Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

Don’t mind him, he is crazy, meshing minds and dying so many times does mess with head a bit… But when he’s not jealousy fantasizing about killing or dying he’s quite a useful minion.

Superb post on Orion! Beautiful! Was great in every way! You can have Orion take them for a second or have them stay I’ll figure the next post out.

Glad that you liked the post, Orion Will be taking Izzabelle and Sericon to his realm/space, to fix up Izzabelle in his next post.

1 Like

I did some extra research, infernals are considered constructs, they are not alive. However the lore regarding them is tricky as they do have souls apparently. The infernal is most like the guardians patrolling silvermoon. It was not my intention to force Ahcirej into a living creation as they are not technically alive but a machine made from magic.

If you desire I can change the infernal to a mini fel reaver. I only chose infernal because I knew them better.

Though after much consideration I am sure I could find other things for Ahcirej to shunt into. How about the robotic arm of a Moarg? You wouldn’t be in a living thing as it is a completely mechanical arm, that I assume could with some effort be detached. That way since we don’t have a easily available walking mech you could control his arm much to its displeasure… Or if you don’t wanna beat up some poor Moarg forced to let you control his arm, I could rip one of the consoles from the ship and make them carry you!

I’m sorry I didn’t do that earlier, these ideas only just came to me now! But it’s way better than a minfernal.

1 Like

Yumara raises her hand. “My vote is for the Mini fel reaver, especially if she gets to blast your egotistical, overbearing, backside at least once…Please”

I myself kept thinking of this, I can see Salkeen calling a Moarg over. (I believe that left hand on the Moarg brute is supposed to be mechanical, you can see it bolted to the skin.) Ripping his arm off, and saying “Carry this to where my minion desires!!” The unfortunate Moarg then has to walk around with his own severed mechanical arm.

What you think?

Lord Salkeen you do realize that I’m perfectly capable of traveling without a body. Also if desired I could simply move through the network, of consoles and Mainframes. like if you were to open up communication with the Kiln I could just transfer (aka upload) myself from the Ignis’avim to there.

That is true but would it be as fun as a demon brute forced to carry you around and mourn the loss of his arm? If you desire I could just let her aboard the Kiln’s systems, but I was gonna walk her around before doing so, also we were heading out immediately to go get her body.

If it’s ok with you I would edit Salkeen’s post for a choice between either post.

Also they should already be in connection with each other. The Kiln is Salkeen’s version of his citadel and base like the other commanders have.

yes you can edit his post, to give her options. then I can edit Ahcirej’s post, I mean she has options. She can as she said create a living form of sorts it just doesn’t last more that an hour or so, as she told Lord Salkeen earlier.

also if he just leaves how will he know if anything he does will actually work

In other news Sir Righteous Rick goes into a complete beserker rage when his face is messed with. As Faendrel discovered.

“It’s his overbearing arrogance, and mental constipation, that convinces him that he knows all.” Waves at Salkeen.

1 Like

Correct! Also I finished I hope it works but I gotta go back to work before I can edit more!

Very eager to be the destroyer eh? Must I wait? The arrogant demon lord? Why do you forsake me!

Damn right I am, besides the one doing the forsaking is you.
If you choose to just leave Lord Salkeen, then the bond of Servitude, that I feel so strongly to you, will break.

I am a bit curios as to whether a Mo’args arm has the technology to act and move on it own, if it’s never connected to the Mo’arg.

1 Like

I’m trying to get you aboard the Kiln so I can bring us to the Juggernaut, who is the creator of the great reaver. The Kiln is more than just my base, it’s the point I use to get on Azeroth more discretely. Atleast give me a single post to fix this mess, have Ahcirej breaking but not snapped yet! I am sure when she sees me throwing that worthless Moarg into the burning fel Star of The Kiln for not having Ahcirej she will see he cares!

Also I already removed Salkeen not waiting, but he does warp still because that was a lot of writing.

I’ve never seen one not on a Moarg, but I’d chalk that up to never creating a model for just a Moarg arm. I assume it probably would not move on its own like a fel reaver arm if it was laying around.

Ahcirej was still left behind, she is breaking, but not broken. and the ever hopeful Ebony Darkskill is trying to use this to his advantage.

Ahcirej is well aware that the Ignis’avim has connection to both the Kiln as well as countless other legion vessel. Still she will not use them with her Lords consent. The Mo’arg arm most likely wouldn’t work,

1 Like

Your post works for me giving me something I can work with. As for the arm not working cause it has no mind, but neither does a legion fighter. They are both just objects to control with your essence. If it requires some sort of control system I might argue that the device that reads the Moarg’s nerve commands and translates them to mechanical for the arm might work.

You shall have your consent! After Jericha posts, unless you want me to post before her.

(Sigh) you are too bold! If I had you under my tutelage, you would have patience and discipline infused into your every being! You speak to your target therefore you know her position, yet you seek to take her before she is given her gift?

You fool, I would have slowly been working her down but keep her on the same path… “Perhaps Salkeen is not the demon lord you thought he was… I will save you, but not yet…” lead her to get her newly crafted armor made the master’s finest engineers and smiths and take her after she has a body to turn on them with…

I do wonder how would Yumara react if the master did manage to get Ebony on his side? How she might react if the master had Ebony with them even if they were not aligned with Salkeen? Seems like a hard path, but the path to survival and victory isn’t always easy or good…

1 Like

I don’t think she would react well, or be to happy with the idea, considering how much she cares for Jericha.

Ebony truly has no use for Ahcirej, other then as a pawn to get him Jericha.

1 Like

Knowing that he is going into the Masters Domain, I’m surprised that Salkeen doesn’t just have Jericha stay on the Kiln. Unless of course recent activites has him needing to keep her closer to him.