Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Jericha’s eyes slowly flutter open, and they take in the form of her Lord. Her extremely pissed off demonic Lord. Exceptionally hot extremely pissed off, I cannot wait to get him away from the others Demon Lord. One moment she is looking at Lord Salkeen, the next she is pressed against him, all six of her hands sliding around him… she nips at his shoulder… “I feel this urge to punish someone, or perhaps to be punished.” She Lightly grazes Lord Salkeen’s flesh with the tips of her razor sharp claws. She presses herself flush to him, turning her head she looks around. She feels a little of kilter and recent events have yet to catch up with her. She is practically humming with desire… then her Gaze falls onto Yumara and Isaik. Everything comes rushing back.

If she required breath it would have been caught in her throat. She turns to face Yumara her back pressed against Lord Salkeen’s chest. She is still beyond ticked off, her Artifact Eye flares as Jericha seems to be looking at something beyond the physical realm. As she stares out into seemingly nothing she begins chanting words in the Shath’yar tongue. As she does a small void rift appears between her hands. She slowly adds more power to the portal, it is one of the most delicate and most important that she has ever made. She searches for what she wishes to summon to her. She needs to be careful there’s many false leads. Still it is a part of her and she will find it. It is only been a few moments, but to her it seems like a life time. Then she finds it, wrapping it in the voids embrace she pulls.

Yumara screams and grabs her stomach. She falls against Master Isaik, blood mixed with clear watery like fluid spills from her mouth, and nose. “Master… please…” She screams a second time and drops down to her knees, her stomach swelling the flesh bruising as veins and Arteries burst. Soon her abdomen in so distended that the black and blue blooded flesh is nearly transparent. This time it’s Yumara who is silently begging. Jericha smiles coldly at her. “You lying little witch, I’m only taking back what is mine.” With that Jericha speaks a final word. With that word Yumara’s swollen stomach seems to implode from the inside, blood explodes from Yumara’s mouth like a Geyser. Yumara falls against Master Isaik, her glazed over eyes glaring at Jericha.

Within the swirling void between Jericha’s hands the body of an infant small enough to be cradled in one of her clawed hands appears. She stares at the unborn child with hate and disgust. Yet buried beneath a myriad of negative emotions, is the beginnings of what might be exception. Wasting no time she summons Ahcirej back from where Orion had taken her. As soon Ahcirej appears, both her and the Holy Light are pulled into the child. After this happens Jericha absorbs the child and the void cocoon housing it into her artifact eye, before speaking. “I will not let the two of you decide what you are going to do with my daughter and the other half of my mind.” With that the fear that she had been fighting finally overwhelms her and she prepares to vanish. At the last moment however she moves behind Salkeen. He can feel her fear, not only of Master but of Yumara as well. She wants to run but is using sheer determination to remain by his side.

Mmmm and what a nice side it is, nice sides, nice strong muscular chest. Chest that she just wanted to… sixs octopus like limbs wrap around Lord Salkeen, as she licks up along the back of his neck.

Sericon pulled against his restraints, he was in a world filled with undead underground. Looking around he saw the hideous undead corpses shuffling near him, his face went white as he felt a slick cold liquid behind his head… Blood… His blood, it was leaking down from his restrained position… A dark figure crept up behind him, “Awake are you? Don’t worry… My minion, you won’t remember any part of this…” The undead monster hissed before Sericon felt a sharp stab deeper into his head than ever before… Everything went dark!

Sericon awoke in Fushan’s little house his hands wreathed in fel flames! It was as if someone had awoken from a nightmare! The elf warlock looked around quickly his hands still burning and ready to toss fire! “Where am I?” Sericon asked cheerfully, though if one looked at his eyes they did show slight fear and confusion!

Sericon was completely astounded, last thing he knew he was piloting a legion war fighter through the bowels of a mountain sized Titan, now he was laying on a soft bed in some pandaren hut! His sudden awakening caused Suut to jump high in the air in surprise before being calmed by Fushan.

Fushan looked over not fearful in the least. “Good morning sleepy head, how is your head?”

Sericon still holding his burning hands up, looked at the what he could only assume was a insane pandaren and spoke. “The sleep was not welcomed!” Sericon still said with a smile, “I prefer to stay awake!” Sericon barked. He glanced at the others in the room trying to piece together what happened.

Suut watched the elf slowly coming out from hiding and preparing another bowl of noodles…

2 Likes

Smuggs taking the bowl of noodles from Suut, had began eating them voraciously, he tried to listen to the conversation between Fushan and Izzabelle… “She had a lot of problems!” Smuggs thought… He looked down… “Just like him…” Smuggs thought, he had only recently learned to trust again as well, he had never been the same after Gnomeregan… Smuggs sat relatively quiet sipping his noodles, thinking about those grave days…

Smuggs nearly dropped his bowl of noodles at the startling awakening, he pulled forth a long electrical prod and readied for the attack from Sericon that never seemed to come. Fushan communicated first, Smuggs didn’t think it was wise if he did so.

She didn’t care if his hands were still burning, all that matter was he was okay. He could hate her and wish her dead and none of that would matter. He was awake and he was going to be okay that is all she cared about. Without thinking Izzabelle lets out a broken sob and she is on poor Sericon in a heart beat. She’s clinging to him with her head buried against his chest… babbling a bunch of nonsense as everything starts to break inside…

“I"m Sorry Sericon, so very very sorry,” Her body trembles but she doesn’t let go “I didn’t want to just be given away, and that is what Lord Salkeen was going to do. He wouldn’t have signed the contract with Master Isaik if he really wanted me.” She pauses it hurts to even think about. “He stripped me of all my protection then he was just going to give me to him so I could have my brain scrambled.” Whether or not this is true no one can be certain, but it is what Izzabelle believes. and that is sometimes the deadliest of all things. “I have already lost so much of myself, I didn’t want to loose anymore.” she takes a deep breath “I was going to leave once everything was over but things got so mixed up.” *She knows Sericon doesn’t feel things the way she does. Nothing that Master Isaik touches seem to feel emotions other than Lord Salkeen, all he feels is rage. “Orion sensed that something was wrong and tried to teleport me away. I panicked and hit the button. It zapped him but didn’t knock him out.” She needs to stop and catch her breath.

“He then mentally and physically broadcasts that we are traitors, and all hell breaks loose. I stabbed Orion with the Dagger of breaking temporarily putting him out of service. Smuggs took control of the vessel just as Varicar received the message." Izzabelle shivers as she remembers “He was so angry, he jumped on the ship and tried to beat it out of the air. He kept saying that we would be brought back into the fold again. I didn’t want that. I shadow stepped outside of the vessel and attacked Varicar. I needed to get him off the fighter it couldn’t go down, not while you were there.” Her grip on him tightens. “He tried to pin me to the vessel like a bug like a freaking bug, but I wouldn’t allow that i broke free, then we were both falling, I untangled myself and used my wings i meant to return to the ship. But Varicar commanded Salkeen’s army to shoot us down. I didn’t care at that moment if I truly died I summoned a powerful blast of light, I pored my very life into it. I would not let that ship be shot down, not while i lived.” Izzabelle lets out a broken laugh “Master Isaik appeared and the two of us released powerful magics which exploded on contact… There was a flash of pain then nothing. Then there was a sea of agony that i was drowning in unable to even speak…”

The we escaped and made our way here, as for why we are here I don’t quite know. I just know that I’m glad you are okay." Izzabelle suddenly remembered something of the utmost importance. “Fair warning, the little fire dude is pushy”

Isaik listened wondering if Salkeen even had the strength left for such a endeavor, however knowing the demonic lord, he would make energy if he needed…

Though Jericha’s new form seemed to be filled with many new emotions, her affection of her lies only grew. It was in Isaik’s nature to watch all he could, Yumara debated with Orion, Salkeen had his own things to figure out…

IsIk was brought back to his minions voice, “Difficult question, Ahcirej is needed, But having her under the sway of the mentally unstable Jericha… Could cause complications…” Isaik hissed.

Isaik perked a eyebrow amused, “You say that like Lord Salkeen doesn’t respond to everything with rage.” Isaik gave a hoarse version of laughter.

“You have done well, my Yumara… Though I will go to the Ebony Tower in time to deal with the fool myself… There will be a time when he learns his place…” Isaik growler slightly.

The sheer audacity of the attack has Isaik on edge! Weaving his arms around calling to his form his version of void he surrounded Yumara and himself in a black mist… Isaik first behind his flesh shaping of his Yumara, knitting back the skin inside her body repairing numerous amounts of damage! Isaik doesn’t stop there, within the mist, familiar trees appeared, a small portion of Yumara’s forest brought to the planets surface within the darkness… The dark Master, had seen enough… Pulling his arms up he commanded the ground to rise like that of a pointed cliff. The two Isaik and Yumara would appear above the mists on this rocky pedestal, “Enough!!! Salkeen control your minion!” Isaik boomed…

Isaik wanted to send all sorts of horrifying magic and nightmares at the arrogant elves, but chose a different target to fill with his wrath! Reavrix was lifted off the ground by spiraling smoking tendrils that wrapped around his neck and body… “You, tell me where the dead Titan planet is…” Isaik constricted Reavrix around the neck… Isaik didn’t need a vocal response, if Reavrix even had thought of it Isaik would know… “Good…” Isaik has seen his prize… The destroyed remains of a Titan world! This Titan construct they had fought nothing more than a scrap of the real thing! A ruined world the size of Outlands, every scrap of dirt upon this world Titan flesh…

Isaik grew colder… “You know me… Say it then… Prove that you know what I am!” Isaik hissed… This time he needed it verbally, a certain power would come from this thing not spoken for eons… Isaik glared down at Reavrix ready to fill his mind with dread, he might even turn the poor demon into a mindless babbling sap… “Say it!” Isaik roared!

Reavrix finally broken muttered the words… “You are Zalak…”

Isaik whipped his head back in ecstasy, it had been eons since his other name had been used… Power from the name flowed into him, his form pulsating with void energies… For a split second it almost looked like horns might burst from his head, hooves form from his rotten feet… Isaik calmed his new power reforming his undead appearances, “Perfect…” Isaik hissed, turning to Yumara he peered at her with new resolve… Waving his arm over her he would cure Salkeen’s petty curse… Isaik glared back up at Salkeen and his minion, “I care not for this pitiful creature now…” Isaik said referring to Reavrix…

Salkeen glared back at Orion as if he had truly asked that question… “I am a demon lord, any child of mine would be a creature of perfection…” Salkeen hissed, technically he didn’t answer the question, but he had Jericha… He knew she liked him, deep down inside he thought he was sure he liked her as well…

As soon as Jericha was remade she was already on him… A move Salkeen wasn’t to familiar with, most other minions cowered in fear and reverence, thanking their lords generosity… He had perhaps added to much Shivarra in her mix… “Soon enough my pet, soon enough.” Salkeen said to his minion.

Then the real Jericha was back using void to assault Yumara, the masters minion… This wasn’t good… Salkeen knew Isaik would get even eventually… Jericha ripped forth a unborn baby and put Ahcirej inside… That is what Orion meant early… “Damn that cat and his riddles…” Salkeen growled…

Salkeen moves closer to her, “That is for me to decide… Your daughter is now also mine…” Salkeen commanded, a odd set of words that basically meant he had adopted this new daughter as his own… There was nothing this daughter could not accomplish, being the child of beings so powerful…

Jericha wrapped her hands around Salkeen again, a move he didn’t try to push away…

Salkeen glared right back at Isaik… “You would be wise to do the same my master, this child is mine by right… If you try to take it from me I will fight you…” Salkeen hissed… He expected his master to retaliate but instead Isaik took his rage out on Reavrix… Torturing that demon lords mind he very quickly received the location of the dead Titan world, the thing they just fought mere scraps!

The second half unnerved Salkeen…

Salkeen moved uncomfortably, “Zalak?” Salkeen thought of the name but nothing came, the sheer mention seemed to empower Isaik… “Was his master not just a broken mad man, but a true eredar demon??” Salkeen wondered… What was more concerning is how Isaik wiped away Salkeen’s burning curse with his power…

Salkeen glared at his master, more lively and powerful than ever… “Then the rest of his secrets are mine!” Salkeen growled… He glared at Maleok, “Retrieve my prize…”

Just like that Izzabelle was on him, Sericon nearly sending his flames up into the roof before he commanded them away…

Sericon is quite taken off guard, why was she sorry? Had she? He listened to her whole tale of the events that happened after he had been pricked by a small gnome… Sericon still within Izzabelle’s grasp peered over at Smuggs, he seemed worried ready to fight… Sericon couldn’t say anything yet, but he had the look of he was gonna get even…

That sentence caught Sericon’s attention more… “Yeah his purpose… He’s all nice homunculus until you leave the group, then he’s a killer!” Sericon said as a small joke trying to cheer Izzabelle up a little…

“We are in Pandaria?” Sericon asked dumbfounded, of all the places to wake up it wasn’t the worst… Though he was a bit worried about the commanders feelings in all this… The thought filled him with a tinge of fear, he felt so far… Why hadn’t the commanders communicated with him yet? All the rushing words came to a halt as Sericon felt a bowl of noodles being pushed between them… “This guy pushy?” Sericon joked… He wasn’t mad, but he knew the commanders wrath would be extreme when they returned… Sericon thought of the pain they might endure, he absentmindedly scratched his scar as he thought…

1 Like

Trying to get her wild emotions back under some semblance of control, Izzabelle slowly releases her death grip on Sericon. Sitting up straight she moves back a little, so she can see him better. She reaches up and wipes the tears from her eyes and ”gasps” *She must look like a demonic wreck, because she sure as hell felt like she was. The small joke brings a slight smile to Izzabelle’s face. “You don’t have to tell me, I was the one fighting the crazy bastard. He wouldn’t have hesitated on shooting us out of the sky.” She drags her hand down over her face. “Why, why does everyone always want to get rid of me? Lord Salkeen could of just left me the hell alone.” The fel spiders climbing around on Izzabelle’s body sense her distress and begin to grow. They reach the size of balled up fists, before Izzabelle reigns her emotions in.

Izzabelle falls back against the wall with a defeated sigh. “Unfortunately that isn’t going to happen. My contract gives me a week of free time as long as I don’t do anything that goes against Salkeen’s will, or his plans.” She pulls her legs up to her chest and lays her head on her knees. “When this week is over I’m in soooo dead!” She looks up at Sericon “Would it be better to return on my own, or force him to come and retrieve me? Either way I’m in for a world of pain.” Now that nearly all the void had been destroyed, Izzabelle was no longer suffering from the void madness. Still there was that voice in her head, a slight whisper. It was like a mild breeze blowing through the trees. Carrying on it a message that one must strain to hear. Izzabelle you are not safe there, do you want your mind destroyed. Call out to me my dear, lost, precious Izzabelle. Part of her yearns to call out, if only to protect herself from the Mind Manipulater, however she has never been precious to anyone other than her father and adopted Dwarven family. So she was unsure about trusting this new voice in her head. She shakes her head slightly to try and dislodge the voice.

Izzabelle tries to smile…”well I’d rather not think about Salkeen or Jericha. Whenever I think of either of them everything hurts. Then I’m overcome with either the urge to get as far away as possible. Or completely and totally obliterate them both from existence.” She leans against the wall and thinks perhaps having my mind eradicated and becoming an lifeless killer that lacks all emotions wouldn’t be that bad. A monster that cares for nothing, feels for nothing. Everything I ever was destroyed?.. There’s no way in freaking hell I’ll ever let that happen. “I know Salkeen will give me away to his Master, when he does I will be gone! I will completely destroy myself to protect my mind, when I do not even microscopic particles will rema…”

She is cut off as the ever pushy fire fiend once more starts pushing noodles on them. “I’m not really hung…” about this time her stomach let’s out a loud growl Izzabelle swore under her breath, it didn’t matter if she was hungry, she didn’t want to eat. She still didn’t trust, she turns to look at Sericon. She wanted to talk to him, actually part of her wanted both Sericon and herself away from there. The two of them were still bound to the Legion Lord. That put the others in danger as long as they remained in their presence. Poor Smuggs… had it the worse though…

Suddenly Izzabelle stops and leans towards Sericon. She gently slips one of her hands around the back of Sericon’s Head. Her clawed fingers lightly caressing the scar. “How did you get this, if you don’t mind me asking.”

While Sericon awken Smuggs was on edge, Fushan after saying his piece to Sericon just chose to sit back and observe. Fushan needed to say nothing sometimes, it was the conversation between Izzabelle and Sericon that was important for now. Izzabelle had things she needed to figure out, he was her guide, her chosen guide.

Fushan watched as Suut pushed his food onto the two elves even harder, Fushan smirked the little fire elemental wasn’t going to give up… Suut quickly pushed a bowl of soup over to Sericon who eventually took it, the elf would have to atleast taste it…

As Izzabelle finally asked Sericon where he got his scar Fushan saw something about the elf… Something slightly blocking him from speaking about his true way he got the scar… Fushan sat back behind, he had a way to help Sericon speak truth. Waving his hands in the air, Fushan called the wind, fire and water to help alleviate Sericon’s condition at least temporarily so he speak…

Fushan smiled, hopefully this would help Izzabelle choose where she wanted to go. Fushan just wanted to help her become her. Fushan sipped his tea and waited…

She was floating in a sea of darkness, yet she was not afraid. She had lived before this, bits and pieces of another life flicker before her eyes like an old movie. She recalls memories, faces and names. Still in this fathomless darkness, she feels the urge to be reborn… *no not reborn, born into who she should have been. Still something was missing, so she would drift and she would wait…

Within the sea of darkness there’s an explosion of fire and light. The small unborn child is pulled into the vortex that is created by this explosion. A swirling mass of fire and holy light appears before Lord Salkeen and Jericha. Within this fiery light is their daughter, curled up in a ball, tiny enough to cup in the palms of your hands. The She erupts in flames, the entirety of her body is now engulfed in the holy flames. Yet it doesn’t seem to burn her, still within this cocoon of light and flames she begins to grow. At first she remains curled up in a ball, as her entire body glows and grows. Soon she her small legs and arms begin to straighten out, as the child of light stretches. Her features become more defined as she continues to grow, soon she is no longer an infant. She is now a child of around two or three years old. She reaches out and places her burning hand against Salkeen’s face, before growing once again. This time she is around eight and her once elven legs are beginning to bend back as she starts to take on the Demonic attributes of her Father. The beginnings of horns can be seen as small bumps beneath the flesh on her forehead.

Jericha seems to be a kind of shock as she watches the child… her child… no their child… growing before her very eyes She hadn’t expected that Lord Salkeen would so quickly claim the child, and set into motion the child’s birth. Now as she watched their daughter, she felt things, things she didn’t think she would ever feel for the child rapidly aging before her.

When the aging next stops the child looks to be a young adult. She stands taller than her mother on hoofed legs. The horns grow from her head twist and curl backwards, she has her mother’s facial structure. Her flesh looks and feels soft, and smooth, yet it is exceptionally strong and able to withstand most forms of fel, light and fire. Her black hair falls down over her shoulders. The unexpected is the ultra thin vines that twine throughout her hair. Tiny leaves sprouting from them in different areas. A reminder of the one who sheltered her for centuries. Once more the fires burn bright transforming her for the last time. This time when it stops she is a young half demoness. She stands on cloven hooves, the holy light and burning flames become one with her flesh. As her body becomes a canvas of sigils and runes. They cover every in on her body except her face, palms and the bottoms of her feet. Armor made of both fire and light starts forming around her body. Made of the strongest of steels yet so light one wouldn’t even know it was their. She stands before them her head bowed and her eyes still closed.

Memories flood her mind of who she was before this, but along with them is the knowledge of who she is now. Her eyes open and she looks up taken in the sight of both her Demon Lord Father and her Void Witch Mother. She bows respectfully to them both, “Father, Mother,” it is then that the Ahcirej part of her shows itself. One moment she is standing before them the next she is hugging Ahcire… “Hello I’m Jaseiah, and you’re me…we’ll not me… but the me, that was me… before I stopped being me… and became me…” Jaseiah had spent centuries waiting to be born and now there was so much that she wanted to do. She needed to prove that she was worthy of this life she had been given. Getting a hold of herself she moves over to stand near Mother and Father…

1 Like

Sericon’s ear moved down a bit, “I know it’s hard but beyond probably trying to kill us right now I don’t think the commanders want to kill you…” Sericon suggested, he had seen those beings in action, if they wanted to do something by force they usually would… They all had taken down a demon lord, in his own citadel, past a living bone wall and a Titan construct guardian! That in itself proved they had intense power not to underestimated!

Sericon thought for a good while, “Definitively, return on your own, show respect, you said you did nothing wrong, convince them.” Sericon said, it was a long shot, but dealing with demon lords and demon politics was like playing poker, you had to bluff and gamble a bit. Sericon knee he would return, if she went with him, he could try to show her these tricks.

“Perhaps that pandaren’s tea will help calm the nerves? I know I am feeling for a cup!” Sericon said, Fushan nodded pouring the elf a cup… Sericon crossed his legs, and sipped the tea, he felt a bit calmer… It was hard to rage and burn everything when the whole house was the idea of zen!

Sericon nodded, “Salkeen is the Lord of us, but debate him… I know a thing or two about demons but a bit on our lord, he is greedy. If you make something his idea maybe you can convince him of something else…” Sericon stopped as noodles were pushed on them… “Don’t disrespect him or he’s gonna close himself off to suggestion.” Sericon laughed as Izzabelle’s belly growled. “Come on now, it’s better than legion rations! Eat up!” Sericon said while taking a large bite of his own noodle bowl.

Sericon laughed a bit more nervously, “it had always been a bit fuzzy since I asked the Master to remove all the pain…” Sericon thought, his mind becoming more clear! “I remember now…” Sericon said, thinking back to a terrible memory… “This and my condition were made by the forsaken… A horrible man named Gerard…” Sericon muttered, thinking about the horrifying experiments he saw, this forsaken fiend had been cutting out pieces of brains to make subservient slaves! Sericon was just one of many experiments! His brain had been opened up, unknown pieces cut out in a monstrous lobotomy! “I… Was once a high elf, but the forsaken captured me and a few others in a daring raid!” Sericon paused to breath… He was pretty breathless… “They places me under Gerard who exprimented on me until I was like this!” Sericon said smiling like a insane man. “I broke free, running, I wouldn’t stop! Until I fell somewhere in the Hinterlands…” Sericon stopped for a moment… “Next thing I knew I blacked out, before me was Lord Salkeen, he was debating with his master…” Sericon whispered… “I was given a choice I could join them and they would help me with my affliction or they would leave me on Azeroth a twisted monster…” Sericon said referring to his own state… He had remembered it wasn’t the master who did this to him, it was the forsaken, and by extension the horde.

1 Like

Izzabelle’s body relaxes a little bit, her shoulders slumping a bit as she exhales a long drawn out sigh. “If your mind has been destroyed, your body made into a construct. One that is programmed to only do, what the Master desires. Would that even be considered alive, much less living.” There’s a tiny sliver of Izzabelle’s mind, that wonders where all these insane thoughts were coming from. She has been terrified of her mind being attacked since… *no she wouldn’t… she couldn’t think about that, her entire being felt so empty and it burned. The pain was unimaginable yet she sat across from Sericon, acting as though it didn’t exist. Smiling slightly as it continues to destroy her. “I am needed to help in preventing the arrogant jerk that wants to toss me aside from being killed.” She drags her hands through her hair ripping out at least a dozen strands. “I don’t understand why? Why would I want to save him, he sure as hell hasn’t done anything to save me. He has gone out of his way to destroy everything I was. He has taken from me everything that I had, and now he wants to get rid of me! Why in the nether would I ever want to save him, or the heartless witch whom I dedicated nearly all my life to protecting?”

She nodded her head, but could stop the shiver that overwhelmed her body at the thought of it. An icy cold finger ran down her spine, taking away her ability to think and breath momentarily. For a split second she almost reaches for her demonic gateway, she nearly calls out his name. The fear of having her mind destroyed is suffocating her, she cannot breathe. She brings a hand to her face covering her mouth, and nose. She is panicking and is trying to slowdown her breathing, her lungs feel like they are on fire. They are tightening up inside of her chest, then at the last moment she gets control again. She would most likely return and flee as fast as possible the moment Salkeen broke the contract and freed her. the contract… that damned contract… why would he do that? Why did he sign it, knowing that she was the only one that he was losing because you don’t matter to him my dear delusional girl. You do not matter to any of them. Now stop being so obstinate and speak my name. I grow weary of your hesitation, perhaps I should try a little harder. for a moment a Izzabelle’s mind is assaulted with waves of white hot pain. She grabs her head her mouth opens in a silent scream as she arches arches against the wall every muscle in her body seizing up. It lasts a few seconds before vanishing entirely, leaving Izzabelle terrified. Izzabelle moved closer to Sericon, while her contract with Salkeen protected her from Isaik, it did not protect her mind from the Soul Thief, being bound to Jericha had done that.

She tries to shake off what had just happened “you are right returning on my own, at least for now would be the wisest thing to do.” One can tell by the hesitation in her voice as she speaks. She isn’t one hundred percent sure this is the wisest course of action.

She smiles slightly and shakes her head back and forth, “Tea has never worked when it comes to calming my nerves, besides everything hurts so much right now that I find it impossible to focus on much, other than it, and having my mind destroyed.”

She raises an eyebrow at this, the expression on her face practically screams that she is finding this hard to believe. “Lord Salkeen doesn’t care what happens to me Sericon… I’m not sure how to even begin making him think he does.” She pushes the noodles away again. “I have no idea on what to even debate about.” She pushes the bowl away again, “I’ve never had Legion rations, still even if I am hungry, every part of my being is screaming at me not to eat. The thought of eating makes me feel physically ill” this could be brought on from the trust issues She now has, the pain, or the fact that she has been consuming living, dead, and undead flesh.

She listens in horror as Sericon speaks of his scar and his condition. How he and others were taken, experimented on like lab rats, for the twisted pleasure of some forsaken freak. The thought of Sericon suffering like that set her on edge… but it explained so much then she heats the next part.

Izzabelle’s eyes flare… “A choice you weren’t given a freaking choice Sericon. A man stuck in a desert for a week dying of thirst isn’t going to turn down the cool drink of water that is offered to him.” Izzabelle pulls away she needed to get out of there the walls were closing in. “Master Isaik could have done more, he fixed you up exactly the way he wanted you to be. He was probably thanking the void, that the job of destroying the undesirable parts of your mind had been done for him.” With that said Izzabelle shadow steps behind Smuggs, and flees out the door. She runs to where the natural stone staircase begins and sinks down onto the steps… she doesn’t know what to think, she only knew that right now she couldn’t be in there. She wanted to be near Sericon but she couldn’t be in there.

Yumara watches helpless as Jericha reclaims the child that she had been sheltering for all these many years. The physical and psychological agony of having that little girl ripped painfully from her was almost unbearable. Yet she could only watch, hoping that Jericha wouldn’t finish the job she started way back on that fateful day. She leans against Master unable to stand on her own now that her insides had been mostly abolished by Jericha removal of the child in the most painful way possible. Yumara can feel the waves of hatred flow from Jericha as she gazed upon the tiny infant. She is sure that she is going to crush the tiny thing out of existence. Instead she summons the other half of herself back, thrusts it into the infants body, absorbing it into her Artifact Eye.

The agony she was feeling, was quickly being erased as Master summoned his void mists around them. She feels much safer in his presence than she can ever remember feeling. Then again she cannot recall ever feeling much, other than pain. For some reason her body was very receptive when it came to feeling pain. Her grip on Master tightens as he begins flesh shaping the damage done to her by Salkeen’s void witch. Flesh, muscle, and organs regrow and knitting themselves back together, through his will. Amid all this she can feel not onlybthe calming presence of Master… slowly returning her to a more balanced state, but also that of her twisted fey forest.

Yumara now mostly whole again stands by Masters side one of her hands still gripping his robe. This could’ve been so much worse than what it was…

Yumara growls, for pities sake it wasn’t like Master and her were looking into ways of destroying the child and Ahcirej. Jericha would of had a say in what happened, the child’s ability to exist was dependent on her… what happened next surprises even Yumara a little.

The shocked look on Jericha’s face as Lord Salkeen claims her Daughter as his own, will be something Yumara will cherish for ages. Then two things happen at once, Master interrogates the simpering fool that thought himself a god. While this is happening on the butte created by Masters power, below them Salkeen’s and Jericha’s daughter is growing. The child she had saved and protected was finally being given the chance to live. She listens as Master rips the secrets from that babbling undead demonic fool. Yet her eyes watch as Jaseiah changes and grows within the holy flames housing her form. She watches as the child takes on demonic attributes that she shouldn’t have. Salkeen’s claiming of the child had magically altered her dna, making her his in every possible way. It is then that it happens.

Being that her mind is always tied so closely to Masters, the ecstasy he feels at the sudden onrush of power, overloads Yumara’s mind. She had never experienced anything that felt like that. Her heart beat went out of control, her breathing speeds up, beads of sweat break out all over her body. Her stomach flutters and tightens. Her grip on Master tightens, this… this feeling unnerved her, she doesn’t know what to make of it… soon though it is gone, but that isn’t the only thing.
With a slight wave of Masters hand the burning curse that had been affecting her since she was given to Salkeen was completely erased. No longer would her flesh burn in his presence. “Thank you Master” she hears Jaseiah as she introduces herself to Ahcire and smiles.

Orion hadn’t forgotten his anger at the Demon Lord for what he had done to Izzabelle. The cat leaps onto Salkeen’s shoulder. a gift, hours upon hours of pain all at once all for you. with that he unleashes everything Izzabelle had been suffering from since he destroyed her bond with Jericha. If able to feel it he would experience the pain of a soul, that had been torn, tattered, and burnt beyond recognition. The affliction growing worse with each passing moment. The terror and the unimaginable agony as her mind is being ripped into by the Soul Thief. He will hear the whispers of the twisted lies Ebony speaks, While he turns everything that has happened to her to his favor. Ebony doesn’t lie, he just changes a persons perceptions of the event. The hate, the rage, the fear, the hopelessness, the depression, the betrayal. The overwhelming need to end it all, amid all the pain, confusion, and feeling of being completely lost. Through it all her mind keeps screaming why

Maleok standing near his lord nodded and followed his commands immediately, charging forward the massive Drakkari leapt from the higher ground his lord stood upon and crashed down below like meteor… The rubble cleared, and Maleok moved forward to retrieve the quivering mess that was Reavrix… Maleok stepped forward but was halted by Isaik…

The twisted undead master holding up his hand, didn’t appear enraged but was ready to grant certain things… “Blood-Binder… For your efforts in this war, making successful victory upon the enemies, I grant you a reward…” Isaik hissed, as shadows shot forth from his hands and into Maleok… “You are Blood-Binder no longer… Arise… Bone-Render…” Isaik hissed.

Maleok wrapped in shadows had his vision filled with knowledge, more mastery over bones… The calcified conquerer… Maleok stood up among the shadows shooing then away harmlessly, his bone armor strapped across his body could use more, Maleok thought as he puffed out his chest, causing ridged bone spikes to cover his armor!

Maleok feeling stronger then ever held his hand out towards Reavrix seizing control over the groveling fools demonic bones and forcing them and him into the air! Maleok with a mighty heave threw the toppled demon lord up to his lord.

Salkeen would now extract what he desired! Maleok watched from below he was ready for any new commands.

1 Like

A explosion happened before Lord Salkeen and Jericha the birth of the third individual, Ahcirej, no something more… This new being formed from the fire holy light and touch of void, going through years like Jericha herself went through bodies.

Salkeen did not approach this new being, he only watched distant like a predatory wolf deciding if it’s offspring was indeed strong enough to warrant survival in this world… Jaseiah… Her own chosen name… This new daughter moved closer to him, standing among them, Salkeen only glanced at her from the side of his eyes, a slight glow showed he was still observing her for any weaknesses…

“Welcome…” Salkeen paused examining her bone structure with his spectral sight, he found nothing genetically damaged… “Daughter… Jaseiah…” Salkeen growled, he cast his gaze out as his minion Maleok fell to the ground below to receive his prize…

Salkeen’s visage grew darker, how dare they interfere with the vengeance of a demon lord! Salkeen burned with rage he drew his hand back ready to instill another burning curse upon Yumara like none had ever seen! “You dare interferes with my punishment?!” Hissed Salkeen!

Salkeen howls in agony as Orion starts his assault halting Salkeen’s own assault on Yumara… The demon lord writhes in agony as Izzabelle’s pain washes over him, Orion might not have counted on something else Salkeen didn’t take these emotion the same way as Izzabelle did… Salkeen in agony slammed his fist into the fleshy floor of the Titan causing it to crack and splinter under his assault, Salkeen opened his eyes, they flowed dark red with burning rage as his muscles contracted and he started transforming… Salkeen slammed his fist down again his body changed, Salkeen in rage reached around his shoulder seizing Orion by the neck and pulling the trifling feline off his body… Salkeen exhaled burning oxygen over Orion’s soft black fur… “Did you not learn what happened to Yumara when she did this?” The demon lord snarled through razor sharp fangs…

Salkeen holding Orion tight within his clawed hands slammed the black cat down into the Titan with all his force… “Now I felt her pain, feel my wrath!” Salkeen roared a blast of burning fel erupted from his maw and flowed over Orion’s body… Salkeen lifted Orion up once more inspecting his damage before throwing him off the Titan and down to the manipulators below… As he pulled his arm back Reavrix’s body came up to Salkeen who caught him without a single movement… Salkeen first cast his gaze to the sky “Now arrives my new vessel!” Salkeen hissed, a large legion war ship appearing above with a atmospheric boom…

Salkeen cast his gaze down below… “Varicar… Fir Orion’s concern… Send our Izzabelle a little prize, Sent the Assassin to keep a eye on my minion…” Salkeen snarled, in mere moments he would force his new vessel to bring them aboard and they would leave this pitiful dust ball and their masters behind…

Jericha’s eyes widened as Lord Salkeen claimed her daughter as his own. The words spoken set about a magical explosion. As the recently reclaimed infant was ripped from her Artifact Eye. It was set a blaze and within that halo of holy fire it rapidly grew. Progression through the different stages of life was swift. Giving Jericha just glimpses of the daughter she had tried to destroy all those years ago. She was still unsure what to think, this child was now a mix of Lord Salkeen and herself… she lets out a soft growl of rage when she sees it.

How dare that thieving witch leave her mark on Lord Salkeen’s and her daughter. She wanted to rip the vines from the girls head and strangle Yumara with them. Soon however the growing stopped and their daughter stood before them.

At least for a second she seemed to show a decorum of respect for the two of them. Then the part of her that was Ahcirej comes to the forefront, Jericha could only of hoped it wouldn’t have. She doesn’t want this fake Ahcirej anywhere near Jaseiah. She didn’t want Isaik’s puppets tainting her, she is about to command Jaseiah to return. Yet before she can get the word out the girl return on her own. She stands there all six of her arms still wrapped around Lord Salkeen. Her Fingers lightly ghosting over his chest and abs. Jericha senses her lord’s burning rage as Isaik removes the curse he p,aced on Yumara. She can feel the power building up in the air around them as he prepares to curse her again… then…

Her Lord was being attacked by Isaik’s witches interfering little feline. Jericha goes to retaliate but is a split second to late as Lord Salkeen shows the pathetic creature that you don’t mess with a Demonic Lord.

Jericha watched as the lifeless body of Orion hits the ground with enough force that it’s blood and insides splatter about ten yards in all directions. Other then an ear and a paw one wouldn’t even be able to recognize it as a cat. A second later what remains is hit by a powerful blast of shadowfel amalgamation. The body in completely incinerated by the explosion of total chaos. Jericha then looks up waiting for Yumara to collapse the death of Orion at their hands would render her unconscious until the foolish feline decided to return. However when she looks up towards the top of that rocky crag, Yumara is anything but unconscious.

Yumara isn’t just some pathetic mortal She is a goddess. She looks at Salkeen a twisted smile appearing on her face. “What say you Salkeen, a life for a life? It seems only fair. With that said Yumara takes command of the earth below her feet. She takes control of the corrupt Titan blood that flows deep beneath the surface. She shapes it along with the bones of of the fallen. As she does this a massive clawed hand bursts forth from the Titans skull right at Jericha’s and Salkeens feet. It doesn’t show any interest in attacking them, instead it assaults Reavrix. Massive claw like fingers rip through the babbling fools, chest stomach and skull. From them thousands of pointy razor sharp vines rip free, piercing the rest of Reavrix’s remains in thousands of places. Before completely cocooning his body in a living pod of destruction. The cocoon fills with an acid that slowly dissolved the rest of Reavrix’s body. The half hand, half cocoon vanishes back into the Titans skull taking Reavrix with it. It appears again beside Yumara and Master when it bursts up out of the rocky crag amid her twisted forest. As the cocoon opens a sickly yellowish grey fluid spills out along with a handful of bones. As she had done early Yumara creates a soul trap capturing Reavrix’s soul, preventing it from returning to the Twisted Nether. She turns to Salkeen… “I am soooo sorry, surely you didn’t need him for anything? I mean it’s a damn shame that he went and died before he could reveal his secrets to you.” Yumara shakes her head in mock sorrow “Such a Pity”

If Salkeen still has his ties with Izzabelle active, he will feel that she is dying. Not a false death that she will recover from. This was a true death, one that there would be no returning from. Not only is she dying but the soul piece within him is dying as well.

Varicar has merely watched as Orion was brutally killed in burning fury… Varicar could have tried to intervene but it was a grey spot in his programming. Orion was partly apart of the group, yet Salkeen was the commander, what he did Varicar would not be able to interrupt unless ordered upon by Isaik… Varicar expected Yumara to drop from the loss of connection to the being, he was satisfied to see she had not…

Varicar heard his lords commands and although he personally wished to stay, his orders were absolute… Varicar nodded silently before vanishing in a blink of shadows… It was time he set his lords words into action… It was not easy to traverse from Centralis to Azeroth, but it would be significantly easier than a stronger being… Slipping between reality and the nether Varicar moved forward at incredible speeds before finally he felt he was close…

Varicar appeared in the trees of Ashenvale, leaping off the nearest branch to the ground below with a heavy thud… The homunculus looked up, night elf territory, the beginnings of a new war… The homunculus could sense blood in the air… The Assassin was nearby…

Moving quickly Varicar dove under a low root and moved quickly, the sounds of death and surprise nearby… Ducking down a winding forest path the homunculus came upon a clearing filled with the corpses of night elves… Varicar took a precious second of time to examine the bodies… The night elves though their bodies twisted in agony wore the face of laughter… He was near…

Varicar moved forward trying to examine the ground for tracks, the Assassin was way to effective for such things… He stepped over a corpse before feeling the cold steel of a dagger pointed at his back… “Go back…” A deep gruff voice growled…

“I can’t do that…” Varicar responded turning to face his target, a massive Orc surprisingly light footed stood before him, his face obscured by a bloodied skull… “You have been reassigned, you are to track down a new target in Pandaria…” Varicar said sending mental imagery of what the Assassin needed to know…

“Your not the commanders, I could refuse…” The Orc responded threateningly. Varicar tilted his head, “Orders come from the lord, if you refuse we will send the other instead…” Varicar responded…

The massive Orc looked visibly mad but had to relent… “Very well…” The Orc hissed… Varicar grabbed his arm and teleported again this time landing on a sand beach in Pandaria…

Isaik couldn’t help but give a small smirk, Salkeen had attacked something of Yumara’s, she responded by killing Reavrix… The irony that Salkeen would fight so hard only to lose his personal prize… Frankly Isaik already knew what Salkeen was looking for, Isaik could tell him, the location of where he seeked, but where was the fun of that…

Instead Isaik would keep back and watch his two minions get at each other’s throats, If anything it would prove which was stronger. Isaik had wondered how powerful Yumara truly was, if it was wise to place her in the upper echelons of command… Something she probably didn’t realize yet, her word had power, she could direct Varicar, Maleok, any of the minions really…

Isaik merely looked at Salkeen, “What did you truly expect? You could attack hers and expect no retaliation?” Isaik cackled slightly, he was ready to cast a wall of void to break up the fighting if it got too… Extreme… The dark master however hissed towards Yumara, “Beware… When you mess with the demon sometimes you get the horns…” Isaik said, it was a warning that even he sometimes had trouble controlling his wrathful minion. Isaik however was fully committed to protecting his own, with a slight signal from his hand the Great Black war ship of Isaik’s turned towards Salkeen, his group and his vessel…

Smuggs felt unnerved by Sericon’s tale and Izzabelle’s worsening condition… This was more serious than he thought… He would need to get back to Raveintis on everything he knew… Now that Sericon was awake, it did give him a ample opportunity to leave the group… She wasn’t alone with Fushan now, not that he would ever do anything harmful…

As Izzabelle ducked out the front door Smuggs pulled out a gadget and furiously began to tinker with it. He needed to call a ride, he needed to rearm, he needed to go back to Stormwind…

Smuggs worked tirelessly before accidentally nudging the egg within his armor… It forced him to stop… How did he truly feel about this beast? It was a abomination… A genetic monster, the creation of a mad gnome under a dark mad man… The thought of it made him shudder in sickness, perhaps it was morally right to just crush the egg and it’s monster out of existence…

Smuggs took the small egg from his best and into his hand, he could do it too, crush the shell and kill it before it was even born… Scenes of Gnomeregan played in his mind, reminding him of the other monsters he had seen… Troggs crushing his people into sickening bloody splatters… Orcs, a hideous race, rampaging through the snowy mountains, killing dwarf and gnome alike… The thought appeared of his daughter, her mangled body, twisted in agony but a jeering smile locked on her face… The thoughts only drive Smuggs more to crush the infant, his hands closing over the egg, the slightest sounds of cracking as Smuggs began to tighten his grip…

Fushan had seen enough, Izzabelle’s state was pretty dire. The whole state of the pain these people had gone through hurt Fushan inside… As Izzabelle ducked out the door, Fushan walked out the back door, seemingly in his own hurry… As Izzabelle moved down the stairs, Fushan walked on air opposite of her planning his own interception… In a split second she was below him, Fushan moved smoothly as he made it to her level and reached out to press his thumb to her forehead.

As he touched her a new feeling might erupt, calm… Her mind would be calm! Fushan was not just a shaman of amazing skill, he was also a trained monk, his path was just that of befriending the elements… Fushan silent for those earlier moments did see the damage inflicted on Izzabelle… Fushan calmed his own mind welcoming the tranquility of the water, He would do what he could to slow or heal the damage to her soul… Fushan pushed healing water over her, it would flood over her trying to heal her body and soul… “I apologize… I did not ask, but if I had waited…” Fushan whispered channeling his energy into healing her.

After letting the water heal her for all it could, Fushan took a step back and bowed his head, he would accept her actions towards him for healing her… “I know you just met me, But I know you more than you think…” Fushan said respectfully, although he didn’t know Isaik, the dark master wasn’t the only one that could see glimpses of the future… “The elements, told me, you are more important than you know.” Fushan whispered.