Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

Correction, it will either be late (eastern time) 10th, or early 11th. I will have my phone, but typing on mobile is ick.

I unfortunately must inform you all as well that I too shall be going far away on the 10th to the 17th. I will try my best to continue to post frequently, but as I don’t know the internet connections in the destination I have no idea if it will even be possible. But I’ll be trying to use my phone because I always use mobile!

Post if you can, but if you can’t don’t worry, we can continue once you both return.

Reaches up slides her fingers through Lord Salkeen’s hair. Gripping his horns she pulls his head down. She smiles softly and kisses him. Happy Anniversary my Burning Lord, My Heart, My Phoenix of the Legion. she knows that he is busy, yet she wanted him to know that she remembers that this was the day he took her back.

1 Like

Salkeen gives off a evil grin, “you know I would never forget such a day. That day was the start of this new adventure, and though my personal rewards from the quest were not as large, the things I did receive are mine! Are you ready? For we shall continue this very campaign until we find some happy ever after or true death!” Salkeen roared, he had no intention of dying but he was not afraid to stare death in the face.

1 Like

Passes Salkeen a Talking skull, I mean if you are looking for true death, there you go. Just because I’ve forgotten you in the RP, doesn’t mean that ooc , I’ve forgotten your penchant for unbelievable stupidity.

2 Likes

Sorry I’ve been really depressed the passed few days. I’m up in Maine burying my Grandmother this weekend. I’ll post on a few of my characters when I get back.

It is understandable, take your time my loyal minions… I will unfortunately be going through the same pain in August when we bury my grandfather. Take your time, the rp will be here when you return. Though when you do return I suggest posting with Ahcirej first! :wink:

1 Like

That may have worked, but our contract makes it so that you Master Isaik cannot mess with my mind. Only to see through my eyes, listen through my ears, or to take control if an enemy ever tries to influence me. So Orion couldn’t ask for your assistance.

Oh yes you are quiet right. Do you remember which page that contract is on, I need to grab a copy for my forum notes.

Page 467-468 is where the contract between myself and Master Isaik is.

After rereading the contract it appears Isaik could have made new memories and removed the old so long as it was done carefully to avoid ill will. As it’s purpose was not made to make you a subservient minion but give you a past to look back on and not feel so empty it might have been acceptable. However that point has already past us, we can’t change the past and putting those memories in now could be viewed as ill will.

Izzabelle considers any tampering with her mind to be done out of ill will, unless she has given permission for it to be tampered with.

What is in the past can not be changed my dear.

Hopefully that wasn’t too confusing, I had to show that the two minded orc fighting of souls is now one entity. He has the memories of both souls and the skills of both, it only requires a slight adjustment period, meaning Rekkagg will get stronger as time goes on. I might consider this process like presitiging in the old call of duty, you start from level one again but you obviously played this game before. The only exception is Rekkagg isn’t level one again, just in a newer more muscular body that moves different than a corpse body would.

1 Like

That is exactly the case, the elves are indeed bonded, but since it was by contract it is technically by magic. The spider bond, though probably not enough to make Sericon into a spider king, is to ensure that even in a space devoid of magic they can rely on a natural and evolutionary bond. It’s the difference between using magical whispers to talk or the telepathic bond between silithid.

I just must figure out what social creatures to add next, I can’t decide between raptors, wolves, hyena, ect. My first decision I guess must be between mammal or reptile…

lol the spider king was a typo, my ipads auto correct switched spiderling to spider king, I fixed it so it now reads correctly.

(Shrug)

Perhaps the Artificer could add silithid to further your connection. Perhaps Nerubian? Then there might be a spider king in a way?

Nerubian would be nice. Also Ahcirej is back with Salkeen and Jericha. You have probably already guessed, what Ahcirej wishes to ask, is that a mech like body be built for her. It would be like a reaver, but more compact and really powerful. She wouldn’t be bound to it, in any traditional sense. She would be more like the driver. If it were a computer she would be the brain, controlling every aspect of it. Should it be destroyed she would simply need to have another that she could assimilate herself in a way to. If that makes sense to you.

A mechanized minion? I assume your going to change Ahcirej’s look to a warrior for those great metal mogs than can double as robotic pieces? As soon as I hear from you I shall get right on it. However if we are talking real mechanized minions I might need to visit the last of the top three that you have been meeting.

It does bring up a good question, the seer said don’t land on Azeroth, but did he mean anywhere? If Salkeen was to goto a place on Azeroth, it would not be a place so easily intruded upon by any searching for his Jericha… You might know the place, Yumara has been there before…