Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

Technically she will still have some of her abilities as both a Mage and a priest but she will either be switched to a warrior or a Death Knight for model purposes, along with other reasons, then I’ll have to try and find her a descent transmog.

She shouldn’t walk the soil of Azeroth, Azeroth deep space is fine. Also it isn’t like they would find her right off, it is more that she is not to take place in any of the battles on Azeroth, it is during those that she will be discovered. If she is hidden out of sight in a place on Azeroth, she wouldn’t have much to worry about. The danger comes to her when she joins in the fighting.

You could try Paladin since it’s a priest mage still. Paladins have both light and fire effects. But the transmit might get more limited because they are “holy” meaning some of their gear is bright and phony looking rather than machine like.

Well the ship won’t come too close to Azeroth openly or else it might get detected by the Vindicaar, not that the Vindicaar would pursue but they might send people to investigate. Data trails are messy, last thing we need is others find out where the main base is. But this is a hidden subterranean kingdom of the master’s, Jericha will not only be undetected but safe from brazen attacks… If we are to make a suit for Ahcirej, might as well use the men who made the reaver… I only hinted at them a few hundred times…

1 Like

Problem Jericha isn’t going to want to be in any place belonging to the Master.

1 Like

That’s what I call it for lack of a better term, it’s a subterranean area that is divided into three zones, one that the Master mostly controls, and two others controlled by high command minions that don’t either have the luxury or desire to have a floating space fortress made of legion ships.

The part that Salkeen and Jericha would be going to is not that close to the Master’s zone anyway, but is owned by the juggernaut… The other zone being owned by Skalaz mostly is closer to the masters and a large area being excavated for a forest of Yumara, if that isn’t already there. Jericha should feel fine, the master won’t be nearby anyway.

1 Like

Jericha trusts Lord Salkeen to keep her safe, so I will go with her being fine for now, although she would prefer being in a space controlled by Lord Salkeen. She has zero trust in any other minion of Isaik’s. Question why aren’t they staying in Lord Salkeen’s floating space Fortress. I mean Giving that Lord Salkeen knows of Jericha’s feeling when it comes to Isaik.

1 Like

Sorry I’m kind of confused about what you meant here?

Stalker is the term used Isaik as the trained seekers of objects, persons, creatures or champions. It is a specific niche in the group, these people are trained and usually tasked with bringing in new captured heroes for conversion. They are for lack of s better term the organizations version of bounty hunters. Think of them like trained and experienced dark champions who do quests for the organization.

Isaik is glancing to Rekkagg because Rekkagg/John Galloway is a Stalker, Infact he is one of the most experienced of Stalkers. As it stands Yumara has access to the top two Stalkers, Rekkagg and the most recent creation of Skalaz, if you need ingredients, materials or individuals, command one of the two to go get it.

In a way Izzabelle and Sericon are being trained as Stalkers, it is just useful skills to know if your going to kill Raveintis.

1 Like

I’m confused I never gave any of the spiders to Skalaz, I gave two of them to Sericon. Also I don’t think you understand the symbiotic relationship ship, only works while the spiders are alive. The moment they die they vanish entirely. No brains no blood, nothing is left of them. Not even microscopic pieces. I don’t think I did a good enough job in describing how Izzabelle’s relationship with her spiders/scarabs works.

Izzabelle is going to have a reaction. Also Everything being added too her Orion needs to freeze using his time magic. Wouldn’t do to have everything Skalaz is adding to her be obliterated from existence.

They are in Sericon’s hand when Skalaz says the process is gonna be nasty.

We talking Warcraft 3 despawned summons? That is unfortunate.

This is what I needed mostly, a dna bond coded to a symbiotic relationship towards Izzabelle. It would further enhance the silithid I was also gonna put in Sericon.

I expected something might happen, this isn’t like turning transmuting essence of elementals around, it’s adjusting the living body to make it better.

That’s good, I did make the transmution sound big, which it is, but I tried not to overwhelm it to much with wild creature mutations, hence the blood elves under the circle. When or if Izzabelle was becoming monstrous from intaking the three prime species in the outter circle ring the transmutation circle draws on the elves to drag it back closer to “normal.” The end result mostly because Skalaz has done this a few times is a stronger more “perfect” humanoid, you look normal but like Salkeen got bones as strong as steel, skin like silk(Salkeen’s is marbel) but as tough as Teflon, nails like razor blades. If it was the capsules that seemed to much, just think of them mostly like base elements added to the equation, it would be a pain in the butt to place a amount of carbon, water, iron, ect on the circle for each transmution, the capsules take that place as well as having the added benefit of adding permanent elixirs to the body if they are imputed.

This means Orion is gonna show up? A first meeting with the Artificer?

Now that is some reaction! Agonizing time death, what a way to go.

I am going to enjoy writing a reaction to this! Skalaz knows a bit that she’s special and made from the master but this shows him how insignificant his earlier creations are compared to what a true master is capable of.

That is true, it’s the Master that has vision, I just make “art…” But as you can see by my fights with your Paladin, Skalaz May seem nice to those he likes he can quickly become dangerous. On that planet I only had to play with snow and ice, in his own lab? The results are electrical!!

I was trying to show that Izzabelle is a complex organism resulted from a creation of spells that made something that can’t really be understood. The spells themselves don’t just reveal what she is, even to a master alchemist like Skalaz he can only see what components make up her body. As to any reactions she can give off, he’s not all knowing!

You can also still leave if you must, but Skalaz might recommend staying. Any component you could think of exists within that lab for your casting needs. Time magic? He does have a few mightstones with the stuff laying around somewhere… as for space, the Master’s vessel is hardly normal… With a sharp snap the Artificer can give you a large area from which to work on, however if you look you might even find a place of home that longs to belong to Orion. The Master creates places for all…

This is our interesting bit here, Skalaz isn’t dumb, and he saw a reaction of what she was doing. When he was performing the alchemy he did get to see her components during every blurred transformation…

This right here, is what I’m posting about next.

But this?!? (Shrug) oh well, it was only a nerubian, a scorpion, silithid, and some blood elves. The finished product is better than these imperfect things! The most valuable thing lost is the alchemic pod mixtures.

1 Like

Stares in horror ”what happened to Sericon?” :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: :exploding_head::dizzy_face:

Hope Suzuna’s post was okay, I’ll be writing for Lhashira when I have the time, and then for Orion and probably Yumara.

What do you mean? Was it something I posted or this neat helmet?

You know me so well lol, Neat! :scream: neat! :scream: you look like some horrifying nightmare crossbreed between a creature from Alian, and Species darling. :grimacing: You chose the most horrendous looking headgear. :slightly_frowning_face: Still anything is better than that horrific horseman monstrosity. :weary:

I will try and get more posts up today, if not then I will have them up tomorrow sometime. By the way Sericon’s post was awesome I loved it.

It the best green fel like head gear I got besides those goggles! I know they look good in game and on portrait but I have to doodle my characters. I can’t get those damn goggles right so I removed them, we will see if I can’t doodle this one better.

I’ll try to find a better piece of gear, probably running black foundry normal for the green one. But right now it was the only way to get back into Sericon’s character, if I get too bored I try to race change them and he can’t race change! Think of it like a scary helmet, underneath is still the great Sericon, outside of the helm it’s like lord Vader and demon warrior into one.

I’ll be posting on Throggore next, it is ok if while posting for Throggore that I would be allowed to give Rick actions? I would only be having them engage in combat and rather than typing Throggore lunges, Throggore stabs, Throggore kicks. It is much more flowing if I make Throggore lunges and Rick blocks the brazen attack in a clash of steel!

Yes you can give Rick Actions

Actually I quite like Suzuna, Lord Salkeen, she would probably be one of the few that I would actually call a friend. If it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t be with you right now. So I have much to thank her for. However I am somewhat insane, and horribly cruel. I like torturing people and seeing them in pain, friend and foe, alike.

Lhashira is a different story, I’m going to have so much fun.

Sorry my dear this may have been a typo, it meant to say “wasn’t.” The goblin may be a bit nuts, as Orion can see but wasting Izzabelle away for no reason? He doesn’t like wasting time and the Master would be rather infuriated as well…

So as I said, Skalaz would not be pleased but is trying to see this logically, he doesn’t want to destroy the elf! He doesn’t want to be recognized for failure!

1 Like

I might also suggest Orion stays not only because Skalaz wants to help and Sericon is there but because Rekkagg is supposed to meet them soon.

I will say that while Skalaz would not be happy with Izzabelle’s close shave with death Rekkagg would be! Infact Rekkagg might show emotions akin to jealousy! Dying just feels so good…