Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Izzabelle is practically back to back with Smuggs fighting off a seemingly never ending tirade of blood globules. She blasts two of them to bloody bits with the mini portals she has opened up around her. She swings her blade and slices a fleshy tendril in half. Another gets close enough to begin wrapping around her leg. The acidic ichor begins dissolving her armor, as it reaches the flesh, the skin starts to painfully rot away, chunks of rotting flesh and muscle fall away. Izzabelle slashes down with her blade slicing clean through the tentacle. Biting her tongue to stop from cursing, she activates her crimson vial once more. The whispers in her head are starting to become louder, they are still murmurs that she cannot make out. The sudden appearance of Orion startles her a bit. A group of tentacles attacks while she is preoccupied. Before they can reach her they all freeze, as Orion stops time on them. Izzabelle ticked off at being attacked goes into a blade fury, hacking them to bits.

As she comes out of her attack, her foot hits the corner of some of the blood splatter left by one of the many globules. She slips her feet go out from under her and she lands hard on her back. The wind is knocked from her lungs temporarily stunning her. She lays there looking up at the sky, it takes her but a moment to spot it. There’s a legion fighter flying around up there, she cannot be sure if it’s actually Sericon or another Pilot. She can tell the vessel is damaged, just how badly damaged she won’t know until he lands. Still she will need to get him to land. Izzabelle suddenly realizes that she isn’t sure how to mentally communicate with whoever is flying the legion fighter. Talking with Salkeen telepathically is easy because she is connected to him. She has no idea how to talk to someone she isn’t connected to.

She ponders this as she flips to her feet barely getting out of the way as a globule spits a spray of acid blood at where she once was. She turns and speaks to the Gnome “Do you have anything that will grab the attention of that pilot?” She points up at the legion fighter. “We need to get him to land, and pray that the vessel is in good enough condition to carry us to the heart of this monstrosity.” She hopes that the tinkerer has some more ideas, because she is sadly lacking in the flag department. So pulling them out, waving them around madly while trying to gesture for him to land, was out of the question.
Maleok too had been fighting the endless swarms of Titan blood globules, he heard off hand that the group had decided to deliver some gnomish bomb to the center of the Titan but on how still was a big question... Maleok slashed his blade down hard splitting a group of six globules apart as he fought towards Smuggs and Izzabelle... Maleok roared with Drakkari fury, the very attack was a insult to his nature! Maleok was the Blood Binder!! Maleok extended his hands and with all his will he commanded the blood globules to burst! “Begone from me sight!” Maleok commanded!

There was a slight pause before the blood responded, all around Maleok the blood globules simply popped and splattered... It would give the group a slight relief for now, he was unsure for how long however... The Titan was sure to summon more blood...

“Do you have anything that will grab the attention of that pilot?” She points up at the legion fighter. “We need to get him to land, and pray that the vessel is in good enough condition to carry us to the heart of this monstrosity.”

Maleok reached the two just as Izzabelle asked Smuggs for advice... Maleok saw something else other than the will to finish the mission he saw rage... Smuggs lifted his rifle high to aim at the legion fighter before starting to pull the trigger! Maleok rushed forwards, this wasn’t good.., Smuggs pulled the trigger sending rounds high in the sky and towards the legion fighter! “Stop mon, He is one of ours!” Maleok roared, finally getting to Smuggs.

The gnome fired again before being knocked over by Maleok, who proceeded to hold the gnome down... “Wha be wrong with ju!” Maleok asked wildly.
After the gem completely vanished, Isaik moved swiftly backwards releasing Yumara from his form...
Once free of Masters form, Yumara starts healing the damage done to her by Ahcirej, which was rather extensive. It looks like somehad taken a war hammer to her and beat her half to death with it. Her bark like skin was crushed and splintered in many places. Her breastbone was cracked and fractured in multiple places nearly all of her ribs were broken and bruised. One of her shoulders were dislocated, the bone completely torn from the socket. Vines wrap up around her body and jerk it back into place with a agonizing wet pop! One of her hip bones is shatters and the area around it is split wide open leaking out both water and soil. Yumara rapidly starts healing the damage that she had been unable to heal while she was helping Master to create the haven for Ahcirej. And while she was trying to keep Ahcirej out.

As she’s repairing her body she moves a bit closer to Master. “Master, Orion believes that Izzabelle will attempt to leave once this Battle is over. He has gone to her to prevent that from happening...” her head suddenly spins in the direction of the Titan “Master, it seems Jericha has gone into protection mode, Damn that isn’t good, hopefully she snaps out of it.” Yumara absentmindedly chews on her bottom lip as she thinks. She wishes to return to her forest so she can rest, heal and rebalance herself. Yet the very idea of not being near Master, has her body twitching in fear and agitation. She is glad however that the gem that contained Ahcirej was sent away. She wasn’t sure if Ahcirej would fight to get to her, if she was close to the Gem. She looks inward and smiles softly, it was still safe.
Smuggs fired round after round at the globules.., The bloodshed before him only a minor respite to the feelings he was currently feeling inside him.. Smuggs turned to look at a globule, he could swear it had the hideous face of Reavrix, Smuggs blasted it apart without a second thought...

Smuggs Aimee at another globule, it seemed to have the face of that elven warlock... Smuggs gritted his teeth, He was part of the cause for Subject Alphas death! Smuggs pulled the trigger blasting the globule apart and the face that looked like Sericon with it... Smuggs aimed at a third globule, he saw Subject Alpha in its surface causing him to pause... The spray of acid nearly hitting his face snapped his mind back and he blasted that globule apart as well...

“Do you have anything that will grab the attention of that pilot?” She points up at the legion fighter. “We need to get him to land, and pray that the vessel is in good enough condition to carry us to the heart of this monstrosity.”

Smuggs looked up noticing the fighter pilot... Woth his mask he could see the pilot high in the sky... Sericon... He was part of the reason Subject Alpha had died! Smuggs couldn’t help himself, he aimed his gun high and open fired on the legion fighter! Smuggs watched as the round ricocheted off the fighters outter hull as he pulled the trigger again and again!

“Stop mon, He is one of ours!”

Smuggs fired again at the fighter above... It was needed, Subject Alpha died, she needed vengeance!!

The gnome fired again before being knocked over by Maleok, who proceeded to hold the gnome down... “Wha be wrong with ju!” Maleok asked wildly.

Smuggs hit the ground hard and growled in rage. He reached for his rifle which Maleok pulled away... The gnome glared up at the Blood Binder with contempt.. “He is the cause of her death...” Smuggs snarled, “Why didn’t he check to see if their were allies on the Titan?!” Smuggs snapped... Perhaos he blamed himself to for giving such a weapon to Sericon... “Why didn’t he check!” Smuggs repeated! “You were on the Titan too! She died for you as well!” Smuggs yelled, trying to push back against Maleok.
Smuggs looked up noticing the fighter pilot... Woth his mask he could see the pilot high in the sky... Sericon... He was part of the reason Subject Alpha had died! Smuggs couldn’t help himself, he aimed his gun high and open fired on the legion fighter! Smuggs watched as the round ricocheted off the fighters outter hull as he pulled the trigger again and again!
Crap, Izzabelle is stunned by The Tinkerers sudden attack on Sericon. “When I said to get his attention, that isn’t exactly the way that I meant.” She is about to act when Maleok appears and knocks the Gnome to the ground. He Grabs at the gun pulling it away from the Gnome, who seems to be dead set on blasting Sericon from the sky.

“Stop mon, He is one of ours!”

Smuggs fired again at the fighter above... It was needed, Subject Alpha died, she needed vengeance!!

The gnome glared up at the Blood Binder with contempt.. “He is the cause of her death...” Smuggs snarled, “Why didn’t he check to see if their were allies on the Titan?!” Smuggs snapped... Perhaos he blamed himself to for giving such a weapon to Sericon... “Why didn’t he check!” Smuggs repeated! “You were on the Titan too! She died for you as well!” Smuggs yelled, trying to push back against Maleok.

Wat Hong and listening to the two of them, causes her to think perhaps the Soul Thief is correct. Maybe they are out to destroy her, to weaken her so they can break her mind to their will. She blinks her eyes rapidly and shakes her head. kill them, it is a soft whisper barely even heard, she pushes the urge down and glares at the Gnome. “What the hell are you talking about, he didn’t fire on this monstrosity with any intentions of killing any of us. He fired because preventing this massive Titan from reaching the ship was his job.” She pulls at her hair the madness returning a little faster now. “If he had waited we could all be dead, and that precious egg you slipped into your armor would be gone as well. Your pets sacrifice would have been rendered completely useless then.” She throws her hands up in the air, she doesn’t even know why she even bothers staying. because I promised to help bring down Reavrix, Ha! what a joke these people would just as soon kill you as they would talk to you.

The Tinkerer has been one of the few people she had trusted that was now shattered. “He would have fired no matter who might of been on the Titan at the time. Your pet wasn’t the only thing that died, dozens of demons aligned with us were killed as well. I’m sorry that something that was important to you was needlessly killed. But you are just as much at fault, we all knew coming here that death was a possibility. If you didn’t want her to die, you shouldn’t have brought her here.” With that said Izzabelle’s wings burst from her back and she turns to the Gnome. “If you are killing Sericon feel free to kill me as well, because I would have done the same thing. The rifts surrounding Izzabelle Fire once more blasting blood globules, before she takes to the sky. She should of thought of this earlier. Hopefully Sericon wouldn’t see the Gnome as an enemy and return fire.

Izzabelle flaps her wings with all her strength, pushing herself to reach the legion fighter and its pilot. It takes a few moments before she finally makes it to her destination. She sighs when she sees it, nearly all the fight leaving her. She flies down close to Sericon. “Permission to come aboard?” She asks it was nice to see someone that she could hopefully still trust. ”Also please don’t return fire, you are being blamed for the death of something that was very important to the Gnome.” Izzabelle was overcome with the urge to just start crying. She was almost certain that this vessel would not be able to traverse the Titans arteries especially with its roof torn off. Without actually waiting for an invitation she lands in the vessel and drops into one of the two remaining seats. “Why do I even bother, I should of just fought until Lord Salkeen killed me right from the start.”

yes Izzabelle why bother, just look at how easily they turn on each other. What makes you believe they won’t turn as easily on you?

Orion speaks Into Isaik’s mind you might want to control your overly emotional minion before it ruins everything.
“What the hell are you talking about, he didn’t fire on this monstrosity with any intentions of killing any of us. He fired because preventing this massive Titan from reaching the ship was his job.”

Smuggs looked at Izzabelle, the look of contempt leaving his eyes. Most of it was replaced with loss, not just of Subject Alpha but of something more as well...

“If he had waited we could all be dead, and that precious egg you slipped into your armor would be gone as well. Your pets sacrifice would have been rendered completely useless then.”

Smuggs closed his eyes, the feeling of loss was still big but Izzabelle had replaced something in him...

“He would have fired no matter who might of been on the Titan at the time. Your pet wasn’t the only thing that died, dozens of demons aligned with us were killed as well. I’m sorry that something that was important to you was needlessly killed. But you are just as much at fault, we all knew coming here that death was a possibility. If you didn’t want her to die, you shouldn’t have brought her here.”

Izzabelle was right in every way... Smuggs just couldn’t help feeling this way, as loss replaced rage... Subject Alpha wasn’t the first he lost, in fact Subject Alpha’s death just hurt old wounds... Smuggs couldn’t help but think of his daughter and wife... They were both gone now... His daughter tried defending Dun Morogh during the second war... She was butchered by the horde, or more specifically the orcs... Smuggs found her corpse later defiled, her lips cut off to make it as if she had died smiling... His wife died later, during the fall of Gnomeregan, a scene Smuggs may never forget....

“If you are killing Sericon feel free to kill me as well, because I would have done the same thing.”

Smuggs looked back up at Izzabelle, he wouldn’t fire at her or Sericon anymore... The gnome was finally let up from his downed position by Maleok, and Smuggs just watched Izzabelle fly...
Sericon watched the group down below before something ricocheted of the hull of the legion fighter. It wasn’t long before more bullets bounced off, “Hey now it’s me guys!” Sericon flew the ship in a spiral dodging most of the other bullets, He looked down and saw a scuffle, the gnome seemed to be being held down...

Sericon took the fighter lower, he was gonna sweep by and get a status report maybe learn where to fire, when Izzabelle appeared.

“Permission to come aboard?” She asks it was nice to see someone that she could hopefully still trust.

Sericon nearly had a heart attack, nothing else should’ve been so high up. “Come right in, provided you don’t give me another heart attack.” Sericon said with a smile.

”Also please don’t return fire, you are being blamed for the death of something that was very important to the Gnome.”

Sericon looked down for a second, he understood the gnomes anger, “I never planned on return fire... I thought it was just a case of mistaken identity.” Sericon said thinking about the gnome below.

“Why do I even bother, I should of just fought until Lord Salkeen killed me right from the start.”

“Because it will be worth it in the end? One day we can rest, I know it doesn’t seem like much now. But when we finally win, we can truly rest.” Sericon said hoping she might understand. That was his view anyway, they all couldn’t fight forever.

Sericon pushed the ship into a near dive and had the ship spiral lower and lower. “I can take you wherever you wanna go, but first I should do this...” Sericon said bring the ship lower... Sericon flew low and pulled along side the Titan before moving up and towards the two allies still below. Sericon looked out at Smuggs and Maleok before speaking. “I’m sorry about your friend gnome... I truly am, But I have a feeling we are gonna need you. Don’t let your pet die in vain, and most importantly.” Sericon spied the egg in Smuggs’s armor, “Help let that little egg survive...” Sericon yelled, hopefully the gnome could see reason.
Isaik watched as Yumara began to heal her wounds immediately after he released her... For the powerful being that Yumara was she still could be so easily wounded... Isaik looked at her wounds closer, he would never let more than her wounds were now be made upon her body... Isaik had claimed this minion and would do much to prevent her grievous harm...

“Master, Orion believes that Izzabelle will attempt to leave once this Battle is over. He has gone to her to prevent that from happening...”

“Good, I truly hope she doesn’t try to leave, who knows how it will affect the others... Perhaps after the fight, We could speak to her face to face without the interference of Salkeen...” Isaik spoke calmly, in truth when Izzabelle was freed from Salkeen’s thrall wasn’t as important but it wasn’t something that shouldn’t be postponed to long...

“Master, it seems Jericha has gone into protection mode, Damn that isn’t good, hopefully she snaps out of it.”

Isaik nodded he had sensed the change too, it was part of the reason he had sent the gem to Salkeen. Isaik had always assumed the light would try to impose on Jericha, the magic schools sometimes seemed to have a mind of their own... Isaik was sure the light had some plans it was trying to achieve, or atleast something within the light...

Orion speaks Into Isaik’s mind you might want to control your overly emotional minion before it ruins everything.

Isaik stopped and looked towards the direction of the Titan, communicating telepathically back to Orion. “I see he is reacting in emotional rage... Much like Salkeen, Smuggs is ruled by his emotions... It’s both a boon and a curse, As it makes him so easy to control because of it...” Isaik thought for a second, “Smuggs would never have joined us by contract, splitting his mind was the only way... I do however see, the incident does seem like it will fix itself...” Isaik communicated mentally.

Isaik turned back to Yumara, “I see your struggle and imbalance... Come let’s return to my vessel... We shall let the minions finish the job.” Isaik stated monotonously, The dark Master turned slightly before summoning a void rift that should take them directly back to the forest that Yumara made within his vessel.
Sericon nearly had a heart attack, nothing else should’ve been so high up. “Come right in, provided you don’t give me another heart attack.” Sericon said with a smile.

Izzabelle smiles a bit at the comment, being in this fighter with Sericon reminded her of a time, before everything got so screwed up. “It’s nice to see that you survived Reavrix’s attack on the Ered’kiel.” Izzabelle is still a little unsure on how this will work. It seemed like a good idea at first, but not in a vessel that would flood with corrupted Titan blood mere seconds after entering the blood stream.

“Because it will be worth it in the end? One day we can rest, I know it doesn’t seem like much now. But when we finally win, we can truly rest.” Sericon said hoping she might understand.

She emits a humorous laugh, “I would be truly resting if I was dead. You’re right it doesn’t seem like much, especially when everything is ripped from you. Then the one who took it all wishes to just toss you away.” She shakes her head to clear away the thoughts, and returning voices. “But that is okay, I promised to help bring down Reavrix, and I will.” Izzabelle looks down at the massive Flesh Titan and the Ered’kiel. “It looks like you’ve gone from being the captain of a spaceship, to being the captain of a spacestation. Because I don’t think she’s going to fly again. She reaches into one of her pouches and her hand closes around her demonic gateway.

Sericon pushed the ship into a near dive and had the ship spiral lower and lower. “I can take you wherever you wanna go, but first I should do this...” Sericon said bring the ship lower...

She smiles bitterly “I’m not sure the ship is capable of going where I wanted it to go. You see the Tinkerer has this bomb, that is probably our best chance of pbutting that monstrosity out of business.” She lets out a sigh and rubs her temples. “We need to get the bomb to the heart of that monster. I thought we could use a legion fighter, and a great pilot and fly it there. Is this scenario I wasn’t picturing a legion fighter with no roof. Keeping all the blood out along with the attacking globules and fleshy extensions would prove to not be the best course of action.” She holds her arm up and looks at where the void has corrupted about twenty percent of it. “So we need to find another way to get to the Flesh Titans heart. The Tinkerer might have a suggestion, if not then perhaps I should try carrying it, I’m already tainted.”

Sericon flew low and pulled along side the Titan before moving up and towards the two allies still below. Sericon looked out at Smuggs and Maleok before speaking. “I’m sorry about your friend gnome... I truly am, But I have a feeling we are gonna need you. Don’t let your pet die in vain, and most importantly.” Sericon spied the egg in Smuggs’s armor, “Help let that little egg survive...” Sericon yelled, hopefully the gnome could see reason.

Izzabelle looks at Smuggs, and isn’t sure what to think. He reminds her of happy times, and of times that are now lost. “Hey we really need your help in getting that Bomb of yours to the heart of this monstrosity. My idea of using the Titans arteries was completely idiotic.” She sadly shakes her head. “However I get this feeling you might know another way. Lets take something from that bastard who has taken much from us?” Izzabelle hopes that she isn’t wrong and that there’s a way.e
After about a minute most of the damage is healed. She hates that her body is weak, yet it is the ties to this body that keep her from vanishing... until that time. Yumara lets out a soft growl of frustration. The power of a god in such a weak body. It was most likely to remind her of how painful life was, she could care less in most cases. Crackling and a few pops are heard as the rest of her bones snap Into place mending as though nothing had ever happened to them. Muscles, skin and organs repair themselves as well. Soon she is standing beside Master with her head bowed slightly in reverence.

“Good, I truly hope she doesn’t try to leave, who knows how it will affect the others... Perhaps after the fight, We could speak to her face to face without the interference of Salkeen...” Isaik spoke calmly,

Yumara lifts her head to look up a Master, still not looking into his eyes. “Yes Master perhaps talking to Izzabelle without Salkeen’s interference would be a good idea.” She pauses as she thinks. “She blames us all for what happened with Ahcirej, however it’s the loss of her connection with Jericha that is hitting her the hardest. Izzabelle has spent over half her life watching over, and taking care of Jericha when her Void rips her apart. I can say that if it wasn’t for Izzabelle being with Jericha after the battle for that infernal. Neither Jericha or myself would be here. Jericha sought a true death and would have most likely succeeded.” Yumara looks towards the Titan, “having Jericha let her be ripped away without a fight must have been devastating to her. Still she should have realized that when it comes to Salkeen, there’s nothing Jericha wouldn’t give up.” Yumara shrugs slightly “then again Jericha’s way of thinking is a bit messed up. In her mind she wasn’t doing anything wrong.”

Yumara seems uneasy while Jericha is in protection mode, she starts fidgeting slightly “Master I don’t like it when she goes into this mode, it is dangerous. Her body isn’t made to be conducting holy energies, still it does. Most of the damage and pain is hidden behind the light borne armor that covers her form from head to toe. While she can feel the pain her body will react as though it doesn’t exist. Meaning that she can completely destroy her body and not realize it until she comes out of protection mode and drops dead.”

Isaik stopped and looked towards the direction of the Titan, communicating telepathically back to Orion. “I see he is reacting in emotional rage... Much like Salkeen, Smuggs is ruled by his emotions... It’s both a boon and a curse, As it makes him so easy to control because of it...” Isaik thought for a second, “Smuggs would never have joined us by contract, splitting his mind was the only way... I do however see, the incident does seem like it will fix itself...” Isaik communicated mentally.

Orion hops of Izzabelle’s shoulder and disappears from sight. He hasn’t gone far, he is still following her. He mentally communicates back to Isaik “Overly emotional minions.. sadly we cannot just line them up and kill them. Because it would screw to many things up.”

Isaik turned back to Yumara, “I see your struggle and imbalance... Come let’s return to my vessel... We shall let the minions finish the job.” Isaik stated monotonously, The dark Master turned slightly before summoning a void rift that should take them directly back to the forest that Yumara made within his vessel.

She reaches out absentmindedly and grips Masters robes. “Yes Master” She turns to Varicar “you should go to where you are needed as well. Jericha and Salkeen are both idiots, and she will not be able to heal the damage the light has inflected on her.” with that said she prepares to enter void rift Master had summoned. She was mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted, and that was messing with her ability to keep herself balanced.
Sericon looked out at Smuggs and Maleok before speaking. “I’m sorry about your friend gnome... I truly am, But I have a feeling we are gonna need you. Don’t let your pet die in vain, and most importantly.” Sericon spied the egg in Smuggs’s armor, “Help let that little egg survive...” Sericon yelled, hopefully the gnome could see reason.

Smuggs looked up as the ship drew closer, a big part of him wished to still grab his rifle and get revenge for his pet... But deep down he knew that’s not what he wanted, Smuggs was a expert rifleman and his armor’s abilities only increased his lethality... If Smuggs has really wanted to shoot and kill Sericon, he would have hit the elf during his first barrage...

Smuggs nodded his head towards Sericon, he spotted Izzabelle... He didn’t mean to upset her, truly it was just the feeling of rage and despair inside...

“Hey we really need your help in getting that Bomb of yours to the heart of this monstrosity. My idea of using the Titans arteries was completely idiotic.”

Smuggs looked down at the ground for a second... He saw his wife, his daughter, his pet all looking back at him... “Let’s destroy this thing!” Smuggs said with a roar!

The small gnome quickly grabbed his rifle and leapt towards the bottom of the legion vessel before carefully climbing up and within... Smuggs looked over at Izzabelle, “Infact I do got a idea...” Smuggs said with a clever smile, “Arteries arnt the only way to reach the inside of this beast... This massive creature lost its back legs and lower body... I believe the lower body, intestines, and body cavity may be exposed... We should start there.” Smuggs said his a clever look in his eye.

“We don’t gotta reach the heart either, he just gotta get to the center most part of the Titan, the explosive pressure from the detonating bomb should take care of the rest.” Smuggs said ready for take off.
“It’s nice to see that you survived Reavrix’s attack on the Ered’kiel.”

Sericon laughed, “I survived much worse in smaller ships, that was just my first time crash landing a ship that big.” The elf winked.

“I would be truly resting if I was dead. You’re right it doesn’t seem like much, especially when everything is ripped from you. Then the one who took it all wishes to just toss you away.”

Sericon looked at her for a second and thought carefully, “It seems rough now I agree, But when we join this army we must realize we become of something bigger. The legion doesn’t work if every demon only thinks of themselves. For service and success, the higher ups grant power and life. It may not seem like much but I follow the legion not only because I see why Sargeras wanted to cleanse the universe but because I think in some way he still cares...” Sericon paused, he knows that might have sounded insane. “The Burning Titan, enslaved Argus so we could survive death even in areas that would end us... It seems cruel to Argus, but it bolstered demon moral incredibly. He ensured our survival.” Sericon said thinking of how he how many times he had almost died. “Do you know why the leaders are doing what they are doing?” Sericon asked honestly, he absentmindedly scratched his scar.

“But that is okay, I promised to help bring down Reavrix, and I will.”

Sericon atleast gave a small smile that Izzabelle still wanted to fight. Her resolve to get even with the true demonlord that hurt her was still strong.

“It looks like you’ve gone from being the captain of a spaceship, to being the captain of a spacestation.

“Well it isn’t exactly in space, but I see your point.” Sericon sighed looking at the crashed Ered’Kiel, “It’s likely that Lord Salkeen will promote me to a different ship. It’s not very useful to have one of your best pilots command a fort.” Sericon shrugged.

“I’m not sure the ship is capable of going where I wanted it to go. You see the Tinkerer has this bomb, that is probably our best chance of putting that monstrosity out of business.”

Sericon gave a small smirk, “gnomes and there devices! The legion would be nigh unstoppable if we had some gnomes in permanent service.” Sericon chuckled.

“We need to get the bomb to the heart of that monster. I thought we could use a legion fighter, and a great pilot and fly it there. Is this scenario I wasn’t picturing a legion fighter with no roof. Keeping all the blood out along with the attacking globules and fleshy extensions would prove to not be the best course of action.”

“Well, I am a great pilot, I’m sure we can figure this out, though I’m sure the gnome has already come up with a plan!” Sericon nodded to himself, it was his way of reassuring himself. Sericon looked at Izzabelle, “I won’t allow you to sacrifice yourself, there are other ways!” Sericon nudged her shoulder, “And to be honest much weaker minions we can sacrifice! If I got to I’ll go find a imp!” Sericon said trying to cheer her up.

Smuggs nodded his head towards Sericon.

Sericon was happy that the fighting didn’t really have to continue, though it easily could have.

“Let’s destroy this thing!” Smuggs said with a roar!

The small gnome quickly grabbed his rifle and leapt towards the bottom of the legion vessel before carefully climbing up and within... Smuggs looked over at Izzabelle, “Infact I do got a idea...” Smuggs said with a clever smile, “Arteries arnt the only way to reach the inside of this beast... This massive creature lost its back legs and lower body... I believe the lower body, intestines, and body cavity may be exposed... We should start there.” Smuggs said his a clever look in his eye.

Sericon has hiped it would go this way! “Yeah, Let’s end this beast!” Sericon said before listening to Smuggs’s idea... It sounded gross beyond reason but still a opening was a opening... Sericon guesser they could get in that way.

“We don’t gotta reach the heart either, he just gotta get to the center most part of the Titan, the explosive pressure from the detonating bomb should take care of the rest.” Smuggs said ready for take off.

Sericon nodded, he wondered what Smuggs meant by not needing to get the heart... Though to be honest since the Titan was undead it wouldn’t have a bearing heart anyway. “Got any ideas to keep the goop out?” Sericon asked the group?

Sericon was just about to push the ship for flight when Maleok spoke up. “Ja mon, mind giving me a lift to the head? I don’t find staying on the back that might explode later a wise decision. Sericon looked at the massive Drakkari and the lack of room on the vessel... “Alright, but hold on tight, you may have to hang on the outside!” Sericon laughed.
“It may not seem like much but I follow the legion not only because I see why Sargeras wanted to cleanse the universe but because I think in some way he still cares...” Sericon paused, he knows that might have sounded insane.

The corners of Izzabelle’s lips turn up slightly in a small smile before fading back into a more tired look. “It’s nice to know that Sargeras cares in some way,” She lets out a derisive snort “It’s more than I can expect from The Burning Phoenix, and his Void Witch.” She tries to push the thoughts of them from her mind. Why just thinking of them left her with a plethora of emotions she didn’t feel like dealing with at this time.

“Do you know why the leaders are doing what they are doing?” Sericon asked honestly, he absentmindedly scratched his scar.

Izzabelle brings her hand to her head and rubs her temples. “If you mean why Burning Phoenix, decided to take everything from me then toss me away so I can have my mind broken....” She pauses the madness slipping past Yumara’s defenses for a moment. I will destroy myself, I will not let them destroy my mind... then as quickly as the thought comes if vanishes once more. “He was trying to make a safe haven for his Void Witch. He decided tossing me to the one of the only beings that could completely destroy me was a great idea.” Izzabelle starts fidgeting and digging at the patches of void tainted flesh that now cover about twenty percent of her body. Foul blackish purple blood oozes from the wounds her claws make. “A choice he says.. I want you to have a freaking...choice.. That Flaming Bastar....Where was my damn choice back when it freaking mattered...” She stops when she realizes that her voice had been raising with each word. She falls back against her seat then activates her crimson vial to heal the self inflicted wounds. “As for Master Isaik he saw that Salkeen would die, and us with him, if all three of us remain under his thrall...” She stops and looks at Sericon.. “It might seem cold, and cruel, but after what they have done, after what he has taken. I find that I’m having a really hard time caring. Why should I care if the people who destroyed me and tossed me away are killed.” Yes, yes, why should you care, they don’t want you. But I want you, I will make it so that you get your reve...

The invisible vines wrapped around Izzabelle begin to crumble. Orion leaps from the broom onto her shoulder, bringing about a much needed silence. His presence on her shoulder Also quieted also the rushing thought bombarding her mind.

“Well, I am a great pilot, I’m sure we can figure this out, though I’m sure the gnome has already come up with a plan!” Sericon nodded to himself, it was his way of reassuring himself. Sericon looked at Izzabelle, “I won’t allow you to sacrifice yourself, there are other ways!” Sericon nudged her shoulder, “And to be honest much weaker minions we can sacrifice! If I got to I’ll go find a imp!”

A genuine smile actually forms across her face as she listens to Sericon speak. She felt more at ease in his presence, it was probably because he was the only one she felt that she could trust. “You are indeed a great Pilot... you’re the first one I thought of when the idea popped into my head... then again my extensive list of Legion affiliated pilots consists only of you.” Izzabelle grins sitting up a little straighter. “So who are you going to put in the Drivers seat while you’re off Imp hunting?” She laughs about this time they pull up alongside the Tinkerer and the Drakkari.

She looks at Sericon a smile appearing on her face... “The Crap we have to go through to down this monstrosity....” She pauses and buries her face in her hands “although being taken out by a Gargantuan Titan tapeworm is not the way I want to go... let’s bring this beast to its end then destroy the pathetic wretch controlling it.”
“It’s nice to know that Sargeras cares in some way,” She lets out a derisive snort “It’s more than I can expect from The Burning Phoenix, and his Void Witch.”

Sericon looked at Izzabelle slyly, “Those dealing with demons usually can’t show they care. Caring is weakness, mercy is power.” Sericon said honestly. He continued to listen to Izzabelle as she spoke showing a bit of concern but it was always quickly replaced with positivity... “It may be hard to understand why they do the things the way they do... The way we think may not think alike but we are all here because we’re not entirely normal.” Sericon said knocking on his head, to try to refer to his own internal issues. Sericon put his hand on Izzabelle’s shoulder, “To trust you with all their lives... That makes you kinda important...” Sericon said with a smile before returning to piloting.

“You are indeed a great Pilot... you’re the first one I thought of when the idea popped into my head... then again my extensive list of Legion affiliated pilots consists only of you.” Izzabelle grins sitting up a little straighter. “So who are you going to put in the Drivers seat while you’re off Imp hunting?”

“Off imp hunting? I know how to summon a imp, madam! Piloting isn’t the only thing I do!” Sericon said exaggeratedly.

“The Crap we have to go through to down this monstrosity....” She pauses and buries her face in her hands “although being taken out by a Gargantuan Titan tapeworm is not the way I want to go... let’s bring this beast to its end then destroy the pathetic wretch controlling it.”

“You don’t know the half of it!” Sericon said pushing his ship harder, the legion vessel flew towards the head of the Titan stopping only momentarily to drop off the Drakkari near the forehead of the Titan. “Good luck, sounds like your gonna need it!” Called Sericon as he heard the combat within the Titan. Sericon gave the others maybe a moment to say anything as well before pushing the ship forward.

Flying straight then going into a climb Sericon turned the vessel around while gaining tons of altitude... Sericon spoofed the shattered end of the Titan, there was lots of Titans blood and exposed gore... “To be honest, I’m not sure what we would find in a undead construct made of Titan pieces...” Sericon said pushing the ship into a spiraling dive. Sericon glamced back to see Smuggs working on some mechanical device in his seat... Sericon was nearly about to ask what it did when the device hummed to life, a translucent green barrier formed over the torn roof of the legion vessel....

Smuggs called out, “This is the best I can do, it will hold out liquid and viscous fluids so long as we don’t come to a complete stop!”

Sericon nodded he could work with that! Keep the vessel moving! “Can we shoot out of this?” Sericon asked.

“All projectiles from the inside will pass through the shield, try not to stick anything outside the shield you don’t wanna lose!” Smuggs called back.

Sericon smiled, “Alright folks you heard the man! Arms, feet and legs inside the vehicle at all times! Fasten your seat belts should they still be attached to your seat!” Sericon yelled as he pushed the legion vessel into a fast dive! The small ship, gained higher and higher speed as it approached the rear area of the Titan, Sericon scanned the mangled mess of torn flesh before spotting a opening right next to what looked like dragging intestines.

Sericon laughed as he began to make the legion fighter spin! The vessel got closer as closer until all that anyone could see before them was a wall of flesh! The ship impacted into the Titan, shaking violently as it just barely was small enough to enter, the ship lurched twice and a area of fin tore away before the vessel ripped free of the wall of flesh!

Sericon couldn’t believe his eyes, It was much more spacious then he originally expected... “Well I didn’t expect this, but it seems their are no guts in this Titan!”

Smuggs chirped up, “It never had a need for guts, it’s a full construct made of Titan flesh! It doesn’t need to digest!” Smuggs said before peering at a massive sac of flesh on the far side of the spacious flesh cavern... “Though.... I guess the plague containment for that horrific breath attack had to be in here somewhere...” Smuggs said wearily.

“Might I suggest we don’t break that thing?” Sericon joked gesturing to the massive sac of flesh. Sericon took the ship lower, he could just about make out the rib line on the fleshy walls... He also could see thousands of globules waiting for something...
Izzabelle heard what Sericon was saying, however at this time they were just words. She had other things to worry about, she couldn’t be going into this next battle, with a muddled mind. Still if she was going to leave, she would have to put Orion out of commission. She hopes that the tinkerer can help with that.

“Off imp hunting? I know how to summon a imp, madam! Piloting isn’t the only thing I do!” Sericon said exaggeratedly.

Izzabelle cannot help but laugh “Piloting and summoning, all around multi talented, now let’s see some of that awesome flying of yours.”

“To be honest, I’m not sure what we would find in a undead construct made of Titan pieces...” Sericon said pushing the ship into a spiraling dive. Sericon glanced back to see Smuggs working on some mechanical device in his seat... Sericon was nearly about to ask what it did when the device hummed to life, a translucent green barrier formed over the torn roof of the legion vessel....

Izzabelle had no idea what to expect either. She pulls her face scarf up over her mouth, and nose. It is specially designed to keep out airborne poisons and plagues. It also will prevent her from ingesting anymore of the corrupted Titan blood. The fel plague spiders inside her are becoming restless she can sense it. Izzabelle turns and sees the tinkerer tinkering with a device in his hands. She turns to get a better look as she does the device activates. A translucent green force field forms over the large hole where the room had been ripped off.

Sericon nodded he could work with that! Keep the vessel moving! “Can we shoot out of this?” Sericon asked.

“All projectiles from the inside will pass through the shield, try not to stick anything outside the shield you don’t wanna lose!” Smuggs called back.

It was nice to know that they could shoot out through the translucent barrier. Creating fire power equal to that of a hunters barrage, wouldn’t take much out of her. The fire power of siege weapons however would be a last resort. Izzabelle knows that she might collapse if she tries using the ability. For a flash her entire being fills with rage, and she has to force it back down. if I still had my bond with Jericha I could use the ability more often. She knows that if needed she could pull on her bond with Salkeen, however she doesn’t want to depend on something much less someone that that...

[1/2]
Sericon smiled, “Alright folks you heard the man! Arms, feet and legs inside the vehicle at all times! Fasten your seat belts should they still be attached to your seat!” Sericon yelled as he pushed the legion vessel into a fast dive!

Whatever thought was filling Izzabelle’s head banished as Sericon speaks. She swiftly straps herself into her seat, just as Sericon pushes the vessel into a fast dive. This reminds her o little of the dive they took through Reavix’s artillery fire, when they destroyed the compound earlier. She couldn’t wait for all this to be over with.

The ship impacted into the Titan, shaking violently as it just barely was small enough to enter, the ship lurched twice and a area of fin tore away before the vessel ripped free of the wall of flesh!

Sericon couldn’t believe his eyes, It was much more spacious then he originally expected... “Well I didn’t expect this, but it seems their are no guts in this Titan!”

Looking around it was truly much more spacious on the inside, thankfully! “I can live with that, Titan like it’s creator lacking in guts. This really shouldn’t shock me...”

Smuggs chirped up, “It never had a need for guts, it’s a full construct made of Titan flesh! It doesn’t need to digest!”

“Indeed... strong but gutless on the inside, this whole thing stinks of Reavrix.” Her eyes follow Smuggs’ as he brings her attention to the rather large Fleshy sack. “I agree breaking that thing probably wouldn’t be in our best interest.” As she speaks her hands text on her blades. The spiders are skittering up and down her throat, a few are climbing around in her mouth. She will pull the mask down when the fighting begins. She looks as Sericon brings them deeper into the massive constructs insides. She could see thousands of globules waiting and it didn’t take an idiot to know exactly what they were waiting for. Izzabelle turns to Sericon, “please tell me the guns still work on this vessel.”

[2/2]
Maleok rode near the outside of the vessel, handing on woth his great Drakkari strength until they neared the Titan’s head. Maleok didn’t need to be told it was time for him to go, as they approached Maleok attached a chain of blood to the vessel and swim down to the forehead below. Landing hard Maleok gestured to the blood chain calling it back to him. Before looking back at Sericon and the vessel.

“Good luck, sounds like your gonna need it!” Called Sericon as he heard the combat within the Titan.

Maleok only nodded, he was now mentally preparing himself for the battle he was entering... He took note of his gear, chains of blood... These were literal iron chains made from the iron in blood then reinfused with blood magic for strength... Maleok has gotten quite adept at converting the whole chains to blood and back. His sword, forged with the blood of three thousand men, it would respond to his call at any time because it was born of blood! Finally his armor, some minor punctures but it To was mostly intact...

Maleok roared extending his blood chain into the titans flesh and leaping off the side of the titans head. Swinging full force he spotted his opening, a tear in the flesh made earlier by Lord Salkeen. Maleok swing into the year and landed hard inside the skull... Maleok looked up slowly, the demon lord battled with his lord as Void and Titans blood raged around the battlefield... Maleok saw a walking specter, Jericha had been horridly damaged by this fight and Maleok could feel it... The Drakkari charged forward and stood near the half ethereal void witch, with a mighty swing of his sword he cut a massive swath into the flesh Titans inner flesh on the ground... with a commanding gesture Maleok pulled forth Titans blood and forced it to pull away from the corruption inside it... With a forced gesture hardened shards of blood flew into the air and stabbed into fleshy extensions and blood globules... It would still not be enough, the Titan already tried to heal itself...

Maleok was at a slight loss, how could they beat Reavrix within this fleshy prison? It was not unlike fighting a Druid in the middle of a jungle!
Varicar watched as the containment was successful... He breathed a slight sigh of relief, healing the other minions was easy healing two near gods from a ludicrously powerful explosion, he was unsure it could be accomplished... The whole ordeal seemed to take much from all of them, Yumara set to healing herself. Varicar added his own healing to accelerate the procedure... It was then Isaik chose to isolate them by returning to his vessel...

you should go to where you are needed as well. Jericha and Salkeen are both idiots, and she will not be able to heal the damage the light has inflected on her.”

Varicar nodded respectfully, it was his job to ensure the survival of the group. With a quick bow Varicar teleported away and towards the battle raging inside the titans skull. Apearing beside Maleok and Jericha he saw the true horrific damage she had been inflicted... Varicar extended his hand to heal before pausing, he was instructed not to heal Jericha, but his programming instructed he ensured her survival... It left him at a loss...

Varicar instead of immediately healing Jericha pondered over options in his mind... He saw one way he might succeed, kneeling low before Jericha... “Commander, please let me heal you...” Varicar pleaded Jericha... He couldn’t think of what else to do, she was turned away by his presence and him healing her without her permission endangered her...

Varicar hoped that Jericha might see reason, she could very likely die if she did not receive healing... He would make any promise to do so, it was his objective to persevere the group not corrupt her...
“Yes Master perhaps talking to Izzabelle without Salkeen’s interference would be a good idea.”

Isaik nodded towards Yumara, “When plagued by the outside mentally altering forces, I found Izzabelle to be a outright aggressive and irrational, without either influence we can perhaps strike a deal that might make her more agreeable...”

“She blames us all for what happened with Ahcirej, however it’s the loss of her connection with Jericha that is hitting her the hardest. Izzabelle has spent over half her life watching over, and taking care of Jericha when her Void rips her apart. I can say that if it wasn’t for Izzabelle being with Jericha after the battle for that infernal. Neither Jericha or myself would be here. Jericha sought a true death and would have most likely succeeded.”

“This only shows her value more... We will revive Ahcirej... In multiple ways... Inside I feel Izzabelle might still care for her friends... It’s just trying to show her that she is not being abandoned...” Isaik said calculating...

“having Jericha let her be ripped away without a fight must have been devastating to her. Still she should have realized that when it comes to Salkeen, there’s nothing Jericha wouldn’t give up.” Yumara shrugs slightly “then again Jericha’s way of thinking is a bit messed up. In her mind she wasn’t doing anything wrong.”

Isaik gave a wicked grin exposing sharp teeth, “We are all the heroes of our own stories...” Isaik made a mental note of everything, it was better to talk to Izzabelle from a position of understanding...

“Master I don’t like it when she goes into this mode, it is dangerous. Her body isn’t made to be conducting holy energies, still it does. Most of the damage and pain is hidden behind the light borne armor that covers her form from head to toe. While she can feel the pain her body will react as though it doesn’t exist. Meaning that she can completely destroy her body and not realize it until she comes out of protection mode and drops dead.”

Isaik nodded slowly, “I feel your anxiety, trust me my minion, I do not like her using holy light either... I will do what I can to prevent it... For both their sakes...” Isaik said thinking of Lord Salkeen, who knew how the demon lord would react if his void witch was forever destroyed...

Isaik shook his head, he had no desire to lose Salkeen... It was a significant strength to control a demon lord, a personal legion at his command... Isaik gestured for Yumara to follow as he crossed through the void rift and onto his void vessel...

“Overly emotional minions.. sadly we cannot just line them up and kill them. Because it would screw to many things up.”

Isaik examined the dark forest around him, it would do well in his subterranean kingdom... “Overly emotional, yes but it is that same problem that made him so vulnerable to me in the first place... His affliction haunts his mind, his past haunts his dreams... And yet I have not met another so skilled in his craft...” Isaik telepathically responded to Orion.

Isaik waited until Yumara entered the ship behind him... Isaik watched her for many moments, He was unsure if he should reveal more to her about the book... Jericha has been right to fear it, but in the same way Isaik could never be rid of it... This time was apart of him, in many ways... Isaik put his arms together he felt the time inside his sleeve, it gave him strength, power, He felt his connection to it... This book was more than a tome of void magic...
Salkeen snareled at Reavrix clashing blades with him! In his peripheral vision he saw Jericha transform into a being of light... The change was not expected, but it wasn’t unneeded... Salkeen did wonder if she might feel the repercussions of this transformation later... Salkeen could feel his very soul fragment within her trying to devour the light and empower itself!

Within seconds Jericha crashed inbetween Reavrix and Salkeen pushing the two away, he could feel the light wash over him. It burned away the afflictions eating at his flesh and empowered his fel, his flames grew noticeably larger! She sent a blast of light at Reavrix causing him to fly backwards and away... Salkeen took the moment to regain as much energy as he could, heaving large snarling breathes the demon lord was pushing himself to get stronger, feel his true rage! Salkeen roared a demonic howl that echoed around the skull.

The light seeks to reclaim its lost child, two thought lost Come ever closer.... It is beginning, she is just starting, the light seeks to reclaim its... No! No! No! Not allowed she belongs to the void, she was promised to the void. Command your witch to return to the void in which she belongs. Should she revert to the true holy light, her void will be lost. You must break her from protection mode, before...

Salkeen was nearly ready to launch forward and attack when a black cloud of mist obscured his sight, when it cleared a glowing red gem took up the spot inbetween his horns. Salkeen could feel Ahcirej within, like that of a feeling of a limb that was separated! He could see Jericha felt it as well reverting back to the void her injuries more apparent!

It filled Salkeen with unimaginable rage... The demon lord shrieked unlike anything ever heard before his eyes and horns sparked with fel and light energy! Salkeen shot forth burning lasers of fel laced with light towards Reavrix! The other demon lord just barely bringing his axe up to block! The impact exploded in a shower of chaos magic and Reavrix landed farther away his axe melted apart... Salkeen feeling energy renewed charged forward and impacted with Reavrix again! His swords bit into Reavrix’s side but the death lord was cunning, a new dark blade formed of Titans blood and Reavrix slammed it against Salkeen’s left blade shattering it entirely! The demon lords were now locked in close combat each again trying to push the other... Salkeen snarled his whole focus on Reavrix, he never even saw Maleok and Varicar join the fight.