I am glad for your intellect, it is exactly what I planned to do... It is Varicar’s job to monitor the group, he will do well to bring her back to the fold...” Isaik said his body language relaxing...

“I believe between Varicar and Sericon, Izzabelle will find it nearly impossible to flee, Master. I won’t say impossible because her soul and mind are extremely damaged. That could influence the way she thinks about, and perceives the things that are happening around her.“ Yumara says as she follows Master through his flying void Citadel.

Isaik had sensed Yumara would give this reborn clone of Ahcirej something... “Of course my dear, gift your daughter anything...” Isaik said monotonously, he glanced back to Ahcire, “You will take this great gift given to you and rise to fight beside your lord! You will do all you can, but be wary young one... You may be reborn but you are also newborn...” Isaik hissed, opening a void rift to the skull of the Titan, it would be used when she was ready.

Ahcire nodded as she reached out to perhaps touch Nakano... She would care for this gift as if it were her own child... “Yes, master, Is there anything more you need of me?” She asked waiting expectantly.

Yumara cannot help the smile that crosses her face when Master calls Ahcire her daughter. In a way it actually frightens her a little, because she is unsure about the emotions she is experiencing. She listens as Master speaks with Ahcire he seemed to be demanding but in a strange way also a bit caring. Nakano circles Ahcire and presses his head against her out stretched hand. Yumara looks at Ahcire when she asks Master if there’s anything more he needs of her. “Ahcire if you are anything like your namesake, you will probably feel the urge to hug Jericha when you see her. Don’t do that, it will not end well for you. Jericha’s not the hugging sort, even less so when she’s in defense mode. She will not see or accept you as being any part of her. She actually didn’t even accept Ahcirej until they both became Salkeen’s.

She moves close see to Master once more, perhaps once Ahcire left she would explain to him Jericha’s importance to her. Why she goes out of her way to protect Jericha and keep her safe.
Varicar never took his eyes off Jericha... “Take me where I’m needed...” The monk said monotonously, adding his own magic to Orion’s. Disappearing in a blink

Jericha lets out a small hiss at the appearance of Orion, his appearance didn’t always bring good tidings. “Yes, Orion! Take him away from me, far away, preferably to another world.” Once they both vanish Jericha is able to relax, making her shadow mending a bit more effective. She drops to her knees barely avoiding a lashing fleshy extension. Her bony, fel steel, void infused, clawed hand darts up wrapping around the fleshy extension. Her dagger like nails piercing the thick fleshy membrane. With a howl of anger, hate and pain, she pulls the void from it. As the void floods her the tentacle blackens and turns to dust. The area the fleshy extension is connected to becomes void corrupted. She releases a barrage of void bolt at a group of bloody globules. Laughs with sadistic glee as they are ripped apart. She strikes a second group with a mind sear, and watches as the dark magic flows from one to another burning them.

The demon lord roared pulling more raw power from his Titan Construct, “With this blood I am a god, You are all nothing!” Reavrix roared

Jericha bursts out laughing when she hears the Wretched losers words. “Dead blood from a dead Titan, that makes you nothing but a dead god. Meaning you are less than nothing, and my Lord will destroy you, just as the Dark Titan destroyed the pathetic god you hide behind. You are nothing but cowardly worthless scum, and you will be destroyed like the worthless scum that you are.” Jericha like Salkeen, and Maleok, is thrown backwards by the blast of arcane energy that a Reavrix releases. She would have crashed into a bunch of extensions, if her own void summoned tentacles hadn’t intervened. They lash out wrapping around her pulling her safely back down to the fleshy uneven floor.

Reavrix gave a wicked snarled grin, “You bring so many to fight me, did you not want this fair?” The demon lord tainted raising his arm to the ceiling, in a flash of arcane and necromancy Reavrix created two more copies of himself... “I will enjoy devouring all your souls!” The demon lord yelled charging at Lord Salkeen. The other two clones charged towards Maleok and Jericha!

Jericha starts choking on her laughter “fair!” She cackles maddeningly “coming from a coward hiding behind the power of a Titan, that is simply golden.” Jericha stands up straighter her broken body screaming from the pain. “You will enjoy the death Lord Salkeen gives you, after he destroys everything you are.” Just as she finishes speaking one of the necrotic arcane copies of Reavrix crashes into her. With a roar it brings its huge plague infused axe down, preparing to cleave the void witch in two. Jericha brings her blades up into an x catching the axe just inches away from her skull. For a moment the are both even, however with Jericha being weakened from the ongoing battle, the necrotic arcane clone starts pushing its axe closer. Jericha is being backed against the inner wall of this massive headspace. Her back strikes the wall, she can feel her arms giving way, just before they do she releases her blades and casts her shadowfel amalgamation. The explosion of pure chaos strikes the clone, just as its plagued axe strikes Jericha. The explosion rips through the flesh sending the necrotic arcane clone flying backwards. Just as its axe sinks into Jericha’s skull burying into the void infused fel steel. As Jericha slides down the wall she disperses into motes of shadow, and void, that swirl around before reforming. As she comes out of dispersion she is in full void form. Her void infused fel skeleton was no longer able to be seen. The clone and her both lock gazes, let out screams of fury and dash towards each other, colliding in a blast of Void, fel, arcane and necrotic energy.
Things happened so quickly, Maleok cleaved a globule in half his blade sinking deep into the fleshy floor of the Titan... He turned quickly as acid sprayed across his back, grunting he couldn’t feel the pain but he knew the danger! Maleok roared thinking quickly as the acidic attack started eating through his dense bone armor, he wove his hands commanding the bones that made up his armor! In a swift move the massive Drakkari forced the armor to break apart and sharpen into spears of bone before sending them around the room impaling as many globules as he could.

It’s like a freaking stalemate in here. Just when you think you are getting the upper hand, more of those effing things

Maleok nodded, he could see that... No matter how many he butchered more would ooze from the walls! So long as they remained within the Titan it seemed it would try to kill them! Maleok slammed his foot down to engaged with holding off globules to notice Varicar and Jericha interacting with each other, though by the snippets he heard it was not a positive interaction... Maleok unlike the others didn’t hate the land he fought upon much like Reavrix he was a necromancer, Reavrix however created minions, Maleok empowered himself! Maleok called the ridged bones and flesh under his feet forcing it to bend to his will, woth a mighty heave he pulled up Titan bones and remade his armor stronger than ever.

The Drakkari roared slamming his blade into globules and ripping them apart, he brought his blade up to swing again when a powerful blast of arcane sent the Drakkari tumbling backwards, his massive form crashing into the walls. His new armor helped prevent much of the damage save for the broken arm and shattered spine! Maleok however would not be so easily destroyed, riding bus necromantic magic the massive Drakkari’s shattered bones snapped back together with sickening cracks and the Drakkari rose to fight again!

As Maleok rose a copy of Reavrix charged down upon him, Maleok laughed heaving his weapon woth all his might and slamming it into the floor! Blood, sinew and flesh shot outward attempting to pummel the hideous clone, but where Maleok was physically stronger, Reavrix was quicker easily dodging the attack!

The two necromantic beings slammed into each other Reavrix’s clone wielding a long spear and Maleok attempting to crush the fool with his massive blade! For now they were locked close and in combat, Maleok gave a wicked grin, the clone would need to disengage first, or he would feel his bones splinter from Maleok’s strength!
1 Like
With the vessel now mostly armed Sericon rocketed forward crashing through the bile strand webbing meant to keep them contained! Sericon took the ship into a spin avoiding assault after assault of the Titan, for a moment it seemed the group would easily traverse the titans innards now... Sericon unfortunately spoke to soon... Doving low he had to take one of the few tunnels created by the globules to reach his destination! Behind them a literal tsunami of globules formed up and rushed forward a wave of horrific acid! Sericon pushed the gas racing harder but his ship was dragged down by every collision from the webbing in front of him!

The combined fire power from Smuggs and Izzabelle helped him get a lead. It was at that moment Varicar appeared, “Evening Commander! Come to join the chaos? Man a gun cut down that tsunami!” Sericon joked, pushing the vessel forward.

Sericon grunted as the tunnel turned upwards roughly, he had to follow barely scratching the bottom of the vessel against the tunnels before finally breaking free and gaining some altitude! Sericon took the ship fast, he couldn’t slow down to properly continue any conversation with Varicar, not with the titans system still trying to snuff them out.

Sericon took the ship closer to the fleshy sac soaring right near the surface... If they listened they could hear the massive sac heave and breathe, it appeared Reavrix had made something akin to a giant lung to store and expel his great plague attacks! Sericon pushed faster, it was wiser not to let the globules catch up! After flying for quite a bit Sericon could make out the end of the massive plague holding sac, above the sac about the size of Razor Hill if it was a organ, was a sickly green heart like organ. Sericon took the ship closer flying around the massive organ, it appeared the great organ was a plague manufacturing appendage, fashioned to be like a heart... The sickly thing beated slowly pumping new diabolical plagues into the great fleshy sac through a series of small tubes that connected them... The last tube seemed to head upwards and presumably out the titans rotted mouth.

Sericon turned back to look at the others. “What you think? Looks like as good a spot as any to set off a bomb!?” Sericon asked with a chuckle, when they were ready he would land the ship and they could set the device.
1 Like

Smuggs focused all he could to kill of the invasive titans blood globules as Sericon flew like a mad man. Like this they could complete their mission in no time! His thoughts were cut short as a literal wave of titans blood that had no other desire than to snuff them out!

**Evening Commander! Come to join the chaos? Man a gun cut down that tsunami!” **

Smuggs peered back towards Varicar nervously, that was one of the creatures more closely tied to the Dark Master that once controlled him… If anyone could tell Smuggs had his own mind and thoughts again it would be Varicar, Smuggs breathed a sigh of relief however as it seemed the chaos of the battle had kept Varicar occupied for now!

Smuggs continued blasting back the globules that edged to close, he would not let them encroach on the vessel again! It seemed for a moment they were getting some breathing room! Sericon took them past the massive fleshy sac to reveal something odd, a organ shaped much like a massive heart responsible for the manufacturing of the plagues used on them!

Smuggs nodded he knew a detonation of his micro irradiator in the tubing between the sickly heart and the massive holding sac might cause a horrible chain reaction filling the Titan with necrotizing plagues! “Looks good to me!” Smuggs chirped.

1 Like

Isaik nodded as Yumara spoke about Lord Salkeen and Jericha, her need to be punished for her feelings of betrayal and failure… Isaik had not seen it in such a way, he foresaw they would lose, before them was the warlock, he had not been at his most powerful and deadly but still he would have ended them.

Isaik gave a small grin, “You are correct, Salkeen had experienced more much of a expanse of time… Regeneration of ones body does take a bit of time depending on your level of power…” Isaik hissed, He wove his hand in the air. “You should have seen him when he first arrived, screaming in rage, fury, his pride damaged and most importantly confusion!” The very thought of it made Isaik amused.

Isaik looked at her with a more serious visage, “My own past is much more complicated than I have originally led on… I will share with you perhaps in time, I am sure it will reveal itself sooner than you think… Interesting Ebony’s age, but still… If you truly knew…” Isaik snapped his neck a audible crack resounding in the air. “Did you ever wonder how I knew of this destroyed Titan?” Isaik murmured cryptically.

“If he valued his survival in the slightest, he would be made to kneel…” Isaik gave a sadistic smile, “But I am sure, if he came to me now begging… I would find amusement in placing his miserable soul beneath the daughter he tortured for so many eons…” Isaik hissed reveling in the irony…

Isaik nodded, he knew Varicar would do all he could to bring her into the fold. Varicar’s sole purpose was to perserve the group… As long as Varicar was alive he would attempt to bring her back to the group…

Isaik nodded silently, he knew this new minion would preform admirably…

Isaik narrowed his eyes at Ahcire, “I have nothing more for you. Leave to your lord as soon as you are able…” Isaik hissed turning away he truly wondered how well the homunculus has grown.

1 Like

Ahcire looked over to the woman that had been described as her mother… “Yes, Ms. Yumara, I will not hug Jericha…” Ahcire said the words with pure integrity, she meant it at this moment, though she knew when the time came it would be hard to resist her feelings.

Ahcire nodded with respect bowing her head, now that she was dismissed she could go fight for her lord. “Come Nakano! We go to fight death!” Ahcire said with a confident tone but underneath anxiety was prevalent.

Ahcire grabbed her stringless bow from her back and brought her fingers across it, a beam of light formed where the string would have been. Building up her confidence she charged into the rift bow ready!

Ahcire appeared in a battle of chaos, blood globules flowed around trying to eliminate the attacks in acid! Void creatures stirred trying to fight of the biological foes! Ahcire didn’t have much time to think, she had appeared near a massive armored troll locked in combat with a undead demon! Pulling her bow back, she let a arrow of light fly with a triumphant yell!

Ahcire roller to see the shot had forced the undead demon to disengage, and rolled across the ground drawing upon her bow again! This time she shot six arrows of light at materializing globules before looking up at her lord! A demon completely wreathed in hellish fire, his rage was frightening yet at the same time made her feel safer… “My lord, I am here to fight at your side!” Ahcire called shooting another arrow at a mass of globules!

1 Like

Isaik looked at her with a more serious visage, “My own past is much more complicated than I have originally led on… I will share with you perhaps in time, I am sure it will reveal itself sooner than you think… Interesting Ebony’s age, but still… If you truly knew…” Isaik snapped his neck a audible crack resounding in the air. “Did you ever wonder how I knew of this destroyed Titan?” Isaik murmured cryptically.

“If he valued his survival in the slightest, he would be made to kneel…” Isaik gave a sadistic smile, “But I am sure, if he came to me now begging… I would find amusement in placing his miserable soul beneath the daughter he tortured for so many eons…” Isaik hissed reveling in the irony…

“Master if I were to be honest, the most I know of Ebony is what I learned from Jericha’s mother and father. I know that he was considered ancient back during the time Azshara ruled. That he had massacred his entire family and that of his wife’s. He preferred innocent souls to feed upon, and power his twisted magic…” She pauses and looks at Master for a moment, she feels content when she is near him. “I would like to see him brought to kneel before the Granddaughter he tortured for centuries.” Just thinking of it filled Yumara with overwhelming rage, which caused bits of her flesh to burst into flames. She takes a few deep breaths to calm herself down. “Ebony’s overconfidence will be his down fall. It was his down fall when Jericha’s parent and the rest of the company of heaven and hell destroyed him and bound him to his tower. It was his downfall when Orion, myself and a group of powerful adventures stormed his tower to free Jericha…” Yumara stops speaking and looks down at the floor, as the blackest despair sweeps through her. “We were to late, her soul couldn’t be saved… so I destroyed it, I completed obliterated it. Orion took her body and vanished.” Her voice becomes soft and lost sounding as she continues. “I don’t think Ebony thought I had it in me to destroy Jericha the way that I did. His surprise gave me this necessary time needed to bind her mind to my spirit.”

Isaik narrowed his eyes at Ahcire, “I have nothing more for you. Leave to your lord as soon as you are able…” Isaik hissed turning away he truly wondered how well the homunculus has grown.

Ahcire nodded with respect bowing her head, now that she was dismissed she could go fight for her lord. “Come Nakano! We go to fight death!” Ahcire said with a confident tone but underneath anxiety was prevalent.

As Ahcire vanishes into the void rift to fight alongside her Lord, Yumara turns to Master “Thousands of lifetimes, I’ve lived through thousands of lifetimes, and they all start and end with Jericha. Hundreds of thousands of years… constantly reliving the same lifetimes over,and over, and over, it never stops… When Jericha truly dies, I cease to exist in the here and now. It all begins again in that quarantined room where I first meet Jericha and her Mother… for Jericha it is always the first… I however remember them all… I try my hardest to keep her alive but it is always in vain…” she stops when she realizes that she is ranting. She had given Jericha to Salkeen in hopes that he would be strong enough to keep Jericha alive for a very long time. Now the very least fe she had bound her to was threatened. She should’ve known that giving Jericha away wasn’t the answer… She had tried it countless time
s before in many previous life times. Still in all the other life times Jericha had never fallen in love again after she destroyed her first love and his family.

The combined fire power from Smuggs and Izzabelle helped him get a lead. It was at that moment Varicar appeared, “Evening Commander! Come to join the chaos? Man a gun cut down that tsunami!” Sericon joked, pushing the vessel forward.

Izzabelle turned her head slightly to see Varicar suddenly when she hears Sericon speak. The appearance of Varicar both surprises and pleases her. Still at this time she is way to busy to speak. Her hands grip the firing mechanism as she once more presses the buttons engaging the guns. Another barrage of fel green fire bursts forth. Bloody globules are shredded, the crimson acidic blobs ripped, and torn apart, by abysmal green flames. While she is trying to keep the ever growing mob of globules off of them her crimson vial is trying to heal the massive amount of damage she had taken. That and her innate ability were slowly repairing damaged muscle, organs, and flesh. Her body was overwhelmed though from her over using it without giving it time to recover. Once more she engages the weapons and the demoninic fire sweeps up along the ship.

Sericon grunted as the tunnel turned upwards roughly, he had to follow barely scratching the bottom of the vessel against the tunnels before finally breaking free and gaining some altitude! Sericon took the ship fast, he couldn’t slow down to properly continue any conversation with Varicar, not with the titans system still trying to snuff them out.

Izzabelle’s grip on the legion fighters gun was the only thing that stopping her from being thrown from her seat as the ship suddenly lurched upward. A moment later however they seemed to have broken free of the large fleshy tunnel that had been practically created around them. Like that of a fleshy grave, where they would forever be entombed. Still the Titans immune system seemed hell bent on destroying them. Her fel plague spiders that still live are now the size of rhinos. Their plague infused fel bodies don’t seem to take as much damage from the bloody globules acidic blood. Stands of sticky white web are now weaved amongst the thick strands of spit and bile. The spiders traverse their network of webs spitting fel acid at the globules. A few more spiders are overwhelmed by the sheer amount of globules attacking. Once the hard outer shell of their bodies are eaten through. It is mere moments before their insides are dissolved into liquid. They emit these high pitch shrieks of pain, as the curl up and die, their bodies tumbling through the Titan as they fall.

Sericon took the ship closer to the fleshy sac soaring right near the surface… If they listened they could hear the massive sac heave and breathe, it appeared Reavrix had made something akin to a giant lung to store and expel his great plague attacks!

Now that she had a better look at the massive grotesque sac of breathing dead flesh, it started her mind racing. She knows it’s the epicenter of where that weak pathetic coward creates this monstrosities plagues. She looks at all the tubes leading to the different areas like blood vessels. Yet these pumped deadly plagues, and poisons, instead of blood. Another squeeze of the trigger, another sea of fel flames rips up along Izzabelle’s side of their vessel. Once again bloody globules are ripped to shreds. Acidic blood sprays everywhere as blasts of fel tear into them. She turns to Smuggs, and notices that his eyes seem a little clearer. She doesn’t have much time to speak. She speaks to Smuggs really quick in Gnomish, hoping the others don’t understand it. While she doesn’t want to see anything bad happen to either Sericon, or Varicar, she still needed to get away, before Salkeen, destroyed what was left of her and gave what remained to his Master. yes yes Izzabelle flee those who would destroy you… Come to me I will keep you safe Perhaps Izzabelle would go to him, still right now Izzabelle mostly desired to return home, before she became a monster that none would recognize. Still she knew leaving would be damn near impossible, Orion was sent to ensure that. Yumara wouldn’t let Jericha die, so she couldn’t let Salkeen be killed. Sadly she was needed to help prevent his death, she laughs the broken sound tumbling from her partially reformed lips. She speaks but two words to the life Tinkerer and hopes they convey her message “help me! with that she returns to keeping as many bloody globules as she can from destroying their vessel.

Sericon turned back to look at the others. “What you think? Looks like as good a spot as any to set off a bomb!?” Sericon asked with a chuckle, when they were ready he would land the ship and they could set the device.

Izzabelle looks it seems like a great place to set off a bomb. Yet as she looks other thoughts enter her mind. She turns to the others and voices them. “It seems like a great place to set off a bomb, but still…” She pauses for a moment perhaps what she was about to say would make her seem so weak and stupid, still she continues. “Is it safe to do so, I mean will this vessel be capable of escaping the explosion. Will it be able to hold up under the onslaught of plagues, that will surely be released?”

2 Likes

Smuggs quickly and silently peaked at Izzabelle it hadn’t occurred to him that she might have been free as well… He wasn’t sure how to convey the best way, but he was sure as well gonna try… In the quickest gnomish he could utter he spat out a few quick words. “Escape, Yes. Mind Free.”

The gnome quickly fired at a group of encroaching globules sending them scattering! “We don’t have much time, the longer we wait the more will come! We gotta place the bomb!” Smuggs said retrieving the device and pressing a few buttons, he would ready the device before it was placed.

Smuggs glanced at Izzabelle, now was another opportunity to talk to her in code. “Don’t worry, We can escape, the vessel is fast, he just gotta jack her speed up and fly high out of here!” Smuggs chirped, winking at the words Escape, Vessel, Jack and High. Hopefully the roguish women would understand and put the words together backwards. “Sericon take us in!”

1 Like

Varicar warped into a ship chased by living titans blood, it appeared they were within the Titan… The scene was fantastic but also filled with doom and harsh noises. The globules tried raging forward consuming the ship, Varicar was not particularly knowledgeable in machines but he would have to do! Varicar grabbed the rear turret and open fired into the toxic tsunami chasing them. He cursed slightly, it was harder than he expected with Sericon’s rough piloting…

During the rough flying Varicar was almost sure he heard some gnomish words being spoken but he couldn’t be sure… Still it was slightly suspicious… But for now Varicar had to focus on shooting! Afteruch rougher flying the vessel made it to safer air and came around a zone showcasing a sickly heart beating on the massive Titan. Varicar turned immediately to begin something else… Conjuring a thick mist of healing chi he flooded the vessel with the the life saving fog…

While the others talked about what to do Varicar focused on healing Izzabelle, he sensed within her much more damage then could be seen by the naked eye… The monk wove his arms over her, infusing her body with fel and chi energy… He wasn’t completely sure if it would heal her quickly but, he had to try. Varicar thought he felt something different in Smuggs as well, but Izzabelle’s condition was more dire, he couldn’t stop attempting to heal her.

1 Like

Smuggs glanced at Izzabelle, now was another opportunity to talk to her in code. “Don’t worry, We can escape, the vessel is fast, he just gotta jack her speed up and fly high out of here!” Smuggs chirped, winking at the words Escape, Vessel, Jack and High. Hopefully the roguish women would understand and put the words together backwards. “Sericon take us in!”

She looks at Smuggs just as she squeezes the trigger again. “Now that we got an escape plan, just Incase things go south. Let’s get this baby planted.” She turns to Sericon “Can the Legions best pilot, jack this wreck of a ship up, and get us to hell out of here?” As she asks the guns on her side of the vessel fire. Explosions of fel flames rip up through a line of globules, tearing them to shreds. She sweeps the gun back the opposite direction wiping out another slew of the bloody gelatinous blobs. “Who should plant the bomb, if needed I can ask Orion to teleport, and carry the bomb to the needed location. He could bring it there and be back in a snap, and none of us would need to leave the vessel. She turns and looks at Orion and hopes that Smuggs will understand what she says next. “Thanks for watching out for me Orion, if things go bad, gate us out of here.” Orion gives Izzabelle a bored look, but nods his head in agreement.

As she’s speaking with Smuggs, Sericon, and Orion, she can feel the madness starting to creep back in. It hurts everything inside of her aches and feels so hollow. Her spirit still burned and it was pitted with thousands of holes, each one tearing and ripping her apart. Her mind was splintered held together by thin weak strands of fraying strings… come to me Izzabelle… I can make all that pain go away… Don’t let them destroy you any further… They will not let you go, they all want to use you… But I just want to help you, I will fill all those holes… The voice in her head makes Izzabelle twitch. She doesn’t know if it’s lying or speaking the truth. Both Master Isaik and Lord Salkeen lied, how could she believe anyone would be any different. Her body still hurt and her crimson vail wasn’t healing it fast enough… she is about to search her pouches for a healing potion when she feels…

While the others talked about what to do Varicar focused on healing Izzabelle, he sensed within her much more damage then could be seen by the naked eye… The monk wove his arms over her, infusing her body with fel and chi energy… He wasn’t completely sure if it would heal her quickly but, he had to try. Varicar thought he felt something different in Smuggs as well, but Izzabelle’s condition was more dire, he couldn’t stop attempting to heal her.

As she speaks Izzabelle feels Varicar’s magic wash over her. It heals the wounds, rebuilding destroyed organs, muscle tissue, and flesh. She can feel the muscles on her face reform, the sinew moving to hold it all in place and the flesh begins knitting itself together over the fleshly formed muscles. She looks up at Varicar and smiles, she goes to thank him and that’s when it happens…

As Varicar is healing her, something else is taking place inside of her. Within her very blood stream billions of little microscopic fel spiders hatch. They act as an immune system and they all attack the corrupt void. Destroying what they can and forcing out what they cannot. The sickly black substance quickly fills her stomach, washes up her esophagus and spills out of her mouth. The pain on having her body quite literally attacking itself, has her body seizing up in agony. As she twists on the floor of the ship, hundreds of her spiders climb out of her mouth and swarm her body. They bite her releasing their fel acid that quickly starts eating away at her flesh liquefying it.

The surprise however is behind all the spiders a group of her original plagued scarabs crawl out of her mouth, stretch her mouth so wide it nearly dislocates her bottom jaw. They climb over her spider covered body. A tube like appendage comes out of their mouth, and they start sucking up the liquified flesh and muscle tissue. As they do this they soon let out shrieks as they curl up and drop from her body dead. Their bodies blackened and void corrupted. If one was to glance at Izzabelle’s partially dissolved spider covered body. It would seem that her Plague fel spiders, and scarabs had turned on her. **Yet if one was to look closer they would see that, they are not attacking her. Like an immune system they are attacking the void. Trying to rid Izzabelle’s body of the unwanted corruption. Izzabelle looks at them and spits out three words before her body is wracked with pain again ”Plant The Bomb”

1 Like

Sericon technically wasn’t placed under Smuggs direct command but he saw no fault in listening to the gnome, he brought the ship much lower almost ready to have the vessel touch down! He did have a plan however, once they engaged the bomb he would take them out through the throat.

Sericon looked over at Izzabelle, “I piloted through a fire wall artillery attack, I’m sure I can outrun some plague gas!” Sericon chuckled as he got into a landing position.

Sericon knee time was short, it appeared Izzabelle was being affected again. They would need to be quick, Sericon had to stay in his seat ready to launch when the job was finished.

1 Like

Smuggs glanced around a bit before coming to a conclusion. “Varicar would be the best bet! He has healing experience to survive out there and I have seen him use short range teleportation which could be useful! I have set up the bomb to count down if you press this button!” Smuggs said pointing to a large button in the center.

Smuggs perked a eyebrow at the sentence. So perhaps the cat being was ensuring that Izzabelle didn’t flee? Smuggs indeed have a solution for that! “Oh Izzabelle, I got something for you! You got so hurt last time by those globules, take this!” Smuggs chirped handing over a small metallic device. “If any critters are bugging you by being to close, this should give them a fel if a jolt, so you can get some distance!” The gnome said tapping his foot at the words critter, jolt, and getting distance. Smuggs was sure his little toy probably wouldn’t kill Orion just stun his little feline behind long enough for them to leave him behind!

Smuggs was taken back by Izzabelle’s wild reaction to Varicar’s healing. Perhaps she was damaged within her body, the thought worried Smuggs a bit but he was a clever gnome he could find a way to help. He knew a guy he met in Pandaria, who might just have a few tricks at healing the soul and purging void…

For now Smuggs would man the guns himself and shoot anything that started coming. It wouldn’t be long before globules and a lot of them started coming for the parked vessel.

Smuggs was nearly ready to put the plan in action, however he needed Varicar to step outside the ship and activate the bomb… Then… Smuggs thought, as he grabbed a tranquilizer dart from his ammo pouch he would ensure Sericon was not a problem…

1 Like

Varicar worked on Izzabelle surprised to see her body finally react and try to purge the void itself. He continued sufficing her with healing mists as her body begun to heal itself. Varicar could hear the consensus of the group as he channeled his healing…

Varicar nodded as the vessel got power to the ground allowing for him to disembark when he wanted.

Varicar took the bomb from the little gnome, looking it over he understood. He had to get it under the tubing connecting plague containment to its creation organ… The detonation would be spectacular… As Varicar took the device he thought he felt something in Smuggs, he wanted to prod, but time was of the essence he needed to move forward…

Varicar holstered the bomb on his belt and leapt out of the vessel. “Continue shooting those globules, cover will be needed!” Varicar said monotonously as he bolted forward moving towards the spot to place the bomb!

2 Likes

“Oh Izzabelle, I got something for you! You got so hurt last time by those globules, take this!” Smuggs chirped handing over a small metallic device. “If any critters are bugging you by being to close, this should give them a fel if a jolt, so you can get some distance!”

Izzabelle is in so much pain she is barely able to grip the device…jolt, she isn’t sure if it will work, perhaps the Tinkerer doesn’t understand what Orion is. He probably hasn’t really seen him before. After all Orion spent over ninety percent of his life invisible and phased into different realities. She desperately wanted his help, but she couldn’t leave, not like this. Her word was her life, she gave her word that she would help defeat Reavrix. If she left now neither her word, or her life would be worth anything. Still she would try and help Smuggs get away. She would try and escape after she knew Reavrix was defeated. She looked at the device she gripped in her partially dissolved hand.

Then she turned back to the Gnome, she pulls herself closer to him, as her fel spiders continue to bite her. Their fel bile destroying the void corrupted flesh. The plague scarabs devour the ruined, liquefied bodily tissue. Her body begins slowly trying to rebuild itself. Through waves of agony she focuses on healing her hands. Once her hands are healed, she reaches into one of her pouches and pulls forth a small magical disc like object. Using what strength she has she pulls herself closer to Smuggs. She passes him both the device he gave her and the small disc shaped device. She then speaks to hm in Gnomish, certain that Sericon wouldn’t understand and hoping that Orion wasn’t listening in. “If things… st… start to go… wrrrong… ggg…gate us out…ooo… of… heee… heere.” Izzabelle blinks her eyes at the words if things go wrong gate out of here “Mmmm… my wooorr… word… iiiii… iissss… mmmmyyyy… llllii… life…” she taps the disc like device as she says it. It is the passcode needed for other to activate it, she cannot be sure if the life Tinkerer would understand what she was saying. “Nnnot… unnnntilll… the end… I prrrroooomised.” She would try and escape once Reavrix was detained. To make it easier with the life Tinkerer escaping they might not pay as much attention to her. About this time her mind is telling her, that her body has reached it tolerance for pain. “Get away…” are the last words she speaks before she starts collapsing to the ground.

It’s about then that all hell breaks loose. Orion sensing something wrong goes to leap on Izzabelle’s shoulder to teleport her. Izzabelle with her hand still on the device that Smuggs gave her, presses the button. It shocks Orion but doesn’t do the damage that was expected. Orion is disoriented for a few seconds. Then he screams in rage into the minds of Yumara, Isaik, Salkeen, Jericha, As he does this he also screams out loud. His voice echoes all around. ”BETRAYAL. We have been Betrayed“ Izzabelle’s eyes widen in horror, she does the only thing she can think of. It won’t kill him but it will take him a few minutes to recover. She summons the dagger of breaking and stabs Orion with it. His body disappears on the spot, within Isaik’s vessel Yumara falls unconscious to the floor.

Varicar leapt across the fleshy fields over to the drop point, it was surprisingly devoid of much globules, it seemed the Titan had flushed them all lower down to fight the ship there… Pushing into tangled jungle of tubing he knew he would lose sight of the vessel for a few moments…

As Varicar pushed deeper he did manage to find some globules, it was however odd, these ones seemed entirely benign. They didn’t even seem to notice his existence as he pushed onward…

Finally Varicar seemed to find the right spot, and hefted the bomb off his shoulder. Planting it into the flesh right beside a massive tangle mess of large thrumming tubes Varicar activated the device… With a mechanical whirl the bomb flashed to life. “Irradiator 5000 activated, count down in ten seconds!” Varicar nodded and began to run back when he heard it.

Varicar had been suspicious but now, he was proven right… Smuggs and possibly Izzabelle were not part of the group! The monk bolted forward, covering ground exceptionally faster, in his eyes was cold hearted determination… Varicar’s purpose was to preserve the group! “8” chimed the bomb. Varicar cursed balling chi into his hands and blasting a hole out of the fleshy tubing… “7” Varicar lunged forward he could see the vessel ahead!

Smuggs nodded, he understood, if it was between being captured and escaping they would escape. He was still by her word to stay a bit longer until they were nearly sure Reavrix was detained… Smuggs looked nervous, they couldn’t stay too long after the plan was set in motion… The Master would be coming for them…

Smuggs knew it was now or never the others would be coming for them! Before Sericon could even turn around in his seat Smuggs rose his tranq dart high in his first and plunged it straight into Sericon’s neck! The legion pilot swayed a bit before falling unconscious. Smuggs rolled the unconscious elf out of the pilots chair and took over. Smuggs activated a bunch of knobs and buttons causing the vessel to lift slightly and begin take off!

Smuggs cursed, “Looks like they are mad!” Smuggs said looked over at Varicar who was headed towards them at full speed. Smuggs pushed the ship onwards causing it to rocket forward! “First things first, get out of the detonation zone!” Smuggs barked pushing the ship faster. A loud thunk could be heard outside, causing Smuggs to groan. Pressing a few buttons he saw what it was. Varicar was now hanging on the outside of the ship, he was not pleased.

Varicar continued running, ever faster… They would not escape him! But already he saw the ship beginning to take flight! Had Sericon betrayed them as well?!! Varicar roared jumping into the air as the ship took off! Coming down hard he nearly missed the ship the vessels outer shell slipping through his fingers…

Varicar could not fail, it was against his purpose! Focusing hard he teleported forwards landing near the back of the ship on all fours… The ship was picking up speed making climbing forwards harder but still Varicar had to stop the betrayal. In rage Varicar balled his fist and punched hard into the ship trying to bring it down. “You are no longer apart of the group! This will be rectified!” The homunculus hissed.