Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

Just because there are copies of all regular spriests spells within the tome. Does mean that Jericha uses those versions of the spells. Also Jericha started off as a holy priest. She used prayer and devotion to call the light to her. As she grew in power she gained the ability to bend and twist it into something new. As her light faded into the shadows, she still never read from a book or a scroll. She used the power she had to twist and control the light, to now bend the shadows to her will, which eventually led to her becoming a void witch. Jericha pulls the spells from the very atmosphere that surrounds her. As I said Jericha has never cast a spell that is written in your genesis tome. She has had spells from it used on her, but she has never cast, or spoken any of the spells you lay clam to. Just like Druids gain their powers through different ways, so too does Jericha.

Villains aren’t we all? Yeah but Jericha believes that you want to use the book to gain control over her and her void power. As long as this is true then I don’t see any changes happening in the near future.

I would suggest not doing things that make her think you are trying to take her from Lord Salkeen. Lord Salkeen drove the nail into that coffin, when he told her you were the one behind their original contract. Having Varicar try and bring that book into her presence the first time, just hammered the nail in deeper. Then it’s not like you weren’t given the idea, that bringing the Tome around Jericha would cause a boatload of headaches. Still it did allow for some interesting story twists.

You are lucky there is very little holy priest spells within the tome, the closest Isaik get its discipline and that branches into a whole chapter bent on using light and void to see the timeways of the future. Funnily enough the amount of holy specific spells wrote by Zalak himself nears about three or four… The rest was from a human priest attempting to defile a copy of a tome by writing holy scriptures across its pages… The tomes do what they do best and even that was chronicled…

There are some Druid spells in the tome, consider it the almanac of magic. But just because the spell exists does not mean the reader can harness the power to use them. Basically a gnome reading a Druid spell is still likely not to be able to cast it.

As Yumara knows I gave up on that long ago, no threads of the future leads to a timeline where I control the witch… I may be a powerful creature but I do not test fate… not anymore…

Complicated answer, Salkeen saw Jericha and felt a will to make her his minion… Isaik sees what Salkeen saw and thought it was a good idea further encouraging something that would already happen. Salkeen would have contracted Jericha without Isaik’s involvement, Isaik just encouraged the action.

A stronger artifact than that dagger she ate…

This will be a challenge as the two are so closely alike each other… I guess the biggest difference is Isaik aims for something higher and sees Ebony as wasteful… We will see if he can convince either way…

As I said Jericha has never cast a spell from any spell book. She has never gotten her power through conventional means.

Because you encouraged the action, she will never know if it was actually his.

I would think that the Phylactery Genesis Tome would make that dagger look like a cheap crackerjack prize.

“You win this time!!” Isaik narrowed his eyes…

This action could be shown by gazing at the timelines… The effect of this spell is complicated and confusing, but if Isaik showed her the time before Salkeen made the contract, it would show multiple paths including those of Salkeen not being encouraged because Isaik was busy doing something else. “I do have a life beyond you two elves…”

It was also me showing my trust for your characters to give you something so important… Let me give this warning however, even with the tome in Yumara’s possession does not make it invincible. Obviously the killer of Isaik isn’t going to be treading in your forests for this tome, his magic is much more effective… It attacks through bonds, hence the need for Izzabelle’s separation from Salkeen. If I’m a direct and complete confrontation with his fated killer the book will take the hits the same as The Master would. The book has done so before, another reason I brought Yumara to see it again it I got distracted! XP

1 Like

Breaks out into the I Win Shuffle.

2 Likes

Hit a real nasty writer’s block. If you could continue taking the lead for a bit, Isaik and co.?

If you get to overconfident I will overtake you in time!

As in continue the other stories or push Throggore and Varicar forward?

Both. I’ll probably be a couple days before I reply.

Next I post on Salkeen, then Varicar and Throggore again…

I got one more who needs to post being involved with Salkeen before I’m finished his post is coming right up!

I’m kinda curious about why Skalaz is there… I mean i honestly don’t like the idea of him messing with Jericha… but I am Curious none the less, still he will take nothing from her.

loved Salkeen’s post.

We may work for the same guy but that doesn’t mean I can’t owe a debt directly to Salkeen. As for messing? This is his favor, I ain’t gonna do anything you two wouldn’t like! The might stones are as they are, the magic isn’t going to Skalaz it’s just extending the time for us since in her last post Jericha was literally dying.

I felt the need to include Skalaz for a many of reasons. One he does owe Salkeen a debt that must be payed. Two it shows that just because he works under Isaik as well, he’s as free to his will as Salkeen is. And finally I felt your void deserved respect, the respect that multiple characters are involved to deal with it because it’s so strong! Isaik is strong enough to do so but to arrogant to do it the right way, we’re as Salkeen and Skalaz are hopefully doing it right but not strong enough to deal with the issue.

2 Likes

Next comes Isaik’s post…

“Post completed, I must say even with this major twist my dear I do not regret a second of it. All this heroic rescuing and selfless acts made me feel unlike myself… I felt like that fool Ebony was allowed to be more villainous than me… Make no mistake, I would send my minions to torch the orphanages in Stormwind if I was needed to make my point… I am a villain, I feel no emotions for the weaker creatures destined to be nothing but dust in the winds…

I wish to be a god, in that I will do everything in my power to make it happen! I will crush any opposition and leave the slow and weak to bleed out and rot… I see all of you as a means to a end, the moment you become a obstacle rather than helpful I will remove you…”

Know that there is two sides to his story. The man, the demon and the abomination that is their fused minds and souls… Zalak very much believes in every word above, he was a demon lord that Salkeen himself would sacrifice himself for, he cared for nothing and no one! The moment that a minion became disposable or useless he would do so with the cruelest of ways available to him. Remember Reavrix is Zalak’s creation and you saw what vile deprivation that demon was capable of…

Isaik was human, though power hungry and willing to do what was necessary to get what he wanted, he sees value in having closer allies and minions… Isaik does not agree with every word above. Isaik is the part that rather likes Yumara for more than just power, sees potential in Salkeen and respects Jericha… As the fused entity known as the Master, their views are one.

2 Likes

Sorry it took so long to reply, my mind is flooded with so many different ideas, that I have no clue which to use.

I has such a problem with my other more fledging characters. Once they get high enough a character cements what he is and his existence… Low level characters still must fight for their continued existence and permanent additions to the story.

I am in the process of making a lightforged mage and horde shaman. The lightforged needs to decide whether fire or Frost magic is gonna be more of his specialty. Should he use fire infused with light to purge darkness from the universe? Or should he use ice and light? Capturing and containing evil and using the refractive power of ice to further weaponize his light?

I spoke with you earlier about the shaman, the spiritwalker Tauren or beyond savage Orc. Obviously the Tauren has a great potential story, but I alswaus feel the ability to rp a crazy Orc. That is since Throggore is rather reserved and quiet.

I’ll be writing my response now.

My problem is I have an overactive mind, it is constantly flooded with dozens of different ideas on what I would like to do with my characters. Which would be okay, but there’s so many they become a jumbled mess that I have to sort through. Then while sorting even more ideas join the Frey… Which is why usually resort to rolling the dice. I can go over 60 hours without sleeping, I’ve walked across highways with 12 lanes of traffic, and not realized that I’ve done it. My mind is a chaotic wonderland.

Still I wonder how receptive Salkeen would be of the ring, if he knew it was made from Yumara’s hair.

Mine is the same except for creating new characters. It’s why when they said, we are removing the server limit I nearly cheered! I want to create characters nonstop but I got this weird thing about mostly staying to one server. Still I’m practical, I only want to create each class on each side. Only 24 characters you know! Until we get a new class… +cants wait for next expansion! As the wow expansions have a pattern… race=BC, class=Wrath, race=Cata, class/race= Panda, race… Kinda…=Wod , class=Legion, race=BFA, class= next expansion.

Would you care is you knew your metal rings were from a mine in Brazil? With magic the fact it was a hair is hardly important! As it was Yumara’s is slightly more important, we can turn warriors into sheep!

Now unfortunately I feel I’m speaking gibberish but only because I’ve been up to long. Salkeen goes next, i must press again that the ring has nothing to do with the tome! Theoretically it shouldn’t make Jericha flee! Isaik knew the spell I just read the tome for accuracy. It’s like a guy who could possibly put YOUR whole car together by memory, do you want him to do so by his mind and if a mistake is made you might die? Or if he wants to glance at the notes he wrote of the car do you let him? The lifted words were not apart of the ring spell, that was Isaik showing Yumara that the tome kept track of copies made of it. The ring is in no way connected to the tome, it’s just a place a copy of the spell exists, as the tome does function as a book.

1 Like

Honestly Jericha would take the chance and gamble with her life. She wants nothing to do with the Genesis tome she want it to have no bearing whatsoever on the ring, not even as a reference.

One of the reasons I asked if the book was used in any form, is so that I can accurately play out Jericha’s response. There’s a reason other that just fear that sends Jericha fleeing whenever The Genesis Tome is involved. In order for me to accurately RP Jericha I need to know If the Tome was used even as reference.

If said Nutrients came from a Child poisoning psychopath, known for brutally torturing and murdering young Elflings… Then yes I would stop feeding it to the Elfling and find another source in which to obtain said nutrients.