Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Salkeen looked back at Izzabelle, his eyes were stern and defiant, “I want you to have a choice... If you are released you have a choice...” The demon lord murmured so silently it might not have been heard...

A choice, he took everything from me and now he wants to give me a choice. Izzabelle can feel both her crimson vial and her inherent abilities kicking in and healing the damage she had caused herself earlier. She can feel the flesh knitting itself back together. At the moment the only voice in her head was her own. However at this point it was the most dangerous voice of them all. A choice, Where was my choice when he made me this, where was my choice when he cruelly ripped my soul from Jericha’s. She wanted to kill him, with every fiber of her being she so desperately wanted to kill him. Yet she couldn’t so instead she would remain as far from all of them as she could. If she was to try and leave when this was over, she needed to be away from all of them.

Even with her mind in turmoil, the presence of Smuggs makes her feel a bit calmer. Izzabelle can feel her plague fel spiders gathering deep within her, as she calls to them, through the mental connections they share. She feels them skittering up her throat, and filling her mouth. Her cheeks begin puffing out as more and more pour into her mouth. Suddenly her mouth opens and she spits them out. A little over three dozen fel spiders land on the monstrous flesh Titan’s back. They rapidly start growing, it isn’t long before they are the size of a warp stalker.

Izzabelle sends them to attack the shoulder joints of this monstrosity. They move swiftly across its back. Reaching the shoulder area they begin tearing into the flesh. Injecting fel into the Titans flesh, trying to weaken the integrity of the constructs arm. As the flesh corrodes and burns away, Izzabelle goes into a blade fury, slicing away at veins and arteries. She isn’t sure what she is doing, she just knows that she needs to destroy the arm and protect the Ered’kiel. pooling her power she opens a large rift behind her. And fires a massive beam of fel energy right at the gaping wound, the spiders and her have left in the Flesh Titans shoulder. Collapsing she realizes that there isn’t much else she can do, her strength and magic are nearly depleted. She needs to rest for a few minutes to recover, she also needs to get away.
With that Izzabelle shadow steps and appears behind Smuggs and Maleok, just as Smuggs slides the egg into his armor. Izzabelle didn’t know what to think, she just knew she wanted to be away from all of them. The massive amount of damage she had inflicted on herself, has her falling to her knees between the two. She activates her crimson vial, and looks at the two of them. “Lets bring this Titan down.”

Smuggs glared at Maleok and Izzabelle, rage in his eyes, “I am ready to kill this Titan...” The little gnome holstered his electric prod along his back and produced a metal contraption that unfolded into a full blown gun... The gnome was fully ready to get revenge for his pet, his friend... Smuggs began to move forward at a moderate pace like a soldier ready to take down a regime!

Smuggs moves forward across the area that would be the shoulder blades when a resounding crack filled the sky and shook the whole Titan... Smuggs gritted his teeth underneath his breathing mask and grabbed the burned flesh underneath him to hold on... It appeared that the final battle was entering its other stages, the demon lord showdown!

Izzabelle stood her ground for a bit before expelling plague spiders which quickly matured into warp stalker sized arachnid attackers that assaulted the Titan in the area of his shoulders... She followed quickly after them with her blades and blasts of fel power!

Smuggs saw why she did what she did... He however felt that if Reavrix perished it would end the whole fight... Smuggs pushes to move forward his weapon ready when Globules of dark Titans blood burst forth from the body of the flesh Titan and lashed out at the attacks! It was as if the entire Titan had a immune system of living Titans blood! Smuggs leapt backwards as the globule in front of him shot acid at his position... The gnome landed with his clawed gauntlet to keep him stable before firing three rounds at the globule turning it into mush...

“Damnable magic!” Smuggs hissed, the death of Subject Alpha still weighing heavy in his mind... The gnome took cover behind the remains of a twisted rib... It provided ample cover as acid splashed against it and over his head... The gnome returned fire blasting living Titan blood to pieces... Smuggs grunted as acid sprayed near him but nearly missed... It took the small gnome a second but the beginnings for a idea began to form... Smuggs checked his side pouch, it was still there... A micro irradiator... The gnome knew a blast on the outside of the Titan wouldn’t do much, but spying the arteries Izzabelle assaulted gave him a idea!

“Hey elf! You wanna stop this creature? I got a idea!” Smuggs called from his cover as acid sprayed again around him. The gnome peeked up firing several rounds into ten globules giving him some time to breath... “I got this bomb that if we get it deep within the Titan it might end it... Permanently...” Smuggs called holding the micro irradiator...
Maleok watched the sudden appearance of Smuggs before he and the gnome were covered by a intense blast of fel fire that enveloped the area... It seemed like the fel flames would never end, as if the three had been transported to a fel sun.... When the flames did eventually die down it became apparent that the beast the gnome commanded had taken the brunt of the damage and it slowly started to die...

Maleok barely knew the two beings near him so he was unsure how to feel, but that much fel fire would have ended him so he felt something akin to gratitude for them saving his life... The gnome however seemed enraged and now bent for revenge... The small humanoid moved forward venting about killing for his revenge... Maleok took a moment, he was sure they were instructed to take the demon lord alive...

It wasn’t long after that Izzabelle appeared by them and the three, Smuggs now armed with some technological rifle moved forward... Izzabelle seemed eager to attack the Titan’s shoulder and take out the arm when the group was attacked by what Maleok could only guess what’s the immune system of the Titan. Living Titan blood oozed out from the flesh and assaulted the group with acid... The gnome was quick to act firing on the slimes and blasting them apart...

This form of combat was harder for Maleok, acid was one of the few things that could kill him... Maleok dodges the acid attacks heading towards him and using his command of blood forced a section of the titans back to rise and act as cover for him... The massive Drakkari now only had to slay the ever multiplying globules!

Maleok slashed his weapon down on one of the aggressive globules that went after him before using the now dead blood to assault the others with hardened blood spikes, when he heard the gnome call out! Maleok couldn’t believe what he saw, the gnome wanted to use a massive bomb? Maleok looked around, it appeared he had little other choice, the Titan was just too strong for three people...
Salkeen clashed again with Reavrix, twin swords against a plagued axe... The two were locked in combat, Salkeen’s vibrant fel wreathed stretches out behind him as he fought and moved, on Reavrix extended sickening fleshy tunes that connected him to the undead Titan. It wasn’t long before his minion appeared near him...

Lord Salkeen, surely you didn’t think I was going to let you have all the fun.

Salkeen glanced at his minion while he dragged Reavrix’s axe down to the ground with his swords, “I was wondering when you would show up...” The demon lord hissed... Reavrix roared shoving Salkeen hard with his shoulder! Salkeen responded by flipping backwards and taking flight inside the titans skull! Reavrix responded by doing something similar, he could control all the dead flesh in his domain! Reavrix lifted off the ground being held by fleshy tentacles extending from his back and attaching to the Titan in several areas.

Reavrix glared around his room at the meddlesome void witches tainting magic... “Pitiful...” He muttered as he commanded the flesh of the Titan to life! All around the Titan, globules of blood starting pouring into the room to combat the void incursion as the walls themselves pulsates and lashed out at Jericha and her summoned beings with fleshy extensions... Reavrix readied himself to summon more when he quickly and last minute brought his axe up to block Salkeen who impacted with the traitorous demons lord with his blades! The two demon lords swung and blocked each other’s attacks while in the air, Salkeen using his wings to fly and Reavrix still suspended by his connections to the Titan! The air rang as demon steel slashed at demon steel, “How else did you expect this would end?” Growled Salkeen. “It is far from over! I can still reduce you and your armies to decayed slime!” Roared Reavrix as he swung his axe hard separating the two combatants with his mighty cleave...

“How foolish of you to bring your favorite minion... Let me return the favor to what you did to mine!” Reavrix roared extending his arm towards Jericha, within his hand a large black ball of plague coalesced before shooting forward towards Jericha! “Die witch!!” Reavrix screamed! Salkeen roared, lunging forward, he would not stand idly by while his Jericha was attacked! The demon lord moved incredibly fast crossing the battlefield, he might have made it if Reavrix didn’t capitalize on the moment tossing his plagued axe at Salkeen midair! The demon lord parried the axe midair and continued to try and rush forward, but now the spell of plague was much farther ahead!
Reavrix glared around his room at the meddlesome void witches tainting magic... “Pitiful...” He muttered as he commanded the flesh of the Titan to life! All around the Titan, globules of blood starting pouring into the room to combat the void incursion as the walls themselves pulsates and lashed out at Jericha and her summoned beings with fleshy extensions...

Jericha hisses in both pain and fury as one of the many fleshy extensions Reavrix summons strikes her before she can get her void barrier completely in place. It lashes diagonally up across her abdomen, chest, and neck. It would have gotten her face as well had she not blocked it with her arm. The acidic ichor coating the extensions begin to quickly eat away at her flesh. Her void touched demonic flesh bubbles up then bursts in in a splatter of blood and gore. Jericha summons her fel flames to burn away the rest of the slime that’s eating away at her. After the flesh dissolving ichor is taken care of she begins shadow mending her damaged flesh. Weaving dark Magic’s she casts vampiric touch, and shadow word pain on many of the blood globules and extensions. The healing she receives from the multiple vampiric touches greatly enhances the healing of her shadow mending.

Still she isn’t quite done, speaking in Shath’Yar Jericha once more calls upon the dark corrupted magic of the void. She casts suppression field on dozens of the bloody globules pouring into the room. As they move they explode in a shower of blood and ichor, damaging the other globules around them as well as her void summoned creatures. She rips open more rifts and portals, and from seeps blood of the old gods, void tainted globules and slimes to attack those that Reavrix had summoned. Dozens of void portals appear around her on the flesh covered floor. “UULL lwhuk H'IWN!” From them dark tendrils, and void terrors burst forth. The dark tendrils hurl balls of void energy at both fleshy extensions and globules, that burst in an explosion of corruption when they strike, damaging everything in the area around the impact site. The void terrors slam down onto the fleshy floor damaging, and stunning, all The oozes, and flesh tendrils, in a cone leading away from them.

While this is happening the patches of fel blaze, and creeping void are starting to merge together, causing a multitude of explosions of shadowfel amalgamation to go off all around the room.
The lack of the maddening voices in her head made Izzabelle’s able to think things through with more clarity, which angered, and hurt her even more. Still now was not the time for these emotions, now she was in battle and needed to be at her best.

Globules of dark Titans blood burst forth from the body of the flesh Titan and lashed out at the attacks! It was as if the entire Titan had a immune system of living Titans blood!

Izzabelle manages to mostly dodge the acidic spit of the globules of blood forming around her. Still spray from the acid hitting the Titans back splashes up over her legs. At this time a thin layer of void essence still covers most of her body offering her some protection against the acidic assault. Still it burnt away a few leaders of flesh, her legs were now pitted with many craters and holes. Greenish black puss spilled from them and down her legs. She sends shadow energy into her blades and goes into a blade dance. She slices and dices the bloody slimes around her, coming to a stop she unleashes a fan of knifes. She can see the Gnome firing at the blood globules from behind one of the Titans twisted ribs. She watches as the massive Drakkari blood binder, calls upon his magic to create a shield of flesh.

Izzabelle’s spiders rear back and spit balls of fel at the globules attacking them. As Izzabelle opens dozens of miniature portals and opens fire on the cursed bloody oozes. Around her it fel flames seem to be falling from the sky, she isn’t sure how much longer she can keep this up. She was growing weaker with every passing second. There had to be something they could do, but what... she had tried to....

“Hey elf! You wanna stop this creature? I got a idea!” Smuggs called from his cover as acid sprayed again around him. The gnome peeked up firing several rounds into ten globules giving him some time to breath... “I got this bomb that if we get it deep within the Titan it might end it... Permanently...” Smuggs called holding the micro irradiator...

She turned when the Life tinkerer spoke to her, yes she very much wanted to bring this monstrosity to its bitter end. She shadow steps behind the Gnome after hearing his idea. “That sound like a lovely idea, I would offer to carry it through the blood stream myself however, with it’s immune system active that might prove a tad bit dangerous.” She lunges forward and swiftly slices a globule in half as it gets to close. Izzabelle ponders their predicament perhaps the Gnome had an idea. My spiders might be able to carry the bomb, if not..” She stops and a smile curls up the corners of her mouth. “Do you think a two person legion fighter Would be able to navigate this Titans arteries and carrying that bomb to the heart of it.” Izzabelle could only think of one person who would be able to pull off such a feat if it were even possible.

They’re would need to be two people manning the vessel one in the front maneuvering through the blood stream and blasting away anything that attacks from the front, the person in the back would be in charge of keeping the back and sides of the demonic vessel protected. She still isn’t sure why she is even thinking of such a ridiculous idea. Yet if it works, they could finally bring this cowardly wannabe demon lord crashing down. She hates having to ask anything of Salkeen right now. She didn’t want anything to do with him.. but for the sake of the mission and their lives, she would set aside her animosity. She also isn’t sure how much longer Yumara’s silence will last, she can already hear the soft whispers in her mind.

Izzabelle sighs and connects her mind with Salkeen’s My Lord we might be in need of Sericon’s flying skills. The Tinkerer has a bomb that could possibly put an end to the Titan. I would bring it to the heart of the beast myself, but alas it’s immune system is now active. If any of the legion fighters survived the earlier attack on the Ered'kiel, perhaps he and I can fly this bomb to the heart of this monstrosity. she isn’t sure if the idea will work or not, perhaps the life tinkerer and the Drakkari have a idea on how to do this. Another thing you should know Lord Salkeen, the longer Ahcirej remains as she is, the better the chance is of her personality reverting back to how it was before her mind was bound to your soul. With that she turns her attention fully back to the Gnome, speaking with Salkeen made her want to torture and kill something.
“How foolish of you to bring your favorite minion... Let me return the favor to what you did to mine!” Reavrix roared extending his arm towards Jericha, within his hand a large black ball of plague coalesced before shooting forward towards Jericha! “Die witch!!” Reavrix screamed! Salkeen roared, lunging forward, he would not stand idly by while his Jericha was attacked! The demon lord moved incredibly fast crossing the battlefield, he might have made it if Reavrix didn’t capitalize on the moment tossing his plagued axe at Salkeen midair! The demon lord parried the axe midair and continued to try and rush forward, but now the spell of plague was much farther ahead!

Oh Crap! Jericha swiftly brings up one of the most powerful void barriers that she has ever created. She forms it in a dome shape around her, her artifact eye glows as she uses it to power her shield. She sees Lord Salkeen moving at impossible speeds to intercept the ball of coalesced plagues. He would have made it had Reavrix not taking the opportunity to hurl his plagued diseased axe at him. The fact that the coward would attack her doesn’t surprise her one bit. Lord Salkeen rushing to deflect the attack, both angers and pleases Jericha. It pleases her because it shows he cares for her. However now was not the time to be showing that he cared. Jericha hisses Into Lord Salkeen’s mind just as he deflected the axe and went to rush forward again. what are you doing Lord Salkeen, I know that you care. Still rushing to save me makes both of us look weak. I’m your void witch I strike fear in weak, and powerful demons alike. No one will fear me if you constantly rush to save me. It makes me look weak, and it allows others to see that I am a weakness of yours. Jericha hopes that Lord Salkeen can understand she is extremely happy, but she cannot show it.

Jericha does something that she hasn’t tried yet, she summons her Lords fel flames. She possesses a true piece of his demonic soul, the blood running through her veins is his own. Starting from her feet her Lords fel flames cascade up over her body, it is hotter then her own fel fire. Still it doesn’t burn her, and will protect her more than her own flames would. She starts pulling the remaining patches of fel blaze and creeping void to her. She coalesces them together creating a ball of shadowfel amalgamation. She prepares to send it careening towards the plagued sphere that is hurling in her direction.

The plague ball strikes her barrier and shatters it, slowing it down some, just as she releases her sphere of total chaos. The two spheres strike and explode in as blast of plagues and pure energy. Jericha vanishes from view as the explosion washes over the area disintegrating over half the tendril and tentacles around her. When it clears she standing there over 60 percent of her body had been destroyed. Nearly all the skin and muscle on her arms and legs were destroyed. Burnt strips of plagued ridden flesh hang from different parts of her body. A large chunk of her abdomen has been eaten away at by some of the more hideous plagues. A third of her intestines are missing as well, sheer will power and magic stop the rest from spilling out onto the ground. Half of her chest has been burnt away by the blast of pure magic. Her ribs can be seen were the flesh had been blasted away. Beneath them her lungs expand and shrink as she draws in one pain laden breath at a time. Her heart beats erratically, she quickly start shadow mending the damage. Jericha begins casting vampiric embrace and vampiric touch, on everything around, she wasn’t about to just give up and die, still she desperately needed to heal herself.

Almost thirty percent of her face had also been destroyed in the blast. The only thing not overtly damaged by the blast, was her bone structure. The void infused fel steel that made up her skeletal system shown beneath the ruined flesh of her face. It gave her a destroyed cyborg look. The blackened void portal that fills her eye socket, makes her artifact eye glow eerily as she uses it to power up her healing. She switches to void form, as she does most of her missing flesh is replaces by Void Ethereal essence. When this was over she would need to be submerged in an amniotic fluid chamber so that her body could fully heal. She speaks once more into Lord Salkeen’s Mind, the pain evident in the course weak sound of her voice. We need to separate him from the Titan Lord Salkeen, we need to strike at the connections then you need to knock this pathetic bastard out of this skull. This coward knows he cannot fight you on his own so he is using the Titans power. Now show him the true power of the Phoenix of the Legion.

As she says this she starts summoning a monumental amount of void magic, she hopes that her void and Lord Salkeen’s fel will create a large enough blast to destroy Reavrix’s connections to the flesh Titan.
“I’ve left some of my vines wrapped around Izzabelle Master. For now they should help to keep the Soul Thief from communicating with her. I’m not sure how long they will last.” Yumara reaches up and rubs her temples all of this was one headache inducing. “I could tell while holding Izzabelle that she is extremely distraught.”

“That is good, her isolation from the Soul Thief should help her retain her own skills in fighting without fear of losing her...” Isaik hissed, Isaik thought for a second before responding to Yumara’s second concern... “Her fears are of being changed into the creature she has been become then being abandoned... It appears that is what Salkeen is doing, but not to me... He kept demanding I give her a choice... Unlike the one I gave him... Or so he feels... I had been following Salkeen for awhile before I contracted him...” Isaik stated thinking of how to convey the information to Yumara, “With the ability to see many possible futures ahead... A hard task as they change so much and the true possibilities are truly infinite... I saw a future where I had a burning fel Phoenix under my thrall... Salkeen is that Phoenix... I followed him to Outland where he hoped to become a demon hunter, but his arrogance was his undoing... He chose to find the Black Temple alone, and the legions demons indeed found him alone... The best time to contract a individual is when they are in a situation most dire... It is truly interesting that he sees his contracting as not having a true choice.... Though... I wonder if perhaps it is something more...” Isaik stated his last words close to a question... Could it be possible that the Soul Thief was affecting Salkeen as well? Perhaps it was the void corrupted Titans blood?

Isaik turned his attention to the barrier they would create to contain Ahcirej’s form... Ahcirej seemed to be fighting a bit to stay free... “Yes Master.” Yumara added her own strength to the cocoon and they made some progress, but even Isaik could feel that this was too easy...

“Ahcirej, listen we are not trying to trap you, we are not taking your freedom for you. You are in danger the longer you remain out here, you can feel the pull can’t you.” Ahcirej nods her head in understanding, she asks them both through a series of images if they were being truthful about not locking her in.

Isaik looked at Ahcirej who had asked him these series of questions and best formulated how to convey what he was doing... The containment he was creating could be exited, but it would be much easier to enter the containment then exit, it wasn’t to trap but the nature of the device... Isaik didn’t want to say he would trap Ahcirej within the containment but he would rather her be infuriated with him and temporarily trapped rather then free and destroyed... The containment Isaik planned to make could trap the soul inside but just as both he and Yumara were creating it, both he and Yumara would be needed to make it lock Ahcirej inside... However Isaik hoped this wouldn’t be needed...

Isaik looked at Ahcirej and sent her visions of the containment and how it would allow her to escape if she so desired, but he also showed how the magic worked... Her form, her echo, could easily enter the containment but leaving was harder... The magic flowed like a river, entering would mean riding the flow into the containment, leaving would mean swimming up the magic flow...

[1/2]
Still her mind fights to get away from Yumara, while her very form fights to get inside. She continues angrily beating at the barrier, suddenly Ahcirej starts pooling together a massive amount of holy power.

Isaik hissed in irritation the volume of generated power would make the containment of Ahcirej harder still, Isaik was clever and a man of many tricks... As Isaik wove his spell four stones appeared to act as regents for the magic... Three mightstones served as the base, these remarkable crystals could asborb and contain any kind of magic... The fourth stone was much darker, a single piece of shadowfrost... It’s purpose was evident, it too could hold magic as well as souls... or what was left of them...

Orion sensing the urgency suddenly appears on his little broom next to Yumara. “Master Isaik pull Yumara Into yourself, your void will shield her existence from Ahcirej. As long as Ahcirej can sense her she will keep attacking any barriers you two make. Unless she allows it she cannot be contained, it is what it means to be an unbound. Ahcirej can enter a containment field, she could remain there for as long as she chooses, but she can also leave when she chooses.”

Isaik noticed the arrival of Orion, something he one day desired to also have under his thrall... Isaik listener carefully to Orion as he continued using magic to shape the stones and spell into completion... “If it must be done...” Isaik hissed, but he would do it his own way, Isaik still weaving but nearly complete with his magic expelled shadowy clones that stood in the same position of binding and casting... It was then Isaik shunted from his own place to the spot one of his clones inhabited until he was right beside Yumara... Isaik passed a looking glance to his minion before shunting his shadows back into himself, once he did so his body was wreathed in shadows... With a strained hiss Isaik expanded his shadowy form and enveloped Yumara in his darkness before receding it and pulling her into him...

“Yumara is in possession of two things that Ahcirej desperately wants.”

Isaik theorized while trying to recover some energy that Ahcirej longed for what she didn’t have a soul and a body... He had poured considerable energy into his spells and now his ability to maintain his skeletal illusion started to fade away revealing the hideous being of fleshy tentacles underneath...

Once Ahcirej is contained I will freeze her. I move between worlds all the time, I can feel that she doesn’t have much longer here. If she vanishes there’s no telling if she will ever come back.

Isaik looked more energy into his spell and Ahcirej’s containment causing the crystals to merge into a single gem of dark red before the gem tried to asborb the containment of Ahcirej... This was the moment of truth, in mere moments... The gem would either stabilize and Ahcirej would be contained inside or it would detonate...

[2/2]
“That is good, her isolation from the Soul Thief should help her retain her own skills in fighting without fear of losing her...” Isaik hissed, Isaik thought for a second before responding to Yumara’s second concern... “Her fears are of being changed into the creature she has been become then being abandoned... It appears that is what Salkeen is doing, but not to me... He kept demanding I give her a choice... Unlike the one I gave him... Or so he feels... I had been following Salkeen for awhile before I contracted him...”

“Master, Izzabelle is complicated, she fears and hates, and likes and respects Salkeen all at once.” Yumara says softly letting out a small sigh. “She hates him because she believes he changed her just so he could abandon her. She respects the power he wields, although she believes that he Lets is anger control him to often, and often does stupid things without thinking.” As she speaks she pours more of her magic into Ahcirej’s containment. Which isn’t easy considering how badly Ahcirej is trying to get inside of her. “Izzabelle greatly fears not being excepted, or being abandoned. However her biggest fear Master is and always has been mind control, and mental manipulations. Salkeen destroyed the only protections she had against the Soul Thief, when he separated her soul from Jericha’s.” Yumara slightly shakes her head in dismay. “Binding them together wasn’t just for Izzabelle, it was for Jericha as well.”

Isaik stated thinking of how to convey the information to Yumara, “With the ability to see many possible futures ahead... A hard task as they change so much and the true possibilities are truly infinite... I saw a future where I had a burning fel Phoenix under my thrall... Salkeen is that Phoenix... I followed him to Outland where he hoped to become a demon hunter, but his arrogance was his undoing... He chose to find the Black Temple alone, and the legions demons indeed found him alone... The best time to contract a individual is when they are in a situation most dire... It is truly interesting that he sees his contracting as not having a true choice.... Though... I wonder if perhaps it is something more...”

Yumara looks at him with respect and adoration. “Trying to pick the correct future, that will bring about the desired outcome, among thousands of ever changing possibilities, must be tiring Master.” Yumara raised an eyebrow “Salkeen arrogant, you don’t say, Master. I believe his arrogance probably gets him into just as much trouble now as it did then. I might be wrong Master but Salkeen comes across as someone who is over confident in his abilities. Being confident in your abilities is good, over confidence leads to stupid mistakes. Stupid mistakes usually lead to the death of yourself or those close to you.”

Isaik listener carefully to Orion as he continued using magic to shape the stones and spell into completion... “If it must be done...” Isaik hissed, but he would do it his own way, Isaik still weaving but nearly complete with his magic expelled shadowy clones that stood in the same position of binding and casting... It was then Isaik shunted from his own place to the spot one of his clones inhabited until he was right beside Yumara... Isaik passed a looking glance to his minion before shunting his shadows back into himself, once he did so his body was wreathed in shadows... With a strained hiss Isaik expanded his shadowy form and enveloped Yumara in his darkness before receding it and pulling her into him...

[1/2]
The arrival of Orion has Yumara breathing a sigh of relief. His slowing time on Ahcirej made is easier for Master and her to complete the containment that would hold, whatever it was that Ahcirej had become. Still Ahcirej fought though, she could feel her building up her Holy Energy. Yumara can feel her trying to break through the cocoon they were creating. She fears what would happen if Ahcirej managed to get inside. She desperately wants to move towards Master, still she knows the slightest movement could open her to possession. She watches as Master creates shadowy clones of himself, and moves through them until he is right beside her. She finds herself calming down greatly now that Master is near her. As she is pulled into him, she can feel the constant battering against her shields stop. Once absorbed into Master, Yumara nearly collapses. While it doesn’t show, Yumara’s body is broken, and badly bruised by the continuous beating it received from Ahcirej trying to get in. No longer needing to protect herself Yumara put everything into the containment, greatly enhancing its power. She can only hope that Ahcirej will except the containment, they truly were trying to save her.

Once Yumara is safe within Master, Orion takes the chance to speak with Isaik without Yumara being able to hear. ”Ahcirej is after both the Dagger of binding and the thing of Jericha’s that Yumara kept. The thing she was suppose to destroy. If Jericha knew she kept it, she would fly into an uncontrolled rage. Still her having kept it, might help in bringing Ahcirej back to a living form.” Orion appears is able to slow time even more on Ahcirej now that she is confused at the sudden disappearance of Yumara. He can feel that the time is upon them, would Ahcirej allow them to keep her safe within the gem, or would she break free shattering her containment, and disappear.

[2/2]
Ahcirej was starting to have trouble controlling herself, she wanted, no she needed to get to Yumara. Yumara was the key, she was the mother, she must get in. Still they both fought to keep her out, let me in damn you. A part of Ahcirej, fought against herself, as they built a cocoon around her. Trap, cage, prison, don’t trust... Haven, sanctum, shelter...safe place two halves screaming two things Ahcirej doesn’t know what to believe. they build you a prison using Dark magic... He’s a dark magic user, of course anything he creates will be filled with dark magic. What were you expecting love and light? Still Ahcirej pools her holy light, she hold back on releasing it, but just barely.

Isaik looked at Ahcirej and sent her visions of the containment and how it would allow her to escape if she so desired, but he also showed how the magic worked... Her form, her echo, could easily enter the containment but leaving was harder... The magic flowed like a river, entering would mean riding the flow into the containment, leaving would mean swimming up the magic flow...

Ahcirej is sure how to feel about this, she doesn’t like the idea that she would have to fight to be able to leave this prison/sanctuary. She isn’t pleased that the two of them are trying to contain her in something so dark. She understands what they are doing, and why they are doing it. Still the dark magic doesn’t set well with her. There’s something about it that doesn’t sit well with her, things are changing.

Isaik still weaving but nearly complete with his magic expelled shadowy clones that stood in the same position of binding and casting... It was then Isaik shunted from his own place to the spot one of his clones inhabited until he was right beside Yumara... Isaik passed a looking glance to his minion before shunting his shadows back into himself, once he did so his body was wreathed in shadows... With a strained hiss Isaik expanded his shadowy form and enveloped Yumara in his darkness before receding it and pulling her into him...

the sudden disappearance of Yumara baffles Ahcirej. The magic she had been summoning dissipates, as the overwhelming need she had been feeling vanishes. She might of been content to be contained safely within the sanctuary. Yet as she looks around her eyes land on Varicar. Her mind is assaulted with images, her flesh is being destroyed,

From his left hand foul smelling black mist eased over Jericha’s body... The vicious magic ate away at the skin and caused her flesh to decay... From his other hand green healing mists mixed with small amounts of fel healed any damaged skin that it came across... Slowly but surely Varicar would cure Jericha of her troublesome light magic by converting parts of her flesh to undeath!!

She remembers the pain of having her flesh decayed, of having parts of her turned to the death. [i]The Master didn’t like her light magic, that’s what he had said.. get away she had to get away. Everything’s screaming at her to run, still there’s memories of Her Lord filling the emptiness left by her light with his flames. The memory of Him her and Jericha creating the first Absolute hot she had ever created. She is confused why had they tried to destroy her light, Lord Salkeen possesses light of his own. Was her light dangerous, she screams inside of her mind.

This was the moment of truth, in mere moments... The gem would either stabilize and Ahcirej would be contained inside or it would detonate...

She can feel that the time is upon them, would Ahcirej allow them to keep her safe within the gem, or would she break free shattering her containment, and disappear.

[1/2]
Orion senses suddenly that Ahcirej might not allow herself to be contained. There’s to many unknowns, who she was, who she became and what she now is, we’re all battling each other for dominance. As Isaik finishes the Gem, Orion adds something to it. As the four gems begin combine a fifth appears to combine with them. This isn’t any ordinary gem, it’s the bloodstone that Eago had used to contain Jericha’s non-corporeal form. Orion cannot be sure how, or even if. it will work on an unbound. The bloodstone suddenly pulls Ahcirej’s form into it, just as the gem Isaik is creating stabilizes around it. Around that gem a cocoon of solidified amber appears. In order to get out Ahcirej would first need to free herself from, the bloodstone, then from the gem Master Isaik had created, and finally from the containment that Yumara had created. It was a layered containment.

Ahcirej goes to free herself when Orion speaks to her. “I wouldn’t do that if I was you.” Ahcirej looks around the gem trying to decide the best way out. “They said it wasn’t a prison that I could leave. I am simply testing whether or not they were being truthful.” Orion sits on his broom and cleans his face, “ You can leave if you choose, but It wouldn’t be a wise idea.” ”why not? it starts to dawn on Ahcirej that Orion can hear the words that she is unable to speak. “You risk the chance of being obliterated if you try and leave, without their permission.” Ahcirej screams inside of her head..”they lied, they said it wasn’t a prison, they said they wouldn’t trap me. Ahcirej is furious. Orion gives her a look of irritation “ They did nothing of the sort, when you chose to be contained...” ...”I did nothing of the... “yes you did, if you had truly been against it you would not be in there. Now listen, neither Yumara or her Master knew about this. When an unbound willing allows themselves to be bound in or to something. They run the risk of being destroyed if they try and break those bonds. So I would suggest that you rest and let them watch over you, now where do you wish to be.” Ahcirej sinks into a sitting position angry at Orion for not saying anything about this. “I want to be with Lord Salkeen, or with Jericha” “Understood, I’m sure as soon as they are done fighting, they will bring you to where you wish to be.” With that Orion freezes time within the bloodstone, adding another layer of protection to the containment.

Orion turns to Isaik. I apologize for not saying anything, but Ahcirej would not of allowed the containment if she had known. She doesn’t want to be destroyed so she will not fight to break free. with that Orion and his broom both vanish a moment later he appears and jumps onto Izzabelle’s shoulder.

[2/2]
Yumara absentmindedly reaches out and ruffles Varicar’s hair. “You make me proud Varicar, I wouldn’t change anything about you.

Varicar looked at her before quickly tightening his hood, loose hair could result in distraction then failure or death of his directive. He never truly like his hair anyway, it was the hair of the elf trapped in the masters lair, Varicar was different, he was a homunculus but also he was the most advanced... He was better than the elf trapped in darkness, forever bound to feed his brothers.

As the scene played out in front of him, Varicar mostly observed, the pure magic power that the Masters were dealing with left Varicar with little to aid with... If he had tried to help in the wrong way it might cause a anomaly and failure, so for the most part Varicar had been making chi mists to heal any harm and observing...

The magic the masters were working with until at last moment when the true moment fame would Ahcirej be contained within or free to roam and be possibly lost forever.
“That sound like a lovely idea, I would offer to carry it through the blood stream myself however, with it’s immune system active that might prove a tad bit dangerous.”

Smuggs concurred the idea as he turned his rifle of a group of globules blasting them to bits... Smuggs pondered, the bomb would need to be deep within the Titan hopefully somewhere in the center...

“Do you think a two person legion fighter Would be able to navigate this Titans arteries and carrying that bomb to the heart of it.”

“Perhaps!” Smuggs responded tossing a small grenade at several globules! He ducked as acid sprayed up against the cover... “You even sure any fighters are still operating?” Smuggs asked...
what are you doing Lord Salkeen, I know that you care. Still rushing to save me makes both of us look weak. I’m your void witch I strike fear in weak, and powerful demons alike. No one will fear me if you constantly rush to save me. It makes me look weak, and it allows others to see that I am a weakness of yours.

Salkeen hissed he should have known Jericha could protect herself... Salkeen watched however as her magic and Reavrix’s collided resulting in a horrific scene as Jericha’s body was rotted horrifically by the blasts of plague.. The sheer act filled Salkeen with rage...

Salkeen turned to face Reavrix, his glorious burning wings trailing behind him were wreathed in fel flames that flared up showing Salkeen’s true anger! The demon lord charged forward at amazing speeds toward Reavrix, his blades extended! Mid-bolt Salkeen heard more of Jericha’s words.

We need to separate him from the Titan Lord Salkeen, we need to strike at the connections then you need to knock this pathetic bastard out of this skull. This coward knows he cannot fight you on his own so he is using the Titans power. Now show him the true power of the Phoenix of the Legion.

Salkeen snarled, he would do more than separate Reavrix from his Titan! Salkeen bolted forward clashing his swords with Reavrix, a massive shower of flames and plague radiated around the combatants. Salkeen was faster then Reavrix however and within seconds the demon lord had struck at Reavrix from the side, Reavrix however was clever and blocked the move! Reavrix hissed, forcing Salkeen back before leaping backwards high into the air! “Do you really think so little of me? Separate me from my creation? You would die trying!” Reavrix roared summoning arcane magic to his hands and sending blasts of necrotizing ice towards the elven demon lord.

Salkeen snarled and dodged the falling cascade of ice, leaving fel flames I his wake when he received a communication from Izzabelle...

My Lord we might be in need of Sericon’s flying skills. The Tinkerer has a bomb that could possibly put an end to the Titan. I would bring it to the heart of the beast myself, but alas it’s immune system is now active. If any of the legion fighters survived the earlier attack on the Ered'kiel, perhaps he and I can fly this bomb to the heart of this monstrosity.

Salkeen hissed as a shard of ice lanced his side drawing his demonic blood... Salkeen telepathically communicated back.. “So be it, Either call to him... Or I suspect The Master has heard these communications already and will be sending him...” Salkeen snarled as another ice lance pierced his leg... The wounds they created grew black as the necrotizing magic festered...

Salkeen launched himself forward at Reavrix again filling the room with burning fire! Again the demon lords clashed weapons showering magic around them... “Your alone you swill, You will perish, even if I die, my minions will come for you...” Salkeen grunted trying to push Reavrix’s weapon down.
“Master, Izzabelle is complicated, she fears and hates, and likes and respects Salkeen all at once.”

Isaik listened to Yumara speak of Izzabelle’s relationship to her current lord... Complicated as was normal in these types of powerful entities.

“Izzabelle greatly fears not being excepted, or being abandoned. However her biggest fear Master is and always has been mind control, and mental manipulations. Salkeen destroyed the only protections she had against the Soul Thief, when he separated her soul from Jericha’s.”

Isaik tilted his head slightly, though he truly didn’t feel fear he understood why a individual like Izzabelle might have such a fear... A fear of Isolation... Something within her likely surfaced whenever she was truly alone... Isaik pondered the possibility that he could place protections of the mind in Izzabelle’s mind... He could but it would require her to begin trusting him again...

“Trying to pick the correct future, that will bring about the desired outcome, among thousands of ever changing possibilities, must be tiring Master.”

Isaik sighed, it was, it took most of his power and energy to constantly discern and and try to influence the timelines... Even after Isaik had completely done all he could to influence things in his direction, the lines of time could take a totally new course... More recently Isaik had seen a interesting group of future events... A war of thorns, A war in which the alliance and horde fought over night elven lands, a war where if the horde failed their original plans they resorted to much more aggressive path...

He was brought back to Yumara speaking about Salkeen’s overconfidence, Isaik agreed, he was quite arrogant and overconfident. It had the benefit of setting Salkeen up against impossible foes, he would push himself harder, he loathed defeat... However he needed minions near him to ensure his survival when he failed...

This was it the crystal was stabilizing, with Yumara sage inside his form Ahcirej lessened her offense attacks on the barriers... The being Orion spoke to Isaik.

”Ahcirej is after both the Dagger of binding and the thing of Jericha’s that Yumara kept. The thing she was suppose to destroy. If Jericha knew she kept it, she would fly into an uncontrolled rage. Still her having kept it, might help in bringing Ahcirej back to a living form.”

Isaik nodded, the dagger of binding was a given, it was likely to be needed to pull Ahcirej’s form back to their world permanently... The other item caused Isaik a bit of curiosity, but it was to be saved for a different time...

The crystal finally stabilized and with Ahcirej inside... At first the gem appeared to be orangish in nature but within a few moments the gem grew darker and radiated burning power... Isaik had suspected her latent power would effect the gem... Isaik peered at the gem noticing Ahcirej and Orion debating within... If appeared Ahcirej would be trapped within...

I apologize for not saying anything, but Ahcirej would not of allowed the containment if she had known. She doesn’t want to be destroyed so she will not fight to break free.

“I see no wrong done here... In truth I wished her to be trapped within for her own safety, but I could not do so without lying to her, she might have tried to escape... Your actions made things better without breaking our words...” Isaik hissed, he grabbed the gem midair and examined its surface for imperfections, It seemed stable and strong... Perfect... As Orion disappeared Isaik heard other communications he should act upon...

My Lord we might be in need of Sericon’s flying skills. The Tinkerer has a bomb that could possibly put an end to the Titan. I would bring it to the heart of the beast myself, but alas it’s immune system is now active. If any of the legion fighters survived the earlier attack on the Ered'kiel, perhaps he and I can fly this bomb to the heart of this monstrosity.

Isaik could hear the communication, with the flick of his wrist, he sent a suggestion to Sericon... Find a functioning Fighter... Lastly the Dark Master has two things to do... He held the crystal holding Ahcirej high before gesturing with his other hand to make it disappear! After the gem completely vanished, Isaik moved swiftly backwards releasing Yumara from his form...

Far from Isaik or Yumara, the air around Salkeen grew darker before a burst of shadowy fog covered him... As the shadows cleared Salkeen had a red gem crystal that floated right in-between his horns... Isaik has done as he was asked, she was with Lord Salkeen.
Jericha watches as her Lord attacks Reavrix. As he does she has what remains of her Dark Tendrils hurl massive balls of condensed void. At the fleshy wall of the Titan that Reavrix is attached to. Jericha lets out a low growl of frustration, they were many connections spread about. Separating this bastard from the Titan wasn’t going to be an easy task. As the living connections seemed to heal themselves slowly after taking damage. This meant she would have to destroy the freaking things one at a time. She directs the has the dark tendrils focus on attacking one connection at a time. The remaining void terrors slam down on any bloody globules that come close. Jericha is about to open up a few void tears when she senses that her Lord is hurt. oh damn! She had never gone into protection mode with Lord Salkeen before. It had been nearly three centuries since the last time it had happened.

Salkeen hissed as a shard of ice lanced his side drawing his demonic blood... Salkeen telepathically communicated back.. “So be it, Either call to him... Or I suspect The Master has heard these communications already and will be sending him...” Salkeen snarled as another ice lance pierced his leg... The wounds they created grew black as the necrotizing magic festered...

A dome shaped shield appears surrounding Jericha, In the center of the shield Jericha removes her Artifact Eye. She starts chanting in Shath’Yar as she does the void within her is pulled into the eye. When done nearly all the void she possesses is now trapped within her mystical eye. She sticks it back into the hollow socket, and blinks. When she opens her eye it is no longer glowing with its eerie white light. It is now a radiant azure blue. In a monotone voice devoid of all emotion she speaks, “activate magical sequence holy light.” As she says this her body is encased in armor made of light. Her now blue eye shines with a golden light. A staff appears in her outstretched hands, streaked with veins of holy magic. The top of the staff resembles angels wings, with a bright white gold orb situated between them emitting an brilliant pale light.

Salkeen launched himself forward at Reavrix again filling the room with burning fire! Again the demon lords clashed weapons showering magic around them... “Your alone you swill, You will perish, even if I die, my minions will come for you...” Salkeen grunted trying to push Reavrix’s weapon down.

Deep inside her mind Jericha screams in pain and terror. Even with most of her void locked away. The sheer agony of conducting holy magic through her void tainted body, left her wanting to rip her mind and body to shreds. Casting apotheosis Jericha enters pure holy form, she can feel the mind blowing agony ripping at her. Vanishing she reappears above Lord Salkeen and Reavrix, she comes down like a meteor. Her staff slams down onto Reavrix axe and her Lords Blades, in an explosion of fel, holy and necrotizing arcane. She casts purification on Lord Salkeen dispelling both diseased and magical effects that might be plaguing his body. She Shen casts divine star at Reavrix, before punching out at his face with the glowing end of her staff. She follows that with a holy word chastise, if Reavrix doesn’t block or dodge it the censure would guarantee that it would stun him for at least a few seconds. She calls down dozens of bolts of holy fire all around the room. Once in protection mode Jericha would utilize every ability she had to protect Lord Salkeen. She would fight until her death, and perhaps even beyond to keep him safe.

Throughout all of this Lord Salkeen had been protecting and trying to keep her safe. Now it was her turn, it wasn’t that Lord Salkeen couldn’t defend himself. It was the fact that Reavrix had proven to dangerous and powerful a foe, while attached to the Titan. Remaining in pure holy form is dangerous, for it could destroy her connections with the void. Still to keep Lord Salkeen safe she would give anything and everything.

In Lord Salkeen’s mind Lhashira’s brother laughs. [i]The light seeks to reclaim its lost child, two thought lost Come ever closer.... It is beginning, she is just starting, the light seeks to reclaim its... No! No! No! Not allowed she belongs to the void, she was promised to the void. Command your witch to return to the void in which she belongs. Should she revert to the true holy light, her void will be lost. You must break her from protection mode, before...[i]

[1/2]
the air around Salkeen grew darker before a burst of shadowy fog covered him... As the shadows cleared Salkeen had a red gem crystal that floated right in-between his horns...

The appearance of Ahcirej even trapped in time and locked behind layers of containment was enough to pull the holy light from Jericha. The void within her realizes the danger that the light possesses. As Ahcirej reclaims her light Jericha’s left eye vanishes and is replaces by the swirling vortex of her physical portal. In the center of that blackish purple vortex her artifact eye lights up with its unholy white glow. It unleashes the void being stored in an explosion of corrupted magic. The blast throws her back away from the two demon Lords. When she stands up she has returned to full void form. She starts opening dozens of void rifts, tears and portals. Summoning more dark tendrils void terrors, old gods blood and other void creatures to fight off the ever growing globules and rotting fleshy extensions.

The damaged caused to her body while in pure holy form can now be seen. There’s nothing left of her flesh, eighty five percent of her muscle tissue is gone. Her void enhanced fel steel skeleton now shows signs of damage. It is burnt and pitted with millions of tiny holes. Had her body been that of an real Elf she would be dead right now. But her body was the creation of her lord, and even mostly destroyed she still moved. Behind her ribs fel lungs still pulled in air, her void tainted heart, was still beating. Holding everything in place was the Ethereal essence, that now covered her entire form.

[2/2]
Sericon watched the massive Titan crawl towards the Ered’Kiel but it seemed when Lord Salkeen had entered the Titan and begun to presumably fight Reavrix within the flesh Titans action grew more erratic and random... It was almost as part of the Titans brain was busy doing something else... The thought appeared to Sericon, he truly wondered if the Titan did indeed have a brain...

As Sericon watched and the Ered’Kiel’s systems continued to pepper the outside of the Titan a small feeling began to gnaw at him, he should probably do more to help... Sericon silently wondered if perhaps he should search the wrecked hanger bay for any legion ship that could still fly...

Within minutes the elven warlock was up and wandering down the shattered halls of the Ered’Kiel, wires and metal were bent every which way as he made his way through... Sericon turned down a corridor and found it completely blocked... Scratching his chin he backtracked a bit before going down another path... After pass mountains of damage that would keep the Ered’Kiel forever grounded he finally found a entrance into the hanger...

The sight nearly made him lose hope... There was damage around the rest of the ship but the hanger had indeed taken the brunt of the impact... The entire hanger was in ruins, scrap heaps sat burning in hundreds of locations... A near third of the hanger didn’t even have a floor, the rocky floor of the mountain had replaced it with stone. Sericon cursed as he didn’t see any legion fighters anywhere it had seemed that absolutely none had survived... It appeared he would not be joining the battle above after all...

With his head hanging lower, he turned to leave the hanger when he spotted it... Underneath a mass of bent metal, frayed wires and a few boulders was the distinct shine of the smooth metal of a legion fighter... Sericon began to weave his hands immediately summoning fel to his will! The warlock created burning fel tentacles that ripped into the rubble burying the legion vessel, the hanger groaned as metal strained before Sericon roared in defiance pooling all his magic into the spell! The rubble fell away and the legion vessel was revealed!

Sericon at first was rather pleased but the happiness faded as it became apparent the legion fighter had been damaged... The whole top of the legion fighter had been ripped open, exposing hull within, if it managed to fly it’s pilot and riders would be open to attack! Sericon sighed, it was the best he could do... Sericon leapt up onto the legion vessel before easing his way inside... It appeared that there was enough space in the vessel for three individuals inside, Sericon pressed a few buttons activating the ship and trying to get it to lift...

With a heavy groan and wheeze the ship breathed to life and lazily moved into the air. The ship hovered around as Sericon looked for a way out of the Ered’Kiel’s hull... There seemed to be no way out... It appeared Sericon would have to blast his way out, charging the frontal weapons Sericon blasted the stone floor heading to the back of the Ered’Kiel...

It wasn’t long before Sericon began making progress a cave like tunnel craved straight to the outside! With a final blast Sericon pushes the vessel forward and took to the sky! Frowning slightly it appeared the vessel had lost a bit of acceleration and speed! Sericon flew higher and higher before flying closer to the crawling Titan... He could barely make out the images of his allies on the titans back!