Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

The second occ thread for the all villains rp, what a cliff hanger we left on!

I’ll be adding the other information momentarily but also!

First icc thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764346258?page=25
Second icc thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767747394?page=5

First occ thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764396259

The last post on occ 1

Wonderful posts! Now I truly have to think of what I’m going to do! To Isaik, Jericha was never in danger of being stolen away from Salkeen and after the deal was broken he merely would have made another to keep Jericha’s safe space... But now they are all effectively down a minion...

You might see a side your not used to... A version of actual caring from Isaik!

Let me quote a small section of wows own story that might represent how Isaik sees his own minions.

"I expected you to use it!" Ziya growled. "It's what you do. You use things. You're a monster!"

To her surprise, Gallywix nodded.

"Yeah, I am," he said. "But not that kind."

"You're exactly that kind!"

"No," Gallywix said. "We ain't ever met face to face, Sergeant, so let me explain. I don't mind selling you if you get careless. I'll send you to die if it'll help the cartel's bottom line. But I won't get you killed by stupidity or a big dumb weapon for nothing. That ain't me."

I’m gonna have to draft a post where Isaik didn’t see the right timeline! Where a minion of value got killed when he needs it alive! How will he react? I wonder if I can bring Ahcirej back to life... This right here is why I enjoy our rp, it has so much twists!
09/17/2018 10:39 PMPosted by Isaik
I’m gonna have to draft a post where Isaik didn’t see the right timeline! Where a minion of value got killed when he needs it alive! How will he react? I wonder if I can bring Ahcirej back to life... This right here is why I enjoy our rp, it has so much twists!

It will be interesting seeing the version of caring Isaik, Waiting to read Isaik’s next post will be Damn near impossible, the same with Salkeen’s. Because I don’t think Salkeen was expecting this outcome when he signed the contract either.
Posts up, not as long as I usually make them. But I’ve had less than 3 hours of sleep since 4:00 Sunday morning.

Also Yumara truly believes that Ahcirej is a threat to Jericha,

?whats Varicar and Maleok doing during all this excitement.
Varicar confuses me, does he have emotions or does he have no emotions. Is he living or is he undead. I mean he is yours you can easily just have it so Yumara never interfered and gave him real life.

Jericha is going to be angry with Varicar for a while. She 100% doesn’t trust him, and fears he might try and use some strange magic Isaik gave him on her. Right now Jericha uses her void to create a second skin, to stop Varicar’s healing mists from touching her.

Now to read the other posts. =)
There’s multiple possibilities for Ahcirej, should she return to the living.

I wasn’t sure if killing the skull was allowed, that’s why I left off with Jericha beginning to crush it.

Izzabelle is going to remember something, once this battle is over. Something that may, or may not prove useful.

As for Yumara, we will have to RP that one to its conclusion.
Are your Minions, becoming unruly? Do find yourself on the brink of wanting to strangle them, a few times every hour?

Then what you need, would be a Wind Witch of your very own. The extremely loyal follower, who will do whatever is asked. This is a once in a life time deal get yours now.

Supplies limited, taxes and restrictions, may apply in some areas.
Making a post for Smuggs and Varicar then I’ll be good for my posts.
09/19/2018 11:41 PMPosted by Smuggs

What is Lord Salkeen doing during all of this?
09/20/2018 12:19 AMPosted by Smuggs
The master needed him? Again?

I can picture him letting out an exasperated sigh
If I’m posting with Yumara a lot it’s because she is the only one of my Characters in Isaik’s floating void Citadel. I’m waiting for Salkeen to post again before I continue with Izzabelle and Jericha.o

Also in a roundabout way Ahcirej’s light is a threat to Jericha’s happiness and wellbeing. Anything that threatenens Salkeen’s health and wellbeing, would effect hers as well.
09/20/2018 01:46 AMPosted by Jericha
09/19/2018 11:41 PMPosted by Smuggs

What is Lord Salkeen doing during all of this?
09/20/2018 12:19 AMPosted by Smuggs
The master needed him? Again?

I can picture him letting out an exasperated sigh

I was gonna make a post form Salkeen soon but my sub lasped!! I am back though I don’t let it be done for long!

As for Smuggs, you are correct! How would you feel to be pulled away from doing the work you love?!?

09/20/2018 04:07 AMPosted by Yuiko
If I’m posting with Yumara a lot it’s because she is the only one of my Characters in Isaik’s floating void Citadel. I’m waiting for Salkeen to post again before I continue with Izzabelle and Jericha.o

Also in a roundabout way Ahcirej’s light is a threat to Jericha’s happiness and wellbeing. Anything that threatenens Salkeen’s health and wellbeing, would effect hers as well.

But that’s the key! It only threatens them if she(Ahcirej) is in direct link to him. My second question is to you directly, do you want to continue with Ahcirej? I see she is a temp boost, that means she is not a true alt character correct? If you are trying to kill her off for that reason I can agree and follow. If you want her to survive, I’ll do my best there as well!

Also when I mean Salkeen will die because of his fel reliance due to working with Ahcirej, I mean quite a bit in the future. I never meant for Isaik and Salkeen to die anytime soon. Isaik’s final death, the true end of his story is scheduled around the expansion when wow releases void lords. I have no idea when that will be, but his death will be in that expansion. This also means around this time Salkeen will die, fail, be imprisoned or something else that removes him from the equation of saving his master. Were bad guys, you gotta lose in the end...
For Salkeen’s most recent post, the Black Plague slime. There will be too much for us to push back, you may fire as you please and destroy as much as you like but one way or the other the room will fill up! Our goal however isn’t to fight useless slime! When next the post comes we are headed up!
Izzabelle’s ability to purge plagues will allow her to create a shield around herself that makes it so the plague cannot touch her. Jericha can o very more create portals at will, and could just open void portals for everyone to go through. She could also create a void Portal on the floor then the plague would simply drop into the void. The void devours all, so why not use it to swallow the plague.

I cannot decide your characters reactions to this newest threat, but hopefully they will use the portals. Well. Now you have a good idea what I plan on doing with my posts.

(ooc there’s times when I feel like half the stuff I post is just ignored, you probably feel the same way at times.)
If Salkeen notices Ahcirej, and concentrates his Demonic vision on seeing her, he will see a spirit made up of holy light and fire.

(I have a question to ask, does it bother you that I gave Salkeen control over most of my characters and not Isaik?)
So there’s no confusion, While Salkeen can notice Ahcirej, he cannot physically, mentally, or magically effect her.

Also I apologize if I took the liberties of putting us into an containment field. I believed otherwise the plague would just spill out the busted in door. I also figured portals were out, where they would bring Jericha to close to The Soul Thief.
09/21/2018 05:42 AMPosted by Izzabelle
Izzabelle’s ability to purge plagues will allow her to create a shield around herself that makes it so the plague cannot touch her. Jericha can o very more create portals at will, and could just open void portals for everyone to go through. She could also create a void Portal on the floor then the plague would simply drop into the void. The void devours all, so why not use it to swallow the plague.

I cannot decide your characters reactions to this newest threat, but hopefully they will use the portals. Well. Now you have a good idea what I plan on doing with my posts.

(ooc there’s times when I feel like half the stuff I post is just ignored, you probably feel the same way at times.)

I’ll post on my characters soon enough to react to the slime. The slime was just something I had to use to get us to move out, you can still blow up everything but I had to direct us to the next zone.

(I’m also sorry if it feels like I forget anything, there are times I post at late times in the night when my brain toasted. I apologize if I miss things I never do try to ignore anything!)

09/21/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Izzabelle
If Salkeen notices Ahcirej, and concentrates his Demonic vision on seeing her, he will see a spirit made up of holy light and fire.

(I have a question to ask, does it bother you that I gave Salkeen control over most of my characters and not Isaik?)

So she exists in some way still! I wonder how that will effect the other ways of resurrection I have considered... I truly wonder how Ahcirej and the others would react to more than one Ahcirej?

(I think it builds story, you chose to follow Salkeen for a reason it’s nice to explore why!)

So there’s no confusion, While Salkeen can notice Ahcirej, he cannot physically, mentally, or magically effect her.

Also I apologize if I took the liberties of putting us into an containment field. I believed otherwise the plague would just spill out the busted in door. I also figured portals were out, where they would bring Jericha to close to The Soul Thief.

Understood, I will only be able to see her with much effort.

As for the containment it’s all fine, but the containment is to keep us inside! Currently the entire citadel is on self destruct and black acidic plague is leaking everywhere!!
09/21/2018 06:06 PMPosted by Isaik
So she exists in some way still! I wonder how that will effect the other ways of resurrection I have considered... I truly wonder how Ahcirej and the others would react to more than one Ahcirej?

(I think it builds story, you chose to follow Salkeen for a reason it’s nice to explore why!)

Two completely different Ahcirej’s, I thought you might have the life tinkerer try cloning her. You would be in control of one of them, me the other. I don’t think any of them would react badly. With everything they’ve been through, not much will surprise them. Short of Isaik renouncing the void to become the new champion of the light. It would be interesting to see how we would both play her.

Would the clone be stuck following the same basic rules that make Ahcirej who she is. Or would she be an entirely different person that just looks like her. One can clone a body but thoughts, feelings, memories, those would be a bit harder.

For The sake of the great and powerful one, I think he would much prefer it if you cloned me.
Two completely different Ahcirej’s, I thought you might have the life tinkerer try cloning her. You would be in control of one of them, me the other. I don’t think any of them would react badly. With everything they’ve been through, not much will surprise them. Short of Isaik renouncing the void to become the new champion of the light. It would be interesting to see how we would both play her.

Well the cloning process would take a bit... But I’m sure I can get a clone in the works as soon as possible! With a few other brainstorms I could figure out how to rapidly gestate her aging after artificial birth... I got a few ideas, however to young miss cloned Ahcirej the aging process is likely to feel... Painful... But science is sometimes painful!

Would the clone be stuck following the same basic rules that make Ahcirej who she is. Or would she be an entirely different person that just looks like her. One can clone a body but thoughts, feelings, memories, those would be a bit harder.

By rules do you mean light magic user? As a completely scientific gnome I can say cloning her body to near perfect specifications is easy! Placing magic within her? *Smuggs makes a akward face* She may have to have that come to her naturally after cloning!

The cloning process is complicated but after learning much about it I can say, using science you could clone a person to have nearly the same thoughts and feelings based on brain synapses that are grown during the 15 week period I believe. Sure she would differentiate in the many areas that would affected more by nurture not nature. As for memories I guess the master could prefabricate as much memories as he was around for? If not I could try brain scanning devices that might pull out some memories from the physical brain of the corpse... *Smuggs makes another awkward face* However the technology is still temperamental and experimental so it may give her an occasional warped memory... But who knows a random mutation might occur and she might get a different genetic appearance then before... Blue eyes instead perhaps, something more, but highly unlikely for a genetic scientist such as myself!

For The sake of the great and powerful one, I think he would much prefer it if you cloned me.

It might be the fact that’s it’s 4am here for me but I’m having trouble placing who the great and powerful one is! Isaik? Orion? Soul Thief?
It might be the fact that’s it’s 4am here for me but I’m having trouble placing who the great and powerful one is! Isaik? Orion? Soul Thief?

The Great and Powerful one is Lord Salkeen.

As for the clone of Ahcirej it would be someone that you would control and write for. She wouldn’t be tied to Jericha the way the real Ahcirej is. Jericha would view her as just another one of Isaik’s minions. While she wouldn’t hate her, she wouldn’t trust her, so would avoid her. I see the brain, and mind as two entirely different things. Smuggs could replicate the clones brain, but can’t replicate Ahcirej’s mind. Don’t forget the body he is taking the samples from is also a clone, so technically he’s cloning a clone.

By rules do you mean light magic user? As a completely scientific gnome I can say cloning her body to near perfect specifications is easy! Placing magic within her? *Smuggs makes a akward face* She may have to have that come to her naturally after cloning!

The real Ahcirej would never be able to use void magic, wouldn’t be able to exist in a body that contained void magic. Would the clone be different, were it’s not actually Ahcirej just her body and whatever memories Isaik might contain of her.

It would be different, having an Ahcirej that you wrote for, and one that I wrote for. Would you keep her name or give her a new one?
Ahcirej is my character, so technically I have the final say over her body. Smuggs is going to try and scan her brain, but it won’t work the body is dead, the brain is dead. It’s just a glob of grey matter, there’s no neurons sending electrochemical signals through a series of dendritic and axonic fibers. He can clone Ahcirej’s body, but her mind belongs to me, and that is something that cannot be cloned.
09/22/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Yuiko
Ahcirej is my character, so technically I have the final say over her body. Smuggs is going to try and scan her brain, but it won’t work the body is dead, the brain is dead. It’s just a glob of grey matter, there’s no neurons sending electrochemical signals through a series of dendritic and axonic fibers. He can clone Ahcirej’s body, but her mind belongs to me, and that is something that cannot be cloned.

Completely understood madam, I would never try to force anything, but if I did there’s always a point I would give up! If you decide the clone is going not the way you desire, any sabotaging in the birthing process will likely cause the clone to fail. I assume even the neural path ways are destroyed in the brain? Electrical signals are obviously gone so that doesn’t help what I clone but a general map of the connections in the brain and layout allows the clone to atleast think similar.((basically a cat scan of the physical brain)) But if that dagger basically scrambled the brain and even the connections are broken, there’s nothing I can do!

It’s basically whether you want to see how well I can copy Ahcirej’s behavior and attitude or want me to have the clones brain wired differently.

I leave the choice to you, your character! Though I was thinking of making a few different clones... Homunculi Ahcirej might be interesting... but that might be going to far!